Liverpool Chat
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Is their mnf vids?  
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Monday night football part 1:

Monday night football part 2:

Just the Liverpool vs City analysis:
For future reference just follow Super Highlights on Facebook, they have pretty much everything football up in a day or two:
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Got to say Gary nevile got his analysis spot on. Carragold is getting there, but Gary can explain plain and simple how mancity lost and we won.... !
Agreed. Gary says the things that most people wouldn't even think and then manages to justify them perfectly. I would have thought the game would have been won by stopping KDB and Aguero in and around the box, not by isolating the full-backs and stopping 1 on 1 situations out wide. He always points out the things no one else has really thought about. Never states the obvious.

Carra ain't bad too, like! Still better than Match of the Day pundits and their mundane pub talk
Footster (Liverpool) 3 days ago
True that guys, never thought I'd praise Gary for anything but his analysis is simply outstanding. Brilliant, very well explained and out of the box kind of stuff.... Carra for me is way behind him in that regard. Credit where it's due
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Lucas in 2nd overall in European leagues for most tackles! Hope he can get back to his best form!
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
And he played two less games then the guys in first, third and fourth
Barlfc (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Yeah, Lucas really thrives under Klopp. I believe that given a chance, Allen would do good too, especially in a CM position (instead of Can/Milner) because he is a very aggresive pressing player
Can Jackie Chan can-can like Emre Can can?  #TheRealQuestions
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.      And yes this is a legit sentence.
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Still can't see how Crystal Palace are such a bogey team for us? How did we lose to them at Anfield last weekend when this weekend they get beaten by relegation battlers Sunderland at home and we just gave Table toppers Man City a schooling away from home?
Is it their style of play that counteracts Liverpool well or is it a mental thing with us not turning up for perceived easier games? 1 thing I know is that the Premier League is a roller coaster every season
Liv4lyf (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Because of their style. ShUT up shop and counter with speed. Plus we are very vulnerable from corners and free kicks. There aren't many tall big guys in our team so we concede goals from corners and free kicks very often
Teja7 3 days ago
2 days before the Palace game, we had a Europa match  In retrospect, there was international break before the City match
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Sunderland played the right tactics against Palace, they let them have the ball and defended the flanks very well and crowded them out through the center. We pressed way too hard and allowed them to play. The way you beat teams like West Ham, Chelsea and Palace is you give them the initiative and force them to play in front of you and wait for them to make a mistake
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 days ago
This is big Sam's Sunderland, not the old Sunderland. They're not going to be a complete pushover now
KingLucas (Liverpool) 4 days ago
We playing like this and destroying top teams without Sturridge. When he comes back at a 100% we will be unstoppable
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
For one game, sure
KingLucas (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Lol ya in that case we need a striker in the winter
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Yeafootball (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Don't we have like 6 strikers including out on loan
Daggers (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I don't know if you guys heard about this, but Liverpool fans are awesome, they chanted during the game:

"Sterling, what's the score?"

Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Here's the video  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=zjVU9GFAjlg
Azeal (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I think our players reveal too much during press conferences....

