Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Rodgers has to go, can't bare anymore of his 'philosophy' character' and all the nonsense and no f*****g wins. FSG had a 3year plan with BR, didn't work out. Alright, Klopp, a great coach is available, get the pre contract in, sign him sack BR.
The whole thing is, BR got freedom to get in payers who he wanted for 3 seasons, but Suarez got us a near tittle last season. He has to go.

If King Kenny can get the boot despite Cup victory, who the hell is BR?
Marehan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I Agree with you Ashup. We need a massive change in the summer. In order for us to get a quality players, we need a quality Manager. And that starts with Sacking BR with the transfer committee, and getting rid of the deadwood
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I think he will be given one last chance next season. If we are not in the top 4 by January then he might get the boot
If he stays, we'll end up with : Milner, Ings, Ashley williams, etc...
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 day ago
BR has no faith in Balo no matter what he does, he won't start the next game despite his impact today, and I thought man management was his speciality? . BR is a good manager but in times like this he's clueless, I would love it if BR stayed and turned this around but it will depend on next years transfers, but then there's another issue who's making these signings? Him or the transfer committee? We don't know! Anyway, if BR were to go I would go for Klopp, its obvious but I wouldn't be surprised if he went somewhere bigger, sadly that's the truth...
Madummer (Liverpool) 1 day ago
You desperately need a goal. You:

A) Bring in Glen Johnson.
Be) Bring in another striker, but only after 90 minutes.
See) A and be
Cloudst 1 day ago
I wanted to see a Arsenal vs Liverpool final because it would have been a fantastic match. Shame about the result really I hope you guys make the necessary changes and turn your fortunes around for next season. All the best for the rest of the season
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
Villa deserve to be in the final. Every one of their players outshine ours today. It's a shame but thanks for the kind message
Feel free sir to............    Https://twitter.Com/RossKane85/status/589820855242326016
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 1 day ago
We have to follow the chelsea model when it comes to managers.... We have to be ruthless.... Either deliver or get fired.... Then only we will get some results...
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
What a depressing season. Couldn't manage to beat a bottom half team in a FA Cup semi?

Hope there are some major changes this summer. Might even be a manager change!
We need a new spine of the team.

Replacement for gerrard
Proper center half to play with skytrl
A world class striker

But I'll bet my money on us bringing in ings, milner and another mediocre cb
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 1 day ago
BR can't attract players.... That's what I said a week ago but I was silenced.... No everyone's realising this....
But don't worry, FSG are so s**t they won't even be able to get Klopp.... They will f**k us more.... And keep spending on the red sox
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"    Sums up Gerrard's season better than anything
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 1 day ago
*Sums up his Liverpool career    Still a legend though
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Well that's -ve statement for me.... And if we can't believe in him we can't make others believe.... I love batman although lol....

But his loyalty.... His +vity his captaincy that brought us glories like FA cup and champions league.... We will not forget what he did and will always make people remember.... Stevie G resides nowhere else but our hearts.... And we thank him for that....
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Klopp in.    Ps. Sterling can gtfo for all I care.
Liverpool4LyFE (Liverpool) 1 day ago
No champions league next season it will be hard to get in top players
I'm sure if we can get Klopp or Benitez, they would be able to attract big names. Although I doubt they will want to work under FSG
Nothing to do with champions league. BR just can't attract players, simple as that
Benitez man this guy knows how to get the right players.... Also gets the result when needed
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 1 day ago
True. I doubt ppl would say " I came to lpool to play for BR ". Very sure Klopp will attract stars despite no champions league
Hey.... How about you bugger off?
@scouserdan: Aaron aint trolling, he can stay
Aaron222(Chelsea)
RIP Media hype/bias pundits and ass licking for Gerrard to have a fairytale May 13 on his birthday lol

Aaron222(Chelsea)
Lolol RIP the over the top Gerrard "final" hype man!

Aaron222(Chelsea)
But Slipped and hand Red Bulls the championship

Aaron222 (Chelsea) 1 day ago
Well at least I didn't said those here lol
Liv4lyf (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Stevie has been a legend and there might not be a player like him again at Liverpool but tbh if we had got through villa somehow by huge luck if I was the manager I would have benched him for the final. He was pretty bad today along with number of other players.
Why did we change our system after we scored. I don't understand. Shouldn't we try to keep villa out after we had gone up. BR is a young manager I know but he was assistant to Mourinho. I think in knockout games and big games like this he definitely need to adopt a slightly cautious approach.... May be park the bus every now and then
I can't wait to hear this. !    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=cNX_wGyKhmM
One positive    I think Lovren played his best today.  
You must be joking.... I wanted to kill him through my tv
He was not bad at all, I wanted to kill can at times
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 day ago
Lovren did ok
Foootyfan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
The whole back line was pansies today. If there were more aggressive in closing down, both goal could have been avoided
They were all s**t
Robinson (Liverpool) 1 day ago
We made Tim Sherwood look like a genius !
I feel for lucas, he wanted this more then others in the squad.    He would have done much better then Gerrard did today.
Foootyfan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Even if there was lucas available, BR would have sneaked gerrard in the team somehow

Kick4Life - changing lives through football