Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 8
Janco (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Who's that kid at 23:10?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
He is 17 years old.... I don't wanna call him kid 'cause he already got two girls pregnant and he is livepool's next john barnes.... Now don't ask me who is john barnes otherwise everybody would know you are new to football and you only know messi, ronaldo, suarez, kaka etc etc
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Turnbull? I couldn't recognise some of the names on the team sheet. Has di Matteo assumed that his team have already won the champions league?

Up against Bayern at they're backyard with a whole bunch of drunken Bavarians yelling and whistling them, di Matteo must have something serious planned
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And can somebody please tell me now that EPL is not the best league in the world?
Awesome game and great performance by Liverpool who show that they can play some deadly football albeit only sporadically.
Or maybe it was just a crap performance by Chelsea? Not sure.
In any case its safe to say Di Mateo won't lose much sleep anymore over Terry's suspension in the champions league final
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Love hearing this from a united fan cheers mate!  
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
"And can somebody please tell me now that EPL is not the best league in the world? "and what does that have to do with anything? Lol
VladZZZ (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Roman will have to seriously raise his bids for class players unless Chelsea win champions league
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fifa 13 will have to create the nutmeg skill because of suarez. He does it too easily. My favorite player!
Moron (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I've never seen a player nutmeg so often, he makes it look so easy!
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chelsea did not give a s**t looool.... Liverpool are still a crap team
MadGnu2 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Speaking of crap teams, one bad tackle on van persie during the euros would mean death for arsenal. Or if he gets sold.... Either way, I wouldn't want to be an arsenal fan this summer :/
Seatoun1 (Sporting Braga) 2 years ago
30 million for Andy Carroll. And now look at Newcastle. I'm not saying I agree with Nutcracker entirely, but don't start what you can't finish mate
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You couldn't exactly say liverpool played awesome when chelsea was setting up and scoring most of there goals with there bad defending. I would have to say the most consistent thing on the pitch would have to be those goal posts because they were lethal
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
Liverpool are still s**t
Cammiejohn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Troll
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Terry should be sold
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
With us playing just as much of our "B team" as chelsea I'm satisfied with 4-1 So pumped for Hendo and esp Jonjo! YNWA RED TILL I DIE! cheers all
CenturyJunir0 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What a save by Reina! The post must have hurt by his kick! Henderson is going to be the next Gerrard! Bright future for both England and Liverpool
I think shelvey will be more of a gerrard player what a way to score your first league goal! He seems to have more of that all action style, I think henderson will be more of a central passer who controls the tempo of the game
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chelsea were not up for it at all, they looked tired and couldn't wait to get off the pitch.

I suggest changing the nets at Anfield as well as its clear the post / crossbar are cursed, the amount of times they've been struck this season has been unreal
Getupkid84 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yeah chelsea are gold! They didn't give a crap! They won the FA cup, they finished above liverpool in the PL, and they're in the champions league Final.... Why would you run your ass off for no reason?
Errrm because that loss means now they won't finish in the top 4.... Lol
Footballfever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Don't worry mate, they are very confident of winning the final
DubyStev (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Am tired of watching so-called highlights that the content is about someone who talks about the match: it's annoying
Chelsea13 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres will break records next season
He's broken records already this season - over 24 hours of football without scoring

Kick4Life - changing lives through football