Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Anyone have a stream for the Bayern-Dortmund game?
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Check out ronaldo7  
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Thanks mate!
KingLucas (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Even if we don't sign Gotze we can still have a strong team.

----------Origi---------Stuzza---------

-----------------Firmino---------------

---------Coutinho----------Can---------

------------------Gustavo--------------

Gaya------Lovern--------Matip------Clyne

------------------Karius----------------

4-3-1-2

We have some good CMs and good strikers, but no qualitt wingers so we use what we have. Wolfsburg and Valancia have no Europe either so we have a good chance of signing Gustavo and Gaya
Faceo (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Apparently, celtic is in need of some character, Brendan Rodgers has been appointed manager of celtic
Robinson (Liverpool) 1 week ago
If united win a trophy I would be extremely pist !
You'll be extremely pist then.... :/  
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 week ago
So xhaka is gone, I would love us to go for kovacic again instead of this zielinski guy we are linked with.... But I have trust in Klopp in everything he does
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 1 week ago
I agree, but with the heavy fee that Real Madrid placed on him is ridiculous. I believe it's around 30m
LesRouges (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Looks like gotze is taking his time to give an answer. Well srew him, if he don't want to come. I'm personally looking forward to Allan Souza finally making his first team appearance.
Now without Europe we have less game to play. More time to focus on league games and local cup games. We might not need lots of players, with our loan players coming in and the couple we already signed and the youth coming up we have the bulk of the team already. One if lucky two world class players would be welcomed, but faremost they must be willing to bleed for the team. If not, we already have enough talent to challenge next year
Ynwa4ever (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Allan Souze ll be loan out again next season... Still not getting work permit.

"Under the rules, Allan would be required to have played at least 30% of Brazil’s national team matches during the past 12 months to automatically qualify for a permit.

He hasn’t, and so his case would need to be heard by an appeals panel, who operate via a points-based system, taking into account transfer fee, wages and the amount of minutes played by the player in a "Top League."

A "Top League" is defined as the six European leagues which provide the most players to the top 20 squads in the FIFA World Rankings and the two Central and South American leagues which provide the most players to the top 20 squads in the FIFA World Rankings"

Link: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne...
Tbh I don't give a s**t if gotze waits until the last minute of the transfer window to come to lfc, i'd still be over the moon if he comes. When you go from playing with lewandowski and muller to sturridge and benteke and no champions league football, I can understand if he wants to be sure if it is the right move for him
Cuba (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Well gotze did not get any playing time at bayern, so trying to revive his career, at his age would be his best option, especeally with the manager he got to the best. So Liverpool is the best of his options. Depends on how much now he is earning and if hed enjoy his life in the new town, he is still so young so I hope he will be playing for us next season
God that's some cringe worthy marketing. Also those tweets on the bottom of the page are hilarious

Link: beta.thesportbible.com/football/fails-funny-manche...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
Lol any publicity is good publicity. I mean you cared enough to post it on FT
I never really agreed with that saying. Bad publicity can be very damaging. Although it makes your brand more recognizable, no one will want to be associated with it
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 week ago
Nice comeback, but we both know the opposite is true: the sponsors keep on rolling in!
DanniDC (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Just watched it. To be honest I found it pretty funny. This is most likely being marketed to adolescents and kids
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Sick of videos blaming our defence when it is our MF that offers no protection! Lucas, Allen are not good enough to stop other teams and Can is still young. MF this summer hopefully
I love how lucas and Allen are scapegoats for the problems we have, yes we need better midfielders but this season our main issues has been lack of pace, center back and keeper imo
No Mignolet will be Mignolet even if he was fast
LesRouges (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Lucas and Allen haven't been playing that much. Can and Milner have looked very good at times this season. Our worst enemy has been "inconsistent" we don't show the same focus in every game
Allen, brendas fav child and leiva benites' lucky boy are great players BUT they were never enough quality for us, switching from gerrard, alonso and mascherano to them brought us to where we are now, last five seasons were like 6th 7th 2nd 6th and 7th same goes for mignolet, lallana, can, moreno, and so on
Lucas was actually quality before he got injured.... No one remembers it. He will do it every season come in and put in motm performances but yet his the reason for the team failing. I find it funny how we call these squad players the reason for us being shite when we can't see its the actual problems that have not been fixed for years.

