Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Link: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne...

Talk about bursting the bubble...

f**k you echo
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Yea they have done this all season.    Just hope it ain't a missed opportunity come end of season.
Just a juicy rumour going around.... Apparently Liverpool are in for Joe Hart and sending Migs on loan to Sunderland.... Interesting....

Pray
Sergio 2 days ago
PLEASE LOL
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sounds like clickbait praying on our desperation
Someone please bid for Migs    Best opportunity we had for years to get a winner between the posts    Please! Make room for hart
Sergio 2 days ago
Milner needs to make some calls
Joe Hart to take pay cut to make Liverpool move?
''It’s early days yet, but Sadio Mane is the closest thing to Suarez we’ve had, and his absence proved costly on Saturday against a Burnley side whom he would surely have run ragged, with the amount of the ball Liverpool had.

He has already shown he is close to being the complete forward player, and has propelled himself to being the first name on the team sheet''.

Echo

Here’s what Klopp had to say:

“The absolute truth is that ‘you’re not good enough, ’ but I don’t want to say this. But it’s clear so you don’t have to ask. Player’s don’t ask, ’Why am I not in? ’ but, ‘What can I change? ’. That’s a good talk. And then when you are not in, you should be disappointed – but not too disappointed.come on, that’s life. ”

I love the honestly and as blunt as I do be
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Let's hope he can be that honest with Hendo and tell him he either starts performing or he's benched
UroFiji (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Who's celebration is the best? Definitely Klopps. YNWA.  Https://youtu.Be/YxpbK3ftegI    
Aliko (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Joe Hart to Liverpool? I would welcome this transfer!
Sergio 2 days ago
If we could remove migs would be a good deal
Footster (Liverpool) 2 days ago
For sure 5-6 more points by the end of the season if he joins...
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Nahh Karius is coming back in a couple of weeks.
Nahh Karius would learn a lot from Hart.    Make it happen
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
And now Coutinho could potentially miss the trip to North London....    f*****g hell
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Grujić be key. Klopp is easing him in and unleash him Saturday
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Coutinho wtf?
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I think Klopp plays mind games with other coaches. He always says someone is injured or something and they recover quick. I noticed that a few times. Maybe I am wrong or he just exaggerates the injuries, but whatever works I suppose
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Or the fans
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
^ lol for real? Why would I make that up?

Link: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne...
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Dan, I think Tdsmufan meant klopp is fooling fans
Teja7 2 days ago
Dan, you fooled yourself, fool
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Lol
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Ahahaha you guys
Anyone find a link for Klopp and Lineker interview tonight?    Only half is above
Yeah just watched that half, if anyone finds it please post it!
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I think that was it. 12 mins long. Can't get enough of Kloppo though
Says 30 mins on bbc and they don't do advertisements
Teja7 2 days ago
Https://www.Reddit.Com/r/soccer/comments/4znfzp/gary_lineker_interview_with_j%C3%BCrgen_klopp/
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
LOL! After the interview, Gary Lineker:
"It was a pleasure to meet you, best of luck with the rest of your season"

Klopp:
"The problem is that you tell this to every manager! Koeman, Mourinho, Pep. You must mean it from the bottom of your heart"
Liverpool have spent a lot of money - MP    What chu talking bout Willis? Net spend is under 10m pounds
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 3 days ago
ScouserDan, you sure your not MO from ArsenalFanTv lol
We made 10 mill from ins and outs and free up wages.
Sponsors paid for the stands, Where did the rest of the money go? Millions from Sky, BT etc and this is every season and we are still lacking important players on the pitch and I am called mad for thinking we lack ambition
Sergio 3 days ago
There must be a excess of like 150mill sitting somewhere in fsg headquarters. We finished as runners up in europa too...
Sergio yea mate We are in the top richest clubs in the world for a team that never wins anything or gets into champions league. We are a big fat money cow and it is only richer we are getting and our team in all truthfulness is made up of potential of what they might be.

I look at our beloved club as a business Investment more then a Football club those days. Most decorated club in England and we just get enough to keep us hovering somewhere in top ten those days and even klopp was got because he was seen to them as a man that can save money. No manager even klopp in the right mind would turn down spending big giving the opportunity. But he just loves it here same as anybody that gets close to us. At some stage I can see klopp been angered by it
Hope that Chinese business buys us! They got plenty of money to pump into the club

We're one of the top 10 richest football clubs in the world.... And that's even with only qualifying for champions league once in the past 8 years....

@Gooner yep that's not me haha he talks a lot about money I take it? Older guy?
Dan it's not the money that pisses me off it's the passion that I see lacking. I want owners that has a passion for football and wants to win like us fan do. Our current owners don't have that and never will. Showing up only for big games and spending more time with their real love baseball red soxs. They just don't get the passion side of football only the money investment side and I understand their point of view and interest and they entitled to it. But it is not what I want and not what I see at making us great again. We need some European or Asian owners that have and are showing passion for football. They would do anything to make a club like Liverpool fight again.
YungGunner (Arsenal) 3 days ago
Teja7 3 days ago
Leicester could not have asked - nay begged! - for an easier group
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Klopp's pre Spurs presser:

->Origi & Can not 100% fit.

->Klopp also wants to play Sturridge centrally.

->Balotelli and Markovic not in Klopp's plan.

