Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 8
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Judging from this season, Downing would be awesome at a crossbar challenge
Moron (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Shocking performance from chelsea but one of the best this season from liverpool. I hope we'll have more consistent performances next season.

I don't understand why chelsea didn't try to win this game, its as if they don't care that they might not be in the champions league next season :S it would be disaster for a club like theirs if they don't make it next season, especially with the UEFA fair play rules kicking in next season along with the amount of aging players that need replacing/may not stay without champions league
FayJay (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
With the remaining prem games, and the positions of Arsenal, Tottenham and Newcastle it would have taken a near miracle for Chelsea to get into champions league via top four. Their best chance is by winning Champs league which is what their tactic was/is.

You played very well though and deserved the 4-1 win
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
This game is squished between FA Cup Final and champions league final. You think he's gonna' make his champions league team play 2 matches in a week before the final? Especially when winning this would only matter if they would win the next as well and Arsenal, Newcastle and Spurs all lose. Making concessions to accomodate champions league final. The title Abramovich has paid half a billion to try and win
Iammy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Winning is winning no matter team they have won and that's a FACT!

Even though it's so called Chelsea "B" it doesn't mean they have to lost 4-1 or would like to say Chelsea "B" are crap compare to Wigan (who won on this ground)?

Give them some respect man
Wajja7 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Your right you can only beat whats in front of you
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LMAO why didn't Liverpool do this in the FA Cup Final
Rajmahal 2 years ago
If they could have, they would have
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
They actually did, but kinda late. 63rd minute up was all red
Rajmahal 2 years ago
I actually thought they played much much better in the FA cup final (in the last 25 minutes) than they did today.

Today it wasn't Livepools brilliance that won them the game 4-1. Rather it was Chelsea's complacency that caused the result to be as it is.

FussballerAmi8 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I hope Chelsea play this way against Bayern  What was John Terry doing in this game? He looked like he was playing for Liverpool
Terry is hit and miss now adays
Very bad defensive performance by Chelsea!
Cammiejohn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Anyone else getting deja vu? Liverpool only finding form at the VERY end of the season when we have nothing to play for? So we enter the next season with optimism and high expectations? Sounds alot like season 2010/2011...
1 game =/= form. It was only last weekend you lost for the first time in your history to Fulham at Anfield
Last 20 years been deja vu for liverpool
Spurrinspurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
'King' Kenny: I'm about to lose my job! Quickly, players! Get a proper result today!
Kiwisushi (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Roberto: "Ok King Kenny, I'll play Turnbull for you!"
GunsRus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This site is going to s**t, first there's the midget Arsenal peanut broadcasting from his bedroom and now we have this fat ass clown on his sofa with his fat gut talking dribble.

We need a moderator to weed out this garbage and get back to doing the business of publishing football highlights
Ha ha spot on!
Drivel not dribble
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Liverpool supporters don't get too carried away with this win. When every one saw the team sheet you can tell RDM didn't set out to go for 4th spot. Chelsea focus is not EPL its champions league and we just gave King Kenny another term at Liverpool so get your cup of tea ready cause next season he will surely get Liverpool relegated
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Still pissed off that your team just gave up?
DchaodaT (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You're the biggest sore loser i've ever seen
Am pissed off.... But more at Sturridge & Malouda.... Liverpool win was nothing compared to Saturday
This guy is tellin the truth champions league is chelsea's aim now. Plus liverpool that's good result but you get judged on your results all season now it will be 3 se asons no champs league wake up man!
Gepard8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Liverpool - Chelsea 4:1  End of story
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well if you think 4th place doesn't matter for chelsea, think again.
If they don't manage to win the champions league, they won't be in it next season.... So it does matter.
Equilibrium (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Whats the problem being happy for a win we miss to see at anfield, its not our fault chelsea team sheet suck, and chelsea team sheet is not that awful actually we don't have our captain you got yours, you still have essien, ivanovic, malouda, oh and also liverpool fastest player to score 50 goal-torres
OutMod (AC Milan) 2 years ago
And with all respect they will not !  So batter 4 them to focus on 4th place...
When it matters liverpool they don't deliver
Inorbit (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You mean like Real in the champions league?
Torres was Chelsea only player that wanted to play.... The "NO service" crew just sucked
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sweet sweet revenge
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Maybe not much point for Chelsea to try and win since they have the champions league final coming up and want to rest key players.

Liverpool were good. One of the few games they actually put away there chances. But in truth the score could have been a lot higher then just 4 - 1

Kick4Life - changing lives through football