Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
:/
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
I don't know whom to blame, our manager or the owners 'cause our players are just f*****g below average. The only way I see BR staying is if he can make it to the next round of champions league I. E win the next 2 games which is highly unlikely
Faceo (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
When the whole team is playing bad, the manager is to blame
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Brenda's getting sacked, has to, agreed we don't have our first choice strikers up front, but we have our first choice defence, why are we playing so s**t.

It was suarez and stuzza last season, not him, sadly
Liv4lyf (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Urgent need of defensive spine!
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
If we loose against Ludo.... Which probably we will.... I think Bredan won't be managing us next week
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
You mean Ludo away
PaRa (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Questions have to be asked, wtf happend to pool? I wonder who will last longer at pool, BR or Balotelli?
Yeafootball (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Wow! Just fcking wow! This is an absolute f*****g joke! BR needs to sort his s**t out! First the massively obvious issue that is our strike force, and the defence as well.
If BR does not show some intent this january and buy a new world class CB and a striker, I will be on the 'BR out' bandwagon.
He spent over 120 million in the summer and lallana was about the only player with any decent reputation out of it!

Lets face it we are not going to get anywhere in Champions league.

Already looking forward to end of this season
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Where are all them lads that shot me down time and time again for stating the facts?

I knew all this would happen!

F. S. G and their YES Man are turning us into a mid-table team
Eekeek (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Beaten by the team second from bottom convincingly.... Wow.... Just wow.... Lets see how low can we go
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
LOL
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Anyone hear RAFA clappingggggggggggggggggggg
Eekeek (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Perfect...
Robinson (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Top 4? Um and the answer is noooooo! You need superstars to win the league yet to finish top four we refuse to buy and now where back to where we were 3-4 years ago !
Wisesaint (Manchester City) 18 hours ago
Blame mignolet for that goal. What kind of freekick was that?
Weezer (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Switching it off. I'm out guys, ill see you lot after a week or so. Can't do this anymore

Kick4Life - changing lives through football