Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
DanniDC (Liverpool) 1 week ago
I wanted Moreno to become world class. I kept defending him as well. Well no more. Need a LB
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 1 week ago
Right guys I get emotions are running high as expected considering the result. Keep on your forums and any fan that comes here trying to stir trouble please can you just report them immediately so we can prevent things from spiralling out of control.

DTaDiablo
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 week ago
Guys let's not be dicks and accept the banter from rival teams, emotions are high and things can seem worse then they are so just stay calm and be classy
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Most of all, I'm disappointed with the fans. The only time throughout the game they were the dominant audio, was 85 minutes in when the game was already lost. WTF is the point in singing YNWA at that time other then just doing it for the cameras?

Ynwa should not become some cheap sentiment at the end of a lost game, it should be a sign of belief, a way of saying that the game is not lost.

Right after 1-1, our fans should have been booming. We needed a lift. And they are all sat down in their seats looking gloomy whilst the Sevilla fans made it sound like a home game for them. Who the hell are they selling the tickets to? It was truly embarrassing. Those weren't the same sort of fans we had at Instanbul all those years ago, and our performance reflected that.

Congratulations Sevilla. Well deserved at the end of it all
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 week ago
I was thinking the same. To much partying hours before the game!    
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Haha. Cheap swiss beer got the best of us!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Well.... Deffo need a new LB for next season. Moreno can play with the reserves until he learns how to defend properly
Experience players not potentials
Cout10 (Liverpool) 1 week ago
We went from champions league hopefuls with an opportunity to do great things next season in terms of recruitment and quality of games to just mid table in a matter of 45 minutes. How they could lose confidence and composure so quick throughout half time is simply heart breaking. Credit to Sevilla for a great come back, but theere was a clear handball/foul on firmino and then a clear handball interception for what would surely have been assist. It's going to be interesting to see how Klopp is able to keep all the players happy next season despite less rotation. Top 4 minimum
Facts:

We had three changes to get europe this season and blow all 3

Failed to finish in top 7 no champions league or Europa

Failed to to win Carling Cup no Europa

Failed to to win Europa no champions league

Worse season in years no 2 ways about! 3 f*****g changes not 1!

This is why I am so pissed!
Gutted man. Hope we can turn it around
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 1 week ago
If you honestly claim that this season was worse than last season, you sir are Brendan Rodgers
Did I touch a nerve?! Losing top players had a lot to do with that and would hurt any team! We have better players now and some had time time to adapt so this is worse! Mate do you not know Leicester City won the league? That's how s**t teams have been this season
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 1 week ago
All I'm saying is we reached 2 finals which we lost to better teams. Last season we did f**k all. Well, except losing 6-1 to Stoke in the final game of the season which was Gerrard's send off. What a great time that was
Yea very disappointed moment but I didn't expect f**k all last season with losing top players and them never been replaced.

This season though a lot of them players had a year under their belts and with so many teams having a bad season we should off doing much better in the league. If Rodgers had this season you could look at it 2 ways. He probably wouldn't of getting to finals and in some ways we might of getting top 4 from this including how s**t other teams have been. Less games less injuries. Anyway all I am saying is the scum had their worse season in long time and their got Europe and maybe a cup if you get where I am coming from. Next season 1 game a week we have to be up there fight for the league because we have a better team and no Europe to think about anything else and it's a fail
Guys calm down. It's just banter. If it happened to them you know we would be doing the same exact thing
YoloToure (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Watch Sevilla's 3 handballs in the first half:

Link: www.espnfc.com/uefa-europa-league/2310/video/28757...
WrzDParTton8 (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Lol this notmanunitedforlyfe is so butt hurt we kicked man united ass that he is spamming nonssense in other forums.

Wonder if I can trashtalk man united in arsenal, chelsea page? Call manunited a bunch of vomit filling the old toilet in Chelsea page?

Sergio or any other mod can you clear me this
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 week ago
No I will put you on status right away please try to follow the rules it makes our lives as mods a lot easier. Please think of us too we don't want to ban/status anyone
Why are you putting me on status? I didn't bark in other forums    Lol cloudst please explain me
If anyone needs that it's notthatblahblah user
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Don't give them the time of day. Let them enjoy a Liverpool loss which they had no involvement in inflicting. Unlike us who put them out in there own backyard
@ cloudst expecting a reply
I said you would be put on status if you go and trash talk XP

I don't know which user you're talking about i've been checking all fourms at the moment and currently I'm dealing with 1-2 liverpool fans on the united fourm but they seem to have gotten the message but i'll go check.

Oh you mean manunited4lyfe well I'm gonna' stop him just give me some time I hate when ppl go ape s**t after losing a final

Edit: found out he just made his account he's most likely a troll account we'll keep watch
Thanks mate
Cloudst posted a stat here few days ago about Sevilla not winning away all year.

When he posted it I knew we were f****d and replied to him saying they have to win sometime! But I hope not!

I hate them stats and commentators kept saying them all night. Those stats always have history of been broken!
I apologize for posting it
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Also, if only we had a decent goalkeeper right guys? He's the reason why we concede so many goals right?
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Mancs trolling hard like we didn't knock them out of the cup    Damn fools...
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 week ago
GG Uefa, well played
YNWA
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 week ago
That was not us at our best, our boys didn't have the same energy as we showed in our previous games. Respect to Sevilla that second half performance was really good. Don't give up hope boys we going to come back stronger

Kick4Life - changing lives through football