Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Stoke City, Oct 7
Hedblast (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The stamp was disgusting really I hate that s**t really, its so dam low class and poor. The dive was hilarious lol, he was expecting someone to touch him but no one did
Jappie (Feyenoord) 1 year ago
Liverpool played with confidence and willpower, but if the ball doesn't go in you never win! But winning days will come for this fighting team!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
You are f*****g absolutely right
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Why. And. W. A You will never win again
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Originality at its best...
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
A funny mascaltzone
Someone (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Suarez.... Get up you diving motherfucker...
What about the diving motherfuckers from MU who really gets something from cheating Valencia, Welbeck, Young, Nani, Rooney and their moms who fold in my d.... K
Gtfo hypocrite
Lol Someone hasn't been watching his own team...
MATTAUSTIN (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
LOL Those united Fans aren't the brightest bunch. Buy a dictionary look up the term 'hypocrite' Enjoy!
Ray5677 1 year ago
I have to admit Suarez was delightful to watch although his profligacy is equally frustrating. Gerrard's passes were wasted with Johnson like anything. Liverpool needs a '9'. Even if that means selling some assets.

I don't know how others feel but watching Stoke play is awful
Surfsnowskate8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
It's very hard to have sympathy with Suarez when he dives like that
I love it when manchester united fans complain about divers
^ lol
RedeD (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I love how you just want to refer to Man United fans regardless of the topic being discussed
^every fan is the same don't try to take the moral high ground
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I love how liverpool are doing. Back to Championship for you
Jay68 is proud that shawcross broke aaron ramsey's leg. What a disgrace. Even shawcross himself wasn't proud of that. Although to be fair huth probably gave him a pat on the back
MANU FAN MUST watch THIS before .......Complain about divers
"Wellbeck takes full advantage". Wellbeck takes full advantage of Al-habsi's knee slide that looked like he was celebrating giving away a penalty
Who said we're complaining mate? Go back to La Liga and try to win the league
Ssoblasted (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Suarez is a cheating player, he showed it in the world cup, and continuees to show it through out his career
Great analysis but do you have anything else to say?
A song for you: Whats new plastic head uououou
Other great players did something with their hands.... Ronaldo dive/dived much more than suarez but he's still one of the best.
Drogba cheated through out his career(he was nicked "drama queen") but he still was/is a very good player
The difference is Suarez don't get any decision and get more assaulted
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Ony Pulis has got some cheek when he sends his players on to the pitch with a clear message of cheating by constantly fouling. I'd love to hear one of his team talks - kick the ball in the air towards goal, as soon the the ball touches the ground foul who ever's got it and make it hurt.

We wonder why England haven't won a major tournament in over 40 years, it's because managers like Pulis still get away with his backwards "let him know your there son" attitude. I really hope Stoke get relegated as they really are a horrible horrible football team and from the kick off waste every second they can and constantly foul the opposition. The ball must of hardly been in play today the amount of fouls and time wasting that went on. Pulis and Alladyce belong in the lower tiers of football 20 years ago and are hampering the development of players in this country.

It was a dive by Suarez (pathetic one I might add) and he should be spoken to by the club at least. But I think I would of resorted to diving today to. He got the living piss kicked out of him as well as being stamped on by Huth. Arguably not as bad as Bale's - but that's just funny isn't it, it's not really diving is it.... If Tony Foolis thinks the FA needs to charge Suarez then f*****g half of his rugby team should also be looked at for their thuggish ways. THUG CITY FC
And that everyone, is a typical liverpool fan
No, that's a typical fan who had to watch his team against stoke.
Ill remember your name the next time stoke vs united and ill see your angry posts on the board
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I have to agree with you Matt 93, Stoke present themselves as a pack of thugs. Shawcross amputates Ramsey, Huth walks on Suarez, Charlie Adam does his brute squad thing on Bale a few years back (admittedly while a Blackpool player but there's a reason he plays for Stoke now), it's all a part of their take-no-prisoners strategy. They'll defend it as the means to an end, but it doesn't win them any neutral supporters
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hoping gerrard was gonna' hit another screamer this match. Yes I am a Manchester united fan and I'm praising liverpool, sorry
Lol you're a football fan! Love it!
Mr3adiii (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Liverpool played some amazing football IMO.... Suarez just needs a little work on his finishing under pressure
Our entire team needs to work on finishing :/ someone (a spurs fan I think) said the other day we should train with goals that are slightly smaller I think that's not a bad idea after the past season
Livever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Everyone who insults Suarez is shaming themselves, many players dives on pitch, that is the way they avoid from getting injuries. Suarez has no problems on pitch. People who always chasing after him need some helps. EPL referee are unfair to foreign players. This is Fergurson playground. Barcelona or Real Madrid, even Atletico Madrid beats up Chelsea easily. Rubbish talks from the opponents, their teams are nothing out there
BornMANU (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This guy once bit an opponent when he was at ajax, left teeth marks.... They did need luck and they did park the bus but chelsea are european champions not real, not barca
Livever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Every teams get their chances to win European Champions. Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea had become EC, but Real and Barcelona are the strongest team now. EPL teams hardly beat them in full time. Liverpool results are unlikely but I trust them getting better. Suarez is not a diver, EFA just want to chase him out of the league. It is not fair to treat people with one speculation all the time, Suarez know he was wrong to fall easily, but when the tackles really harsh, don't blame him cause every in the same shoes will act like him too
Still he's a racist and a diver and yes United players dive to but not all of them
Good argument.... "yeah utd are cheaters but only 25% of our starting line up not every single one is a cheater. " we're all very sorry suarez's diving is not up to your standards. Not everyone can dive like nani. Except young. And welbeck
Suarez gets some legitimate penalty calls and does get bashed by defenders. Problem is he is theatrical and that will always play in the minds of the ref before he makes the call

And how many times did he also go down easily when if he stayed on his feet he had a chance to score

Kick4Life - changing lives through football