Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V West Bromwich Albion, Feb 11
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well that didn't go according to the script.... Baggies defended heroically. Can't believe 2/5 total shots on target went in.... Wish sturridge was healthy, woulda changed the entire game
Kayslay (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Robbed towards the end.    Will we we ever see a Kop side challenge and dominate the league?    Food For thought.  
Ashrappp (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hoping for sturridge to be fit all the time is not something to be happy about because it shows just how poor our squad depth is
We need some players in january but I think in the next couple years if the board gives rodgers time and faith, the way we're playing I think we will see lfc challenge (maybe not dominate) the league very soon. You can't deny that we're dominating every match we play though. We just lack the finishing. I mean we have consistently had more possession than pretty much every team we've faced and controlled the tempo since we fell into our groove in november
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
LUKAKU!
Bannie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Didn't miss much I guess. Poor as usual
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Glad Ben Foster has been doing well at West Brom, solid keeper!
NAOTA (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Like how most of the shots came from the Right Wing...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well done west brom, I suppose?

Seems liverpool were unlucky though because foster was in top form. Reina had no chance with the first goal (poor marking) but second was poor
Ruskin (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Perhaps they should buy Foster
Hypk01 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Liverpool are just so inconsistent.

The fact that rodgers had the nerve a few weeks ago to say that liverpool could get top 4 is just laughable
I don't think its laughable if you consider the way we're playing. We just need finishers. (ie, if sturridge was playing instead of shelvey, who was absolutely useless do you really think it would have ended this way?)
I think liverpool when they do well are great.

It's just every time they can grind out a good result, they just crash and burn the following game
Lkerun (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sturridge is injured...
Yeah, I sound a bit stupid now for saying that, that match did show though how much liverpool missed sturridge, they were like a different team
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
When lukaku comes back to chelsea at the end of the season, I think that will spell the end of torres' career at chelsea
I heard lukaku could be going back to WBA for a second loan spell next season.    Rafa does not seem to like lukaku.
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Rafa has no common sense
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Rafa? He won't be at Chelsea next season
FromRaaange (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha, United fan making up rubbish out of hope
I'm not trying to rile you up or anything, Lukaku himself has stated that he wants to extend his loan spell at WBA.

He would be a beast at chelsea though, I won't deny that.
Fair enough, I guess there could be some truth to that, but it's the first I've heard of it
MoyesBoy (Everton) 1 year ago
Who are the Liverpool fans voting that your team was awesome? Have some self-respect enough to know when you didn't play well
[account-removed] 1 year ago
They actually did play well or at least decently but they got pretty unlucky
No conviction at all = not playing well for me
No goals = not awesome
Wasn't even a penalty
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Liverpool spends money and they just don't seem to get it right. It's very upsetting  
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Arsenal doesn't spend any money and they...
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
We hope arsenal will spend more money to use in the summer
Newcomer (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think we were unlucky. Honestly Liverpool played well. But Foster had a really great game. Congrats to WBA.

Now we should concentrate on UEFA.

NB : sorry for the english fellas
We did play well but certain players just look like they don't want to play for LFC. No enough conviction in the final third.... Same old story again. Should try some new blood like assaidi wonder what he is doing rotting in the reserves...
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
That was disapointing.come on lfc. Don't talk about 4th spot just take 1 game at a time
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
So that's Clarke 2 and Brendon 0!
Armenia4ever (Southampton) 1 year ago
It just wasn't meant to be for Liverpool. To have that many shots and for WBA to have that few shots, and for WBA to get 2 goals out of it and Liverpool get none, is rather a cruel hand dealt by fate.

Liverpool played very well in my opinion. They just couldn't knock the ball into the back of the net
Akjepsen (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Pretty much matches the display we saw from Liverpool last season, doesn't it?
The lack som creativity from the midfield. My guess is, when Joe Allen finally figures out how to play with the rest of the team, they'll win these matches 9 out of 10 times

Kick4Life - changing lives through football