Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Faceo (Liverpool) 5 days ago
I hope klopp will give markovic and ojo playing time next season. Young gems if you ask me
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Would sort out 1 of the wings
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 5 days ago
I hope markovic ain't a pacy headless chicken    And ojo turns out good
LesRouges (Liverpool) 5 days ago
-------------Origi-------STU----------------
Courthino----------------------------Firmino
-----------Allen-----Milner-----------------
? -------------------------------Clyne
---------Matip---------lovren--------------
----------------karius----------------------

Just a lb missing so far to have a competitive team. Without any super star this team has everything, guile and goals going forward. Two hard working midfielders who can assist and score goals. A solid back line minus the left back
Fromv (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Your assembled team lack width and speed.... We are missing winger and good fullback
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 5 days ago
Can't really rely Sturridge to be fit either

A Lb, a controlling central midfielder to dictate the play, and a tricky winger would do the job

Rodriguez, a player of similar mould to the Kroos type, Mane

Them three would be amazing, and the luxury of an extra striker to top it off would be the icing to the cake....

Buuuuut its not FM, so good luck guys lol
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Lol Milner and Allen midfield? That midfield would get dominated and ran through like tissue paper. Can is by far our best midfielder followed by Hendo and neither are in the team? Firmino and Couinho pushed far wide? This team would get slaughtered
LesRouges (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Can by far our best midfielder? Lol. Milner is by far one of our best midfielder, maybe not everyone's cup of tea. But he plays his socks off. And Allen just watch the euros
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I think Milner contributed much more when put on the wing. As weird as this sounds since Milner got no pace, but on the wings he assisted much much more. Centrally he wasn't as controlling as Can is. Can can muscle out people and is much more dominating than Milner. Though I agree with about Allen though. He has definitely leapfrogged Hendo in the pecking order. He has been phenomenal in the Euros
Underrated (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I would have Can and Grujic in midfield with Firmino, Coutinho and Mane behind Origi/Sturridge

P. S has everyone on here forgot about Grujic lol
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 4 days ago
Grujic is untested atm
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Yeah going from the Serbian League to the EPL is probably quite a jump. I'm not sure what to expect from Grujic, but I'd wager he won't be starting this season, nonetheless early this season.

Yes, Allen has been good in the Euros, but 1)he just isn't big enough to play in a midfield two in the EPL. 2) Most importantly, he won't even be at LFC past this summer.

Milner is just a utility midfielder. He'll only be playing midfield when someone is injured/suspended/needs rest. That's only if Grujic doesn't pan out this season. He'll see time on the wing more than midfield due to his crossing ability.

LesRouges, Can is obviously the first choice midfielder at LFC. Not sure there is even any disputing that. You seem to have some irrational hate for Can. Unless someone else is brought in, it'll be Hendo Can midfield two on opening day
Underrated (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I accept your point about Grujic being untested but I don't think that matters to Klopp also I think his playing style suits the EPL big stong and a good passer with a bit of pace
Sergio

Referring to my message down the page. Why are you and few others twisting my words lately and making what I say wrong? Saying I am not behind klopp when I said no such thing! I was the first 1 on this god dam forum that said we get klopp months before we did and how great it be!

Seems like a little click is forming on this page lately!
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 5 days ago
Well there's no one else posting on this page as frequently as you so that has something to do with it also I agree with his points most of the stuff is pure speculation so I would take it with a grain of salt. I know sergio he's good dude so I think you're looking at it too hard he's not one to twist though i've twisted him before ddddddddd
Lol chill you took my post wrongly, I meant you should maybe take a rest from reading what's said in the media. Your a passionate fan, and I respect that but if your reading so much into rumours and speculations then it's just making you more bothered then you should be. I don't think there's a thing going on on this page I just don't like so much negativity I respect your opinion, I just want to say give it some time before we start a riot lol I'm sorry if I pissed you off but I'm just a c**t lol

Edit: I'm sorry my post was a little harsh then it was meant to sound.

And cloudst I'll get you back one day
Hey kop,
Your opinion is yours and you're free to share as long as you respect others which you do. Why worry about what others think? This is a public and open page for all football fans to express themselves.
The beautiful thing about football is that you don't have to be politically correct. Expect of course if you want ballotelli back, then I might have to kill you. But besides that go for your life buddy. It's refreshing to see passionate fans. Ynwa
Guys Joe Allen FTW
Can't complain with that
Gareth Bale has been incredibly positive about the impact Joe Allen has on Wales, Praising the Liverpool star and insisting that he is somewhat underappreciated elsewhere

