Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
DanniDC (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Origi scores inside the box. Liverpool 1-0
Nathaniel Clyne is such an excellent signing!
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Incredible. Our RB position is now significantly better
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
So nice to not see John Glenson out there!
First half over 0-0.
Liverpool has dominated possession and has had decent chances at goal.
Gomez seems to be working well with Lovren on the left side of the defence.
Milner, Hendo, Coutinho, Ibe and Lallana have had glimpses of good teamwork so far but the changes in paces and speed to mesh their game doesn't seem like its working in my opinion.
HJK have been playing on the defensive for most of the game mirroring a Chealsea defensive style.
This is good practice
Good stream for the match lads?
Posted on your wall Dan
Thanks mate
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Gomez gives me more confidence than Moreno, particularly in 4 man D.  Lovren still looks shakey
Gomez looking really strong this first half, makes one forget that we have Moreno
Henderson's long rage passes not working today. Seems the Midfield is still looking to gel their game together
Filip90 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
What a game
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 day ago
The 4-2-3-1 isn't giving us any control don't you think? Need one more mid in there with Milner and Hendo (hopefully Lucas when the season starts)
Nah, we don't need a proper DMF
Robinson (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Is anybody else watching the game, I don't like how we look to be honest !
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Come on you Reds! I know this is just pre season but I want Coutinho to score 10 goals today lol
Stuttgart 4 - 0 city    Lmao
Colinmc (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Dang, Ibe has been really impressive. I'm still saying that he has the finishing to be played as a striker. I think he may already be better than Sterling
Joeymac (Manchester United) 1 day ago
Ibe looks a solid, composed player whenever I've seen him play. Seems to have a pretty good attitude as well, he'll be a good player
Madder (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Goodbye and YNWA lambert~    Was away for few days
Robinson (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Lambert scores 2 for west brim on debut, quite frankly I don't think rodgers knows how to get the best out of players ! And players who are just naturally talented leave the club due to that, Suarez, sterling!
Yup, my thoughts exactly
Madder (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I think you are using the wrong example mate

Suarez dreamt of barca since a boy.... So I think we did good to talk him into a year and get us the champions league.... So I don't really think you could asked much from that.... It is a win-win.... He single handedly help us to champions league and we honor his dream to barcelona

Sterling? Is a spoilt brad.... We did want him here.... But with that kinda attitude.... It is better he left....

Yes.... Brendan might need to improve in term of rotation and given players like lambert chances and not keep giving chances for those who failed to grab it when given like sterling.... But suarez never an example of it.... Because I think brendan help him to overcome difficulties and controversies and help his game through sturridge partnership....
^but you have to admit brendan is s**t at managing certain players though...
Azeal (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Agger.... Gerrard.... Reina....

I know for sure these players love the club, yet BR found a way to remove them.... Squeezed them out and spend millions getting their replacement; Which somehow I doubt they can be categorized as better.

His managerial genius move.... Pass the ball to Suarez.
I still can't believe we sold Lambert before balotelli and borini ffs -__-    Those two are f*****g useless
Azeal (Liverpool) 1 day ago
.... And any footballer doesn't aim to play in Barcelona or Real madrid?

Is Lovren, Sakho, and the rest of Agger replacement came good?

Giving Gerrard's extension at the very last day with a news, "You're not gonna' play as much" is like saying, you're no longer needed - Any self-respecting individual would walk themselves out upon hearing this kind of comment.

Mod Edit: no need to throw back insults mate. Doing you a favour by removing your retaliation.

C61

Kick4Life - changing lives through football