Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Robinson (Liverpool) 2 days ago
6 games to go and Liverpool fans were out in the streets singing we are gonna' win the league, um we didn't, this season we have a good run going with a very mediocre team and all of a sudden, emre can of all ppl talking to press about title, Simon Migs talking to press about title, the fans trolling united about their performances and oh we Liverpool are in the title race, the day when Liverpool fans shut the f**k up and focus on just us and don't think about nothing but the game at hand and the same for player we will forever be a club talking about history, I'm not saying we as fans aren't suppose to be ambitious and back our boys, but we need a reality check we aren't f*****g chlsea and united and city who are all willing to spend 40mil on one player, f**k grooming talent we need to buy proven talents, we do have and had some good players but they are often surrounded by s**t players
Madummer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Yup, sums it up perfectly
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Robinson

Go easy on yourself mate us fans are not the bottlers that are getting thousands a week! Us the fans are doing our job.
It's about f*****g time the club did theirs!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
It does come down to the players at the end of the day
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Buy someone. Please
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I think its too late now and anything we get will be a panic buy. We need matip and mane back in starting 11 asap. Can in midfield is having a shocker of a season.

Don't get me started on the CB's. We leak more goals than the titanic
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Goals didn't sink the titanic
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
You know what am saying though a 6 year old girl could score against our defence
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 days ago
This was exactly the type of fixture we needed. Aaaaand it's gone. Need matip back (fk you fifa), need a partner for him. Lovren and klavan are fair-decent backups, but neither are talented enough to start
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Swansea broke our home record? f*****g Swansea that was in the relegation zone? I want to go on a rant but it's not even worth it. Not sure there is a more frustrating team to support then Liverpool lol
We should forget about the title. To much inexperience in this team and we couldn't afford to lose today, and we did. Top 4 and some trophy i'll be happy for this season
Robinson (Liverpool) 2 days ago
The minute we talked or mention the title we were out of the race Liverpool fans need to shut up
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Klopp first signing Steven f*****g calker! I guess Klopp was scouting him for Dortmund just before he arrived here lol Don't make me laugh

Wake the hell up! Klopp hasn't as much power as ye all thing doesn't matter what he say's. Remember he is still only over a year here and I remember saying the same when Rodgers became manager.

If the the owners had the fans interest and the club at heart. They would of got rid of the committee when they got rid of Rodgers because all were equally at fault! They should of getting in a really good Dof a football one to help Klopp and let Ayre look after the business side like what he is actually very good at!

So don't tell me them cowboys has us in their hearts for god sake!
They like to keep scapegoats around them so when the fans get pissed off they have someone to fire and make news so it takes the look off them.
Then the pattern repeats over and over again and again!
This has been going on for six years guys and it ain't hard to see it tbh.

Best for the our Club: A Dof that knows his football + Klopp

F. S. G 6 year plan: Mr. Burns and the Scapegoats!
Sergio 2 days ago
I think caulker was a committee decision, I highly doubt he decided on that move
Sergio 3 days ago
The worst thing about this whole situation is that I know klopp does not want to spend the money that is available. I highly doubt the owners are holding him back as even Rodgers made more signings at this stage of being the manager. I don't know how things are going to change but I really hope klopp just spends a little bit of money Atleast....

We are limited to the amount of quality we have.
Sergio something I wanted to say for a while now is we are good at pressing though when do we ever really win the ball by a tackle or without the other team making a bad pass or some sort of mistake?

We had Can, Hendo and Gini in MF today our most Defensive Middle 3 and still Swansea found a way to get at our back 3!

We have a very average MF and I have been seeing it for ages and saying it for ages. When teams put it up against us we get crushed! In those situations we get to see how good our MF is and most of the time when this happens our MF lets us down!

Teams don't fear us no more and see the open passage in our MF
And we are in a bit of trouble to be honest because we were depending on our attack to get us out of trouble and they are getting found out too!

Sergio 2 days ago
I agree on that mate, I see what gini gives the team but can is often just brain dead
TalkLikeAScouse (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Lovren-Klavan is the new Skrtel-Sakho. How we've gone from Daniel Agger and Sami Hyppia or Carragher to these f*****g dunces I'll never know
Since Reina and Carra left we ain't been the same!

The amount of fans on here that argued with me at that time when I said we should hold on to them for another season until we have replacements are eating their words now!

The same as I said 6 years ago I don't like those owners and I will be right about them too! Great business men s**t football owners! They were the ones that brought in the s**t managers that brought us the s**t players. So yea they have to get the blame also!

Sergio 3 days ago
Our defence ain't bad, but when the team is struggling to create a chance I realise our players head drop and comes the frustration which leads to the other team scoring
Klavan cleared it right to the attacker.... Just f*****g boot it out for gods sake
@Sergio I'm sorry, our defence isn't bad? If you watch all the goals we conceded in the league this year, I'd say at the very least half were from egregious defensive mistakes. Lucas playing it to vardy, any of the burnley or bournemouth goals, Lovren against crystal palace.... The examples go on and on. Today even, Lovren heads it out for a corner trying to play it back to Migs with three Swansea players around him. Lovren stands still, Carroll strolls by him and Klavan has a beautiful assist to Sigurdsson.... Its comical mate.

