Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Pewpew (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Forward options - Mario Balotelli, Benzene, Bony, Rodriguez, Cavani, Lukaku, Huntelaar, Alexandre Lacazette, Falcao, seydou doumbia.    
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Jackson Martinez not 2 sure! That's a really poor league and he's 27 and only scored 20 goals with no assists. Jay Rodriguez and bony are younger and in a much better league with better stats.

Nay for me!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
f**k that piece of bin rubbish Benzema.    Um.... Jackson Martinez anyone?
Kain (Liverpool) Yesterday
Not sure if martinez is that good but cardozo or roberto flirmino are other options
PaRa (Liverpool) Yesterday
I would go with Lukaku, Balotelli or even Falcao if he can stay fit. But I have a feeling none of the players here would stay loyal for long. All of them are temporary fixes
Current squad.

GK - Mignolet, Reina, Jones
CB - Lovren, Sakho, Skrtel, Toure, Agger, Coates, Ilori
RB - Johnson, Kelly
LB - Enrique, Flanagan, Robinson
CDM - Gerrard, Lucas
CM - Allen, Can, Henderson
CAM - Lallana, Coutinho
Wingers - Sterling, Markovic, Ibe, Suso
ST - Sturridge, Lambert, Borini

We have a lot of cbs expect some to loaned/sold. We also need a striker and additions in fullback areas.

Also Ibe or suso might be loaned if we sign another winger.

Potential incoming 3 - 4
Potential outgoing 5 - 6
I think there will only be 3 more signings.    RB, LB and forward!    
Southampton fans must be soft! If that was Liverpool they be War on the Streets!
Underrated (Liverpool) 1 day ago
M
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Man I don't know how many time I have seen this premier league promo but every time I see it, it just mesmerizes me.

NWReds (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Haha so many of these players/coaches in the video have either switched teams or are no longer in the epl    Edit: Still good non the less
Why do they always start with the scum
If we don't get 3 points against Southampton! We'll you Know
At this rate they will be forfeiting or playing their U-21 team, sad days for the saints
Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 3h
Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin close to joining Spurs as two more Southampton players head for the exit door
They the 2 ones we should of gone for
Azeal (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Wow.... There was once a team called Southampton.... Soon it will be nothing more than a memory or a myth!
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Lol torn to shreds.... !
Wingman719 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Is Southhamton going to have any players left to field a team this season?
KingLucas (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Thank god. No more Southampton players
Nathaniel_Clyne lol
I agree with you kop we should have gone for jay and schneiderlin and replace lallana with robert firmino and markovic with either grizemann or shaqiri. But unfortunately I m not in charge of transfers lol
Stupidtikitaka (Liverpool) 1 day ago
-------Kop4Ever--------
Azeal--Dagger--ScouserDan--Toby
----Teja7--Stupid(see)--Madder
--Lfc140812--Georgio--Montepillier

Subs-Ashup78, SaumilSachdeva, Footster, SergioRamos, LfcRockz

Manager: LesRougs

Suspended:Unbelivable4026, Jesta, Georgio for 4 months
Shut up! Howard webb gives you a booking
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
That's a nice line-up you got there...
With me in goals and Georgio drunk up front we are f****d lol
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Can I appeal this suspension?
Teja7 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Montepillier still exists?!?!
I played fullback and goalie.... Got a little trophy back home while playing a goalie Good times
Am I in the reserves?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Defence suits me.... Especially with my DP

In pick up games I usually play CB or DMF. Slide tackling is my favorite lol

Good lineup besides drunk goat up top lol
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Yess ! So proud. Azeal and Toby are gonna' be crowd favourites looking in present scenario ! Why no PewPew.... Also I play half time and want to go out only for my brothers KingLucas and NWreds!
Deal with it Les
@KingLucas we will get our chance.... Someday!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 day ago
And I'm never here so I suppose I'm.... Carlos tevez with out the "bulldog approach".... AWOL?  
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 1 day ago
The page states that there are 18, 524 Liverpool fans.... But I dun even see 20 members posting.... Did you guys like make thousand of fake accounts to win the games here?
This goes for all other clubs too...
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) Yesterday
Gaffer can I have a word, I'm working hard in training and I deserve to start in place of that drunk German Georgia
Ashup78 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Sub me in for Teja in the second half, he clearly doesn't have the legs!
According to Jamie Carragher, Liverpool's prolific striking duo last season didn't always get along.
They were viewed as one of the most prolific striking duos in not just England, but across Europe last season.

Indeed the goals from Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge, nicknamed "sas" by some sections of the media and Premier League fans, were a huge reason why the Reds nearly won their first title in decades and are back in the Champions League after a temporary hiatus.

