What a pass by Gerrard! Some good finishing too, need more of that
Poindexter12 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Looks like Gerrard got two assists!    Love to see more of the game
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
8 assists so far this season for Super Stevie G
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Suarez can I clean your boots please?
Clean his boots, do his laundry, cook him dinner lol    Whatever the maestro wants!
Kayslay (Manchester United) 1 year ago
:?    
Good night for us. We got that all-important first goal, which changed everything in that game. Before opening the score, we were looking on the back-foot a bit, and not very strong at the back. Sunderland nearly made us pay for it, but Sterling's brilliant little ball over the keeper settled everyone down, and from then on, there was only one team on that pitch, bar a few scares during the first half, which were totally and professionally cut out during the second half.

Three good goals scored, several others missed (should have won this 6-0), a clean sheet.... Not much to whinge about this time, ain't it?

Stats from the game (opta):

LFC - Sunderland: 3 - 0

Possession: 66. 4% - 33. 6%

Shots: 29 - 8
Shots on goal: 10 - 2
Shots from outside the box: 14 - 4
Shots from inside the box: 15 - 5

Corners: 9 - 5

Total passes: 622 - 302
Passing Accuracy: 87. 2% - 72. 5%

Total crosses: 20 - 15
Successful crosses: 20% - 20%

El Pistolero the best striker in the Barclays Premiere League!

I JUST can't GET enough! I JUST can't GET enough! He scores a goal and the kop go wild and I just can't seem to get enough of....

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU! DU DU DU DU LUIS suarez!
Wow, you really took a liking to this game, seems like you stopped short of jerking off to ther result
Piss off ya bellend
LFCthebest (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Although we won today, I am not excited about the defence particularly in the first half. Sunderland could have easily scored a couple of goals
LyverBird (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Maybe Skagger need some rest, they look exhausted and haven't been doing great lately, we saw that against Stoke
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Suarez is such a diver, look at how he falls down after getting lightly touched for that second goal....    
Haha sarcasm but maannnnn suarez is so strong physically I have seen him throwing big big and big defenders out of the way and when he goes shoulder to shoulder he pushes out almost everybody in premire league ...
Teodini (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That doesn't work for you man
Solosilver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Because its not yet in the penalty box.... A bit far for a freekick too
Solosilver (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yet, its a good win for liverpool.... Poor sunderland, they are out of idea and out of form.... Even they were lucky to win against city...
^ actually you were lucky when sunderland won against man city right.... And you know what man city will feel lucky when we will win at old trafford.... P
Mokster101 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well anyone that beats city is a winner in my book on that day, regardless of luck. I'll be hoping for any team to beat them and chelsea week in week out. Good thing liverpool are scalp hunters of the top teams despite being mid table. I wouldn't sound so confident either against us. Our defence might be a bit leaky for suarez but one look at our front men on form and it'll just be a question of outscoring you on the day. Suarez seems to have found form, but so have chicha and rvp. Rooney should be fit too for that game. Expect a cracking match as usual between our clubs
LyverBird (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Two 3-0 wins in a row, Now let's do it again against Mansfield and get more motivation for the United game!
Glad there is, finally, someone who knows how to benefit from those magical passes of Captain Fantastic!
SimonK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Never give Gerrard such space otherwise he'll just pass like a BOSS
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Totally! And you can see how important lucas is to the team. With him controlling the defence gerrard can play more attacking role where he can be lethal
Liveshan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Fijian you're absolutely spot on about the importance of lucas' role in giving gerrard and other midfielder freedom to roam around.... Lucas' defensive skills are outstanding. If only he can improve more on his distribution, long balls especially
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sterling is a boss    Downing is playing like his job depends on.... Ohhh yeah.... (muahahaha)  
Jivonck (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Go Go Liverpool!! The Best Come Back!
AngeOuDemon (Liverpool) 1 year ago
That was harsh on Joe Allen
You coulda killed Glen Johnson, Stevie!
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hahahhahahhahahhahaa m laughing crying...
We need to start using beach balls to protect players  
Abbass (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It will be nice to see Liverpool fighting for champions league spot, good for the PL
Yeah, EPL isn't exciting without MUvsLFC rivalry and that's not been there for a while now, losing to LFC doesn't impact our title ambitions one bit
Suarez's vision and movement is just brilliant! How fortunate we are to have a player of his caliber playing for LFC!

And JC what a legend and ultimate team player! Congrats to him
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ya Joe Cole is an amazing player. What a legend
Teja7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
LOL Kev

To everyone else who didn't understand, Fijian meant Jamie Carragher [not Joe Cole], with his appearance today he made 2nd most appearances for Liverpool behind Ian Callaghan. Legend Forever
Lol nice one kev! Thanks teja I meant jamie carragher
We all dream of a team of Carraghers!
Audentio (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Absolutely beautiful connection, Saurez and Gerrard
GotIbra (AC Milan) 1 year ago
I want to vote Gerrard's pass to Suarez for goal of the week
Shouldnt it be pass of the week rather?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football