Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
We suck becouse we have no pace, think about it guys
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Well yeah, no wingers in the whole squad (wtf?!)    And 4 CMs today, no pace, no creativity, no movement    
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Kloop walks into the dressing room after the game and says:

You were s**t, You were s**t, You were s**t, You were s**t, You were s**t,
And special you that's supposed to be a talented German!

All leave the room now!
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Or it couldve been    "ok guys, f**k the premier league, we are going to get a treble in all our other competitions now"
Or    "ok guys, you didn't manage to create a single chance today, but let's get a treble"
Madder (Liverpool) 3 days ago
" I am not gonna' kill you, but I am gonna' hurt you really really bad"
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I actually thought the defence weren't that bad. Lovren still looks very solid even after injury. Sahko still needs some work but migs was good this game. The goals were no fault of his own. In fact, leicester were a bit lucky with the goals. We got beat by a wondergoal and a lucky deflection that put the ball right in front of vardy. And ofc after that second goal all morale was gone from our team.

Can and lucas were disappointing. Allen has to be a starter in the next PL game otherwise klopp is playing favorites or he just hates allen. I think brannagan wouldve done a better job than can today.

Our attack has no teeth at all. No penetration at all. We seem to be powerless against teams who sit back. There is a lack of penetration and creativity in our front lines. This made me miss coutinho soooo much. We need those moments of magic otherwise all we seem to know how to do is crossing in the ball to no one or passing it back to our defenders
Robinson (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Again I'll say who is this emre can kid, this team in general makes you believe if you worked a little harder and believed you could be a footballer too, because only God knows how some of these guys are successful !
YaSalaam (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I hope klopp puts the whole squad on the Transfer list with the exception of: Clyne, Allen, couts, Firmino, and Ings. FFS, None of those players deserve to wear the red shirt
LesRouges (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Can't wait to get some of our strikers back. Ings is back in full training this week. YNWA
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Ings is out for the season
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Origi and Studge hopefully back soon
Oh my bad I meant origi!
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Might by thinking Origi or Studge LesRouges? I think Ings only just got out of the rehab room and can start to train on a pitch, not full training
BSS27 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
We have an academy, so lets use it! Moreno and Can have not been performing too well over these last few games. Can should be replaced by either Allen or even Brannagan. Today's result was disappointing but you win some you lose some. YNWA
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
Allen deserves to play every game over can
Liv4lyf (Liverpool) 3 days ago
BR wasn't doing too bad for the team he had. Bunch of Headless chooks in the final third
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Exactly!
C'mon Liverpool. 17 mins to go
Sunday league defending from bambi
Cuba (Liverpool) 3 days ago
2-0
Lol bambi watching the ball bouncing and going deeper instead clearing the ball    This is too easy for them
DanniDC (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Still a chance.come on guys!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
And goodbyeeeee lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football