Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 8
Chelsea13 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea were unlucky, Liverpool scored some great goals, but Shelvey is a dirty f**k, he didn't deserve that last open goal
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
And downing still can't score...
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This was a very good result for Liverpool. They really needed to win this game
Izzetd (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It was indeed but this win is useless
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 2 years ago
5 Min English highlights.    
PhilDowd (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Where THE f**k WAS THIS ALL season, where THE f**k WAS THIS AT THE final!
Sorry for the yelling but this season has been frustrating as a fan, I'll always support this team and I love them to death but we need to get our s**t together
Andyeswecan (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Andy Carroll has been awesome the last few games.... That's the first time I've seen him play like NUFC Carroll for over a year.

What changed?
I'm not sure man, he has been playing better and working harder.... Maybe because the boot might be right around the corner.
He still needs a lot more improvement, but for me he just doesn't fit the flow of the game
Michael Essien with that first touch though, pure class
IronOzil10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That's why suarez makes it in my top 11  
Cheesenip (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So many posts/crossbar
What is this fifa 12?

Best thing I saw out of chelsea today: Malouda has awesome hair (but is useless on the pitch)
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Assist of the week by chelsea keeper
Arsandhole (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha John Terry, haha
Roodee (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol ramires takes down 3 liverpool players. He must had super high density muscle cells!
Tristanitax (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
That suarez man.... Too good
Tristanitax (CA Boca Juniors) 2 years ago
Terry got paid? Lol
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I'm happy Chelsea played with their "B" team and players that can't play the champions league final. This match was not important. More important was to rest players. I like the manager more and more. He is taking some very good decisions.
Win the ch. League and be a legend in CFC, .... Oh I mean one of the biggest legends
ABeauty (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Why can't I watch any of these daily motion highlights. It keeps on saying Content rejected
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
This lovely performance from the Reds today makes me wonder why (oh why) they didn't play like this in the FA Cup final last weekend, the result could've been a whole lot more different.

Henderson has been copping a lot of flak this season, but his finish was fantastic. Sad though for Downing to still await his first EPL goal in red colours, but I'm sure it'll come for him. Fantastic though to see Jonjo Shelvey score a beauty goal on the strength of a goalkeeping blunder, finally he's opened his EPL account!

This result shows that Liverpool does have what it takes when they play the right players in the right positions. All they need is one or two of the right players in this next transfer window, and they could just as well challenge for the premiership next season
Initeir (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Erm.... It's because many first team Chelsea players aren't playing
Rajmahal 2 years ago
Hey man to be honest I don't think Liverpool played that well at all. It's more that Chelsea just played really really really s*** (as can be seen from the scrappy goals). I wouldn't get too excited. You have a good young side but as you said just need some experience in the right positions to work less experienced players
Cheers

Kick4Life - changing lives through football