However, one Liverpool former star has shed some interesting light on the relationship between the young English international and his senior Uruguayan colleague.

"I felt at times that [Luis] Suarez bullied him a little bit. I know with strikers there’s sometimes a little bit of a jealousy thing there, if someone’s scoring, " Jamie Carragher stated as per the Mirror.

"I felt for him at times. I think he got the rough end of the stick at times with him and Suarez. I’m not saying they never got on, but they both wanted to be the main man scoring. "

The 24-year-old netted over 20 strikes in his first full season with the Reds, and Carragher has tipped the attacker for more success now that Suarez has moved on to Spain.

"Look at his record: I think I’m right in saying he’s got more goals after 50 games than any Liverpool player ever. If you look at the strikers Liverpool have had that’s an unbelievable achievement… He could be the best striker in the league, " he enthused
The only thing that I'm glad for Suarez leaving us.... Is that we got ourselves a pretty decent deal.

Apart from his slight retardedness, he was a fantastic player with a brilliant flair and determination to win games, I can't expect anyone to have anymore desire to win games more than him
Next year is 10 years anniversary of Istanbul and look who's back in the champions league.... Dare to Dream!
Jinxxxxxxxed you fck stupid s***** f@$$# ##$#@@ !### *@$$^ £%¥₩₩¥ £₩₩% €₩¥£¥×÷ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥ ♡♥£~~£`¥ ♡€♥♥☆☆▶→▶← ▶↓↓▶↓▶←▶♧▼♧♧♣ ♣♧♧▼←▶←▶←▶←▶
Is that the new PC you got? Should bring it back I think It's fuckeddddddd lol

It's just jinx when Stupid people say it! So it's all good ;D
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 days ago
This season I somehow feel so alive while reading the transfer news, LFC is looking like Real Madrid / PSG these days although we are playing on a different scale compared to them. Very active and kept on capturing attractive talents! Go Rodgers!
What attractive talent have we captured so far?
Lovren and Lallana to say the least.... With more to come
Teja7 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
My favorite #ASkJesus tweet so far.... Aaaaaaahahhaa

#AskJesus Do you feel a little awkward as a winger whose job it is to supply crosses?

Stupidtikitaka (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Saw the recording of last night's game and my opinion on missing out on remy and then having limited striker option in the market is that "well if I have one to chose between bony and rodriguez i'd chose glen-fckin-johnson to go fck himself and never see himself anywhere around anything related to lfc"
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Azeal thanks for beating Stupid
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I don't appreciate the barrage on our players these days, I don't believe in supporting while hating at the same time. While he is still our player and busting his ass trying to help us win, give him the respect he deserves.

Remember how your friends/brothers/sisters/parents supported you when you failed after you tried? I don't think Johnson has failed THAT miserably anyway, look at how many managers came and went and who were their pick on full backs? Glen Johnson
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Family has no other choice but to support you when you fail. Clubs can sell players when they suck. These are professional athletes that get paid stupid money to play a sport they love. They should be held to high standards at a club that wants to trophies, like LFC. I think it is ludicrous to think players should be above reproach and to say anyone who is critical of the player/club, can't be good supporter.

You can most certainly criticize a club you support. People have different views on players abilities to help the club win. I for one don't see how people think we hit a home run with transfer window so far. We got players that will most certainly will be awesome depth, which we definitely need, but I'm not sure any of the players we got are nailed down starters. With how much money we've spent I would think we should have at least got some immediate impact players. Now, we have a s**t load of money left to spend. I only hope we spend it well, so far I'm not sure we have
Johnson hypnotizes managers he's s**t we must sign nathan clyne I heard he plays for some club in england
@Azeal I can see your point but if us liverpool fans can't criticize a player if he is not doing his job right who can, johnson was terrible last night and he was terrible last season its time for us to think about life after him we need a good quality RB to challenge flano
Stupidtikitaka (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sign Carlos Vela!?!?!?!?
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Jay Rodriguez- Sucks

Bony- Sucks

We need a good player from a good club we need to stop target average players from average clubs
Theomar9 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
REUS
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Exactly. Let's stay away from Saints players now considering we've snagged three of them lol and Bony isn't Liverpool quality. We are in the champions league now and JUST missed out on the Prem title last season. We need to be getting a world class striker. That word gets thrown out a lot but we do need another striker. Even more so that the Remy deal didn't fall through
Kaiba (Chelsea) 2 days ago
Bony is a great CF alongside physical strength he also has great technical skill and flair, his linkup play is also very good and he will also give the manager a different more physical and direct approach which may be required in certain games. If not overpriced he can be a great signing. Don't see why Remy would be Liverpool quality and Bony wouldn't

Kick4Life - changing lives through football