E. Oh. T. K Totally agree
We should keep him, he seems to be getting better and better. With the performance of our midfielders at times very questionable, he might become quite important for us.
If he keeps improving he could even be in our starting eleven. He already offers more than can, better going forward and definitely better at winning second balls. He runs more than can too, the other two central midfield ahead of are milner def, one of our best player last season and hendo hopefully he comes back in good shape otherwise we might be starting with milner and allen in the middle.
Yea he is hitting his prime and will be vital
The thing is, his always been very good. I remember one of his first games againts man city he made yaya his bitch. He just makes everyone around him play really good. I remember the time when we played lucas, Allen and Henderson and we walked over teams in the epl, (yes we had sturridge and saurez) but the midfield was so fluid, mainly because of him
Footster (Liverpool) 5 days ago
How'd you lot feel if we signed Mane?
I rather we go for sane lol younger and more exciting
I think he has pace and can finish but he is inconsistent and I don't see him as a pressing type of player. I won't mind if we get him but I think we need more agility and work rate
Barlfc (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Mane is a very good striker, but we already have 3 of those (Studge, Firmino, Origi). Sane, in my opinion, is a type of player that we lack - a speedy winger that can score
Both of them are wingers I suppose? My original post is pertaining to Saints' Saido Mane
Trade him for benteke. I guess he is quite flexible and could be a great option.... Just wish we could get someone like sane
Sane is insane
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Not another Soton player ffs.    Also, 30m is way too high and Soton are ripping us off as usual.
KingLucas (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Mane can also play on the wing. Right now we don't have a quality winger. He can feel in that position
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 5 days ago
I would've thought we were done with shopping at Saints!
We should be getting loyalty discounts by now!
Buy two players get one free
Faceo (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Mane can play winger, that is good
Shalafi (Liverpool) 5 days ago
What you guys think of Brexit? Skipping all this economy talks I think that sport in UK will be very much affected. Supporters from the EU will find it harder to buy PL tickets plus around 300 football players will be illegally employed. Some may say that Britain will develop own grown players but what about top managers?
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 5 days ago
Every Eu player needs a work permit now and guys like Zielnski you guys just signed will be impossible to sign now. Just the first of many changes coming to the epl

This is really screwing up everything
Shalafi (Liverpool) 5 days ago
This will take 2 years before UK will leave EU. So it definitely won't affect this years transfer window. Besides British Parliament must first approve this before they can provide leaving plan to EU. However, impact will be much bigger in the coming years
Even now foreign player have to obtain a work permit and I don't think it will have any major impact on the recruitment of players. It is a big money game and it would be in everyone's interest to keep it attractive. When such money is involved trivial matters like work permits don't become a stumbling block. I'm sure brexit won't have a sizeable impact on the league
Brexit would be good because our policy to buy young and sell big in future would be to much of a gamble. So we might have to buy house whole names to be sure of Quality. I'm all for it.

SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 5 days ago
Terrible logic you assume those household names were realistic targets. What if they all turn you down for other clubs? Then who are you stuck with? Its not as if you didn't go after big like Sanchez and gotze
SoccerIsFootbal

Terrible logic?! By your logic there are only 10 house whole names out there. Sanchez and gotze are only 2 out of the hundreds of house whole names out there
Well then it depends on what you mean by household. Tom cleverly is a household name then is it?
Tom cleverly is not a household name he was an average utd player.
I am speaking about quality like Matip that might not be playing for the greatest European teams.

Do you want average at utd? No? Well either do I want average at my club
But just because a player isn't a household name doesn't mean he isn't quality. You didn't know about lewandowski until he got to dortmund and started performing for them, but he's always had the quality whether you knew him or not. On our team in recent history we can point to vidic and evra bought for pennies who became world stars.

I can guarantee more people know cleverley's name than matip, at least before he signed for liverpool at the very least. Doesn't that mean cleverley is a household name moreso than matip, who few know/knew about?
What are we arguing about?
Lol yes Sergio
Lol right dan
Idk, something about brexit
Lol
f**k Boris Johnson
I do agree with Fooster though!
Faceo (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Some facts of Zlatan Ibrahimovic:
1 - when he was 10ys, Zlatan decided to live by himself. And his parents just moved to another house.
2 - Zlatan lost his virginity even before his parents.
3 - one day Zlatan did a test in a lie detector machine. The machine confessed everything.
Arsenal - when Zlatan was young, his parents used to sleep on his bed when they were scared.
5 - When Zlatan goes to your place to visit you, you're the guest.
6- the father's name of Zlatan is Zlatan Junior.
7 - one day Zlatan passed a red light and the police stopped his car. Zlatan charged the police.
8 - Zlatan helped the nurses when he was born.
9 - Zlatan never lies. The truth is what is wrong.
10 - when Alexander Graham Bell created the telephone, he already had three missed calls from Zlatan.
11- Oxygen needs Zlatan to survive.
12 - it is impossible for Zlatan to have a heart attack. Nothing is stupid enough to attack Zlatan.
13 - In school teachers used to raise their hands to talk with Zlatan.
14 - one day Zlatan missed two days in a row in the school. Later on, these days were called Saturday and Sunday.
15 - one day Zlatan arrived late at school. The other students were penalised because they arrived too early
Hahahaha some of them are hilarious, personal favorite number 9 Zlatan never lies, the truth is what is wrong.

