Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
PaRa (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
Mario Balotelli's stats based on appearance and goals. Pretty good I'd say.

Year Teams Apps Goals
2006–2007 Lumezzane 2(0)
2007–2010 Internazionale 59(20)
2010–2013 Manchester City 54 (20)
2013– Milan 43 (26)
Xtsmaddrid (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Yeah he has all the necessary ingredients to become world class
BlackAna (Liverpool) Yesterday
Balotelli has arrived at Melwood. (for real)

Pic: https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/BvqFDXCIUAAPpfV.Jpg:large

Link: soccerlens.com/photo-mario-balotelli-arrives-melwo...
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) Yesterday
Lol posted the same pic at same exact time
BlackAna (Liverpool) Yesterday
I posted before you did, arghhhh! Stupid footytube comment bug.    
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
He dressed in Red.... Nice touch Balo
Balotelli, Sakho and Pastore (PSG) commercial for Nike (one left to sign?:     Link: youtu.be/nLlnxY-hM_k
Mario arriving at Melwood (real picture):    Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/BvqE8MfIMAATRt3.Jpg
Weezer (Liverpool) Yesterday
Hahah BR nominated daniel craig after getting nominated for the ALS ice bucket challenge
I like how BR has already said, this window will be the biggest for the next couple of years. Which is what I would prefer as well. We have bought 9 players in one window. Damn
Ashup78 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Mario Baloteli's move to Liverpool is edging ever closer, as the AC Milan striker has now arrived at their Melwood training ground. He has flown in from Italy this afternoon to tie up a transfer and now just has to hold final talks and undergo a medical before putting pen to paper on one of the deals of the summer.

Sky Sports.
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Could be tasty football

-----------Mignolet----------
Flanagan-Skrtel-Lovren-Moreno
-----------Gerrard-----------
-----Henderson---Coutinho----
----------Sterling-----------
----Sturridge--Balotelli-----

-----------Romero------------
Manquillo-Toure-Sakho-Enrique
------------Song-------------
---------Allen--Can----------
Markovic----Lambert---Lallana
Redordead94 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Honestly I prefer Manquillo to Flahm. He's better at going forward, from the two games that I've seen him play. Although I do love Flahm to bits
Kazuki7 (Liverpool) Yesterday
I don't think Sterling as CAM is great. I would rather do

Sturridge Balotelli Sterling

Where Sturridge is RW and Sterling is LW. Sturridge is left footed so he can adjust from right and shoot
Stupidtikitaka (Liverpool) Yesterday
Sterling the way he is playing right now, I think he can play anywhere he wants, he is in that sort of form since Ar5ne1 win at Anfield earlier this season. Like they say - confidence is oozing out of him. The best complement I can give this guy right now is that, not long ago I rated Suso much higher than him, but in a matter of month imo this guy has not only left Suso but also likes of Allen, Coutinho and Henderson way behind. And we all know that these other players haven't sit dull either. He has been simply sensational and to be noted - very very consistent. Now (I may sound greedy) if only he can improve his left foot shooting as well
Stupidtikitaka (Liverpool) Yesterday
Mind you Balotelli when cutting in from the right ain't a bad choice either. Cause he is lethal with his right foot and quite skilful as well. Don't give this guy a sight of goal when cutting in. I always felt he shoots with exceptional confidence and his shooting prowess has that natural thing about it which make the keeper lose half the battle already. Very strong. Very difficult to shrug of the ball as well. Rodgers will hone his skill at how to use your body to protect the ball like he has done to the likes of Sterling and Allen. The only thing is that he'll have to control his temper when being fouled. When situation arises the likes of Steven and Hendo will do their on field job to calm him down and make him focus back on the game. I personally think he has the potential to become a crowd favourite at Anfield very very soon. We just love players who can creat something out of nothing don't we?
Bplittle (Liverpool) Yesterday
Balotelli's song. I'd like to hear the kop try to chant this during games.    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=W225lzEbVew
Skorm123 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Rodgers being cheeky about Balotelli buy:  Https://vine.Co/v/MLrxY75HMnE
Worlock (Bayer Leverkusen) Yesterday
Niceeee D
Malik (Barcelona) Yesterday
Exclusive footage of Mario having his medical with Liverpool .    Https://mobile.Twitter.Com/TSBible/status/502741946834898944/photo/1
Worlock (Bayer Leverkusen) Yesterday
Nice video
Link: www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28892582    Balo too late to play against City
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
The club are ready to offer a five-year deal worth more than £120, 000 a week.

Not a chance in hell we are gonna' give him those wages
Filip90 (Liverpool) Yesterday
And I say not a chance in hell he is gonna' come for any less than 120k...
Redordead94 (Liverpool) Yesterday
At least it has behavioural clauses! Otherwise that's 120k too much
Honestabe (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
Read he was taking a pay cut to join us somewhere?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football