Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Mane will be sold if he has a great season Liverpool trend
Bravo (Liverpool) 5 days ago
This sh*t has been going on for so many years now and it's really hard to believe that the outcome this time is gonna' be different, when all the input is the same as the years before: we only have good players that shine now and then, but no great players. We obviously can't afford great players, so it's time to cut the nonsense about titles end champions league and concentrate on our realistic goals: UEFA Cup spot and possibly one of the two cups. Our only chance is that Mane will turn out to be some kind of an inspiration for the team. Other than him, it is clear that the rest of the players are just as average as we've gotten used to during the years. No disrespect, but the rest of the new players, whose names I cannot even spell just because I haven't heard of them several months ago, will not win you the title
We obviously can't afford great players please don't buy that lie.  We have millions mate.
Sergio 5 days ago
It's obvious they don't want to spend more then the minimum, and even that is too much for the club. I can see smaller clubs having a bigger net spend. After benteke deal it's like 6mill spent
Dom1878 (Manchester United) 5 days ago
Other than Mane the rest is average? Can we get Coutinho then.... ?
Sergio 5 days ago
Lol I don't agree with that. But alot of our above average players are inconsistent as f**k, or they can't play againts a really organised defence
Dom1878 (Manchester United) 5 days ago
^^Clearly it's inconsistency. I've watched the game against Arsenal last week and quite frankly I was scared. If we had played against you that day we would have been trashed like them. Burnley looked like an easy 3-4 goal win for you guys but dunno what happen. Can't pronounce myself i've only checked the result
Sergio 5 days ago
Our team is built againts playing teams that will attack us, that's where the gurgen pressing works. But how the f**k do press a team that sits back. I would have loved a mixture of Rafa and Klopp tactics. I miss his boring 1-0 wins we had under him. I think we need to find a way to adapt to these situations, forget playing fancy football and play more direct. We have the personal in sturridge, origi to perform well in that playstyle
@Dom1878 - of course it is inconsistency. It is exactly consistency that separates world class players from good players. I remember the former youth coach that we had - Rafa brought him from Barcelona. The guy was kinda responsible for developing Messi and Pique. So he said: at 18, they are all good in the legs, but the ones that are good in the head are the ones that make it. So having the skills but not being able to show it day in and day out is almost the same as not having the skills
FSG owners appoint Allen & Co after China Everbright & PCP approach for large stake.

Current employees

Bob Kerrey, former Senator and Governor of Nebraska
George Tenet, former Director of the CIA
Steve Greenberg, son of baseball Hall of Fame Hank Greenberg
Bill Bradley, former United States Senator and Basketball Hall of Fame

Startling to be even more Transparent
Sergio 5 days ago
Not one football fan among them
Sounds like a Government public robbery instead of been a football topic.
Though I see our owners like a government instead of football base.
And we all know what governments are like. We just get enough to keep our head out of the water
Robinson (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Didn't I said last wk don't get ahead of ourselves because we are k own to drop easy points
Faceo (Liverpool) 5 days ago
What does it matter. A loss makes us feel shitty anyways
Robinson (Liverpool) 5 days ago
It matters because we as fans do this to our selves every season, After a good run then we can have fun, we need to relax, I almost had a minor heart attack last season, no bullshit, straight from the doctors mouth, so I'm done, posting videos and meme after one good win, f*****g shoot ourselves in the foot every time !
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 5 days ago
China Everbright, a financial services conglomerate is working on plans to acquire a substantial shareholding alongside FSG. (@SkyNews)
Just want to hear about Transfers
Sergio 5 days ago
Yeah kop talk talked about this a bit ago, naming rights for the new stand also other s**t
Just trying to lighten the mood. Everyone is pissed, including me
Sergio 5 days ago
Lol at kop    
Sergio    Just sick of all this s**t we already have money and no DM, LB
Sergio 5 days ago
True
Sorry Dan wasn't hitting at your post Mostly hitting at the timing of Liverpool given us the news. Happens all the time like a middle finger. More money for them yet no dm or lb for us
I got you mate, no worries
2 CAM in MF and a winger in lb and we have lots of money I thought Brenda was sacked? Lol
Conceding 5 goals in the first two matches of the season isn't what I wanted to see!
Call me a shitty fan but I almost started laughing after we conceded that first goal. Clyne with a lax pass then boom 1-0 down and chasing the game. Would like us to cut out these stupid mistakes that put us behind right away
Sergio 5 days ago
Individual mistakes have been the cause of all our down falls
Faceo (Liverpool) 5 days ago
This is why we need to buy more wingers. I didn't watch the whole game but i'd bet mane would've helped alot this game. Without mane, there is no one who can attack from the wings and give us some width. It is so easy to keep a clean sheet when all the opponent have are central players. Literally just put your body in the box and they will not be able to score.

