Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
SergioRamos (Liverpool) Yesterday
Extra time, f**k this I lost total interest in this game now.    We litterally f****d our chances of getting top four
Filip90 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Can't you see this was the plan all along? Concede, but don't concede 2 goals, so we can play extra time. Awesome!
And be limped legged at the city game lol f**k this I'm going out, seen enough lol
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) Yesterday
Its not like we have a chance against City even with our strongest squad. If we somehow manage to play well, we still get a draw most likely which is not good enough
Liverpool4LyFE (Liverpool) Yesterday
It would be the worst day of my life when everton go through and we don't
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) Yesterday
^Really? In their last 6 PL games City have: won 2 (Newcastle & Stoke), drawn 3 (Chelsea, Hull, Everton) and lost 1 (Arsenal). Need to play alot better than this though
Wayne24 (Liverpool) Yesterday
I would take out Sturridge and put in Borini
Wayne24 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Sturridge has been poor this game and needs to come off
Lol and now we are gonna' have to play extra 30 mins plus maybe penalties. And we play city in sunday. Bravo guys
Can't believe people were telling me that city should be scared of us look at us we look like headless chickens we are the most overhyped club and fanbase in the world
Messuarez (Liverpool) Yesterday
Saturday.... Yeah it's worse than you think
City lost to Middlesborough in FA Cup (at home) so why should Liverpool be scared of City? Each game is different, players just tend to have sh*tty attitudes towards Cups other than champions league
Took my life away when you said Saturday mate f*****g hell its sunday I was thinking what kind of f*****g fixture list it would be if it was saturday
Messuarez (Liverpool) Yesterday
@LyFE lol sorry just passing the time
Unreadwriter10 (Barcelona) Yesterday
I felt all Liverpool hearts go in their throats when that Ba shot hit the crossbar lol Extra time now
f*****g ba why is he so beast against us?
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
Besiktas playing with more energy more passion
Sturridge f**k you man run you lazy f**k you don't even run properly ever since you came back from your fragile little injury f**k sake he is made of plastic
Either score or lose in normal time, and no injuries please. League is what matters, not this mickey mouse cup
Malik (Barcelona) Yesterday
Mate winning this micky mouse cup can earn you a spot at champions league for next year, I would like to see pool in top 4 but its good to have an insurance policy
If we lose we can say bye bye to the champions league next year
Way too many extra games
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) Yesterday
EL >>>>> 4th place  
Georgio (Bayern München) Yesterday
EL will get us big players easier
Malik (Barcelona) Yesterday
@georgio, winning EL = champions league next season = attraction for top players
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) Yesterday
Did you just see that pass by Sturridge omfg!
Surely pass of the game
Weezer (Liverpool) Yesterday
Which one? He's been failing from what i've been seeing.    But my stream is acting up.
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) Yesterday
We were playing for a tie, trying to reserve energy for Saturday's match. It was working but not enough effort from our front men to hold the ball up top
Their fans are annoying as f**k man their boos are f*****g hurting my ears
Glikus (Liverpool) Yesterday
Now BR, put out one of these 2 hopeless strikers and lets play football please
Glikus (Liverpool) Yesterday
Well at least he heard me
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Let's be real here, I don't think a sub will make a difference. There's no life in the team right now
Yeah, not many teams seem to give a fck about Europa League. Spuds are getting hammered by Fiorentina too
Can we have 11 subs, change the whole f*****g team
When they close us down its 3 of their players and we just switch off they have way much desire to win this game than us

Kick4Life - changing lives through football