I want us spending millions on a proven- not a 4. 5 mil estonian or flash in the pan croatian- LCB to pair with Matip. Our offense has been good/great since the back end of the 2012/2013 season. Its easy to see our defence has held us back from doing anything for the past 5 to 6 years
Sergio 2 days ago
They ain't bad, yes we are full of individual mistakes. I'm sure if we controlled the game like we have earlier in the season these mistakes would not even occur

But for the most part I do sort of agree, I just think we make it even more difficult for our defenders then most teams do
Only 1 game a week roughly and we can't compete WTF!
Losing to a shite team again!

This is tuning out to be one off the worse seasons and no sign off even 1 player coming in! What the hell is wrong with klopp?!

Looks like we still won't be winning anything under those clever cowboys.
They made their money back and more wish they would sell up already

It is not 1 game guys.... But it has been same s**t for six years now
They expected managers to do the impossible while their accounts get fatter.

Suarez7 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Either klopp is stubborn AF or the owners are fukin us over
Far from the owners fault. This is talent selection. How the f**k do you spend 20 million on a s**t croatian when we had the chance to get Toby Alderwield, twice
Bravo (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Not 6 years. It's been like that since 1999, when I had the stupidity to start supporting LFC. Only exception - champions league 2005. The rest has been disappointment after disappointment
Suarez7

6 years this has gone on and a f*****g joke it is!

None of our rivals are spending because their squads are much better!

We have a winger in lb, 2 cams in MF, 3 cams up front a 30+ year old DF in Cb and Rodgers got blamed for square peg round hole LOL

It is as much Klopp fault as it is the owners this time!
Rodgers was a yes man with little or no power! Klopp has a lot of power and doing nothing about it so it is worse and no 2 ways about it!

Forcing the players to keep running like a dog after a bone will just not cut it in the Prem. Quality players playing in the right places with actually tactics is what does
TalkLikeAScouse

Forget spending 20m on s**t players! I don't see klopp or the owners doing anything now which is more important to improve it.

Just no mate, just no! We are on the verge of falling out of the top 4th NOW! And I don't see anyone doing anything about it!

New manager, New Era and still same s**t looking for bargains if we are lucky! They are no excuses about it we have made millions last 2 seasons and still we have average players playing in wrong positions and no sign of any sort of quality coming in to shake us up. Who's fault is that? Please do answer?

Only reason we ran away with it at the start was because we had a far earlier preseason then anyone and it made us a lot fitter than most the others and now the it is a level playing ground we are falling because we don't have the class of our rivals and Liverpool are acting like it is ok. FFS
Mate I'm just as fed up with how disappointing this team is. I'd love for us to go out and get quality players, but how do you know the players we'll be buying will turn out good. That's what I meant by talent selection. Anybody with half a football brain can see Lovren is a s**t center back. And what was he a result of? Fans screaming for us to spend spend spend. It goes beyond just making signings, its finding the right players
TalkLikeAScouse

Not every transfer is going to be good so you can't just throw in the towel! We badly need players and there is noway getting away from it.
Their wages and money plan is what is mostly destroying the quality we can get!

I just seen the first half.... Wtf happened?
Do you guys really think we can destroy the saints this wednesday? I truly cannot see it happening and it makes me mad
KingLucas (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I miss Sadio Mane
Sergio 3 days ago
I'm done with this shitty football, we ain't signing no one.... And we ain't going to find a system that works with ten million cams playing in every position. Every other team has more then one winger.... We can't apparently afford to even have two. I'm so done with this f*****g squad
LFCMJT (Liverpool) 3 days ago
See ya here wednesday lol
Madummer (Liverpool) 3 days ago
"They park the bus everytime they come to Anfield.... "
"We were missing some key players.... "
"Klopps tactics were all wrong.... "

Stop! Just stop! Show some dignity FFS.

We've just witnessed the "best attacking side" in the league lose to the leagues "worst defense". We just lost to a team, that before our game, was comfortably sitting last in the table. Right there at the bottom.

Players make mistakes, but teams lose games. It's not just about physical strenght, but mental strenght. We choked against a bottom placed team. Again. At home. And that's why we won't win jack s**t.

If this isn't a big f'ing reality check, I don't know what is. Next time you want to joke about United being a "midtable" team, think about this...
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Our style of play has seriously diminished from playing total football to dishing it out to the sides and looking like an Old Rogers squad. It was pretty difficult to play because the whole Swansea 11 are all within their 18 yard box defending for their lives, but who's to blame them because they're playing at Anfield. They knew what they were getting into. Consistent attacking and pressing from our team was great, but that wasn't enough. Defence was very poor. Especially, when it comes to set pieces. This zonal marking just doesn't cut it. I say play man to man defence. It's unfortunate that Matip wasn't able to start today, but hopefully next game. Big loss today and the crap defensive play is to blame.

We better not miss out of champions league due to lack of transfers this month!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football