Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Best thing is we don't have to wait long for another game
3 points of top 4 and 3 points of relegation LOL
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
And everyone already burying the hatchet, the season is long and the battle is far from over
We need another goalscorer, Balotelli won't score enough goals for us, this is why we shouldn't have f****d about with the Remy deal
BlackAna (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I think I will wait until the season ends before I conclude Balotelli won't score enough. I remember when Suarez first got here he wasn't scoring enough.

If Balotelli can gets in tune the system and the other players in tune with Balotelli, I think he will score consistently. He was unlucky today, he should have had at least one goal but Howard made a brilliant point blank save
Balotelli is class don't get me wrong. But I never thought of him as a 20 goal season forward. Hope he proves me wrong
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 3 days ago
1) Markovic must not start ! #Enough said
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
How do you expect him to improve? We paid a lot of money for him
Yeafootball (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Markovich is great and works hard but he has had a 3-4 or great shooting opportnites in the last couple of games and he has basically just bottled it everytime and opted for a pass. Needs confidence I think
I rather suso started also
He is getting better with each match.

He seriously needs to improve his first touch and decision making though. Bulking up a bit will help as well.

But hey he is only 20, lots of time to improve
I think he went downhill after the city game or he prefers to play on the left. Him and moreno were good combo that night
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Markovic needs to learn that this is not FIFA 14. He can't just sprint with the ball all the time
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 days ago
Woke up hella early watched the game fell asleep depressed woke up angry
Guess the only positive we can take is we are only 3 points away from a top 4 spot. We need to have a good week next week
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Same here Georgio
Madummer (Liverpool) 3 days ago
f*****g Phil Jagielka out of all people...
I am not sure what all the whining is about here. The result at the end was disappointing but I felt we played very well. Probably the best we have played this season (both offensively and defensively).

I went into this game a bit worried about how we have been playing recently and now I am no longer worried. Why?

Well, we looked more like how we did last season. We pressed a lot, hardly gave Everton a chance on the ball, we countered quickly, and we created a TON of chances. We also defended really well. The only difference is we didn't take our chances (some really good saves from Howard).

Sure we dropped a bit deep in the last few minutes because we were tired. We let Jagielka get space to shoot because, well he is s**t at shooting so why not. Everton were lucky, if Jags had skyed that shot. Migs would have kept the ball for a bit, blasted it up the field and that would have been it. We would up to 6th and not looking bad. Many would have come here and talked about how we looked much better.

It's a shame, but s**t happens. If we continue to improve like we did today, and with Sturridge back, I feel we will get back to winning ways.

So guys, just ignore the table for a bit. Be patient, we brought in a ton of players, it was always going to take time. I expect by the 2nd half of the season everyone would have settled and we would be consistently good again
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Agreed 100% though Balotelli needs to start finishing those chances!
Postives from today
Lallana, Lovren looks more comfortable playing on the left as a cb. We look more relaxed with skrtel, lovren pairing.

Negatives
Balotelli - playing mario as a lone striker just disrupts our play. It is evident he was signed as a backup option on the bench or as a strike pairing with sturridge. Should have went with remy with sturridge out he would have suited our style better.
Markovic - He is young I still have faith he will come good.

Brendan post match interview
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=oCF6YMPcstw

Onto basel away. Will be a tough game
Amen my friend
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Don't want to be Negative but I really think we are going to regret losing so many points so early in the season.

We need Stuzza back and scoring asap! And have to say coutinho looked f*****g great today. Lovren was really good too. Lets just enjoy the Champions league game and win our next BPL game. Top 4 finish is not gone yet.

LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 3 days ago
Relax.... All the top EPL teams barring Chelsea have been poor. No one should be losing to minnows, but we're all slipping as if we're relegation battlers. But if every team is playing badly, then there isn't an issue at all
Balotelli needs to step his s**t up. I like him as a player and he says good things about the club but he needs to start scoring. Look at Costa for Chelsea, he is absolutely tearing it up and lethal in the box. We have no one stepping up in the absence of Suarez. Sturridge is injured yes, but we can't solely rely on him. I won't lose faith but we aren't in the greatest of positions/form right now
Madder (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Wow.... With current result we will be at 12th today    Gonna' take some time off so I won't be riding the negativity train
Amen Madder
Raul1 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
We will bounce back...
We better I have no faith in fsg to give brendan time if bad results keep following
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
This is gonna' be hard, very hard. Hopefully sturridge is back for champions league
Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Top 4 finish is overrated.... Just win the champions league
We can't score and we can't defend. Madrid is gonna' tear us apart if this keeps up. I am trying to find positives but I just don't see it atm. We are gonna' get trolled hard by opposition fans. Best advice is to stay off footytube for a while lol
RMAforthewin (Real Madrid) 3 days ago
Just pull a RDM and hope Sturridge can show up in big games like drogba did
Bale and Ronaldo on the flanks.... Modric feeding through balls.... Might have some nightmares for that one
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 3 days ago
Link: youtu.be/lJ1K3TDIhTI Real Madrid aren't unbeatable, they keep battering the small teams and then lose 4-2 to Sociedad (link above) and 2-1 to Atletico. Their midfield is alot weaker after Xabi went to Bayern and Casillas has been horrible for awhile now
Our next league fixtures:
West Brom H
QPR A
Hull City H
Newcastle A
Chelsea H

We have to win all these games to get back to 2 points per game and be in contention for champions league spot
Don't count on it. If we can't beat a Everton side that's been leaking goals for fun I'm not sure how we will do.

Teams have figured us out. If the opposing team can defend well and stay compact we have such a tough time scoring. It took set piece brilliance from our captain to even get on the score sheet
That's what I said in the previous posts. We are back in rebuilding mode again. I don't expect us to get anywhere near a europe league spot this season
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Dan, a lot of it is due to the lack of movement in the final third. Markovic and balotelli had non existent movement today in the final third. Mario also slowed down our passing on occasions where he chose to keep the ball to himself when others were open.

Desperately need allen and sturridge back
The scum is showing west-ham the respect we should of showing them.    The quicker January comes so we can break the bank for a few stars.
I'm sick to my f*****g stomach right now. Will feel like a win for a small club like Everton getting a point at Anfield.

I don't even know what to say anymore about this team. Could of easily finished the match off but leave it to us to concede in the 90th f*****g minute
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 3 days ago
Can't really account for strikes like that I'm afraid. I thought the team played well, save for finishing but that'll improve once Studge is back (with 2 up front dragging the cb's apart)
But when Danny gets injured we be back to this. We really need 2 world beaters. To many kids

Kick4Life - changing lives through football