Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Swansea City, Oct 31
Bannie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
God some of the videos are gay as crap. What the heck is what redman tv. God. I'm here for the highlights. Not some fat dude talking rubbish
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 1 year ago
f**k off this is not highlight, its analysis and I could go on youtube to watch it, I need some f*****g highlight to see how bad liverpool were!
SeanPaul (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Too embarrassed to let us see how bad liverpool were?
Komeni (Manchester United) 1 year ago
footytube should focus on how to get proper highlights. I know this was a league cup match but I came here to find highlights of the match. Goalsarena. Org is better at times...
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Thanks for that. At least I got to see something
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I think Liverpool should reappoint Rafa Benitez. Liverpool was much better under him
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
BR is a good manager and his style of play is pretty exciting when it comes off. We have to have faith and patience. Can't keep changing managers, rebuilding takes time and everytime we change managers we start from bottom again. So I hope the owners have faith in him and back him up financially
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
We have a very thin squad. Need to buy in jan. Suarez can't keep playing every game and we can't just keep relying on him!

But still very disappointed with the result, its going to be a frustrating season for the fans. We shouldn't be taking any competition lightly, teams go in to competitions with the aim of winning not to just have fun!
Egarran 1 year ago
Viceragen (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Why the hell are Swansea trying to copy Spanish teams so bad? Playstyle, kits, haircuts.... Identity crisis much?

Swansea played well, but I want the old Liverpool back
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Cause Spanish teams are good? The logic is not that hard to comprehend. Or maybe because Laudrup's greatest career moments (he won 4 straight La Liga titles with Barca and 1 with Madrid) were in the Spanish league? Where do you think he bought Michu from? Yes, the Spanish league. Who do you think he managed before Swansea? Mallorca (and he also managed Getafe), A TEAM IN THE spanish league. Can you see now that 2+2 = 4?
Betamorne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
GTFO redmen TV! I know how to watch football!
Wakakaka (Liverpool) 1 year ago
SH*T the redmen tv is really annoying
Liverpool is in such poor form, especially the finish; that's the difference between the top teams and liverpool, we really need some clinical killer in the front, suarez can be good, but not all the time
DevilsAvacado (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Who the hell cares about Redmen TV? I want to watch football, not some dull-ass twat in a tracksuit banging on. We don't care about your opinion.... We just want to watch football! With all due respect to Liverpool and fans; I have heard enough of Liverpool's story and I'm bored. There are plenty of other teams that have a better story to tell in the premiere league. What a waist of time!
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Then click at the correct video from the Latest Feed. There are some club video channels here have some sort of fans' match analysis video. I don't see anyone complaining about the "Diary of the Season" on the Arsenal page.

I am subscribed to RedmenTV on youtube and I like their analysis, so it is good to get everything in one site
Also highlights don't just come in so quickly, sometimes you have to wait a day or so. And sometimes they get deleted so the only thing left is the analysis
Madykeo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Look Michu has one assist for this match but footytube didn't give him any assist point in Dreamfooty
I don't think you get assist points for League Cup matches
OzilReal (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Liverpool needs more quality signing for sure
Wait, did madrid sell swansea city their jersey from last year or what? Lol haha and please ignore the prick below me
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
You need to work on your English
TruthBomb (Central Jersey Spartans) 1 year ago
LOL.... What?
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 1 year ago
Akeegs19 You can't understand what the man is trying to say? Way to sound like an arrogant prick, douche
Haha my english is just fine dude, but its all good you trying be the duffus here, noone told we had grammar cop around lol, well, to be very specific, I was trying to swansea city got same jersey as madrid did last year, hope that helped you and now you sir, if you can stfu and mind your own damn business, it will be just great -. -
Betamorne (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Akeegs.... Shut up
2Touch (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Terrible game for us

Kick4Life - changing lives through football