Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
Allen injured?
Madder (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Damn! Now I feel bad
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Looks like it.    Ha Teixeira wasn't even on the teamsheet and now he's on the pitch
Wait for pedro suprise debut!
Colinmc (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I'm utterly shocked and surprised that Joe Allen of all people got injured. Just crazy.

Doesn't matter much though since he's 5th on the CM depth chart
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 day ago
5th on your chart^ He was number 1 on BR's list
Pewpew (Liverpool) 1 day ago
And there goes allen lol
Bad news guys!
Our no 10 is injured

Wait.... It is joe allen not coutinho

So it is ok~

Go back and do what you guys are doing
Almost!
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Little help Madder or Filip?
Your wall....  Sergio link was really good
Thanks
You know
Footster (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Me too, please!
Go to his wall, you lazy dude!
Filip90 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
^yeah
Teja7 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Everyone to his wall.... Kinky
Great dive by firmino!
Alexander-arnold.... Ummm ok. Looking forward to watching firmino and benteke and emre
If anyone has a link post on my wall thanks    
Check your wall
^lmao    I added the link, check it
Thanks guys but I found a really good one too, ill post on my wall
Ya beauty chamberlain!
Kazuki (Liverpool) 1 day ago
What a goal.... Top corner
I am rooting for arsenal.... I think mourinho disrespect them with many recent comments
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Starting lineup. No ilori, not even amongst the subs No texeira

Who the f is alexander-arnold?

Https://instagram.Com/p/54hRB7pfGx/
Nice to see marko, firmino and benteke playing
But why not texeira ffs    Oh brendan...
When's the game guys?
In an hour
Thanks, is it on lfc. Tv go?
Don't know that, probably
Seriously looking like Marko is not going to get much game time. Spend 20M on a player that won't feature regularly. Serious flaws in our recruitment that need fixed ASAP or we will fall further behind.

I'm not really sure what Marko is and where his future lies, but he is a skilled player that will only get better, if not played out of position. BR.... Oh, Br. What will we ever do with you?
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
It's becoming clear that although it was a decent signing, he probably wasn't a BR signing. Also, if he wants to play, Lallana/Ibe/Firmino are ahead of him. I feel bad for him, his development at Benfica was going really well
We really shouldn't be having the is he or isn't he a BR signing talk; not having a go at you, Skorm. It's like a spoiled child that just disregards anything that isn't "the first toy he wanted". Boo hoo, BR. Well, guess what, you weren't FSG's first choice either!

Why not give Marko a run as a second striker with Balo, last season, when we dearly needed goals? I always thought he'd do really well in that role. In all honesty (this is probably apparent to most around here), I really hope we get Klopp in January no matter how our season is going.

P. S. I'm not even a Marko homer. I wanted Firmino and Shaqiri, rather than Lallana and Marko
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
As much as I want Marko to play (I actually want him to play more, I posted here a few days ago about how I want to see him play through the center), I don't see it happening anytime soon, as we all know BR has favorites (e. G. Joe Allen) that play in games that they simply shouldn't be playing in (Stoke, Crystal Palace etc....). I've always wanted Marko to play through the center, either as a 2nd striker or an AM, it just has never materialized. I've had enough of Balo, tbh, I hope him all the best, but let's be honest he isn't going to be that player that will make the difference for us on a consistent basis. Lallana is an okay signing by my standards, good player when fit, can be frustrating when he slows down our game due to overdribbling but fits our system relatively well. Markovic on the otherhand, is more efficient type of player, tends to pick out the right passes but has trouble with 1v1 and just hasn't had anywhere near enough game time in his preferred position. Tbh, I used to like Shaqiri, now not so much, after how he has done at Inter. Lastly, we still don't know whether Firmino will be successful and he has had hardly anytime to link up with the rest of the squad
Yeah, not saying Frimino and Shaqiri would have been a better coup than Marko and Lallana (more than likely a smaller fee though). It's just what I wanted at the time.

I have no doubt that Firmino will be a great buy. Bundesliga is very similar to PL. Maybe a little less physical, but I'd say the Bundesliga is better defensively wise than PL, if I'm being honest. Check his numbers out these past few years
Totally agree, Marko needs a central position to flourish
He will play against swindon I hope
LesRouges (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Competition will only make him better. He will adapt and if heis really good he will get his chance. That's the only way tobecome a better team. It keeps everyone on their toes. As for the price we paid for him, well it's the price you have to pay to be sucessfull. Look at chelsea, manure and even arsenal not all of their expensive signings came good. Some will need time. Lets believe in him and give him a chance to flourish
I just don't think LFC are in the position to be buying 20M players and not giving them a chance really. I just find it hard to beileve that you pay that price for a player and not even have a plan for him in your squad. He played most of his time at wingback! Let that sink in.

We aren't those clubs, that's the problem. We need to use the money more wisely to bridge the finaincial gap.

I'm just afraid he's going to be loaned out then sold for a fraction of what we paid for him. I've seen it too many times before
^ You meantioned marko. What bout balotelli 16m, lambert 5m borini 12m. But then we offset that my selling our top players for crazy money suarez, sterling
I would be incredibly saddened if he is loaned out or not used. I think he has alot of potential given he is allowed to develop here. Would make a great second striker imo, has all the qualities
Colinmc (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I think Markovic will get game time eventually. There are essentially 5 players for 3 positions in most scenarios and two at worst. Coutinho, Firmino, Lallana, Ibe and Markovic.

Yes Markovic appears to be at the bottom of the totem pole at the moment but the team will need all of those players. And he probably makes the bench and, as a result, will make appearances in many matches. Some of those players will be hurt at some point this season as well
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Pedro Chirivella vs HJK Helsinki    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=sC0OY5u21HI
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Ah.... A video that might finally put me to sleep.

Man that match was boring! Hopefully today's will be better.

.... And Pedro, he was tidy
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Lol, Ronda Rousey is a beast. All the hype and Correia lasts only 34 seconds, like the rest of them...... Who's next? Smh.

Https://twitter.Com/TheSportsDude/status/627713243708928000

Link: streamable.com/8di2

Sry for the off-topic.
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 days ago
AND still! Rousey the the queen badass! I freakin love her
BlackAna (Liverpool) 2 days ago
She is amazing! The UFC needs more competition in the womens' division though.... Like let Ronda fight a bear or something next, so its more fair
Rousey vs Conor Mc Gregor - knockout 30 secs rousey wins
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 1 day ago
Ronda is female Brock Lesnar
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 2 days ago
Really impressed with work rate of lallana and especially ings. Did everything right today except not scoring. Never got a clear cut chance and you can tell how much it is going to mean to him his first goal. I hope he can stay calm and carry on improving and not turn into borini v2
Footster (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I have a feeling that all our signings in the current window are gonna' click and we will be a major force this season...
I think that's what a lot of this window was about, buying players that can "click" from the get-go and play together. Get off to a good start and not need bedding in time. We're going to need it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football