Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Blayzie (Liverpool) Yesterday
Merry Christmas from Australia!
Faceo (Liverpool) Yesterday
Idk if burnley have any pacey wingers but if they don't I would use this team on friday. Throw everything at them and high pressure.

------balo--sterling-----
Lallana--coutinho--markovic-
-----hendo--lucas--------
--sahko--skrtel--toure--
---------migs--------

If they do have some good pacey wingers we need to have a back 4
Skorm123 (Liverpool) Yesterday
My prediction for first 11: Sterling, Markovic, Hendo, Lucas, Sakho, Skrtel, Toure, Migs/Jones, Suso, Coutinho/Lallana, Gerrard, judging from the green bibs in training
Teja7 (Liverpool) Yesterday
I think key players will be rested for the Burnley game.
I'm still in awe that Sterling hasn't been rested for one fkin PL match this entire season
LFCRockz (Liverpool) Yesterday
------Suso--sterling-----  Lallana--coutinho--markovic-  -----hendo--lucas--------  --sahko--skrtel--toure--
Suso is not really a forward lol. More like a deep lying playmaker/AM, similiar to Fabregas. Most likely playing next to Lucas with Hendo pushing further up the pitch
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
Happy Holidays you Reds! Have fun, get drunk, be safe!
Honestabe (Liverpool) Yesterday
Merry christmas eve to those who celebrate! If not still have a wonderful evening, holiday, evening!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
Happy Holidays my fellow kopies
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) Yesterday
Happy Holidays
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
Brendan Rodgers’ Pre-Burnley Press Conference (video)

Link: www.merseyreds.com/2014/12/24/brendan-rodgers-pre-...
Apparently Suso will start against Burnley
Faceo (Liverpool) Yesterday
I would love to see that
BSS27 (Liverpool) Yesterday
YES FINALLY THE MAN
PaRa (Liverpool) Yesterday
Hurray!
Colinmc (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Link: www.espnfc.com/league-name/story/2214486/headline...

BR says Balotelli doesn't play the game that maximizes the teams level of success.

I don't think this surprises anyone. Everyone who has followed the team knows that is the case.

Actually I'm probably more encouraged than anything else because it shows that BR sees what everyone has been seeing. Hopefully it means he's not going to try and fit anymore square pegs into round holes.

That said, I also think Balo played the pressing style decently well when he came in the United match. He looked great. So might be a little early to write him off there. But I hope this means he knows what type of player makes this team successful and that he attempts to buy a similar type of player in January
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 days ago
That's great news and great to see from BR.
I think this is also partly BR speaking out and showing that many of the transfers are not his and don't suit the style he wants to play - which we've all seen as well
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
If he doesn't play the way brendan likes then why did we get him. Brendan is playing the blame game now.

1 - First its the injuries
2 - too many players
3 - mignolet is crap
4 - pitch is crap
5 - balotelli can't play the system.

IF he doesn't make top 4 he is gone in the summer and I don't see us making top 4
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
Ultimately he will be held responsible whether some of us like it or not
BSS27 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Balotelli plays better from the bench imo
Filip90 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Balotelli plays better on the bench imo
Colinmc (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
@pewpew. You assume he's Brendan's guy. LFC have a transfer committee of which Brendan is but one member. He may have been primary a Brendan target or he may not have been. BR doesn't control transfers at the club unilaterally
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sunderland ready to pay 12 mil for FB
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Really sad but this needs to happen. Free some of that money
PaRa (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Happy holidays to you and your families!

I thought you all might enjoy this NSFW even though I'm at work watching it

Link: youtu.be/pqKb1OGpDjo

Https://i.Imgur.Com/4NbBLx1.Gif
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I was choked when we missed out on Salah, but at least Chelsea's purchase of him failed pretty terribly:

Link: www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/416969/Chelsea-...

Chelsea £11m flop Mohamed Salah set for Stamford Bridge EXIT
Besiktas have joined the race to sign Chelsea flop Mohamed Salah in January
Mehh I knew he was nothing to be envious over. I also knew he wouldn't be starting for Chelsea. In the end he got what he wanted
Bazinga (Chelsea) 2 days ago
That is why his price was 11m.... Which is market price for average squad players. He was never going to be a starter for us anyways
^ So why bother getting him? Chelsea clearly didn't need him. It almost seems they got him just to troll Liverpool
Bazinga (Chelsea) 2 days ago
^ He scored few goals against Chelsea and got Jose's attention I believe.... I agree that its a waste of money and sometimes there is no explanation some of our signings.... Other good examples is Moses who is also a squad player who cost us 11m
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Jose trolled us well and Tottenham with willian
Oh Spurs are the ultimate transfer trolls don't get me started with them
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Merry Christmas my Red Brethrens!
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Merry Christmas!
OMGClayAiken (Arsenal) Yesterday
Merry Christmas
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) Yesterday
Merry Christmas everyone!
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I know you guys think he(Berahino) is overrated and probably is, but we should at least have a look at him. No more than 12 million if we bid for him. Very pacey forward, can hold his own against strong CB. Likes to run in behind, similiar to Sterling, but more clinical and more of a threat from set pieces. Another Birmingham talent like Ibe and Sturridge.

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=QJp7d5xIPHk

His best asset is his finishing.
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=_-B-6BqEBvg
FootballDoc (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 days ago
Spurs linked heavily to him as well(as is to be expected lol) but tbh I'm not too excited, sure he's a decent player; but he's english and the price will be inflated. I've heard talk of 25m so I really don't think he's worth it, for us, or you
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 days ago
He's gone off the boil in the last month or so (I should know, he's got me f. All in fantasy football haha).

There was rumour of his contract talks being stalled by the club due to his poor attitude and party lifestyle.

Perhaps a case of too much, too young, too fast?

Hope he gets his head straight, he is a talented kid, no doubt!
Yeah, 25m is way too much for him. 7 goals in 12 games is not bad, but I think its too heavy a price tag for a youngster to have on his shoulders. I agree, he needs to cut out that party lifestyle, heard he got arrested this year for drinking
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Haven't we suffered enough. Why would you want to put a Dagger in our back?
Haha Lucas, yeah, as much as I want Higuain or a top class CF, I think we're going to end up with Berahino. Just researching him, before the decision is made. Speaking of Dagger, I miss him
Malik (Barcelona) 2 days ago
I think you guys should look for someone like Depay, although his preferd position is LF / LW but I think he is clinical enough to play as striker and he will form a good partnership with sturridge
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
No Berahino for 25m please. I'd rather throw 30-40m at Higuain, Benzema, Seydou Doumbia, Jackson Martinez, Dybala
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
^ exactly. I'll be pissed if we get Berahino. Enough with signing kids for the love of God. It's clear as day we need a proven striker who can handle the pressure and expectation of being Liverpool's striker
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I seriously think that We should give our best shot in Winning the Europa League
Because that is out best shot to get into the UCL

We must bring those Rafa days back when whatever happened on weekends but come tuesday and wednesdays we were a team transformed.

To attract good players next time we gonna' need that UCL spot for sure,

I don't think we goona do well in Transfer Market without the UCL spot like Manchester United
Filip90 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Well, I don't think we are gonna' do well in transfer market with or without champions league anyway. It doesn't really matter.... :/

Kick4Life - changing lives through football