Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Sunderland, Jan 2
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez is a terrific striker, the best in epl probably right now
Crayon (Liverpool) 1 year ago
He's good but I think the current on form striker is still RVP...
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
RVP is still the best in my opinion. His finishing is miles better than anyone else's in the world bar Messi, Ronaldo, and maybe Falcao.

RVP puts away all of the chances he's given.

Suarez creates his own chances.

That's the fundamental difference in my opinion
Chargui (Arsenal) 1 year ago
RvP creates for himself too, but he's a better finisher. RvP better, close one though
Jocamero (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Both are fantastic, and while I think I would rather have RvP on my team most times, I think Suarez may be a bit better at the moment. I think he creates more of his own chances and - I say this as a Liverpool fan - has less support than RvP does at Manchester United
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Anyone got the MOTD highlights with post match analysis from the BBC? There aren't even any good bloody highlights on here anymore
Patrick105 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
If you take into account that Suarez doesn't take penalties for Liverpool and him playing with mostly kids all season you would have to say Suarez is the best around right now after Messi. Suarez has more goals than Ronaldo so far in a harder league for doing tricks and skill, Ronaldo is also penalty takers like RVP. Suarez work rate is amazing and RVP goes missing when United other players aren't playing so well. Suarez is faster, younger, more agile, more skilful, runs through defenses. RVP only a bit better at finishing Suarez wins everything else, but two great players...
Trueba (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez is pure class
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
"Steve Gerrard Gerrard!  He'll pass the ball 40 yards!"    Doesn't seem to do him justice. That was an immaculate pass
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Impressed with Liverpool here. Some nice goals here, Suarez is a fantastic goal scorer, really is and helping liverpool well. Sterling as well impressed with him too with a nice goal here too. I wonder how much Sturridge will play and how much of an impact he will make cause liverpool could be scoring quite a few goals with those 3
Jocamero (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Johnson nearly had the funniest goal of the season
DaManUMan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
f**k your Redman TV crap and show us the highlight
Sean211 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This guy is pathetic
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
How the hell can that s**t of a guy have his video posted rather than the highlights of the match.... Really makes me sick to here from him.... Where can I get a good highlight?
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
To all you wankers, its not RedMen TV's fault his videos are posted here.... They just put up their vlogs on youtube.... Its the footytube search engine that pins it in here.... Be sensible.... Before you abuse someoe...
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
To all you wankers, its not RedMen TV's fault his videos are posted here.... They just put up their vlogs on youtube.... Its the footytube search engine that pins it in here.... Be sensible.... Before you abuse someoe...
LFCclass (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I like the redmen tv dudes legit.complainers learn how to use google
Futboller92 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Wether it's torres or suarez, with gerrard supporting and delivering such fantastic balls any good striker will be more than delighted
2Touch (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Why do you even put redmen. Tv up? No-one likes it, and your videos get hated on
XMan9 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Link: www.soccer-blogger.com/ Usually has all the highlights of every match
Andandandand (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sweeeet!
XMan9 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You gotta' catch it quick at least in the next few days, becasue the copyright come in and delete all the videos.  
Jackplox (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Beautiful couple of goals from Liverpool. Sterling is looking like quite the prodigy. Good luck with Sturridge, lads
Jackplox (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sunderland is a bit unlucky to not score those few chances they had, though

Kick4Life - changing lives through football