Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Well you guys this isn't the worst result but once again we've showed we can't hold onto the lead. TAA had a few rough moments but he held his own as the match continued. Lovren did well again in defence for us against Zlatan and Tree bush.

We need to be getting someone in this window with pace, this team lacks it when Mane is out then we have to resort to a different playing style. Coutinho calmed things down a little bit when he came on. Origi was playing alright before he was taken off but I think Klopp was being pragmatic and didn't want to leave it to wide open.

Oh how f*****g ironic man utd fans want to talk about class. Two times today they sang and mocked Hillsborough. First time it wasn't very loud and you could hear it. The 2nd time much louder and sounded like it was sung by thousands of there fans. Mind the gap you f*****g manc mongs 🖕🏻🖕🏻
7 offside goals in 5 games for Man you.... Absolutely shocking!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 days ago
They have more offsides goals than milner has penalties scored
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 3 days ago
.... And yet all they talk is how many penalties Arsenal have been awarded this season
Liverpool, city and spurs all have been awarded 6, arsenal only have 4 and have missed two of those. Who's been saying arsenal have had so many, cause that's just silly talk!
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 3 days ago
Maybe not ALL they talk about But still, was a talking point for a good while there. That's silly indeed, thanks for looking them up Honestabe lol
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Disappointed like klopp not to get all 3 after how the game panned out! Can't believe gini couldn't connect better at the end. Some of the our players lack some basic skills like shooting hard at the target.

On the positive side, great commitment and defence held it together almost. Coutinho being back is a huge boost. Henderson was solid and restricted pogba. With Matip coming back we can expect some solid results in the coming games!

Let's get in one class player before the window closes. Just one please!
Sergio 3 days ago
Gini lacks confidence in that position of the pitch, I thought after the city goal he will be a lot better but I guess we will have to wait to see that side of his game.

And I agree we need Atleast one signing
Unfortunately those are some of the moments picked throughout a season and most likely we won't be winning the PL title. I'm hoping we get top three this season which would be a good improvement. Then hopefully Klopp gets a nice war chest to actually get some world class players
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I just think winning the title is out of reach and anyway we ain't consistent enough. We are strong when everybody is available like Matip couts & mane.
Klopp has to knw our squad needs improvement and he has to spend. Imagine if klopp had to manage the utd or the city squad, he would be flying and out of reach
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Was Pogba attempting a dab when he handled the ball?  
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 3 days ago
Did Pogba think he was in the UFC with Henderson? Lol
Yeah he did, he thought Hendo was Mcgregor. Stupid Pogba
Pogba was invisible most of the game
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 days ago
T. A. A.completed more passes, dribbles, and created more chances than Pogba
Maybe we should sell TAA then in a few years time buy him back for an ungodly amount.... How does that sound?
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I wanted Ejaria to play in this game even for 10 minutes. Pretty sure he woulda done better than Pogba. It would've been good times!
Rajmahal 3 days ago
@hadee LOL
Sergio 3 days ago
Honest opinion of can in this liverpool side?

I think just so clumsy, but on his best day he is really good. I know his ability to defend will never improve but I want to see more creativity in his attacking game
I always forget he's just 22. I think he's still unsure of the role he's supposed to play, is he a defensive midfielder, box to box, or the creative type? He's not yaya touré as much as we'd like him to be, needs to figure it out!
Fromv (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I want to see he improve his passing
Sergio 3 days ago
He is 23* now. I know he ain't a yaya, but I always wanted him to mould into a player like dembele at spurs
Honestly, Can has regressed in his ability to take charge in midfield, I've seen him dominate games in past but now he has become very sloppy in his passing for sure, I think the rest of his game is pretty solid. But hey he's only just turned 23, and he dominated Pogba who is meant to be better than him with ease
Sergio 3 days ago
I don't think he dominated him, I think with the help of Lallana and hendo together they took pogba out of the game. His Indivisual game was poor.

I think can himself is unsure of what his role is in our team
Seems pretty inconsistent for my liking. No doubt he can improve but he isn't giving us any cutting edge
Oh yeah it was his birthday a few days ago whoops!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Pogba the friendly ghost!
Sergio 3 days ago
Guys no trolling on the united page, I don't see any of them on here so Atleast give them that respect back. Anyone else posting I will deal with them a warning
Too busy getting back to some on YT over the last few!    There is no need to go there to type just bring popcorn sit back and laugh
Hri100 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Sorry had to point out the 5 offside goals.... In last 7 games at Old Toilet.  Will stay away now
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 days ago
With Hendo, Matip and Coutinho fit. Only good times to come. Onwards and Upwards
Still need a signing or 2
Fromv (Liverpool) 3 days ago
If I not mistaken we do not lost any games with top 6 yet this season. The result against mid- and lower- table team that cost us the important points to challenge the title.... Lets focus on the next game....

I will be satisfy if we get top 4 this season.... Winning it is bonus, need to keep the top 4 consistent every season
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 days ago
You know what's sadder than the result? ManU fans being all proud and happy they had to rely on refereeing to get a point against "a s**t team" at Old Trafford.

Proud of the fight the team put. On to the next game. #ynwa
Sergio 3 days ago
And yes please don't Troll their page
Sergio 3 days ago
Recall lazar markovic? Ha I Jk    But seriously we in need of pace so bad
Well, unlucky lads! Lots of positive things to take away from this match, esp. Missing 3 starters. Outstanding performances from Migs and Alexander-Arnold (really excited to see him progress). You'll Never Walk Alone!
Sergio 3 days ago
At times I forgot we had a 18 year old on the pitch, did really well considering the situation he fell in
Special mention to Lovren and Millie
Weezer (Liverpool) 3 days ago
The number of offside goals at Old Trafford. Good lord, Did that come as part of the package along with Dabs?    Emre bossed Pogba today
Lol so true
Lol united fans moaning and crying about klopp being fired up after weak herrera's little show
Let them moan in 6th! They just drew with our half team
So proud lads, So proud

All our players missing and what a display.

Even our fans out sung them.

They had everybody at home and Us with a half a team

What a difference coutinho made.... So just imagine Mane, clyne and matip
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Who bets 89m dabdude won't get banned?
No chance he faces a ban. It will barely get mentioned in motd to be honest

Kick4Life - changing lives through football