Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Robinson (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Must win tomorrow can't let Chelsea run away early !
Liv4lyf (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Yup can't let them get away. We'll see them at Anfield where they can expect the full extent of the passion from fans, players and the manager
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 6 days ago
And put a little distance between us and City/Arsenal    
Fernandez (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Chelsea looks so organized compared to when we beat them at the Bridge. They steam rolling right now and it'll be interesting to see how they do in the coming games
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Chelsea are turning up heat! Fair play to Vincent Vega...
Shobhgarg (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Is Chelsea becoming really unstoppable again...
Fernandez (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Till they hit the Anfield wall
Pewpew (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Noone puts pressure on their cbs and costa is just bullying defenders
Lkerun (Liverpool) 6 days ago
I start to feel that without injuries nothing can stop Chelsea
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 6 days ago
As much as that is true, if you do what KDB and Aguero were doing.... Missing chances by dozens.... Chelsea is too good to let you go.

All city's own making
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 6 days ago
City has done that many times this season. Of not taking chances
Sergio 6 days ago
Its going to be a great game when we play again, chelsea do look like the real deal under conte. Although I trust klopp to match it somehow
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 6 days ago
City could have easily won if they took there chances. KDB missed that absolute sitter
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 week ago
My thoughts:  Exciting game  Poor officiating  c**t players
Teja7 6 days ago
The embodiment of El Ca$hico
Pewpew (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Hahaa
Crazy! KDB misses a tap in and Costa equalizes a minute later
YoloToure (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Miss of the season? Particularly when you consider the impact it might end up having?    
As much as I want a scoreless draw from City v Chelsea, City are getting absolutely hosed by the ref. Ridiculous yellow card for Otamendi, no handball against Cahill, and no foul against Luiz as last man...
Nevermind, Cahill own goal lol
Gapha (Chelsea) 6 days ago
Dude how was Cahill's a handball? Lol
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 week ago
MUST Watch Inside Training: Milner dictates in five-a-side match

Https://streamable.Com/jplb

Milner is f*****g brilliant guys and deserved that hand shake of klopp at the end off video.

ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 week ago
He didn't cost 89m either lol FREE
Should be captain and I know klopp sees it    He plays equally good everywhere and dictates like a captain
Cool vid, thanks for the post!
Fernandez (Liverpool) 1 week ago
How the f**k is Suarez left out of "fifa Player Award"?

I don't understand, he's the best striker in the world. He is unique, tell me which other player is mentally unstable and still as good as Suarez? Nobody but Suarez. He bites, he kicks, he scores!

f**k FIFA
Madummer (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Well, he's a bit of a c**t, to put it mildly...
Azeal (Liverpool) 6 days ago
He doesn't have many friends.... Very unpopular....
But put him infront of your goal keeper....
You know your goalie is fu***d
Faceo (Liverpool) 6 days ago
^it's all a popularity contest
YoloToure (Liverpool) 1 week ago
442 magazine's subjective list of top 100 players in world.

Coutinho at 51 (just ahead of Di Maria and James Rodrigues) and Firmino at 74 (just ahead of Dele Alli and Marcelo)

Link: www.fourfourtwo.com/100-best-football-players-2016...
Bazinga (Chelsea) 1 week ago
I stopped following the list when I saw Pogba was 14th and Higuain 15th. LOL!    Pure bullshit apart from Top-5  
Pewpew (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Not one defender in the top 10 what a joke.    
Moe66 (Manchester City) 1 week ago
Defenders just don't get any love. I mean look at the Ballon D'or, Pepe was by far one of the best CB if not the best CB last season, held it down for Madrid, and kept Portugal in the Euros, won the Euros and UCl. Then Ronaldo gets all the credit. The life of a defender
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 1 week ago
Last defender to be awarded a personal achievement was Cannavaro back in 2006 right?
Fernandez (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Higuain is good striker. Clearly don't watch Serie A
I think it's because there's a limit to their stats so it's hard to tell how good one is.

Attackers can get an infinite amount of goals/assists - there is no limit so they can keep breaking records and be "objectively" compared. The most a defender can do is be part of a team shutout - you can't go beyond a shut out
Vaaz (Nîmes Olympique) 1 week ago
Cannavaro got the award because he was a rock in the World Cup finals which followed the stellar season he had but that World Cup he was simple unplayable
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Lallana IS BACK! I repeat lallana IS BACK! I've never been more happy, he has suddenly become the most important player in the team after Coutinho!
Weezer (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Nah. Firmino for me. As long as he's there. We can play a false 9 and he's just incredibly all rounded.

Lallana on a good day is top notch, but he rarely has them for a while after injury. Let's hope he proves me wrong though
Firmino for me too when he shows up everyone does
Sergio 1 week ago
Lallana is the only player that is unreplacable, with firmino you sort of can replace him.... But not the same thing
Weezer (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Lallana has had far too many off games for me to value him as irreplaceable personally.

But I agree, if either of them are having a good game we win. That's all that matters anyway
Sergio 1 week ago
No one in the squad plays that box to box midfielder position as well as him, no one can press like him. He does so much for the squad that I think he is so integral to our success
Updates on firmino, sturridge?
Moussa Dembélé is Sturridge with work rate and much younger.  Get deal in place now so he can slot in for mane in January
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Brendan would be crazy to sell him in January
He would be crazy to leave too. He's playing first team minutes, winning the league, and excelling and he's still so young
FYI https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=_Bc8058w-TA  It's "Firmino"
The boys are back. Trailer Park Boys: Out of the Park 1 in europe. Oh god am binge watching this tonight.  
BenBro (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Decent
"Good Canadian Boy"

Kick4Life - changing lives through football