Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Udinese, Oct 4
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What if madrid has suarez on the right and ronaldo on the left  I don't think you need to buy any more strikers !
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why would they need Suarez on the right when they have Di Maria?
Modeyv2 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This game was a joke in the second half. Pinzi should have gone off with a RED, if that happened we would have definitely not conceded the goals. Joke of a ref
Nandafc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Why is Charagger is still playing?
My GOD?
Its utterly damm stupid for Mr. BR to continue to play him at crucial stage.
Like those days.... Win one.... Lose 4 then draw 2 then lose 3 then win 1.... Then key player injured.... Then out of competition
What's happening at anfield?
Zacharii (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Okay, so theres a lot to comment on. First off, Liverpool threw the game away in the second half, and that's that. However, Udinese played very well to capitalize, and this is football, afterall. Also, Liverpool's squad was fine. Honestly, in the first half, we had a younger less expensive team, and our first half was better. Di Natale is pure class. He held the ball well, and his put the ball in the back of the net when it counted. This being said, Liverpool played the second half with a "we're ahead in the Europ League" mentality. Coates and Carragher won't see much premeir league team because of mistakes like these
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Downing got an assist? What?
Polcenigo (Udinese) 2 years ago
Grit, style, and a bit of luck. What a great way to end such a terrible start to the season!
Ismaele11 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Great match of football, both team played well and deserved to win the match but this is football !I am happy that an Italian won specially if is Udinese, they are doing well since four years, Di Natale is f*****g legend ! I hope he keep this trend for many years
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Some beautiful, beautiful goals in this one. Poor play by coates on the own goal, liverpool unlucky in that sense.
Well done Udinese! Congratulations
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Liverpool played well, just their defence needs a bit working on
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I just want to see us improve in the premier league! Di Natale is class
Trueba (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow looks like it was a great game to watch! The 2 goals from Udinese where great football and Suarez is a top player!
Pepperoninipz (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Looks like many great goals in this game
ROSSON3RI (AC Milan) 2 years ago
It is funny how all the Liverpool fans are making all these excuses.    
KarimT (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Excuses? Lol facts, played our second team.... Don't get me wrong our defending was bad. But If you watched the match you would've seen us dominate
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 years ago
71% possession
21 shots, 16 on target to Udinese's 8 and 6 on target.

I remember a spell in the 1st half where we passed the ball around for 5 minutes straight without losing it. Our defence didn't show up 2nd half, and Udinese expoilted that.

Grablar (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Its not excuses, its interest. We are looking forward to the reshaping of our defence having just witnessed a big improvement in our attacking
Yashioman (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I don't see any excuses. It is evident both teams played well
KopTop (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@rosson3ri
It is easy to talk like that because here you have got just the goal highlights, only a person who has watched the whole game can tell you how well liverpool played, and I can tell you that even though we lost the game, we played really well
Crayon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Funny how an AC Milan fan mistook an Inter's badge (worse still, AC's rival) as an AC's badge
Moelbi (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Coates scored in best striker manner!
I mean how, for gods sake, does he want to head that ball out with this move towards the net!?!
And Jamie, my dear Jamie. He's a regisseur every team needs. I heard him scream all over the pitch in the Young Boys game. But his defending is far worse than it was once.
They have to blame themselve, they totaly gave it away!
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We lost concentration that's why we wasnt paying attention but lets say suarez gave us some belief in the match

Kick4Life - changing lives through football