Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Chelsea, May 5
2 years ago
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes we are...
Cheks (Chelsea) 2 years ago
3 wins and we are champions league champions!
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
FA mission accomplished.... Next is champions league.... Well played by the blues...
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ups I did it again  4 FA cup win in the last 6 years, nice.  Well done Chelsea!
Lettyar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Munich!Here we come...
IVLBlue (Chelsea) 2 years ago
They need to add Drogba's name to the lease at Wembley because he OWNS that stadium. Chelsea Legend that man
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Don't f**k WITH US. CHELSEEEEEEEEAAA HAHHAAHA
Usman (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yes Chelsea did it, I am happy for you guys and Chelsea have been my team in EPL along with spurs and MAN you.... I am glad that you won the FA cup now please win Champion's league for me.... !

I am dying to see Chelsea with Champion league.... !
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why would you 'support' Chelsea, Spurs AND Utd? Makes no sense
TotheArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Apparently he doesn't want to support a team that loses a lot. And he supports 3 teams so he can usually celebrate a championship of some sort
ChodeMarco (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hate to say it, but Chelsea is playing the most exciting football atm. Good stuff
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't know why people are talking about Drogba's future when he's won it 4 times for Chelsea. He is such a beast of a player. Grats Chelsea!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
One trophy down, one more trophy to go! All roads lead to Munich! And by the way I have NO clue where Ramires get's his energy from for such a moderately light weighted player! He made the same run when we scored against Barca at home! All rounded Brazilian player!

Ramires = engine!
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He's been so impressive in the last few games & he's contributed significantly
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Congrats, Chelsea!

Liverpool made a good push near the end, too bad it wasn't so during the beginning. It was either that or Chelsea really collapsed their offence quickly (and converted it to defence) like City did in the Derby.

Very happy to see the likes of Di Matteo and the skipper celebrating a good cup win. Let's not forget that joker David Luiz too, what a great guy to watch, even when he doesn't play!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
They need instant replay devices in BPL and FA cup, that was too close, but it looked like a goal to me
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Espn had the best viewings. And all the viewings show it wasn't over the line
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Even reviewing it in slow motion, one can hardly tell, how do you want the linesman 50 yards away to even have a clue what's going on"? Goal line tech is def needed, as linesmen can't keep up with this evolving fast pace/tempo of soccer anymore
JcDelaCueva (Chelsea) 2 years ago
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Firstly congratz chelsea. Throughly deserved. Played better then us for 60minz. We left the run a bit late. Secondly heads up high lads. Just wasn't our day. Now let's just try and finish the season on a high. We'l come back stronger next season. YNWA! Will always be with you through the goodtime and the badtime
Iamsutton (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They should find solution to mark big player because they looked struggle against andy carroll.... Don't forget that bayern has gomez which is playing similar to carroll.... Even more difficult because they have to do it without terry and ivanovic....

Anyway congrats chelsea.... Way to go!Hope you win the champions league....
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Yes, that is a huge concern. Hopefully Cahill will be ready by then
Billy27 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well done Chelsea. Good luck for the European Cup final. The ball was not over the line.

As for Liverpool, the amount of times Downing turns and plays the easy ball back to Enrique is truly embarrassing. The first whiff of adversity and mentally Stewart curls into the foetal position.

Pepe - its been a while since he kept goal with distinction. I have all the time in the world for him but he could do with reminding us he's more than the guy who picks the ball out of the net after the opposition score.

Spearing is simply out of his depth. He won't even get in the starting XI of any other PL team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football