Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Jerrymiah (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Stoke hopes to get dries mertens to add to their team with shaqiri and bojan.... When did they get so attractive to players?
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 3 days ago
When they started to play football and not rugby
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
A footballer's true capability cannot be measured unless they have tested themselves on a cold Wednesday night at Stoke, the challenge of proving the doubters wrong drives these players, therein lies the attraction
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 3 days ago
^ lol
Madder (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Spiky!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Last year Milner made 45 Apps in all competitions scoring 8 goals + 9 Assists

Link: www.transfermarkt.com/james-milner/leistungsdaten/...

I thought he never played for City?

Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 days ago
He plays fairly frequently just doesn't start
Malik (Barcelona) 3 days ago
Its relaeated to how he was valued by club, he played a lot and at almost every position, he even played as striker in few matches, but city really failed to make him feel valued by the club
Christian Benteke is Liverpool target so I rather get him now and see how it pans out then for us to panic buy at the last minuted or worse not a forward in
Weezer (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Can people stop referring to Benteke as immobile please, the guy can probably outrun most of our team. Oh wait.... He has -__-

I'm neither for or against this transfer if it were to happen, hopefully we don't spend too much on him. Although, the thought of sturridge and benteke playing upfront is a solid option.

Anyway, it's not done yet, stop bashing each other up
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 3 days ago
"Can people stop referring to Benteke as immobile please"

I agree, proof:

Benteke:

Immobile:

Clearly not the same person

LOL
Such a clever kid...
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Goiko I don't want to sound like a dick and sorry to correct you bro, but I think you got the 2 pics the wrong way round, the first pic is Immobile and the last pic is Benteke. But its quite easy to make this mistake since they look so alike
Weezer (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Hadee hahahahaha
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Well played, Goiko
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
But have you ever seen them in the same room?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Liverpool FC Transfer Rumorus: Reds to Offer Lambert and Borini to Aston Villa for Benteke

Link: liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/liverpool-fc-transfe...

Imagine if that worked lmfao
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 4 days ago
You guys should transfer lambert back to soton villa would be such a step down
Danny has taken up Boxing....    Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/CI1a2xGWIAATMPM.Jpg
Lkerun (Liverpool) 4 days ago
He'd get injured 5 seconds into the first round
Lol Out for 6 months with nose bleed lol
Benteke-Running at the defence

Charging at Liverpool

Link: streamable.com/q70y

Doing it alone vs. Palace

Link: streamable.com/al4x

Scores vs. Malaga and breaks the defender's collarbone in the process

Link: streamable.com/um3u
............................................................................................................

Moments of magic:

Sublime goal vs. Man Utd
Https://gfycat.Com/CourteousInfatuatedAndeancondor

Improvising vs. Norwich

Link: streamable.com/rdh5

Out of nothing vs. WBA

Link: streamable.com/l2cz

Exquisite combination with Weimann

Link: streamable.com/odx6

Destroying Chris Smalling vs. Man Utd

Link: streamable.com/jn1v
............................................................................................................

Rest of Benteke Videos and other Stuff

Https://www.Reddit.Com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/3bjl5z/clearing_up_some_misconceptions_surrounding/
BlackAna (Liverpool) 3 days ago
If we get Benteke, we should get rid of Balotelli. Benteke is pretty much a non-lazy Balotelli
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
We should get rid of balotelli anyway
I hope if we got benteke he can give us his first season performance.... Took the season by storm.... 23 goals!
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
20m max anything more no way
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
He is injury prone
Pewpew

Last year Benteke made 35 Apps (2. 892 mins) in all competitions scoring 16 Goals + 3 Assists with No creativity Aston Villa

Injury Prone?! It's a myth Mate!

Coutinho + Firmino + Hendo + Milner Assisting Benteke = 15 - 25 Goals
Milner on the ball, Passes it to the Running Magician who notices Firmino making a run out wide, Magician skips pass one and plays a Beautiful ball to Benteke who smashes the first defender.... Benteke, benteteeeeeee.... Goallllll.... ROOF OF THE NET....

