Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
LFCU21s take on Manchester United at Anfield tonight from 6. 30pm BST
Weezer (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Really looking forward to this one.    Mclaughlin, Rossiter and Peterson should shine again.
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
Looks like balo won't be in time to play City, good for him to start in a no pressure game against smaller teams like Spurs. Lol
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
I agree mate, would not be good to see the man under so much pressure against Man. City in just a few days
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 18 hours ago
Balotelli pressure? The same guy that never misses penalties!  
Weezer (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
He thrives under pressure from what I remember of him...
Redordead94 (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Hahah cheeky    "smaller teams like Spurs".    Fair enough, to be honest!
Corn (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Actually Pepe saved his penalty last time
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=0x7-JNzY5nA  The best of Balotelli, when he is on his game
Faceo (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
I just hope balotelli passes his medical...
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Can we accommodate all of Studge/Balo/Sterling on the pitch at the same time? We got some pace to utilize here people!
Harvster (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Slow defenders will brick um selves
Afro-power baby
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
I have created a Dreamfooty league for LFC,    Name : Liverpool DF    Password : liverpool    Join Join join !
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Wow! I'm already 2nd in the league.... !
Footster (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Finally!
Georgio (Bayern München) 21 hours ago
I can't join =(
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Password : liverpool    Name : Liverpool DF    @georgio : is it so hard?
Teja7 (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Just copy and paste, Whoregio. That's what I did, and it worked fine
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Link: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne...

Great piece by James Pearce on the Balotelli Deal
Teja7 (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Nice article.... Thanks for sharing Ash
Teja7 (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Tournament between the U11 team of Paris FC and the young players of Liverpool organised by Mamadou Sakho and his association amsak.Net Act for the others

Https://www.Facebook.Com/mamadousakho/posts/10152336736323581

Sakho, YOU legend. I understand French only a little, but I believe he's trying to give these kids some experience and advise that he himself wasn't lucky enough to get when he was younger.
Sakho's childhood is an interesting story about him growing up in the slums of Paris and eventually becoming PSG's captain
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
I love Mamadou !
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Awesome player, even better person
Faceo (Liverpool) Yesterday
Dislike him or not, all liverpool fans would appreciate this. Balotelli making the Sun shut up

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=QzQDtE3zheU
Teja7 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Let's at least wait until the deal is official before everyone starts jizzing their pants over Balotelli
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
^ Agree 100% which is why I havent said much since the news broke out
Madder (Liverpool) Yesterday
Fear the medical.... It had screwed us once    But I see it will happened!
CantStopTheKop (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
I think I may have jumped the gun.    Ah well, I can categorically tell you there is a 99. 9% chance we are going to sign Balotelli.
Rockerr (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Gallaini a week ago said 99. 9% Balo was gonna' stay at Milan. But we know what happened
Nothing is 99. 9% - this is football

Just hope his 12 inch dick doesn't cause spontaneous blood loss during the medicals after Zaf shows him a pic of Stevie G topless for gags
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
Ian Ayre Dumped out the two Dallas Cowboys, Then came along F. S. G and they Dump out everyone except Ian Ayre during the. Overhaul! [Should tell you something about Ian Ayre]

But when it came to Transfers Ian Ayre's hands were cuffed behind his back by F. S. G for one reason or another. Plus we had no champions league football to offer so he was up against the ropes!

Now things has changed because we are making money and we are back in the champions league. F. S. G have took the handcuffs off Ian Ayre and we are now seeing why F. S. G kept Ian Ayre and also gave him a promotion.

Ian Ayre is known to be highly rated in the football and business world according to a lot of main Sources and I am happy that he is getting the Freedom to show the haters what he is made off.... .... ....
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
Balotelli scores his first goal, He lifts his shirt to reveal the words ''Don't Buy The Sun''
SergioRamos (Liverpool) Yesterday
I really hope Bolotelli can play on monday, maybe not start the game but a great impact sub
KingLucas (Liverpool) Yesterday
Mr. Ian Ayre if you are ever on footy tube and you read this, at first I thought you were a dimwit who can't close a transfer deal. My opinion on you changed slightly when we signed Moreno. After signing Balo I would like to say I apologize for thinking you were a dimwit. To be fare though at times you did some questionable things
Rainmaker (Liverpool) Yesterday
Ian Ayre, may just turn our dreams into reality now
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) Yesterday
It's a good signing for the price, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Balotelli wasn't "reportedly" being looked at by any other champions league teams. We didn't win a battle for this player with Ayre's slick negotiating skills. I wouldn't be surprised if Balo wanted out of Milan after this past season with them.

In my mind there are still quite a few things that still need addressed before this transfer window is shut, so don't kick your feet up yet, Ayre. First we need to get rid of Assaidi, Lucas, possibly Borini (depending on how comfortable BR is with Lambert). After that, another keeper (preferably someone of quality to push Migs) and a DM (Song, maybe?) have to be brought in.

Now, we did have boat loads of money and champions league to offer. So, as far as I see it, none of these signings were hugely won by Ayre's prowess. You've done a good job so far, Ayre. Sprint towards the finish! If we address the issues above before the window closes; then Ayre can kick his feet up and smoke a nice big one and leave the rest to BR.

P. S. If Ayre could also find a way to sell Johnson for.... I dunno, a stick of gum, then I'd be super impressed with him this window
Hadee318 (Liverpool) Yesterday
I actually believe Brendan Rodgers is the exact type of manager Balotelli has been crying out for to be managed by in his whole career thus far. He will make balotelli want to play his dammed hardest for the manager, team mates and fans not by force, but by making him feel loved and wanted, he will will get Mario to play for the team, mario is going to love brendan, because brendan will understand mario better than any other manager, even better than mancini because he will click mario's buttons mentally via the help of dr peters, and he will also help realize that this is his last real chance at the big time, fail here and you may thrown into the world of football obscurity never to be heard from again a la Brazilian Adriano and countless others. Plus with a bit of maturity on Balotelli's part due to growing up things should blossom.
This situation is very similar to Sturridge, couldn't quite make it at a couple of top teams, probably his last chance to play at a big club, then we take a punt on him for a mere £12m, Now look how that turned out. Also they're both Man City rejects
Blayzie (Liverpool) Yesterday
Well said!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football