Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Swansea City, Feb 17
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
YEAH.... Finally we're getting penalties.... !
Kayslay (Manchester United) 1 year ago
From Howard Webb, your biggest signing This season I f I must say so myself
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
^ I knoww! I was impressed! But tbh I think the linesman signaled both, cause he was all set to ignore the first and he DID ignore a pretty clear cut penalty on sturridge. Unless its counted as advantage play when coutinho shot it...
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Luis Suarez.... Loved by many.... Hated by many more!    Best striker in the Barclays Premiere League!
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Mostly hated for diving haha, I think RVP and some others are better than him but oh well
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Sturridge. Wow
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Liverpool looks such a more potent attacking threat when he's up top playing off of the defenders shoulders. Also seems to give Suarez more freedom to roam around and spray passes to people
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sturridge is the kind of player that we've needed for a long time. He plays off the defender's back shoulder and he's got good pace and acceleration. Very much the opposite from Suarez, who likes to play a false 9 role and pick up the ball a few yards in front of the center backs. Without a player like Sturridge, the center backs would be nicking at the heels of Suarez all the time and not allow him to collect the ball to start the attack. Sturridge stretches the field lengthwise
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Make up call on the foul for the first pentalty
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Oh wow sturridge was a wonderful signing for pool
Simas (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Future looks bright for Liverpool with all these young lads, all they need now is a world class manager and they'll be back where they belong
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think we have a great manager to lead us forward. He knows how to utilise the youngsters. Some fans might disagree but they are just being impatient and want instant glory. I say give rodgers time, we are playing better football under him, just got to convert our chances
Yeah I think rodgers is the right man (and I did when we lost to oldham and even again vs west brom). The reason liverpool have been in a state of perpetual building is cause no one has had the patience to let someone build (and also cause woy and kenny were not the right men for the job). Give him a couple seasons and you'll see his philosophy come to fruition
Redsforever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
We probably need special one
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Very glad for LFC and sad for Swansea for not getting any chance to use their ball boys. Great win for a great club. Love Suarez and if LFC wants to sell him, I would like to see him wearing a blues shirt. He reminds me of Drogba, who is always and always active during the whole 90 minutes delivering good game for the club. Some might disagree and comment about his acts but no player is saint and is fair in love and beautiful game
[account-removed] 1 year ago
He's coming t0 city
Hahahahahahahahahahaha funny joke. (that he's leaving liverpool)
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Liverpool looked scary good today, sturridge was a great addition over the transfer window
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'm sure they would do even better if Suarez stops diving so bad, especially in that area, he's a good player and doesn't need that
Redsforever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Jepc92003: True you are a fking disgraceful cu*nt.... Din't mock around here Whinzing about useless topic
Lkerun (Liverpool) 1 year ago
A barca fan talking about diving.... Oh the irony
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Who was injured in the last 10 seconds of the vid? Looked like Borini but I don't know
Yes, it was Italian international Fabio Borini
Michi33 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yes, it was him, probably will be out for the rest of the season. Feel really sorry for him, he just can't really start his career at Anfield.
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sturridge was a good buy and better for him...
Numero09 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Anybody know what the music's called?
Kasabian - Fire    Is it that one you're talking about?
Richardajohn (Swansea City) 1 year ago
This was a poor display from Swansea's squad players. Laudrup knows he made a mistake with a team selection that made Liverpool look a lot better than they actually are. There were 7 changes to the normal starting 11 for the Swans. This game has highlighted the fact that Swansea need to separate the wheat from the chaff during the summer window and pray that no other Starting 11 player gets nobbled before then
Kayslay (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Some objective analysis at last. It was Swansea reserves versus Liverpool First Team, clearly Laudraup wants the cup final more. And he will finish above Liverpool in the league anyway at the end of the season
Hunyn (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Sturridge and suarez.... Makes it complete.... !
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Third goal was a beauty
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Holy s**t 35 shots

Kick4Life - changing lives through football