Players run towards the Liverpool fans with Glee.... 1-0 to Liverpool!

While somewhere in the world Sergio is Proud of his DP
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
LOL I shall rock this dp through the pain or happiness
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 4 days ago
Shaqiri has always been a expensive and luxurious bench player. Whenever he was at a big club he showed huge potential but never staked a claim in the first 11. Should have came to liverpool when he had the chance, we really needed a player like him last season but now we have firmino I can't really care too much
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 4 days ago
He was good at basel
Drde159 (Manchester United) 3 days ago
12m is dirt cheap and he will be star man at stoke. Guess we will find out soon enough how good he is
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 days ago
Don't forget Origi is still there
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Very concerned that we can only find a striker of bentekes calibre.
We are making the same mistake again. We need a 20 goal scorer a season and he does not guarantee anything close to it.
I will be really pissed if we get him and spend close to 25 odd mil!
Caroll v. 2
Shalafi (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Please tell me why you will be pissed? He is playing in PL for three years, regulary scoring goals. To be honest, from the avalible strikers playing in PL I think him or Dzeko could be very useful for us.

Lets face It and look at the other strikers in Europe. Whom would you buy? Lewandowski? Higuan? Mandzukic? Or some 20 y/o like Dybala or Vietto. Lets face is there is not many top level ST on the market and Beneke is definitley smallest risk from them all from outside of England. Plus he is still only 24 y/o when suarez joined our team he was 23 and far away from the level he was at the time when leaving our Club for barca. So give this kid a chance for God sake
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Have you heard about this name.... Alexandre Lacazette,

The general opinion on this forum is that-

We are not against Benteke, but why are we not making a move for someonw like Alexandre Lacazette
I saw him play few times in OL. Good player who just had amazing season but he might end like immobile. If he will stay on the same level next season I would say buy him. I am affraid that it might be to soon for him now. This is also why teams like City, utd did not ask for him
The reason why we are pissed is becouse we don't cross and our system only suits a mobile striker like sturridge. Also br likes to play a one striker formations, even saurez had to play on the shoulder of sturridge, or sturridge had to play out wide. I doubt sturridge and benteke will be any better then sturridge and balotelli
I was against Benteke myself until I found out that he has scored 1 goal every 2 games for 3 years which is incredible for any forward in the Premier League. Plus that was with injuries and no really creative players around him and Paul Lambert s**t tactics.

Benteke is a lot better forward then what I first thought of him and has proven that he is not only a 1 season wonder. I be really happy with him.

Lacazette looks a very good player but could flop in the Premier League where Benteke has been more then solid in the goals and Assists department for 3 seasons.

I'm sorry but stats don't mean nothing to me, I just don't ever think we will be able to play the same sort of long ball football these lower teams play. Benteke is as agile as a truck, the amount of time it takes for him to turn will result in him flopping alot of chances. He cannot beat the offside trap, he won't apply high pressure, his another caroll ffffs lol
Barlfc (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I don't think we're after Benteke. Brendan simply cannot be that stupid. He had last year 4 strikers available and he constantly played just 1 of them - Sterling. So to buy Benteke in pointless, because the system Brendan is using doesn't include a big CF, that will fight with the defenders
Well said Kop4ever!
I am not saying that we should buy him for 30+ mil 'cause this would be a rid-off, but if we could get him for around 20-25 mil, why not?
Benteke is not worth more then 10mill, if you believe in such mediocrity then you must have been in pain to see caroll leave
Now you are just being arrogant. We are about to sell Sterling - player who score 5 goals last season for 50mil. Borlini player who I am not sure scored once last season for 8 mil. So how come Player who scored 40 goals in 80 games for past 3 years is not worth 20mil?
Sergio

Mate you are missing my point. Benteke standing upfront fighting with defenders like balotelli/Carroll is a myth. Instead of judging him on YouTube videos actually search the internet for full games with him in it and you will see what I did.

