Liverpool Chat
LesRouges (Liverpool) 4 days ago
--------------------Stu--------------------
Origi-------------Firmino--------------mane
----------Courthino-------Hendo------------
Smith---------------------------------Clyne
-----------Matip------Lovren---------------
---------------Karius----------------------

I have smith in there as he's the better defensive option. Just playing with the options if we do bring in Mane. He's all about speed so he kinda make the wing his own and where do you see our other forward players?
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 4 days ago
Coutinho would only work in a midfield three I think, having him play deep will just restrict him. Also I really doubt Smith is going to over take moreno, Smith has not really developed as much as we all wanted him too and his not that young nomore too
Smith was injured for a large part and came back really strong at the end of last season, let's see what happens. Hoping we do get a better option than Moreno in.

So what would be you're line up to include this world class player we are about to sign
----------Origi------------
Mane - coutinho - sturridge
---------------------------
---- Can - - - - Milner/allen
Moreno - Matip - Lovren(see) - clyne
---------karius------------

Subs - Ings, Markovic, Firmino, Henderson, Sakho, Flanno

LOL abit top heavy? I have no idea how our first team will look.... But already our bench looks so much stronger and alot more options then just Ibe and ojo.
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Lovern for captain? Wow, that's a brave shout
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Don't want Moreno starting next season. Back up at best to be honest
Same, don't want Moreno anywhere near this team. We need a strong back four as we will have to defend high.
I think even without mane we have a very strong forward able to break any defence. Can't wait hope that we're more lucky with injuries this time.

P. S so no firmino in your starting eleven Sergio
@unbelivable- lmao some say Sakho should be captain, that's why I want to see lovren captain

@lesrouges- I want to see firmino be fit somehow but no idea how to fit every one lol
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Lallana will get dropped for Mane. Rest of the attacking front will be same as the one in El final. Hendo, Karius and Matip will start as well. Moreno won't get dropped unless we buy a new lb
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Argentina lose yet another final. 3rd in a row
Great challenge from Messi on the referee
Pewpew (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Just buy southampton fc already jeez
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 days ago
We gave Southampton 91 million pounds in total for few players  Almost the price of Southampton when they joined the league few years back
Pewpew (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Hahaa wow. Spurs can buy wanyama probably top 5 cdm in the league for peanuts yet we shell out 30m lmao. For 30m I expect maharez, payet if we are buying on stats.
We missed out on one player who would have been great for us in wanyama. Such a beast in the middle. Still remember how he had messi in his pocket when he played against him
Totally agree with you Pewpew
Madder (Liverpool) 4 days ago
5th players already
It be cheaper to take their scouts
Wanyama would have been clueless in our play style, I just don't see him to be the same player in a lfc kit
Messi's been a little bitch against Chile
ROJO ruined it for everyone.... What else to expect from a scum!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 days ago
Lol rojo didn't do s**t wrong first of all, and second of all the sending off made it 10 V 10
So now you get red cards for fun? Being sent off did take the advantage that Argentina had at 11-10 or should I draw a picture for you?
For anyone that hasn't really watched Mane apart form YouTube clips I can tell you he is a upgrade on Lallana by default and with our better players feeding him and klopps hugs he be a good 1
Any new of our young prodigy the little allan de souza?
Last thing I heard he was playing for Brazil under 19's I think
I can't wait to see him in the first team. I haven't been excited to watch a young player play like this since we had a certain sterling coming up from the youth team. He has abit of deco in him
Guys fee for Sadio Mane was a bit high just hope we got what we paid for.    If he plays better than Sterling we've already won
Even if it's painful to hear it. Sterling is on a different level. He can be in the top 5 best players in the world. He not only has speed but trickery and a cool head. He also has an excellent sense of positioning, which is a blessing for managers. He can hold his own up front and kick ass on the wings. Unfortunately he also came with an ungrateful and gready attitude.
Mane well he has speed and can score a few goals
If it was any other team it would be £20million at max. When will we stop over paying. It really is a concern for the club. He is already our third highest transfer in history after caroll and benteke. Shows how much we got back in the past on those transfers, I really hope the inflation was worth it
Let's hope he doesn't become another member of this elite group lol...
LesRouges

I think different of sterling I think he is a headless chicken that can only run in a straight line, Misses chances all day and is a s**t passer. Don't think he will even reach Lennon level.

