Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Marehan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Link: www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3180601...

Why the f**k is Rodgers treating Mario like that? I fell sorry for Mario, he was just unlucky the entire last season. FU Rodgers, I can't stand this bullshit. Johnson was never treated like this when he didn't give an F about the club. Lovren as well, hell the second worst player after Johnson gets smile and pat on the back. Raheem abusing the club's image the entire summer and gets praised. f*****g Allen, don't get me started
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I'm 100% with you, Marehan
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Been watching a lot of games from this past season. Lovern was not great, but most of his errors were down to Skrtel's positioning. I'm not sure why LFC found it fit to offer him a super contract extension.

My prediction is another 45-50 goals conceded within the league
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Don t know about the conceded goals but I agree Lovren is the best CD we have just needs some good games, recognition and a better partner. I also like Illori
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
When is the game
Hri100 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
18. 30
Hri100 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
17. 30 your time
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
Thank you
LesRouges (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Looks like we're going in for Traore. With Ibe, we will have twovery similar players. They awesome talents who will need to work on scoring this season
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 day ago
A lot of these players that we're acquiring (Firmino, Origi, Traore, .... Sorta Ibe) seem to be prospects that will ecplipse Markovic.... It's interesting (disappointing?) to see how that purchase might be panning out
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 2 days ago
Wow Veretout coming to villa, they replacing Delph with a much better player
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Who does he play for? Never heard of him
Nantes in French league, seen him play a few times also for France u21. Looks like a natural leader, has not got the pace of Delph but is complete midfielder
Complete midfielder and plays for the under 21. He must be a real tallent. Deph was really good last season, one of the best box to box midfielder in the league
I think Delph is massively over rated, 'technically' he is bang average. I can't see him having a massive place in city's future
According to Digne's agent he hasn't been given permission to talk to other clubs.

Looks like PSG will hold onto him for another season
That might work for us, looking forward to see Flanagan and Gomez in that position
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
You mean markovic and ibe surely
Rockerr (Liverpool) 2 days ago
You forgot can
Teja7 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Flanagan is injured for at least until Jan 2016, LesRouges
Liverpool omit Balotelli, Borini and José Enrique for final pre-season games    Source : Guardian
Filip90 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
That's good!
Hope they get the bloody hint! Time to move on
Enrique will never get the hint honestly
Teja7 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Should probably make it an achievement in FIFA "Get Enrique the fcuk out of Liverpool".... That'll def get the msg across to him
Hmmmm.... No Benteke or Firmino for the game on Saturday. Couts is back though!

Link: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne...
Filip90 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Wtf? Why?
Absolutely no idea. Whoever is starting against Stoke, the players need to get some minutes together. Maybe on Sunday they'll feature? Not sure
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 days ago
They will field completely different lineups in each game so that each player can get a full 90 (or so) in. So no players are playing full match both days.

Firmino and Benteke must be lined up for Sunday, then.
My guess is that they will sit and watch to get a feel for the style given that they've never watched or been part of an LFC game as part of the organization yet. That'll prepare them for Sunday
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 1 day ago
If those two don't feature before 8th of August then they are not going to start on 9th of August. We can agree on this thing 100% surely
Man United and PSG agree £44. 2m fee for Argentina winger Angel Di Maria, according to Guillem Balague.

Man UTD can call 1-800-mugged-off !

😂
Kazuki (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Dailymirror saying we're interested in Adama Traore but it'll be a loan. What do you think? I have no idea what this is guy is like lol
YungGunner (Arsenal) 2 days ago
It's very possible if it's a "loan" deal, highly doubt Barcelona are crazy enough to sell him.

Name: Adama Traore
Position: lw/rw
Strength: Work rate, pace, agility and physically strong.

The kid is a beast, the only reason he's not in first team yet is because of Neymar, Suarez, Messi and he's at Barcelona, as well as because of his age, a bit inexperienced.

