Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Sunderland, Jan 2
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I have a feeling Sturridge will be a hit at 'Pool. Gerrard and Suarez will surely feed him, it'll be all up to him to deliver
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sturridge selfishness is on a different level, but hey who knows, he might fit in well at Pool. But he's Liverpool's problem now!
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
All of our cleverness an comfort comes in once gerrard is there in the midfield and is playing at his potential best, are we ever gonna' bring in someone that can truly put gerrard at rest....

Cos am afraid 32 already and those shoes are really big to be filled in by anyone in the world....

Anyways happy with 3 points....
XMan9 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sturridge never really got a chance at Chelsea, we'll see but hopefully will be a hit.  
Chelseaking12 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
He never got a chance cause he was too selfish. Now his livepools problem. Finally chelsea got rid of that selfish player
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great game for Liverpool today. Suarez was on fire today with some silky skills, the assist for Sterling's goal and having the strength to overcome challenges. And what a pass by Gerrard to Suarez - sublime!
Mustapha (Liverpool) 1 year ago
A very good team performance by Liverpool. Very glad with Suarez and Sterling scoring goals. Hopefully we can continue on winning.

Anyway, I believe that Allen's best position is AM, or CM and certainly not DM. Twice Rodgers put him in am/cm position and those two games were his best games. He is a good attacking midfield with his clever passes and off the ball movement.

Henderson is showing his potential and ability especially when he plays at CM position. A very good talent, will be crazy to sell him. Downing is getting better lately, a good improvement from the poor downing we used to know.

No need to talk about Suarez. We know his craziness.

Hopefully we win for the next week match at manchester. It will be very hard, but we never know. If we did win, it will be the mother of all the moral-booster wins.come on Reds!
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think till now allen was filling in for lucas for pressing purpose and once lucas have come back to his best I think allen will be having much more freedom to burts forward hence from forthcoming game we can assume he will be playing much more advanced roll compared to what he has been playing till now...
WWSyndicate (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Stevie G. With a snipers precision. Cold blooded Suarez
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Yep gerrard loading and el pistolerlo firing.... For us
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What's that Sunderland fans? Can't hear a damn thing.... We know what YOU ARE, bunch of damn bellends. Hopefully Sunderland goes to the Championship along with QPR
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Gerard + Suarez = a deadly combination
Also add sturridge to that mix and you will get dreadful combination. Lol
RickyVelveeeta (Chelsea) 1 year ago
STERLING ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: FINISH
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hellol hello.... Here we go.... What a game from the whole team.... Reina back to best and SG and suarez, what a duo....
RUINING (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Love to see how gerrard just turn away after the pass.... Maybe he think "yeah.... Its perfect, he is gonna' score"
Ck099 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez is really a decent player.... His movement is really good.... What they will do is keep playing 4-3-3 with sturridge in for downing.... Sterling is also a decent player but still has to work on his finishing
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Haha decent...
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Decent.... Smh...
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sterling is 17 years old.... Decent? Find me another decent 17 year old and I'll have Arsene sign him
Kryptz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Are Liverpool getting 2nd place now?
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 1 year ago
No, it's already reserved for Man Utd
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Are united going to train with beach balls now since Robin Van Pussy was almost killed in the Swansea match?
Kingin (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Now two Jamaicans in the Liverpool Team
Kingin (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Now two Jamaicans in the Liverpool Team
Footballfever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I hope joe allen will score soon, pity him
[account-removed] 1 year ago
He is so good going front he nearly got hattrick I love him so so much
XMan9 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
We're coming back. I can feel it.
Manure were nothing in the 70s and when Ferguson and his grip over the FA eventually go.
Manure will drift off in to the Oblivion.
I agree, when ferguson retires at 100 years of age I think manure will not be the same team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football