I am not having a go at you, I am just saying that you are blindly judging him like I was including others.

You are not a stats man nor either am I. But 1 goal every 2 games for 3 years is not a stat but a fact that Benteke has something that we need and that's a proven goal threat in the EPL.

Barlfc

I Really believe Benteke will be our starting sole forward until Danny gets fit and then we will switch to two up top
I'll go back to the caroll part. He won't run, he won't track back and he won't apply pressure.

Why was 13/14 season so good? Becouse we had high pressure from the very top of our team. Saurez led the line and ran his ass off every game. He won balls back, made goals out of nothing and essentially made all our other players look amazing. We need someone similar, I would suggest someone like kruse or maybe hernandez (even though his a ex manc) we need mobility and hunger to win back the ball.

With benteke we will have the same problems we had with balotelli, and the price tag will just add to the pressure. He isn't a liverpool type player and he never will be. We should not be forced to believe in such mediocrity.

And kop4ever, I'm not angry lol and not offended in any way. I'm just sick of seeing the same s**t for another season. I will do what you say and I hope it does change my mind, atm my opinion is stuck. I would love to believe he can really be someone here

@shalafi sorry If I seem arrogant lol I just don't wanna see another crappy season and more money wasted
I have nothing against Benteke. He is a good striker, that I honestly like. But he is not good for our team and I'm pretty sure Brendan knows it too well.
Brendan likes strikers that are involved in the game, that will descend to combine with the midfielders and that will press hard to get the ball back. He likes the players that will carry the ball, either by passing it, or by dribbling the opponents. Benteke is not included in this category of players.
I'm not trying to convince you, I'm just saying it will be plain stupid to bring another striker that will not be used.

Sergio
Haha mate, didn't even read your post and give it a like
We should not be forced to believe in such mediocrity. I agree and you all know my stance on that by now. Benteke is not part of that though.

Sergio you will wear your DP proudly by December
Haha Kop  By december all of us will have Benteke DP's
I really hope he does work out for us if he our massive signing for next season. I will support him come start of the season don't worry. And if he turns out to be a superstar when I will apologise to the whole forum for my rudeness,
Lets wait and see if we rlly can get him. I have a feeling that Brendon and cometee wants to do all Business before our pre season.

Sergio I will do the same if he end up to be a flop
Sergio, kop4ever is talking this way only after watching and learning about benteke.... Please go back a couple of pages and find a link about benteke. It had lots of video highlights of his strike.... Actually it was a very very good read on benteke. Kop4ever had a opinion just like you.... Not that I want benteke.... I want you to be better informed...
Someone post it on my wall and I'll give it a read
Ttps://www.Reddit.Com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/3bjl5z/clearing_up_some_misconceptions_surrounding/

I knew you are a lazy ass...Haha...Read and watch ...It's from a villa fan
Lfc140812

After you posted that yesterday I made my business to do my own homework on him and that is what I was saying above

Benteke is not worth 40m but certainly is worth 20m - 25m
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 days ago
FFP is a complete and utter JOKE!
Dan it is and at the same time it will expose our owners which won't be a bad thing going forward
Man UTD fans thinking they'll get Muller and/or Schweini 😂😂😂    What a step down that'd be for Muller!
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 days ago
‪‎lfc‬ can confirm that defender Sebastian Coates has today completed a permanent transfer to Sunderland AFC, where he spent last season on loan.
Coates arrived at Anfield in August 2011 and played 24 times for the Reds. He scored two goals in Liverpool colours, including a stunning acrobatic volley against Queens Park Rangers three years ago.
Everyone at the club wishes Sebastian all the best for the future
KevMo (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I remember that volley, man was it pretty. Too bad it didn't work out for him at Liverpool, best of luck to him
How much did we sell him for? Hopefully at least 6-7m?
Very barely 2 mil
Nokono (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Upfront 2mils and 2 add ons
No just plain simple 2 mil.... I suppose.    
LOL shaqiri you really f*cked up hard

Kick4Life - changing lives through football