Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Finally Lallanaaaaaaa
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Confirmed #LFC team v @HullCity: Karius, Clyne, Matip, Klavan, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Coutinho, Mane, Firmino #LFCvHCFC

No Lovren due to viral infection
What a goal by Gray!
Wow United thrashing Leicester
Sergio 2 days ago
One season wonder
Sergio 2 days ago
Did anyone see Sakhos snap chat post?

“i accept my situation but I can’t accept the lie … The fans deserve to know the truth.

“Now it’s three weeks since I am fit to play games. I finish all my rehabilitation work. They don’t want me to play also with second team lol! Why, I don’t know. ”

Klopp won't like that lol
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Ohh what an idiot. Well he's as good as gone
Saw that. Chances of him playing for "Liverpool country" have gone from slim to remote.

He should've shut the f**k up and do the talking in training
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 days ago
What happened? I don't follow Liverpool closely but wasn't he a fan favourite less than a year ago?
Sergio 2 days ago
^ HE f****d UP
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I want to know what he did though because it is looking unfair
Vaaz (Nîmes Olympique) 2 days ago
He is being kicked out like Basti, Yaya, Joe Hart etc
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Think he will be K. Oh. After this
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 days ago
After WHAT though? Sure, speaking out publicly is dumb, but what caused this? Why doesn't he play anymore?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
The Results I wish to see this weekend:

Arsenal V Chelsea
A Draw Putting both on 11 points

Middlesbrough V Tottenham
A Draw/Win for Boro putting Spurs on 11/12 points

Bournemouth Vs Everton
A Win for Bournemouth by 2 leaving Everton 13 points

Us beating Hull by 3+ Putting us into Second place by goal difference

YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 days ago
And Leicester embarrassing Moan-chester
Shobhgarg (Liverpool) 3 days ago
And that would be a perfect day of football. Kop4Ever
LesRouges (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Everton could be joint first at the end of this week. Shows how this league is competitive and how a great chance many will have at the title. A win against hull would set us up nicely
We have 2 bad teams next we need to beat both
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 days ago
If Coutinho is going to start, who is going to get dropped? We can't have Coutinho on midfield, going to hurt the defensive end
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Hull are going to be physical so we need the power in CM. Maybe Coutinho as a sub? Can't drop Lallana with how good he's been so far
Mane, Lallana, Firmino all seem undroppable. Sturridge/Coutinho rotatable and Origi on the fringe. Great problem to have!
Sergio 3 days ago
Firmino should start on the left I think
Court Firmino mane will start up front. They have been our best trio so far. Behind them Lalana is the only one sure to start. Can, hendo, wij, Lucas and steward can fight for the other two places
Firmino, Sturridge and mane has been our best trio so far.  Court has not been great in the league this season.
There's no "R" in Coutinho, why does everyone shorten it to Court? Autocorrect?
Stu has been average this season, our best game has been with Firmino as our striker. Hope we start with court, firm and mane and stu can come as an impact player
Teja7 3 days ago
Karius to start match against Hull - according to Echo
Sergio 3 days ago
Feel abit sad for migs lol
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Karius is getting his chance. He knows he has to perform if he wants the chance to be LFC's starting GK
Wouldn't of been my decision right now though if Klopp got Karius to be number 1 I am fully behind it and understand it
Hope he's ready to come out and grab the crosses into the box
TalkLikeAScouse (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Feel for Migs but he was brought in to be the number 1. MIgs held down the fort till Karius came back
Weezer (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Karius is a solid keeper. Proven in the german league and so damn young (23). He could be our no. 1 for years to come
The top 10 henderson goals video is filled with absolute bangers.    My favorite was the one against city(#2), clean af.
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
That Coutinho pass against villa though. Want to see more of it
The one he just scored against Chelsea is the best yet!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I'd wait for a clanger then drop Mignolet otherwise it might send out the wrong message and if Karius was too come in and a clanger happened it wouldn't make great news after Migs just been dropped
Agreed. As of now Mignolet really hasn't done anything to warrant him getting dropped to the bench. Eventually though we need to try and keep a consistent back 4 + Keeper
Weezer (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Dailymail hyping woodburn already. Hopefully it won't get to his head like it did with sterling and Ibe.

I'm still hoping Rossiter turns it around but with stewart playing well, not sure anymore.
He's only 16 or 17 isn't he? Impressive that he plays against players 6 or 7 years older than him and still shows his quality. Just keep working hard and he will get a few chances under Klopp
Not only playing with people 6-7 years older, he's scored like 6 in 5 games with 5 assists.

The u-23 team has scored 15-16 goals in the past 3
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Who did we play and was it football only?    Whats going on there !
We played against arsenal, Leicester, Qatar(friendly) and Tottenham.

Scored 6 against Qatar and Tottenham, 4 against Leicester and 3 against arsenal. Also beat united 2-1
I'm still hoping Harry Wilson turns good. Tricky left footed winger, cuts in well and has a deadly free kick. Remember him lighting up the U-21 Champions league couple years back
He's the captain of the u-23s.    Been on the score sheet a lot as well.
Sergio 3 days ago
Forgot Harry Wilson existed lol
He's gonna' be our Gareth Bale!
Wilson is pretty small but hell that didn't stop the likes of Coutinho, Silva, KDB, Mata etc playing in the league!
Fingers f*****g crossed mate @Yolo
Harry Wilson reminds me of mc manaman, been following him for a few years now. He does seem ready for the big step now. Many people will be surprised by this player
The really really stand out attackers we have : Yan dhanda, Harry wilson and Woodburn can all probably play in a low tier championship side right now.

They are all super agile and technically great. All 3 lack physicality which is expected
Liverpool vs. Hull City - Jurgen Klopp's Full Pre-Match Press Conference

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=0wtQIMGzU00

Must watch
Pewpew (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Word of the day - Simiolet !
When he stopped and said, 'they want our point, that makes me angry. '    I got so riled up as well. f*****g boss
LFC Carpool | Prank calls, intiation songs and mad celebrations vid above is wicked and funny
The serbian YNWA was epic    Edit : welp forgot lovren was croatian
Yea very funny and the prank on PC
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Matip/Lovren back at the heart of the defence for the weekend    Studge, Mane, Firmino, Lallana all starting given there form!
Sergio 4 days ago
Agree. Also Can't believe how much I look forward to watching the game now compared to like a year ago
Same mate. Lucky to have such a passionate manager.... Which translates out onto the pitch!
YoloToure (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Crazy to think that Coutinho can't get in the side, particularly after how well he played last game, but I can't see where he fits! Maybe he's in for Sturridge, but Danny was rested on the weekday game
Couts and Firmino had some nice combinations against Derby. Hull are going to pack the midfield and try to hit us on the counter. That 13/14 season Coutinho had those awesome through ball defence splitting passes
KingLucas (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Is this the team you would like to see or is it official?
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
King Lucas, it's what they want to see
KingLucas (Liverpool) 3 days ago
K tnx

Kick4Life - changing lives through football