Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 8
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Poor Poor defending. Funny to see how Suarez Sabotaged Essien into a own goal. Liverpool performed really well, hope they can carry this to the next and final away game of the season, and onto the next season. YNWA! =')
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Lmao @ everyone voting Shlevey's goal for GOTW. Classic haha
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Great performance from the reds. Suarez, Henderson and Carroll were outstanding!
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
There is no more decent highlight in footytube...
Footballfever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I find it myself on dailymotion, extended highlight
MFU508 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago

You're welcome
Taipeikop (none) 2 years ago
You sir are awesome.... I hope spurs get 4th
MFU508 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Thank you sir
Boblic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Did not want watch this game as I thought it would be pointless.
Did not expect CFC to bring the semi-B squad in but lets be fair, Roman's semi-B squad is as good the first team.... On paper. Anyway, I was glad that we scored 4 goals and that if Downing had scored the penalty, I have no doubt the score could have more than 5 or may be 6 in this game. If Caroll had converted one of his many chances, that would have been great too but the guy pulled in a great performance and too bad it is the end of the season. It was good to compare him straight on with a so called in form Torres to see that Andy contributes more to the team than El Ninio did to his Chelsea side. So despite his so called revivial of late, Fernando at 50 m was really a good piece of biz for LFC. Only beef was that Hendo scored. Now ok will keep him next season thinking this is a sign of hope. Shelvey ahead of spearing please from now on. Great performance overall. Sad Stewie did not score though as well as big Andy but it makes you wonder why we always leave the best for last
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Highlights here:  
Harharhar (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Now this is a true definition of "rubbish". What on earth were Chelsea doing?
Ckkombat (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Man wtf is happening to footytube.... Nowadays its hard to see an effing highlight.... Instead I see dumbfucks giving their ignant reactions that nobody cares....come on footytube! Wake up!
Chilesp (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Who the f%$k is this fat red Herring?  Bottom line CFC will take an FA Cup Win over 3 points in the leagues anytime period
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man liverpool just loves to hit those posts, don't they?
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We're going for the most disappointing premier league records this year...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Where is the highlight?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Isn't there an english version
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Just saw the highlights. Fantastic fantastic football from the reds. Couldve easily been 7-1. But great football. I only wish I saw it live. The one-two between kuyt is what I want to see more often. That was just amazing. The quick short passes they gave each other this game. THAT IS WHAT I WANT. I love those quick short passes. They are so much more efficient than crosses if done right. But well played liverpool well played
Helardordeku (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Whu is this guy, this not youtbue!
Hongxiang (Liverpool) 2 years ago
JT SO POOOOOR THIS GAME! AHAHAHHA

Kick4Life - changing lives through football