We have not replaced saurez, sturridge and ings could have got the goals but both missed so much of the season

We have no wingers so we rely on moreno and Clyne to give us width, but when they are out of Position it's their fault.

We have no actual player makers, Henderson and milner are both engines but milner is the closest we have to one. Can is still young and still yet to learn to play calm. Allen is solid squad player but is no xabi alonso.

Sakho is a f*****g joke.

We have no goal keeper, yes we been playing with a open net all season!

We have over achieved this season, when Klopp fills the holes we will start praising players again you will see...
Klopp since he arrived:

Matip FREE
Grujic £4. 7m

Soon be:

Karius £4. 7m
Gotze £15m
Zielinski £10m

Total £34m. That's a Borini & Lallana
A borini and a downing *shudders*
Gotze 15mill?
15mill sterling
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 week ago
Downing is the best
This is so funny to hear people of hoping to sign gotze for £15m. Just thinking that he is German's second most expencive player after mesut ozil, is considered as one of the best young players in the world at his position, scored 22 goals in 73 matches at bayern, is a wold cup winner and was brought three years ago just for €37m. Redicolous
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 week ago
We needed champions league next year to get Gotze. He will be off to Madrid, Barcelona, or Juventus next season. And we will be stuck in the "rebuilding" stage once again
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Éver Banega anyone? Looks like a good addition imo
1st he is old    2nd he is from that team of handball cheaters and time wasting cry babies    So f no
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 1 week ago
God help us all if 27 is considered old
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Fun Fact: Ever Banega spent 1 year out of action after he got ran over by his own car because he forgot to put the handbrake on at a petrol station
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 week ago
Yes he would be a good addition
He is 27? He looked 35 when I saw him. He has that Costa face
God help ME if 27 is considered old...
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 1 week ago
My team needs a striker with that Costa face...
What age did we buy maxi Rodriguez for, if I remember correctly him and Bellamy were both close to 30 but they both did fantastic for us. Age should not be the biggest factor when buying players
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 1 week ago
Sergio, bad news bro, it is done with Xhaka.... I know how much you wanted him too
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 week ago
Told you Sergio
I am so hurt, can this week get any worse
Don't go to our page Sergio you'll only find pain lol
PaRa (Liverpool) 1 week ago
I've always said Moreno is better off a winger than a defender. It's not the first time he's made terrible errors, but ultimately as a whole, the team didn't do enough to earn a win. Sevilla are a great team, they've won the trophy 3x in a row, that's no accident. Props and respect to them. Also, pretty shitty refereeing in the game. So many handballs smh.... But that's football for you.

All in all, I'm happy considering I didn't expect Liverpool to make it this far with the players on the roster. At the end of the day, in Klopp I trust. YNWA
We got let that game go. I am trying to forget about it
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 1 week ago
What game are you lot talking about? Wasn't our last game against West Brom?
Lol exactly +1
Just watched the replay after getting off the road/played a gig somehow managed spoilers.... Gutted.

But:
Chin up guys, this season, while not a success by any means, exposed lots of individual player flaws that will be addressed immediately. This was a great "try-out" for the klopp era. Who is willing and capable to work in his system, and who is not. I expect to see lots of changes this summer, might not be the players we hoped for without champions league, but I really think other players will really want to play for klopp. Patience everybody! And most importantly: You'll Never Walk Alone!
In our last game I learned that we need to streangthen the following positions.

1. LB- José Luis Gayá, Jetro Willems, or Hector- best option Gaya

2. Cdm/cm- Gustavo, Tolisso, Pereira- Best option Gustavo

3. Rw/rm- Feguoli, Beradi- Best option Feguoli(free)

4. Creative mid/CAM- Gotze
Agreed, a keeper would be nice too
Don't touch tolisso 😉😉😉
@Sergio - I didn't add keeper because we got Karius    @Cloudst lol
Colinmc (Liverpool) 1 week ago
I still don't know how they lost the plot so badly. Sevilla couldn't get a sniff in the first half and didn't look likely to get anything. Crazy. Game could have been 3 or 4 0 at half and over as well

Kick4Life - changing lives through football