Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
LesRouges (Liverpool) 4 days ago
What does matip, sule and grugic have in common?
Azeal (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I would assume.... They are footballers?
Underrated (Liverpool) 4 days ago
They are tall
Lkerun (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Tall and strong
Well, they would be interesting signing if they were not. Lol
Yes, looks like Klopp identified our lack of height in this team as an issue. I think that we might become a more dangerous team going forward when we do get set pieces
So, you are saying.... Size does matter?
When it comes to defending and trying to score from set pieces. Without a doubt
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
No Azeal Matip is the base, Sule is the sauce and Grugic is the topping !
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Breaking News:

Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius is in Liverpool for medical ahead of completing a £4. 7m move to the club.

Sky Sports
Faceo (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Didn't even know that enrique was released a few days ago. I do feel a bit bad for the guy, that knee injury ruined his time at liverpool. He was a fantastic left back his first 2 years here. I will always remember that sublime long pass to suarez against newcastle and that tiki taka goal he scored against swansea. Best of luck to you jose.

Link: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne...
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 4 days ago
Should have stayed off the social media, he was a good player but in the end we could see that he cared more about fifa then getting into the side. Good riddance to him
@Segio
You're like the teachers that say.... Shouldn't have bothered with footytube, it ruined xxx's career.

Basically just linking something with something totally unrelated and proceed with your own desired prejudice
He had his mements, not the solution to our problem atm. It's hard to see him break into the team next year, so I wish him well wherever he ends up
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
Not really, if you understand what he did on social media like posting a picture of himself on a first class Emirates flight to dubai hours after us losing to United.... It just shows his a massive c**t lol
Madder (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Https://twitter.Com/SupremeKimmich/status/734460416785559553    Have you guys saw this?
KingLucas (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Barca stole the victory out of Sevilla's hands even though they were down a man. Messi ended them with 2 killer assists
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 4 days ago
More like Sevilla lost their head
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Sevilla can f**k off
Exactly Dan. Let me enjoy this Cloudst
What do ye think of my new DP
It's overated
Its to early
It means he is in 2 minds but closer to joining us    @sergio nice pun lol    
Oh ok well hopefully there isn't a third team he could go to
SIMPLYGODS 4 days ago
DP = Double Penetration?      Whatever floats your boat chap!
Lol I think profile pic would have been a better choice, but then that would be PP so we are right back were we started
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 4 days ago
I like it
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Gotze committed TO bayern

Mario Gotze has insisted he is committed to impressing incoming Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti, seemingly ending possibility of a move to Liverpool.

Speaking to Bild, the German international insisted he was relishing the chance of a fresh start under incoming manager Ancelotti who is due to take charge of Munich in the coming weeks.

"I look forward to the new season in Munich and will do everything possible to be in top shape for my first training session under Carlo Ancelotti, " he said.
Allan souza scored winning goal againts France u20s, how many minutes does he need to play to get a permit?

Https://www.Instagram.Com/p/BFt3np2RlhI/?R=245908634
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 4 days ago
Now you know how we felt trying to get Wellington Silva a WP lol
Is Belgium not considered a top league because he made 6 appearances for st truden
One player I'm so looking forward to watch. Hope his visa can be sorted
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Two cup finals in four days for Everton    - Carragher    😂
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 5 days ago
We linked to sule now? I hope it's true
Honestabe (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Beast of a center back
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 5 days ago
How many germans will we buy this summer? Matip, Karius, Gotze, Hector, Sule
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 5 days ago
Matip is German?
Cameroon!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Sergio stop scouting FIFA it's not real  
I read it today lmao
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Born in germany, plays for cameroon  
Faceo (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Stevie coming back sooner than later? I hope he does, if his presence had been on that pitch in the europa cup final, perhaps things wouldve been different.

Ex-Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard could be headed back to England pretty soon, as sources have revealed that the current LA Galaxy midfielder and his wife Alex are suffering from homesickness.

According to the Mirror, Gerrard has been offered a job back at Anfield and could take up the role as early as August or September. It was also reported that the 35-year-old is having a mansion built somewhere in Merseyside.
Liverpool FC Legends v Australian Legends
"He’s been offered a job and could be back as soon as August or September, " a source told the paper. "Stevie’s plan was always to come back and get into management.

“He and Alex took some of their close friends to LA with them but they’re finding it tough. ”

Gerrard, who signed with LA Galaxy last January in a deal worth £4m-a-year, said, back in September, that he missed everything about England.

“i miss everything about it. When I switch on the TV and see the stadiums, the intensity, the tension. I am jealous. I miss the build-up, competing with better players. ”
Toronto FC v Los Angeles Galaxy
Alex also claimed that she was finding things difficult, especially having to convince her 12-year-old daughter Lilly-Ella.

“She’s, like ‘oh no, I don’t want to go, I don’t want to leave my friends, ” said Alex, who has two other girls, Lexie and Lourdes; 10 and four respectively.

Gerrard is reportedly spending £100, 000 on a section of the Merseyside mansion which will be a playhouse for his three daughters
Lorenzzzo (Manchester United) 5 days ago
This comment has been removed.
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 5 days ago
🖕🏻
KingLucas (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Same place you can watch the West Ham vs manure game. You know that game where they crushed your champions league dreams
Lol
Madder (Liverpool) 5 days ago
They said leicester winning the title put shame on the big clubs.

Actually mufc winning the FA cup put a bigger shame since we all know how bad they were this season
Zootednation (Manchester United) 4 days ago
What does this even mean? Leicester deserved the title in a volatile season for most clubs. They won games when they needed to and were the only consistent club (besides tottenham/west ham for a while). The only clubs that should be slightly shamed are arsenal and chelsea. They had pretty much the same rosters and tactics to improve on from last season. City and united were horrible this season, yeah we can all agree, but to be fair, united was plagued by injuries and made many roster changes from last season, namely bringing in a lot of younger players.

How is it a bigger shame on big clubs winning the FA cup? Most big teams play different players then the starting rosters they normally field in the FA cup and carling cup. If anything it shames the smaller clubs by how bad we were?
Madder (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Why so serious, son?
Zootednation (Manchester United) 3 days ago
Why so stupido
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Mahmoud Dahoud    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V2bC3v3pSxA    This guy looks serious
That was a weird compilation cause at first I was thinking okay another good attacking mid with good footwork.... But then he started tackling everyone too? Damn!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 5 days ago
He plays like a Stevie and Coutinho
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 5 days ago
Him and Xhaka formed a solid partnership, unfortunately for you guys, with them letting Nordveit leave for West Ham, and Xhaka to us, I don't think they would sell Dahoud yet, however in the future, its gonna' happen
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 5 days ago
The old gaffer is going to be playing champions league with Celtic next season, and it brought back bad memories of him benching Gerrard versus are. Madrid
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Jose Moaninho to Manure? Anyone else seeing the media frenzy?
Azeal (Liverpool) 5 days ago
Probably is, but either way.... It is good.

Neutrals will be happy with another world class manager in the league.
They would be happy with a new manager.
We can mind our own business and focus on supporting our beloved club

Kick4Life - changing lives through football