The point is he's 10x better than Sterling. Lmao
Zloth (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Watched a compilation.... Guy must be faster than Walcott! Incredible pace!
Never seen him play. Wouldn't hurt to have him for cup competitions and EL
I wouldn't be shocked to see him starting every now and then
PeacefulWarrior (Arsenal) 2 days ago
Got this joke from Deluded Brendon's twitter posts

"Hats off to the staff at Subway in Manchester.

I asked for their most expensive Sub and they gave me Raheem Sterling!"

LOL This guy is hillarious
As you guys know, Di Maria to PSG in the region of 44m. Source: lol at SIF.

Chancel Mbemba signed for Newcastle United.

Drogba arrived in Canada.

Rea Madrid want to sign Jesus Vallejo from Real Zaragoza for around 3m, then loan him back to RZ. He's 19, captain of Spain U19. Pretty talented.

Mario Gomez officially join Besiktas on loan.

It's legit that Llorente's agent is in London, I believe Spurs.

Zlatan said his next transfer move will be a "surprise, very big surprise. "

Balotelli to Lazio, maybe.

Pedro to United heats up, especially the transfer of Di Maria. Though, he may also go to Bayern.

De Gea might actually leave (:
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 2 days ago
1. Messi 2. Suarez 3. Ronaldo/Hazard 4. Bale/Neymar/Sanchez 5. Heskey and somewhere in in between Ibrahimovic
You're drunk man. Lmao  
^Haha just a lot of free time at work rn
How does Heskey have 60+ caps for England guys?
Only god knows that ^ lol
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Bc believe it or not, there was a time when heskey was actually good
Teja7 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
When Heskey played for us, he was immense on the pitch for both club and national team.

When he left us, his form went to s**t. Realistically speaking though, we let him go because his form dipped
Agreed. Heskey wasn't bad when he was with us!
I stand corrected. Heskey was in his prime when I wasn't into football like I am today. I'll never defame the name again
King Heskey has his eye on you
I actually liked the big elephant when he played for us, he was good for the team
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Liverpool in for Adama Traore (from Barca) YES! This kid is amazing honestly, hope we get him. He is one of the youngsters, I'm sure is going to become a big name one day. Very, very special talent, he has the build, the technique and the pace to make it big
Malik (Barcelona) 2 days ago
We aren't selling any young player without buyback clause, so don't cuss us if we come back for him later
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Haha probably true, the kid is bloody amazing though. Him along with Ibe are my two favorite attacking youngsters under 20. Been following him since we were linked with him start of last year
Rockerr (Liverpool) 2 days ago
And don't think we will be buying anyone with a buyback clause
I doubt it lol if it does happen, it'll be expensive then you guys will sell him for world record fee in 10 or so years. Lol
Maybe a loan deal would work
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Balo going
Zloth (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Source?
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
My secret prayers
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 2 days ago
DailyMail at least ! Hahahahhahaa
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I believe in second chances.    PS. If BR doesn't then he should have some pride and resign.
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Chances are to them who try.... Not to idiots who keep fooling around. Sorry to say.... I got no sympathy for balo.... If balo has any self respect he should start trying.

Bloody waste of space
I agree with Azeal, ain't no point in losing over half the amount we paid for Balo judging by the span of one bad season collectively
It's called cutting your losses
^This dude just schooled me
Maybe a loan would be best
Sorry, mornings. I also yelled at an old lady on the way to work and kicked a kitten in its vagina. #pms
Been there. No hard feelings
In regards to the loan, who'd be able to pay his wages? That seems to be a deal breaker for most of the clubs "interested" in Balo
There were so many clubs looking for forwards at the beginning of this window, or so it seemed. I know Arsenal just resigned Giroud but still, maybe they would be interested in business with us?
I'm not certain if it's a fair comparison but Falcao who has wages doubled that of Balo was able to be transferred on loan. Both having bad seasons

Kick4Life - changing lives through football