Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 8
Leftbackk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Torres hits the woodwork like a true ex-Liverpool man.

This win doesn't really mean anything. Chelsea weren't looking to win this one or tie for that matter.

Surprised Terry played like he did. Have never seen him play so horribly.

Would've been interesting to see this games Liverpool side against the Chelsea side that started the FA Cup Final
Audentio (Liverpool) 2 years ago
John Terry isn't what he used to be. Him and Carragher haven't had the best season
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Great win from liverpool but its a little bit too late.... lol
Burson (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Andy Carroll is so useless out on the pitch...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
What.... He got man of the match in this match? So you fanboy know evrything huh?
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Looks like chelsea didn't care about this game
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That Torres miss is just story of his life.... And please stop talking about luck.... MAN UP and accept YOUR faults.... Liverpool, Chelsea, Barcelona, ManU, ManCity.... Timbuktu.... I don't care what Football Club you support. There IS NO SUCH thing AS LUCK.... A team outplays the other.... And the same team can be outplayed the very next day.... It is called football.... So stop hiding your depressions behind LADY LUCK.... Who does not even exist.... Chelsea were better in FA CUP for most part. Liverpool was good through out this game. THE END!
And it is amazing how liverpool fans were being DBs to Torres. Disgrace!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You're lucky I agree with you....
Except lfc fans being "DBs" to torres. That's not DBs its BS
MadGnu2 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That's what happens when you file a transfer request right before the deadline closes. Yeah, your idiot owner paid quite a sum for him, but still- you don't just leave a team like Liverpool when you're adored as much as he was here, especially during the last day of the transfer window AND when the team you're leaving for is one of our fiercest rivals (who are supported by a bunch of plastic scum, such as yourself).... He can only expect to be booed
And how do you know I'm a plastic fan.... I have always been a Chelsea fan and always will be.... Chelsea lost all the fake ones in this season.... SO still.... I was right....
And LUCK won't help you finish above Everton this season at least. TOO BAD
TheSittingDuck (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Liverpool should have won by a bigger margin, chelsea were destroyed and ripped apart in defence, , , , , result came abit to late thu. This was a pretty strong chelsea team bar thier goal keeper so was a very promising victory. Andy carrols price has gone up, , , reckon his worth about 15million now still along way to justify 35million
Loltroll12345 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
They didn't even play thier full team. They didn't care about this game. They just want Champions league finals
Kgb112 (Footytube Moderator) 2 years ago
Haha Turnbull is SO bad
I disagree he played pretty well, we just had lots and lots of chances
Audentio (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Love how the headline is "thanks to Chelsea errors". That was all Suarez. Own goal on the score sheet, but that was intentional. And the others were caused by an onslaught of chances and pressure. I could've easily seen this going to 6 or more goals
If you think all the goals were liverpool's class then I don't know why the Headline should bother you?
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Shelvey and Suarez should be ban
[account-removed] 2 years ago
You trying to be a joker here and what took you so long to give a verdict my lord...
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
So on John Terry for slipping all the times too Lol
Umad?
Akenney87 (Chicago Fire) 2 years ago
Turnbull in net...
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
That wasn't a beating it was a punishment and the scoreline could've been much larger, it just goes to show you Liverpool has only few jinxes to sort out and they could be a force to reckon with, with some key signings for some places.... Perhaps if I'm not being too bold they could mount for a title challenge or at least fight for a champions league place, in short Liverpool has done themselves justice and should aim much higher next season
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If torres's shot had gone in, it would be one of the top 5 goals of the season. That was some shot!
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a terrible defending from chelsea
Clawrence103 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Suarez is a great player.... Too bad he's so disgraceful
Pepe...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They're both disgraceful.    And if anyone's gonna' post "Busquets" now, I don't like him either.
Merka88 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
How is Suarez disgraceful? There are many worse players in La Liga
I'm not talking dives, I'm talking the stuff he says. Apart from his douchebag comments during the World Cup, there's the whole Evra affair. Racial abuse IS disgraceful in my book, period. The handshake epilogue further proved what kind of guy he is.

I'm not gonna' defend Messi either, should Drenthe's talk be true. In that case I just highly doubt it because I think Drenthe's mad about
But I'll be the first one to be disappointed if the allegations turn out to be true
Oh and by the way, it's not La Liga vs. Premier League. It's about Suárez's character. The whole finger-pointing is a distraction anyways
Merka88 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
By the way - get over it and enjoy the football

Kick4Life - changing lives through football