Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 8
MacGillycuddy (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Suarez being investigated? Really? Link: uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/09052012/58/premier-league-...

He seems to be the scapegoat for everything now. Talking about racism...
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Really.... How about essien?
MacGillycuddy (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Jesus.... I didn't see the entire match, didn't know about that. How was that not a red card?

I mean Suarez's action wasnt very clean, but Ivanovic overreacted completely. Definitely no reason for an investigation...
Rajmahal 2 years ago
I don't think Liverpool played as well as the fans are giving them credit for. Granted, we lost fair and square, and Liverpool were the better team, but have a look at the goals again. All were really scrappy goals and amateur mistakes. Even the teams positioned lower on the table would not make mistakes like this. Seems like some of the guys were still hungover from FA cup celebrations....

Bottom line. Liverpool played OKAY, Chelsea played really really really really really s***.
I'm not being an ass or sore loser or anything. I'm just saying it how it is.

Cheers
Moron (Liverpool) 2 years ago
All goals are scored from mistakes whether they are big or small ones. Some mistakes are the result of the opposition applying pressure and some are caused by lack of quality and I would say the mistakes chelsea made that lead to the goals are a combination of both.

I think liverpool were as good as chelsea were bad and the pressure liverpool brought on chelsea caused them to make their mistakes
Rajmahal 2 years ago
Decent point. But I think no matter how much pressure you apply to a team, a defender shouldn't fall over when the ball is played to him (allowing the ball to go through). No matter how much pressure is applied a keeper shouldn't clear the ball straight to an opposition player (in their own half). These are rookie mistakes by the top footballers. There was no communication between our players across the pitch.

I'm just responding to those who are saying things like "where was this all season" or "if we play like this we can win a title. " All I'm saying is that Liverpool have played much better throughout the season and you wouldn't entertain any thoughts of winning the title by playing like you did today. Even the teams positioned lower on the table don't make mistakes like this
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
The commentator said something funny during the game yesterday: Liverpool have the 3rd lowest chance conversion rate of all the teams in Europes top 5 leagues. Only ahead of Chievo and Kaiserslauter. Lol
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Should have ended 10-1
Abbass (Manchester United) 2 years ago
10-2
Airman23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pepe Reina is god awful wow, him and victor valdes are jokes
Kikos (Arsenal) 2 years ago
English goalkeepers suck so much, in germany turnbull would play in the 4th league.    German goalkeepers are and always will be the best
Tomikato (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Fantastically lame generalization
Chimay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You lost the f. A cup (insert raspberry)
Tanair (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We were expecting you
Kiwisushi (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Surely we have enough cash for a better 2nd keeper?
Krzysiekosw (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Hahaha Liverpool nice won Chelsea gk and defend were just nothing
Moe66 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
English goalkeepers don't suck man but this guy Turnbull, I really feel sorry for. He barely plays for Chelsea and the one time he does he play everything goes wrong but I not suprised because Liverpool has strikers like Suarez who has f****n skills, Carrol and so on. Even agger scored, a defender, Chelsea should have brought their A aquad, then the game would have been so much more intersting
MANunited88 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Football can be very unpredictable sometime.... ...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Wow watched the game ivanovic and terry were all over the place I dlnt believe my eyes but what a win for liverpool I'm sure bayern are pooing there pants not!
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol better win the champions league
Crxxx (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Not if we ve got to say something about that!
Abbass (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Carroll plays like a girl
Chanman (Bayern München) 2 years ago
So I'm guessing with the way Liverpool celebrated and all they now get the FA Cup right? Relax Liverpool fans...
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
After horrifying form at home and just losing to chelsea.... It was nice to see a win
Daza132 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It was last home game of the season you twat and a win like that after the horrible season we've had in the pl i'd think that would be easy to understand

Kick4Life - changing lives through football