I'd like us to buy another good technical winger or at least play ojo or origi on the sides when they park the bus. Someone who have some good pace, can beat a player or 2 and deliver a decent cross into the box
Liverpool: helping bottom teams avoid relegation for 20 years...
Lolll
Pewpew (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Our persistence on keeping average english players in our starting 11 will continue to bring these results.

United 11 - Rooney, Shaw
City 11 - Sterling
Liverpool - henderson, clyne, sturridge, lallana, milner the list is endless

At least Shaw can help them out by diving in the box lol
Zootednation (Manchester United) 5 days ago
^ and by being the best lwb/lb england has EVER seen
Put the crack pipe down
Sergio 5 days ago
LOL ^
Gohonaf (Manchester United) 5 days ago
Lol Zoo come on. Shaw got potential and has been great for us but the best lwb/lb in england football is a bit much
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 5 days ago
Shaw did not dive, he was clipped ffs. Only Liverpool fan saying he dived, why is that?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Yes he did. If you think that "clip" warrants a penalty you're deluded
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Sighh, new season, same old s**t
Arsenal better lose today
Early preseason I thought we be flying
Don't count on it Pewpew
Ways to beat Liverpool

Step 1: Have a compact defence....

That's it lol

Typical of us, we beat Arsenal away to start the season then lose against f*****g Burnley lol what's new? Well hopefully we don't lose against a league one side now lol
Yea lol Klopp has to learn the team how to be compact and not buy 20 cams to play them everywhere.

Klopp does a lot of amazing things and also some that have me scratching my head
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Lallana wasn't as poor as wijnaldum who did almost nothing
Hendo is no DM, there should be Can, Stewart or Lucas when fit next to one of Hendo, Milner or Grujic
Markovic should've been on the bench-he knows how to cross a ball-I think!
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 5 days ago
Hate waking up to this bull s**t!
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Usually, it's best to go back to sleep, but then you're too pissed, start gripping your pillow thinking it was Sturridges throat, and start getting angry while you're eyes are closed
^ doesn't help wayne you will be seeing 2 - 0 loss for a week now
It's already burned into my eyelids. I can't close my eyes without seeing that scoreline
YoloToure (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Burnley-ed into my eyelids
-Sturridge needs to come off the bench and not start next game.
-Wijnaldum was somewhere in this game. I don't know if it's just me, but I rarely see him. I rather have him play in Hendo's position because of the glimpses I do see him on the ball he's very proficient.
-Milner obviously not suited for LB. I don't care if he says he's willing to play anywhere, but that is not his position. BUY A LEFT BACK!
-Firmino wasn't himself. Maybe it's the ponytail, idk.
-Lallana was ehh.
-Coutinho, as much as I wanted to see a cracker of a goal from him today, just wasn't cutting it. We know you have shots in you, but you also have the vision and killer passes to give it to someone who has maybe a better chance at goal.
-Screw it.... To Tottenham we go
^Nailed it
Vaaz (Nîmes Olympique) 5 days ago
Milner smh, I could not believe I was seeing that. Luckily the window is still open so you guys can go out and get a gem
Vaaz    I was saying Square pegs round holes won't work hope klopp knows this now and doesn't pull a Rodgers and not fix it
Oh can we not mention Rodgers in the page ever again. Just reading his name makes me hear excuse after excuse
We brag more about player sales then celebration of the quality we sign. Should really tell the story. This is what is really happening to us fans. Liverpool fans fight other fans when their teams spend their revenue on quality and attack our own fans like myself when I say where is all the money going.

I feel like we are ran like Arsenal sometimes. Yea we might buy 1 or 2 more then them because they already have better Quality and If we had their Quality I truly believe we be like them every window. Our club made millions this year from TV, Sponsors and player sales and yet we don't have a DM or LB that we needed years ago nevermind now. It is not a matter of opinion anymore it is so Transparent. Our MF is lightweight and gets bossed most of the time. Our Defence has no protection because of this. Hendo as a DM is as useful as a burst condom.

They are many DM and LB in the World of football that we can get to improve us and money certainly ain't the problem it's all down to how much do Liverpool want it
Sergio 5 days ago
I really don't understand why Klopp has not purchased a dm or a lb, two positions we are lacking quality and depth in those two positions. We saw the warning signs againts arsenal, we need to bring in players now fffuuuuuuuuu
Sergio

Yea Sergio and we even looking to sell Lucas and already got rid of cafu and smith. As fans no manager should be free of criticism no matter who he is. The club always comes first. We got Arsenal on a off day and still they could of beaten us. We are like a train out of control just waiting for the many crashes. 1 came to day after we dodge the Arsenal 1. If we don't sort out MF and LB teams will expose us just like last year

Kick4Life - changing lives through football