Mane though I hope Klopp can get the insane performances out of him more often otherwise it be another overpriced player bought on statistics
KOP4ever
Maybe this will remind you what a player Raheem is and how good he was for us . He's a douche but an incredibly talented douche. As for lennon he's a good player too. Anyway, each to our point of view. Enjoy

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=u_cWbSjPCF8
This is a lttle reminder what we got for cheaper

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=COIJRVxTwBY

That dribbling ability plus goals and assists
Cheaper? Do you know how much Sterling cost us?
Sterling $500. 000. Mane $30, 000, 000 That's 60 times more.... Haha mane is costing us 60 sterlings lol!

I am speaking about Sterling been a 49 mill player now and Mane 30 mill
So my full point is we replaced Sterling and made 19 mill

It's how Liverpool do business even if it was year later.
And by the end of the window somehow the net spend will be under 40 mill

Happens every window
Lol, I think we have already spent sterling moneys on firmino and the one and only benteke
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 days ago
The day sterling becomes a top 5 player is the day I stop watching football. Sterling will never be top 5 in England let alone in Europe
Haha, well that's your choice just like the team you chose to support
The ref for the copa final is abit loopy.... We might end up with 9 players on each side if he keeps going that way
30mill abit much but hope this is a 'legit' Klopp signing. Looks like hopes of getting gotze is all but dead but in the long run maybe a better option.

Mane is only 24, so still very young and epl proven. Very good goal return for a player who has no fixed position. I just hope this is the last Southampton we go for, for a long time at least.

From Gotze to lewadowski to higuain to lagazette and we settle for the one ina million mane. Wohoooooooo, now we definitely will be challenging for that champion league spot.

Ffs hope we do find at least a very good player to challenge Moreno
Lol when was we ever going for higauin, lewa and lacazette? Gotze was primary target.... Back up was always mane

Same goes for dahoud, he was our primary but when we failed we going for zielinski. Yes we not setting no world alight but let's hope we sell benteke now for around £20mill and just imagine this mane transfer was just £10mill hehe
It's not about his price, but besides pace what will he bring to this team and is he an upgrade on our first 11? I don't see him replacing our little wizard courthino, fermion, stu, origin and even lalana. He is at most on the same level. Was wishing for an automatic starter someone who like suarez would not only play well but bring out the magic out of other players. Let's hope I'm proven wrong
Lol let's hope benteke is sold straight way, and so with balotelee. It would be amazing if we did bring in someone that will dramatically improve the side but currently I have no idea who that could be.

Imagine our under 21 with a striking pair of ballo and benteke.... That would give the young ones a serious reality check
Lmao.... God have mercy on them kids lol
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 4 days ago
Congrats on mane
Weezer (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Uhhh I'm confused by what you mean by wink
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 4 days ago
Nothing that's how I great everyone when they sign players ain't that right sergio ;D
You cheeky little....
We did it again
Kinda expensive but I'm glad we have some decent depth on the wings now.    Unless Ibe or coutinho leave, then we may need another player.
Looks like Mane will be having his medical soon within the next day or two according to TIA
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Hey guys, just wanted to inform you that not all of us get to see the last Game of Thrones episode of the season when it premiers. Whether the episode is epic or disappointing I'd appreciate if it wasn't talked about here for a few days, for spoilers sake.

Thank you for understanding
Shalafi (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I still did not see a single episode. Just waiting for entire season to be finished so I could watch them all
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
^ that's the best way. I'm in the same boat
Havent watched since season 2. Might binge watch it soon though
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
WTF since season 2. How do you avoid spoilers?
I usually don't give anything away when I post about it. My favorite show hands down! How far are you lfc guy?
@Deco I have seen all episodes except obviously the last one of this season. Working a night shift so I can't watch it when it premiers. I'm afraid the whole internet will be full of spoilers so I guess I have to watch it as soon as I can
Lfcguy69    You talking to me?
LOL haha got your old account name confuse.... I mean.... DAMN YOU autocorrect talking to dan obviously
Loll
DanniDC (Liverpool) 4 days ago
How do you think we might do in a 5-2-3 with Lovren, Matip and Subotic as CBs?
Not well, imo.    Also I think you are forgetting Gomez, Why should we buy subotic when we have 4 CB already?
Because Gomez probably isn't going to come back playing his best with such a injury
DanniDC (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Not sure what the deal with Sakho is. It also seems likely that Skrtl will be leaving this summer as well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football