Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Fulham, May 1
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How was Fulham lucky? They could've won 3-0 easily. LOL
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fantastic way to send the lads off to the final. The confidence will be sky high. Facepalm
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Imagine if kenny started the first half of the season like this
PaRa (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is one of the worst Liverpool sides ever! Complete disgrace...
PhilDowd (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Terrible. I hate to see Kenny's reputation and our teams go down the gutter this season like this. All we have to do is look forward to is FA then it's going to be a time of reconstruction and time to develop and sign better players during the summer. We'll be looking for Championships next year. YNWA
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why's your name Phil dowd? Lol
Just a little humor. Catch me referring the FA cup final
Kathmandu16 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I feel shame watching liverpool games ! I don't know how long its going to last...
Noir853 (Juventus) 2 years ago
"a performance to strike fear into the hearts of Chelsea"    "atleast we didn't draw"    Lmfao
Motorx100 (Napoli) 2 years ago
This game was a joke.... Suarez didn't even play which is why they lost this game.... Kd was obviously resting players for the fa final.

People need to relax
Footballpassion (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea also rest some of their player but this is not a result a team wanted.... They should put some balance in the team...
Saamers (Fiorentina) 2 years ago
If liverpool's owner like chelsea or manch city, Kenny will no longer at liverpool right now....
Lost at Anfield from fulham and WBA, hmm....
I felt bad when a manager lose his job, but with this result liverpool owner should had step up and take some action.... For me, liverpool problem for last decade is they had no good manager...
Footballfever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Rafa was good, but I don't know why the fuk we sack him
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Jeez Liverpool's Home record is horrible no1 is scared of Anfield anymore.... 3 points for everyone!
USAYNWA (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This is not Liverpool's actual team, this is their "back up squad". We had players like Sterling play.... There we many young players out there. Liverpool stars like bellamy, gerrard, carragher, suarez, and reina did not play
Ryntoodmk (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wow ! Great performance from liverpool, nice goal skrtl, wonderful football from liverpool
Kreinzer (AC Milan) 2 years ago
The future is bright.... At the end of a long.... Long dark tunnel
There is a light at the end of a tunnel.... But how long is the tunnel?
KenjiYamazaki (Arsenal) 2 years ago
For liverpool, the light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an on-coming train....    I'm referring to Dalglish
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Get Carrol out of Liverpool sell him and Get Higuain since it seems he wants to leave Real.... If Liverpool get Higuain, him and Suarez would be the most Lethal attacking force in Europe...
Maybe they should give a time to carrol like chelsea give to torres.... Still 35mil is not worth for carrol I think...
Metsuri (Everton) 2 years ago
Truth is that Pool needs midfielders over strikers imo
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think carrol did well today. Nearly won all the challenges. We do need another decent striker though who can actually find the net but our mid has been s**t since Lucas got injured
Suarez and Higuain? You forget Lukasz and Robin
Liverpool878 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
No we NEED aderbayor
Adebayor? I really hope that's a joke mate. He's a quality player.... When he wants to be. We need someone who works hard and has passion for his team, unlike carrol
BooHoo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why would these top quality strikers come to liverpool? Higuain, Adebayor, Llorente are not interested in moving to a mid table side like Liverpool. No champions league, no incentive
Carlosdej24 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
"a performance that would strike fear into the heart of chelsea" lol haha
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We kicked man united's arse and everton's arse to get to the final. We can and will kick chelsea's arse to win it all
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Who are you trying to convice? Yourself.... Cos we only know there's one way this thing is gona end
I am not taking sides, but this isn't really a convincing performance, result and form by Liverpool
Liverpool878 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
With Torres saying oh s**t I shouldve stayed with Liverpool

Kick4Life - changing lives through football