Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Reading, Oct 20
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
3 points? Il take that! Well done sterlo...
Wewonit5times (Liverpool) 2 years ago
5 points behind champions league! It ain't over until the fat lady sings!    Bring on the toffees!
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Liverpool can pass the ball, Suarez is a defensive tormentor. All they need in January is a goal scorer and the battle for 4th will be tough
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Just about pissed myself when the Anfield faithful was cheering for the odd minute or so when the ref awarded a free kick to Suarez! Just brilliant!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
That was hilarious
Kazuki7 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I just hope we give more time to Brendon Rogers to prove himself. It'll take time for him to produce results and our youth squad is doing well too
User458 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You can't have it tagged as one of the most popular matches on your homepage and not have a single highlight clip
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wtf.... I want the highlights, not some guy talking s**t for 14mins
Safouane (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Enough bullshit, where is the highlight?
Gerrard8LFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Highlights finally up
Equilibrium (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What is wrong with suarez finishing this day, in ajax he is all about finishing,
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Good goal for the 17 year old?
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
In answer to your question, YES! It was a good goal
Suarez7LFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Brad Jones did really well, Sterling is something.

Suarez finishing is awful but he really did tormented them and causing troubles and creating chances just lacked that class finishing couldve add another hattrick to his tally
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
All of a sudden england are producing decent technical players, eh? Good for them. Very well taken goal for him, looks a good player.

Someone should make a list of all the talented under 20 players coming through the premiership.

Sterling, ox, jones, wilshere, possibly mc eachran at chelsea. Ince isn't in the prem but is doesn't showing promise in the championship.

Some names to keep an eye out for in the united ranks for cup ties are will keane, tunnicliffe, lingard, cole and of course nick powell, whose first goal for us was a screamer (4th goal vs wigan)
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Raheem sterling will be a great player if injuries don't take over
However I couldn't help but notice the way he walks. I know he has children already but I swear it looks like he lives on the "flamboyant" side of life. Nothing wrong with it but just my observation
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
If there's nothing wrong with it then who gives a sh!T?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Even if theres nothing wrong with it I'm allowed to share my observation. If you don't give a s**t then why comment?
KarimT (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Put the handbags away lol
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
The problem with Suarez is that he is too selfish !
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That's not true, his problems is he can't score goals like he's paid to do
Gaucho (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Your both wrong the problem with Suarez he tries too much to keep it away from the keeper that's why he hits Goal frames or misses by inches.... He doesn't score tap ins or easy goals
KD888 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You're all wrong.... Suarez is a talent

Kick4Life - changing lives through football