Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Udinese, Oct 4
Bendingo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Come on boys consistency!
Kappas (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Rodgers changed the starting 11 (against Norwich) totally, 8 new faces.  Yesterdays side Isn't that good....
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Where can I watch the highlights...
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
footytube.com
Can you please give me the LINK...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Di Natalie is like a fine wine. Just gets better with age! Udinese deserved the victory. What a hit from Suarez! Was Jonjo tryna make a statement there with that scissor slide celebration? Lol! Very entertaining game. Liverpool haven't been playing poorly, they just need a bit of consistency and a stable defence
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
DiNatale. One of the greatest ever
Ruskin (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Brendan may have some qualitys of Paisley, but Paisley, s Teams could be so tight at the back. Time too bring in changes. You make the call
Inorbit (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We weren't 4-3-3 last night. We were 3-3-4. Glen Johnson was way too loose last night and needs to understand he is an attacking fullback not a winger like Raheem
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Shame
Luis Suarez have won only beer cup last year and that all its over he will play with Portsmouth next season
If he comes to Chelsea he will win triple this season
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Liverpool was so awesome
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 2 years ago
Di Natale the Boss
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
So if Di Natale lives to be 100 will he be better than Ronaldo and Messi combined?    I think yes!
Madhavan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Liverpool needs to work on its defence....

For all the attractive football they've played this season, you don't want a team that's leaking in goals left right and center.... No organization when we don't ahve the ball.... Opponents seem to be able to hurt us with even only 30% possession.... Says a lot about the defending of the team....
Madhavan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Even in the matches Liverpool have won this season, LFC's defence has been very very very poor...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow all the goals were high quality except the rubbish own goal, wtf is he thinking heading the ball like that
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
He forgotten that he's playing for liverpool
Despite this result I still think liverpool will turn a new leaf and start getting the results they want in the prem.
You liverpool fans have no idea how hard it was for me to say that just then
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Di natale should be a super sub or stater for italy in 2014 wc
AnthonysOpinion (Atlético Madrid) 2 years ago
I thought Prandelli's biggest mistake of Euro 2012 (besides his horrid team selection and subbing against España) was he should've played Di Natale more. Balotelli had one great game (against an enigmatically poor German defence) and lots of question marks. Di Natale gives you consistent, reliable goal-scoring.

He may be old, but he is still damn good.

Salud

Kick4Life - changing lives through football