Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Stoke City, Oct 7
MattOsh24 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
It is really frustrating to see players go down like feathers these day. As a Chelsea fan I know they do it as well and I just want to stick it in their face to basically man up.

There is a difference between getting tackled, going down easily and diving. Diving is cheating and it is a disgrace to the game and I agree with Tony Pulis that diving incidents should be reviewed and given a ONE match ban if proven guilty.

I see my 10 year old brother playing football and rugby and when he and all the other kids get a big hit or tackle they man the f**k up and get back on their feet and continue playing. And these young kids are supposed to look up to cheaters that are supposed to be role models for the future generations? Despicable.

The FA need to take action if they're going to be in charge of probably the best football league in the world because some players are just making England look bad. I agree Chelsea players are just as bad and if it were up to me I'd do something about it.

These boys are paid 100 grand a week to play football not dive around on their asses trying to win a foul or get another player sent off. Play the game and entertain.

This only goes to a minority of players.... Players like Aguero and Tevez never go down.

KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Suarez is an amazing player, a diver no doubt but still an amazing player. Kind of his fault he doesn't get calls his way like when Huth stomped on him, his reputation carries him and I can see why
LedleyKingsKnee (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
That dive looked like Suarez was about to break into "the worm" dance then changes his mind mid air.

In the end he just looked like a bloody salmon flopping around like that. What a rectum tickler
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Stupidity at it's highest level!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lol as disappointed as I was to see him flop, I did think of the worm when he did it ahah
Inorbit (Liverpool) 1 year ago
It's the caterpillar not the worm. Suarez grew up poor and playing football in the street. He is so competitive he loses it sometimes. Pulis?! Bitch please. Talk about your own rugby team
Just came to see Suarez diving
As a Football Player and fan, Suarez is a great footballer but just no...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
That's funny that's the same reason I watch united games!
Whitsta (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Liverpool always find ways to miss easy chances. They did it all last year and are still at it. Gotta' be frustrating for the fans
Glaspar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Suarez fits the rodgers system.... As do sterling, sahin.... Not sure about stevie g though. His decision making needs a makeover. Pulis shouldn't complain about suarez unless he wants that stamp from huth charged as well, it's absolute b******s
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Every team, including my team, has a few exaggerating divers. But I'am sorry in the case of Luis Suarez, as open minded as I can be, he needs to either be told off by his coach and club and if not then booked by refs. Pulis' theory is correct, fix it.... Because its broken
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I can dig that
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez, Suarez, Suarez...
Audentio (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Suarez is embarrassing. He can be great but he choose to continuously play cheap
Aatir (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Suarez is a great player. Needs to stop going to the ground so easily. And Sterling is shaping up to be a good player as well...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football