Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Norwich City, Jan 19
Lkerun (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Just awesome
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Stevie G's pass to wisdom.... OUT OF THIS world!    Gerrard + Henderson + Lucas midfield combination looks great!
Stats from the game:

LFC - Norwich: 5-0

Possession: 67. 6 %
Total passes: 694 - 319
Passing accuracy: 90. 3 % - 71. 2 %

Total shots: 19 - 4
Shots on target: 9 - 1
Shots from outside the box: 11 - 3
Shots from inside the box: 9 - 1
Shot accuracy (excluding blocked shots): 56. 3 % - 50 %

Total crosses: 19 - 13
Successful crosses: 26. 3 % - 23. 1 %

Corners: 9 - 4
QeebyKiwi (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What's the point of repeating the stats under the game video?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
^ so that you can make a comment mission accomplished
Peter Griffin.... Your awesome, end of lol
Atrixer (Norwich City) 1 year ago
That was not a premier league performance, it was an abysmal disgrace to Norwich fans they paid good money to travel to Liverpool and see them play, only to have them embarrassed by a lazy half-effort.

All credit to Liverpool for capitalising on Norwich's terrible performance.

It's games like that which make me wonder why some players make so much money, their wage should be based on performance.

The defence may as well have been sleep walking, they paid no attention - they simply wondered around like they would rather be sat at home in the warm. I won't even watch or read the players' or manager's excuses, because that was simply lazy
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
You weren't as bad as you make it out to be. Just unlucky with the final score. Bad day at the office for Norwich. Perfect day for Liverpool. Keep your head above, your club has fight and class mate!
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 1 year ago
No disrespect to Norwich but Liverpool were just too good today & at some point Liverpool had 90% of ball possession & I guess that says it all about Liverpool's brilliance & dominance
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The final 20 minutes were sad to watch if you are a Norwich fan. The players looked defeated
Familesso (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lads, I think we are back!
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Lets not get too ahead of ourselfs. Lets just take 1 game at a time and just enjoy todays performance, which was brilliant!
Jazzman (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Agreed tread carefully, these next few games are going to the real test. YNWA
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Even as a United fan, I really enjoy watching Suarez, Sturridge, and Sterling combine up front. And now it seems Liverpool's midfield is gelling too, especially Henderson.

Looking forward to more exciting derbies in the future
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Suarez is the best in the EPL
SirVim (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Best what? Plsyer? Striker? Lol. You must have missed the season
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Sturridge. Play of the year.    Pure class act as well.
Torresnumber9 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Fuk carrol
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Oh how i've missed those beautys from gerrard! Cracking goal, like the gerrard of old!
SimonK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It's safe to say Liverpool is slowly crawling back to where they used to be. If Henderson and Downing can perform like this more often, 4th spot will be an eye of the storm
MOTM steve gerrard
Keep Carroll, Rodgers is trying to build a barca style team, ie playing players together of the same nationality. Next world cup the majority of liverpool english players are going to form that team. Can't wait to see an english team of Gerrard, Henderson, Cleaverley, Wilshere, Lampard(?), Carroll, Johnson, Rooney, Sterling, Walcott, Oxlade, Hart, Sturridge, Wellbeck etc...
Patphil (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Carroll in a Barca style system is beyond ridiculous
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
@Jazzman didn't majority of those players fail at the Euros? Sound good on paper but England will never win another world cup, you guys always hyping England up for every tourney, you guys need to stop it
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wish they just gave that goal to Sterling...
Believer (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Loving the form right now

Kick4Life - changing lives through football