Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Stoke City, Oct 7
Blayzie (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lmfao Tony Pulis is a TWAT, Stoke is known world wide for being a rugby club. Your methods for stoke is the only thing that's Disgusting
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Blablabla.... Just face it.... Rat face suarez and crew are just not cutting it
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
You got a video of the post-match interview with him?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Everyone remember fotballerrr's name. When united vs stoke we will see him swearing on the board at how thuggish stoke are
Footballerr Do you have shait for brains? You must because your comment is not even relevant to what I was talking about... Use your brain for once... If you have one. I was referring to His attack on Suarez after the game you stupid human being

Dan

I love how hard you try to defend yourself.... And the fact you actually take you time to do so.... Maybe if your team tried as hard on the field...
Suarez: "I am like a leaf in the wind!"
Bendingo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Harrrr! You are a funny guy.    Just kidding, I hate you
AngeOuDemon (Liverpool) 1 year ago
So what about nani, young, welbeck? Are they leaves to?
I don't know about welbeck but at least Luis doesn't go to ground get up run to the referee and then fall down again crying like a bitch about a gash on his knee. I play football I've had rocket kicked in my face and my nose got broke. I didn't cry
10turan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
And Valencia? What is he?
AcidacreMU (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Couple of United players I. E. Nani, young, danny have dived but Fergie's knocked them out of it now so they won't do it again. Suarez on the other hand seems to do it all the time and Rodger's continually defends it?
"Now they won't do it again", there will be couple of games before one of them step up and dive. About Suarez, he dives but as BLayzie said doesn't cry and run to the referee
Jay68 (Stoke City) 1 year ago
He never raises his hands and screams at the assistant ref does he? Don't talk so much garbage
Bendingo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Stoke and everything about Stoke makes me sick.

No class, no flair, no skill. All physicality.

Manager is a snarky little weasel that has no right managing a top flight football club.

Disagree all you like, but you know its true
Yes, they might be all these things, but they know how to give the top flight teams a run for their money and know how to stay in the premier league
Liverpool aren't a top side though. They did borrow the Chelsea tactics of collapsing in the box trying to win penalties so no wonder you're sticking up for Liverpool
That's funny coming from a stoke fan. I love the mentality of your club -If you can't win anything beat the crap out of the opposition, hell lets stomp on people too-

Your pathetic excuse for a club should start playing Rugby. We all know you're good at it
Look at the stats on the right. 6 yellows to stoke, none to liverpool

Thuggish twats. And everytime they do a cynical tackle they run up to the ref like theyve done nothing wrong
Yup, they bring football down. Truly everything I hate about football is embodied in that team
Wow joe cole was awesome.... He won one throw in and.... I think that's it for this game hopw next game he will be more awesome...
He played for 20 minutes. What do you want him to do, score 5 goals?
It was more that he replaced Suso, who is an 18 year old kid playing on another level to Cole
JKTan (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Didn't watch the match, highlights not working (*sigh* nowadays copyrights....), but judging from fans comments, 6 yellows for stoke, look more like EPL team vs NFL team eh? Lol.

Read from soccernet pulis was complaining suarez's diving? That true or just another pulis's "I WILL GIVE you dive-free football" campaign? Any other highlights links please!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Suarez dove in the box. But I attribute this to his fear of being stepped on again by huth
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a player sterling is. Even at 17 yrs of age, he is certainly 1 of the best player in the pl. Can't even imagine how good will he be in future. Maybe the best in europe
Jeganx (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Boring match.... I switched to Newcastle vs ManUtd match after first half.

It saddened me to say this, but LFC has become more of a mid-table team instead of top flight team. Suarez is all alone in front, nobody skilled enough to dance with him
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I think you watched one of our poorer performances of the season. We are generally much better than that. Don't let it be the last Liverpool game you watch of the season
I've been watching LFC games since 20 years ago. Why stop now? Hopefully BR can turn things around, and I think LFC game would improve in January if they brought in a quality FW or AM to dance with Suarez. Maybe Llorente?
AcidacreMU (Manchester United) 1 year ago
New manager, always needs time to bring in their philosophy to the club. Liverpool actually have a few good prospects for the future in Suso, Sterling and Wisdom. If Rodgers can stay in that long and play them enough, they'll start their career engrained with his style of play and I'm sure they'd put on much more of show.
As for the dive, his reputation precedes him, regardless of whether he was actually diving or genuinely pushed off
I agree, BR vision is superb, Sterling, Suso, Sahin, Wisdom, they all showed potential under his care, he can even maximize Joe Cole while Hogdson and Dalglish couldn't. Hopefully LFC internal will be patient enough to wait and not just glory hunting. And those lazy players should wake up and start contribute otherwise no more spot on starting 11
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
He shouldn't be diving, but can someone give Suarez a freaking call? He gets trampled over and nothing's given! I guess the argument is that he puts it on himself. A shame though
I'm not saying he did or didn't. Most people have to understand that when you play football, It can be your local club to your local league even the premier league, It is extremely easy to lose your balance and fall over. Yes Suarez has dived before But look around teams in the world it's not just him.

