Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
PaRa (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Looks like the voodoo leg binding didn't work against the Germans, infact.... It backed fired pffhahaha

I smell meme's coming in 3.... 2.... 1....

Madder (Liverpool) Yesterday
Don't let him hanging guys~
PaRa (Liverpool) Yesterday
I'll start    Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/BsDH19hIMAA-JQL.Jpg
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Unlike other teams, Brazil doesn't need a flight ticket to go home
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Oh man would love to have Boateng in our team. Real stalwart in the defence. If we actually thought of bidding 20m for Lovren we should shell out a few more and bid for Boateng!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Oh found a picture of Brazil's defence     Link: goo.gl/Rk5kqX
PaRa (Liverpool) 1 day ago
7-0 and counting
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Come on Germany 4 more goals
Madummer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
That's what happens when a s**t team is lucky enough to reach semifinals...
St1or (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Did enough to beat Chile doe
Faceo (Liverpool) 1 day ago
They were just better at penalties than chile. Doesn't mean much
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Stlor can't argue with Madmummer, Brasil were very lucky to reach here. Tell me which ohter team would have opted for Fred and it get much worser.... Paulinho and Bernard over Willian? I am not did-respecting Scolari.... But my mind goes for a spin
Colinmc (Liverpool) 1 day ago
@LFC can't disagree with team selection.

You can make a decent argument Fred and Jo shouldn't have even made the team. Problem is Brazil don't really have many traditional #9 of high quality.

Luis Gustavo, IMO, did very little to justify his continued selection. Maicon did very little to justify being picked over Dani Alves. Paulinho was poor. Hulk did very little to justify continued selection.

Based on his form prior to the WC, Willian should have been an automatic in the first 11 every match. Leaving him out constantly was odd.

By that same reasoning Coutinho should have been automatic at least for the 23 man roster as well, he wasn't. Some odd loyalties for Scolari
Colinmc (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Don't know where this Brazil bitterness is coming from. They were not lucky. They outplayed everyone in their group. They at least played even with Chile before winning on penalties and they outplayed Colombia, who, to that point in the tourney, had probably played the best footy of anybody.

They had every right to be in the semi final
Madder (Liverpool) Yesterday
Fred? Joke of the century
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Yo.... Guys! Fred did have that sweet mustache that one game. That's has to count for something
Daggers (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Ze Germans!
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I just want to point out that Mueller has 10 goals and 5 assists in 12 world cup games.    Sheeeeeet
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Yip he should break it if he can keep it up
Marehan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
You what would've way funny? If it was the Finals
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 2 days ago
That's what happens when you run out of luck. Bunch of overrated average players in that team
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Ridiculous nativity by Brazil's coach with such open tactics in the opening minutes. You had David Luiz, Maicon, Marcelo and co all bombing forward like headless chickens. This is Germany you are playing not Honduras. Smh.

I had a feeling Brazil will lose, but not like this. This is shameful. I pity the Brazilian fans
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
And to pick David Luiz as your captain.... No sense what so ever...
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I predict 10 - 0 if they sit this deep for fcccks sake
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Marcelo and Luiz should not be on the pitch for a while after this game
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Massacre!
Wilxx (Liverpool) 2 days ago
God fernandinho and oscar is awful....
How the f**k did they make it into the squad. I wonder why coutinho wasn't even given a chance. Scolari you're an idiot.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football