Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Reading, Oct 20
KD888 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well played.... Fully deserved.... And suarez is hugging the goal scorer am I right? WOW
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He was holding him down until the police showed up. Had to make a bad joke
Grishnack (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yea liverpool future looks great.... They got top class striker who can't finish for s**t, they got a coach trying to play posession when they got no holding midfielder. No wonder these guys are in
Europa league
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dude stop being a dick! In order to get to the top, you have to start from the bottom. And yes the future is bright. We just need a striker who knows where the goal is and we still have Lucas to come back from injury.

Just because united were embarrassed and they were kicked out of both champions league and Europa league last season doesn't mean you have to put the league down!
Firewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liverpool need a striker like Falcao
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Every team needs a striker like falcao.... But yeah we do especially
AmmarAvril (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Every nonblacks can sometimes be racist
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good goal, horrid hair style. Gj liverpool
Footy1206 2 years ago
Good Game good win
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Finally seeing the results of Rodgers giving places in the starting 11 to people that deserve to be there. Glad to see the likes of Sterling and Suso and other good young players given a chance
MikePra (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well done Liverpool.... Sterling looks wonderful
Cali86 2 years ago
I follow another blog of football and most liverpool fans there don't believe Suarez is within the best 5 strikers in the EPL. Is this a general thought? Because I find that completely ridiculous...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
To be considered a striker you gotta' score goals  He's a good forward, terrible striker
LFCclass (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hmm....  Suarez 5 goals  Torres 4 goals?    
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Torres scored 6 goals this season
LFCclass (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Just talking about the league.... But if you want to talk about other competitions then suarez has 7 not to mention 7 for Uruguay
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Suarez is a great player. Isn't that obvious?
Merka88 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm not f*cking interested in redmen tv. Stop putting this shite on footytube, I want highlights!
Betamorne (Liverpool) 2 years ago
ENOUGH ALREADY REDMEN
Betamorne (Liverpool) 2 years ago
ENOUGH ALREADY REDMEN

Kick4Life - changing lives through football