And Arsenal bwahahahahaha
Barlfc (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Absolutely f*****g brilliant!
Azeal (Liverpool) 5 days ago
The day Zlatan was born, he drove himself home from the hospital
Hahahaha awesommmmmee!    #10.... 😂
Pewpew (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Wait wtf italy top the group but play spain in a knockout game what kind of bs system is this? Still italy will beat spain
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Klopp said he has faith in the team and said he only buy if it is a improvement on what we already have yet we are getting linked with worse lol

What sort of foolery is going on! I think Klopp is only going with the flow lads
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Klopp is smarter than you or me and has been in this business for a long time. He literally made clubs great out of nothing. So the least you could do is trust our manager. He knows what he's doing
Never said I didn't trust klopp! Klopp's the man

But you don't have to be a Professional to see and know what has and hasn't worked in EPL.

Your point is years after klopp build both Mainz and Dortmund and times have changed so much since then. This is not the Bundesliga, But EPL where all teams big and small have endless amounts of money. So the method Klopp had before will fail and how many years we already seen them same methods fail? Buy young sell in the future.

Klopp knows this and why I don't think most of the players linked are his. So referring to my original post is why I don't think klopp has full control and Committee is still at large!
If you actually believe the rumours then your going to be upset, I think your getting too fussed by what's in the news and not actually seeing what is apparent.

Look at the signings we made already, all smart. If transfer comitee made the big decisions then we would have went for butland instead of karius. You keep referring to the past, and you seen it all before. I think if you don't wanna give Klopp a chance then just switch off for a bit becouse nothing is good enough for you lol. Just think of the positive, we have Klopp. I know it's not solving everything, but we can't not be appreciative.... We could have had another puppet like br at the club
LesRouges (Liverpool) 6 days ago
After watching the Dortmund game, I think I've lost all respect for can. What a lazy motherf. For large part of the game all he did was stand not even demanding the ball, was clueless defending and non existent going forward.
Allen touched the ball more times in 10 mins that he did for the entire game.
Lucas is a much better option, Lucas only downfall is that he gives too many mistakes. But at least he chases down and put in 110%.
Great that hendo is back next year. Time for can to just look strong and being a posser, we need a fighter in that role
YoloToure (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Which dortmund game?  Can was great last season (thus Germany call up). Lucas was v poor in the second half of the season
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
That is the most idiotic post I've ever seen
The second leg
LesRouges    I agree he can be very lazy at time
Weezer (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Are you saying he is a bad player or he had a bad game?
I didn't like can at the beginning (switched off, ball watching alot) but later on he learned to be calm and produce so many good passes. And that game your talking about I remember that fantastic tika taka passing he did to get the first goal. I agree when Allen got put on we controled the game more but that had nothing to do with cans game
I have been watching a lot of our games again. He has a few good ones but he is a lazy mother. Unlike players like kroos, kante and other players in his position he doesn't seem to want the ball enough or run enough even Milner put in a more effort than him. He might be the favourite of a few fans, well he is young, well built and german giving out the image of a young mathaeus but the reality is he still has loads to improve to become a world class player or even a season player. Atm, allen is definitely ahead of him. I never thought I would say that but allen has improved so much.
I agree he can be abit dead in the brain at times but I really think it's inexperience. He only got proper first team in the last year and it will take a little while. But as for his passion and desire, I think his fantastic. I think he loves this club alot and I will be very suprised if he ain't captain one day
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 6 days ago
That last GOT episode gave me a major stiffy
Tokasr16 (Barcelona) 6 days ago
Next one should be good as well! Then we will have to wait for the 6th book!
10/10 Simply Amazing Episode
Pewpew (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Next will be focused on lannisters! But man that episode was epic!
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 6 days ago
The ending was pretty satisfying
The ending was when I reached my final ending lol
YoloToure (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Apparently we're close to signing Mane?
Starting to feel bad for Southampton, if I didn't already.

Can't we just skip the middle man and sign their scouts?
I was thinking about the same thing this morning
Buy the club, Might as well
Watching the Dortmund game again. Miss watching Liverpool already
Sergio
I take up for wee Joe like you do Lucas

Btw maybe my comments comes across rash on the forum and why I rather have a real chat.
I speak like this to Liverpool fans all the time without any problem and listen to debates back. Only few problems I ever had was on this forum and why I limit myself for a while now. Can't have positives all the time or it wouldn't be realistic. Me and Weezer just don't get on and why I told him to stay away from me before.
We clearly clash and to keep s**t out of it I rather we didn't talk
Agree with this list?    1. LB  2. CM  3. LW/ LM
I agree, Though whoever it may be has to be better than what we have and I have faith in Gomez

We need a really strong CM that will f**k up other teams play

LW is a must and we've been crying out for 1 since McManaman
We're still pretty weak in midfield to be honest. We need a destroyer who isn't going to get bullied by the higher quality teams.

Moreno still isn't convincing enough for me. No positional awareness. Gomez might take some patience to get back to how he was before the injury
Whatever happens Dan hope it's for the better

Kick4Life - changing lives through football