->Defensive mid was not the issue for conceding goals. He stated example of 2nd Burnley goal to show we lost 4 challenges that lead to the goal, & not because of a defensive mid
Of-course we lost 4 challenges with all the cams on the pitch.  That's a DM job klopp talks some s**t sometimes
Sergio 3 days ago
^ that negativity

Lallana, Firmino and even mane do a great job of tracking back, pressing and most importantly attacking quickly. Listen to what Klopp says 'we want to attack together and defend together'. It's no longer one man's job.

I don't think any player has any set role, the way Klopp wants to play, players will rotate all around the pitch.... Making them hard to mark etc

You won't find any dm that can do the press game, and attacking that our players do. I agree I would like a dm, but not one that sits back the whole game. He needs to carry the attack. Give can and Klopp time

I understand what your saying but equally I see what Klopp is trying to do with his play style.
Sergio

It's not negative it's fact. How can you expect cams to be as good as DM at defensive work. Sorry if I am blunt sometimes but I rather be truthful than sugarcoat. If Rodgers or any other manager was doing this he be pulled on it. We all love Klopp and because of this he should be free of criticism?

Sorry mate I will gave criticism to anyone that blames CAMS for not being as good as DM at defensive duties and hiding the fact that we have one of the worse LB in the EPL and no Quality DM and loads of money to spend.
I am sick of excuses just go out and get a DM or LB! Both is needed though 1 will do. I can't even get excited anymore because 1 game good win next game bad lost. Fix the dam DM and LB and there be less excuses.
Sergio 3 days ago
Your right I would be upset if brendan did this, becouse it would be him pulling out tactics out of his arse. Klopp on the other hand has experience in playing this way. At Dortmund he had bender, but bender was never a one dimensional player. He could attack as well as defend. For the future I'm sure he will buy someone else but now he is trying to bring the best out of what we got. I don't think there's anything wrong with defending from the top, and attacking from the back.... Once our players become as fit as he wants and the injuries don't come as often. We will see the true benefits of this play style.

He does not want to sell Henderson yet, yes he has alot of trust in players that may let him down but I think that's the kind of manager we have and we have to back him in the fact that he makes players, improves players rather then buying success. If you don't agree with that then you don't agree with Klopp being our manager. It's harsh but it's true isn't it.

Also I never panicked after the Burnley loss. I can see what went wrong, the tactics and players picked were not right. Can was out and Klopp trusted Hendo in a position I'm pretty sure he won't play again this season. I don't follow Klopp blindly, it makes sence what he is doing.

Of course I would love a new left back, some cover for Clyne. A new dm would be great but maybe after lucas and Henderson are both sold. I doubt both will be here next season. It's all work in progress, it was never going to happen over night. Let's not forget the majority of the side played shockingly, looked way below average under brendan. We will be a good side, I have full trust in Klopp in everything he is doing.

It would be nice for him to use the money he has, but panic buying and over spending ain't him I guess. I would have sold Henderson by now and got a complete midfielder.... Kovacic would have been perfect imo
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 days ago
^Hendo is gonna' play there again Sergio Can is not sure to start
Sergio 3 days ago
I'm sure hendo won't, if hendo does.... We will lose straight up
Sergio I agree though it was far easier a task with Dortmund than Liverpool in the EPL and all the money teams have and all the good managers we need to bite the bullet and get with the times
Sergio 3 days ago
Maybe it won't work here, maybe Klopp's philosophy only works in other leagues.... But f**k it we got nothing better lol =(
Colinmc (Liverpool) 3 days ago
DM is the most overrated position on the field used only by managers that have no idea how to coach team defence properly and one who is willing to sacrifice another possible attacker for a completely defensive oriented position in the midfield. Great midfielders can help in the attack and defend.

Why would you ever play a 'DM' when you have a box to box guy who can help in the attack and also defend? There is literally no reason. One guy does two things the other only one
Colinmc

I agree with the great box to box. Younger Stevie comes to mind.
We need something solid in MF one way or another and Can seems to immature atm. We need some experience guy to carry our young MF under his wing until they reach their prime. Kinda like what Gary Mac done for Stevie. Most our young MF are looking to Henderson when they are actually better and higher ceilings then him and Henderson himself needs guidance. I am not to sure who though for LB Rodríguez that just sign extra contract with Wolfsburg be prefect and contracts mean nothing. So if we bid enough I think we get him because sooner or later someone will
Sergio 3 days ago
We need a proper boss as you say, agree can is way too young. I have this gut feeling that Henderson is gone if he carries on doing poorly this season. That's the bit that scares me, this might he Another rocky season becouse of all this trust in players that just ain't good enough.

The wing back situation is just fked, with so much depth up top we should have had this fixed weeks ago
New manager same s**t because we all know who is really at fault.
Somebody is just happy to see the money roll in and as soon as things go little pear shaped the manager gets the sack then the same s**t repeats and repeats. It ain't hard to see the problem when you're watching Liverpool for over 3 decades. The rises and falls and the reason we never would become a Leeds or Nottingham forest for some that thought that through our darkest days is clubs like Liverpool and Manchester united etc are too massive to fall and someone would always save the Giants of clubs. Some would just wait till the price would go down and the bidding wars would begin.
So anyone thinking we were saved don't really know how big Liverpool is
YoloToure (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Derby County vs Liverpool for League Cup next round.

Other notables:
Leicester City vs Chelsea
Southampton vs Crystal Palace
Swansea vs Manchester City
YungGunner (Arsenal) 4 days ago
UEFA Champion League Draw
Date: August 25th
Time: 6pm UK time, 1pm Eastern Time, 10am Pacific time, 12pm Central time.

If you want to see who's in the each Pots, head on to Arsenal forum, it's pretty long and I don't want to fill up you guys forum. Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football