Lovren for instance.... He was saying how we were playing against city what helped us win. I prefer to keep these kind of thing behind closed door, we don't tell our opponents.... This was what we did and thus we won against you. I mean telling them will only make them stronger next game, no?
Barlfc (Liverpool) 4 days ago
True, but really football tactics aren't rocket science (unless you're called Brendan Rodgers). In today football, tactics are the basis, but individual quality, confidence and luck are the ones that make the difference
Footster (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I do agree with that and I did feel that when I read Clyne's interview but I think even the next team that plays us knows what we do. We press, we win the ball back and attack quickly.... But can they stop it while playing they play the way they want to play? That's the biggest question in football, weather you play your game or stop the opponent from playing their game. I think why Klopp's stuff works is because he begins by stopping the opponent from playing through his pressing and then he creates quickly so before the opposition come to you, you have done your bit. It is obviously tough and you ask a lot from your players physically and they have to play with their heart while keeping a cool head. Which is what you coach. This is an intangible thing, and that is why it is so highly paid
Honestabe (Liverpool) 4 days ago
If you watch the sky sports replay/highlights right after one of the slowmo- vids of skrtel's goal you can hear someone yell " ****'s sake!" lol
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 days ago
That's joe hart
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Thought it was Sterling saying that after the Liverpool fans asked him what the score was. Shame
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=-GgW2Icx8jA    Bruh. Video's up top
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Just realized Coutinho has scored as many goals in the league as he did the whole of last season
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Scary when I think about people to come back:-  Inngs, Hendo, Studge and Flanno
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 days ago
+ Sakho
Ings won't be back until next year though
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Feel bad for him. He'd be ideal for this pressing and quickness
True that!
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Yeah, Inngs/ Hendo/ Milner with Firminho, Cou and Benteke/Broken Studge/ Lallana.... Wow
Firminho Coutinho    Our version of Suarez Neymar~
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 4 days ago
I've been watching Firminho for a good few seasons now as a bundesliga fan.
When I heard he joined Liverpool I knew it was a great acquisition. But people weren't really convinced.

From seeing fans here underwhelmed, I see you now comparing him to Suarez or Neymar.

Isn't that way too early? Jumping the gun a bit?
Where's the middle ground of being simply impressed by his recent performances?
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
He said "our version"
Yaldho (Manchester United) 4 days ago
Can't say I enjoy watching Liverpool win but yesterdays match was very enjoyable. It was so good that I stopped watching Barca spanking Real. Brilliant performance
Pewpew (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I can say the same thing but watching current united reminds me of old united playing shite but getting 3 points its a scary thought
Yeafootball (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Thanks for that. Someone has got to play exciting football in the league...
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 4 days ago
I think lallana has not gotten enough praise for his performance lately, never been a huge fan of him and thought he would just be one of those players you just forget about when firmino, coutinho get inform but F*** ME he has been so so good
I don't rate Lallana so highly. He wasn't the deciding factor of why we won not contributed much to the game, I think.

Can contributed way more than him. Even Lucas, Milners and our defenders did more than him, I think.

Ps. I think Can needs to learn how to cross.... Or was he told to keep on giving the ball to a fullback to cross?
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I would disagree with you. His contribution was as much if not more than emre. I knw can's backheel won us a goal. Lallana's pressing high up the pitch cannot be neglected. Him along with the other 2 frontmen contributed heavily to city's jittery defence.

To put it in a better phrase, I don't see what more lallana needs to do win over some sort of support. Prob a few goals and I think that will come. Klopp rates him!
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Lallana has been great recently. He's been putting in solid shifts and doing all the basic stuff very well. Quite impressed with him!
I don't think Lallana has done too much to standout but he surely puts in a shift and his pressing and work rate is surely commendable. He isn't as much of a threat though, as he used to be for the saints. So I guess that's what people mean when they say he is underperforming...
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 4 days ago
Any news on Coutinho?
Weezer (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Is that ozil as a kid?
Man I love the creativity with some of the dps!
His sister
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 days ago
Oh man I threw up a little in my mouth
YoloToure (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I think she's pretty
Liv4lyf (Liverpool) 4 days ago
You Sir have a horrible taste in woman!
DanielZ (Arsenal) 4 days ago
Lol it's from some latin show    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=Vfad6hlIIJ8
The pic is back....    ='(
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 4 days ago
Ozil's dna was leaked!

Sorry Serg, a spurs user has a moose dp and has stolen my identity. I have a new love affair with Ozil, so this will have to ride out for awhile. Or until Dembele gets injured...
Next 6 league fixtures

Swansea (H)
Newcastle (A)
West Brom (H)
Watford (A)
Leicester (H)
Sunderland (A)

Filip90 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Colinmc (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Should be a lot of wins in that group if they are seriously going to compete for top 4
^ Yep
We tend to throw the "Easy" games
Tended to under BR who would be satisfied with great character shown for 12 mins of the 90 and the fact that he had a very honest group of lads. Klopp would not accept complacency...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football