Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Paul Joyce says on Twitter says that Coutinho is aiming for the Man City game on the 31st as his comeback. If that's the case then I don't think it's as bad, since he'll be available in January at least when Mane'll be gone!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Hours roll on
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
So how many of you lot are aware of the similarities between Origi's goal vs Sunderland and Stoke a season or 2 ago. He's done it before, I was thinking it looks familiar
Teja7 5 days ago
Vs Stoke  And also in pre-season this summer. Against Barca I think
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
It was against AC Milan, and it's his go to move. If it works, why not use it. I would like to see him start tomorrow up top with Ben Woodburn
YoloToure (Liverpool) 5 days ago
What do you think our frontline will look like in January?

Looks like Coutinho might be out, Mane will be at afcon, and we can almost assume that Sturridge will be injured.

? ---Origi--Firmino
----Lallana

Or do we move Lallana up and slide Gini in? Hard to move Lallana from a spot he's played so well in, though.

Lallana--Origi--Firmino
------Gini
But even then there will be so many games that there will likely be more injuries and needed rotation and impact subs. Time to dip into the market?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Imo there will be new players
Rileycmac (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Origi is a beast. I'm always surprised how quick his feet are for his size.

And Thierry Henry is working with Belgium's attackers...
YoloToure (Liverpool) 5 days ago
I'm excited for this opportunity he's been given here. He's been on the verge of hitting top form a couple times now before getting injured. Hopefully he'll hit stride in our other attackers' absence
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Got a mentor in the great Henry.... Got a manager like Klopp.... Sky is the limit for Divock
Pewpew (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Most likely to start tommorow

------------------------Mignolet-----------------------------
-------Trent ----------Lucas-------Klavan-----------Moreno----
-----------------------Stewart-------------------------------
----------------Can------------------Grujic------------------
------Woodburn-------------Origi-----------------Ejaria------

Subs - Karius, Matip, Clyne, Milner, Hendo, Gini, Mane
Weezer (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Mane will start this game. Guaranteed. Henderson too. Can or gini will be rested but not both.

Klopp himself said he won't rest those who don't need rest. Henderson and Mane are machines. Don't need rest
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Mane has looked wrecked last few games and badly needs rest imo
I think Mane needs to stop trying to impress every time he gets the ball. He forces himself into mistakes.

Don't think he needs a rest tbh, he's mentally stumbling not physically. But yeah rest could help or worsen the same
Is Ojo back from injury?
Sergio 5 days ago
I think his almost fully fit
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 5 days ago
With Coutinho being out for 6 weeks or so, its time for every one else to step and make his loss feel not so significant. Considering Mane is also unavailable in January, I'm sure this means Klopp will dip in to the market in January for a winger or something. Hopefully we can keep the cog's turning and the lads can keep these kinda results coming, even with the congested December fixtures
Azeal (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Dude.... 6 weeks.... !?  Our squad is trimmed, too many core players are unavailable...
That's the news mat. Lallana and Studge is currently injured, Firmino seemingly picked up a knock too, idk who the hell we're gonna' play up front, its kinda scary
Told ya :/
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Hopefully we can 2 good quality attacking players, with studge and lallana coming back I think it will be enough. Thing is who the hell is available in the market to replace our injured players and mane? Maybe a good run till the transfer window opens might attract some players. For the time being I personally think origi is motivated to show his worth. But then again whether we sign players or not I fully trust Klopp. YNWA!
Origi gets the chance he finally wanted now. Mane will also go to africa cup of nations. I think we need to sign a player.    
I'd fully expect us to sign a winger in the window. We have the money no doubt.... And with injuries and players gone on International duties we should be getting someone. We have to finish top 4 this season
Alirezafcb (Bayern München) 5 days ago
So it looks like we are trying to lure your manager away to our club to replace Carlo, what do you guys think of the possibility of this move?
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
No chance of that happening. Bayern can f**k right off. That's my thoughts on the matter at least
Not happening mat
Madummer (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Hahaha nope
Maybe two seasons from now. He's got things to prove here
Klopp has always said he would like to manager clubs where he can improve the young players. I can see him most likely becoming german manager not bayern Munich
Sergio 5 days ago
He won't go bayern Becouse it's too boring and won't inspire him
Lol not going to happen. Just penned a new 5 year deal with LFC
Sergio 5 days ago
6 year wasn't it
Blayzie (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Bayern can suck my giant Bratwurst
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 4 days ago
Not worried in the least, Kloppos views on Bayern are well known as well:

"They're like the Chinese in business: they see what other people are doing and copy it - just with more money"

Klopp likes to build teams the proper way, Bayern just splash the cash and buy the best players from their biggest rivals. Doesn't seem like a good fit to me
BenBro (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Coutinho set to miss 5-6 weeks, I'll be praying he makes great progress and gets on the bench for City in case he needs to come in at the end of the Match if needed
LesRouges (Liverpool) 5 days ago
One player I'm looking forward to see step up to the next level is can, he has been back for a few weeks now and with court out he might help in the attacking department, he was good against sunderland and his long range strike might be just what we need to open those tight defences
Azeal (Liverpool) 5 days ago
He is improving significantly.... And if you ask me.... I'd pick a German engine anytime over the rest of Europe
Depending on how the injury front is in January and with Mane in ACON, Klopp might need to go for a winger in the window
Hopefully we will have lalana back, as without him and court we might lose so much of our fluid attack
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 5 days ago
Just watch the match love how Klopp riled up the crown to support the players instead of getting on their backs and it payed off
Ya the players were getting nervous since it was looking like another stalemate.    Then big poppa klopp showed up.
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Its kind of s**t that he has to rile up them, every now and then.... Why arent they.... In a "hound" mode
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
I think that's the type of player we are missing right now, someone who can push the players out of their comfort zone when we are not doing well. It was Gerrard and Carra in the past.

Good thing we have that in Klopp, someone they both respect and fear
We do have court who can create magic and get us of difficult situations which usually helps in uplifting both the team and the supporters. Without him in the squad I hope that hendo can step up and show that side of leadership
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 6 days ago
As much as I would love to laugh on them, I think neglecting them and focusing on the job in hand should be our top priority.

Collect as many points as possible and don't look at the damn table for 13 more games (EPL games).... That should do.... I think.

Pewpew (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Just seen dr strange mind blown and still dizzy from all that 3d action
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 5 days ago
STFU! I didn't see it
Madder (Liverpool) 6 days ago
Watford conceded most goals from corner this season    Yeayy

Kick4Life - changing lives through football