Liverpool V Chelsea, May 8
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Stay classy yo. Or in your case- try being classy. It feels cool
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
It's a chant young grasshopper
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Well this is the silver lining I've been looking for I guess well played reds!
KD888 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Bendingo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wooooo sick win
Footballfever (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Where is the link of this video?
Jimmycfc (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hahahhaa, nice win scousers!  Important game was the one before this one  
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Hahahahhaa, we just dented your UCL hopes for next season....    You still sure this wasn't the more important one?
EarnYourSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Lol unless Munich slip up, this game cemented the fact that you won't be in Europe next year, i'd say it was pretty important
Cyk343 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
@madhavan lol not as if you would qualify for UCL anyway. Furthermore chelsea still gt the finals to gamble on

Does liverpool have a second chance? Oh. Oh =/
Madoxen (Liverpool) 1 year ago
To beat BM at Munich? That's a super hardnut to crack. I guess you forgot they overrun RM for the final slot (No offence, just a fact).
Everyone have a second chance - try again next season.
We will start of slow and steady with Europa League.
Practise make perfect and we will get there.... YNWA!
RM also have been trying finally they beat Barcelona to the title. Congrats!
Cyk343 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Why is turnbull playing instead of cech?
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
No reason
Windrunner90 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
To avoid the risk of injury/ to give the chap a chance
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chelsea is in a position where they can't get into 4th place unless Tottenham or Newcastle slip in the last games. Di Matteo saw that it was wiser to go all out and win the UCL, therefore getting the champions league spot automatically. It's a big gamble, but it's definitely worth gambling for! Notice that the only reason why Ramires, Ivanovic and John Terry played for this game because all three of them are suspended for the champions league finals
AkronLFC (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This game still showed Liverpool's major flaws, missed opportunities(PK) and goals because of defensive mishaps. Sad to see Maxi about to leave but I think Sterling might be a great young player with a great future hopefully along with henderson as well. Hate to say it but Carroll looked like pretty good too
Merka88 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sterling looked sharp.... I want Kenny for another season, let's not behave like animals as Chelsea do with their managers. I hate to say it, but how many years was Whisky Nose in charge before he won a title?

Have faith, if you can't, look up FSG and the Boston Red Sox - these guys know what they're doing
Good performance from Liverpool and pretty shocking performance from Chelsea. Even though this game doesn't matter at all it still would've been nice for the players to give it all they have just for the the principle (maybe they were still in a buzz over the cup win?) Anyways, our hope of finishing top 4 was over when we lost to New Castle. Even if we had won this game, we would still have to depend on ALL three teams losing their next game (arsenal, spurs, new castle). All in all good win for liverpool at home. Good way to end the season at home with a sweet taste in front of the fans
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
This game did not matter for Liverpool but it should have been a huge game for chelsea. A win would have given you guys a chance for champions league next season. Now the only way in is if you guys win the champions league final. And that is a big if, cause beating bayern at home is going to be a tough task. But goodluck!
The probability of picking up an injury is far greater than Arsenal, Spurs and New Castle all losing on the same day. We are already missing four key players for the final through suspension. We also have two defenders still injured. So it was not worth the risk. As it is we have a huge challenge ahead of us without adding more injuries.

It would have been a huge game had we won the game against New Castle
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yeah the probability was huge but crazy things has happened in the epl this season. And atleast there was a mathematical chance. We didn't even have that. Disappointing season but nice win and at home. Finally all the loyal fans actually got their moneys worth. It was a good performance
Boblic (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Sincerely, Di matteo can say what he wants but 4 goals down is not good in any book for a top team like chelsea. In the champions league I don't think CFC have good odds. If BM plays like they did v/s RM and Robben keeps doing his terrorising flank runs, I fear the worst for CFC. I wonder why they let such a gem like Robben leave?
He wanted to leave, plus real madrid offered 25mil
Komeni (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chelsea couldn't expect much with that kind of lineup. Congrats to pool for taking their chances though!
Janowsc (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Good way to end a disappointing season. I still love the Reds though and can't wait for next season. Hope Chelsea lose champions league final
Nickson (Manchester United) 1 year ago
TBH this footytube website become sh*tter and sh*tter.... No proper highlight, no extended highlight. Are you f*cking kidding me?
Jkiller (AtlÚtico Nacional) 1 year ago
Oh good liverpool, what trophy did you win, oh wait...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Okay chelsea fan....    Btw congrats to chelsea for the FA cup win, you fully deserved it and well played, but this game is ours.
Enlarged (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Who is this fat f**k Machin.... Where are the highlights

Kick4Life - changing lives through football