Most people on here I'm sure love the sport.... Maybe even kick the ball around outside with friends.... But for people like me who have played for local clubs and local leagues and have a better understanding of games.... It is very easy to get bumped, lose your balance and fall over.

Like I said I'm not saying he did or didn't as I've only seen the incident once very briefly
Unbelievable- you only need to see it once to realise what a disgrace to the game his antics are
Socceric (Manchester United) 1 year ago
His own fault really. His reputations supersedes any penalty call
No no, it was a dive, and a really poorly executed on at that. Socceric the reputation thing doesn't make any sense to me though because young welbeck nani all have massive diving reputations and yet week in and week out they get the calls. All I'm looking for is some consistency not for suarez to get that specific call. Also, why the H*ll is huth still on the pitch after walking on suarez's chest? Sh*te reffing
Bloody warped English morality. Stamping on players, career ending challenges are okay, but going down too easily is the ultimate sin?! Absolutely shameful
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Can't stand tony pubis
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Everything about stoke is just dispicable! Their physical play, (this isn't rugby for goodnes sakes!) and their hat wearing buffon of a manager!
Kryptz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This is football. Its men playing on the pitch not kids
So, man are supposed to kick each other than play?
Don't pay attention to Kyptz He obviously types without thinking
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Toni foolis is saying his stupid animals shoudn't get so many yellows.... Yeah they should get some red too like that sheet huth. If his side were a fair side not a bunch of shipherds I would say to talk about Suarez but they arent so another hypocrite
I wouldn't blame Suarez IF once or twice he tried to trick the refs because they are so unfair with him. All of you who are afraid of Suarez.... Suckk it!
I was wathcing the game with spanish commentary and surprise they are not so one sided. I liked so much premier league but corrupt arbitration and media are ruining it.
PS: talking about hypocrite, how much sympathy Harry Potter Rednap has for Bale?
I take it you didn't see Suraez rolling around and then make a complete recovery when no free kick came? No wonder Stoke got so many yellows with blating cheating from Liverpool all through the game. Bunch of moaning girls
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lool we cheat? Wtf are you on? When was the last time we cheated? Suck on your rugby players and don't talk about our team when you know nothing about it wa**er
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I also see "players"(in general) who fouls and then say "he dives"-cowards and "fans"(in particular sunday a pig from Stoke crowd) who support fouling other players from opposition - bitchess.
As I said if Suarez tried once or twice to trick the refs and never succeded like others is because they are unfair with him!
I sustain moral principles and I'm not agreeing that but in the same time I understand him, what I don't understand is the refs who buys it(not Suarez case) and also refs who don't give the free kicks, penalties, etc when is the case(Suarez case).
If everybody in a stadium can see a ref who is trained for that certainly should be able to deal with it more often than not!(but when is a clear one no excuse as this is their job and they are well payed for that).
Edit:Surfsnowskate8 hope is better.... For everybody sake
Surfsnowskate8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ever heard of a period(.)? Learn to use them so others can read your writing without their heads exploding
Oh hush jay, huth should have been sent off before half time and suarez didn't get away with a sh*te dive. You were unbelievably lucky we can't find the net (and begovic saved your @$$es) because the score could easily have been 5 nil and you know it. Huth should be banned for that stamp
Liverpool5 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
7 games and 6 points to show for it.... Say no more!  Why. And. W. A
This comment has been removed.
Where are you from? So we can be as irrelevant as you are by insulting your country of birth. To the footytube Community you look like a totally and utter TWAT. The only thing getting across is how arrogant and stupid you truly are
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Good man
Oh look, robert huth has a footytube account...
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I hate pulis.... They might as well play rugby than football, always complains about his players getting booked when their decisions don't go their way of things.... He's such a moaner
Partoba (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Surprised with the fact that Stoke has many players with giant body. Perhaps they want to change the terms of football becomes 'football'. If you know what I mean.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football