Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Guess who the most expensive GK in England is in Dreamfooty?
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Great now get another one so that I could sleep peacefully
W0lf (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I am not impressed
Sergio 2 days ago
Why not?
1 its burton albion  2 henderson and lallana are on the pitch  3 milner at LB  4 no ings no markovic
Sergio 2 days ago
Henderson and Lallana are the best players we have in that position.

Milner in left back is f****d yes, but would you rather see moreno

Ings ain't fit to play like firmino, origi in the strike position.

Markovic is kinda shite
Can for henderson and gigi for lallana.... If the fate of the entire world rested on lallana scoring a goal he would still miss.... I like his movement but we need goals and assists from our CAM.... Henderson is too stiff.... Likes to pass back a lot.... Can't make penetrating runs.... Can't shoot.... Can pass(sorta).... Doesn't tire easily.... Can't defend.

Yes I would rather see moreno

Ings shd be fit enough to play burton albion.... You can see the hunger in his face on the bench

#freemarkovic
Sergio 2 days ago
I would would play Henderson, gigi has not learned that role. He is invisible when he plays that deep. I really like what I see from lallana, he will score more goals this season as this position fits him best. He ain't fast enough to be any of the top three attackers but has the technical ability and intriguite style of play to do well.

Ings was out for 9months, its up to Klopp to make that descision

And lmao
Mane is too much for them. Great build up and nice goal
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Mane is a beast
Sergio 2 days ago
Lmao tap in
Sergio 2 days ago
That lovren shot was world class
Sergio 2 days ago
Unlucky origi
Robinson (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Look shaky
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Any good streams you got Declan? Or anyone else for that matter
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Liverpool: Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner, Henderson, Can, Lallana, Firmino, Origi, Mane.

Subs: Manninger, Sturridge, Klavan, Wijnaldum, Moreno, Stewart, Ings.

Where are Markovic and grujic?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Ah f**k. Looks like we are afraid to lose full strength team mmm! Hope we don't lose or it be even more embarrassing
Klopp is taking this tournament seriously, Markovic & Grujic wouldn't replace any one of the subs let alone starters. What I worry is Milner at left back again!
Sergio 2 days ago
Lol kop, him playing can and Henderson is him being smart, he needs to rotate and find best chemistry. Wijnuldum can't do the same job lallana and Henderson can do. If Henderson, can and Lallana play well I see this being our permanent midfield

But I agree I was excited to see Grujic come off bench at least
Lets see if Mignolet can actually stop a shot on target
I love klopp, But his stubbornness is starting to show
Sergio 2 days ago
He is stubborn, he won't change what he wants from the players.... I just hope it works out. Personally I think this style of football is so one dimensional. It only suits playing againts certain types of teams. He needs to find a way to make us play ugly football when we need it, and prioritise these defensive problems we have. Ffs Where's our new left back =/
Yea completely like this and he almost got Dortmund Relegated.
I just hope we didn't get klopp when his magic has ran out.
Before he can here he had a terrible season with Dortmund and players kept getting injured. Strange thing is them problems followed him to Liverpool and almost a year here and the thought of this is worrying me.

Sergio 2 days ago
I wouldn't go that far and speculate the same will happen here. But it is a thing, if teams do know how to play againts us then we will struggle
Why I say this Sergio is because he had some serious players to help him through this at Dortmund compared to what we have. I really thought with Klopp been a very Logic manager he would of having LB sorted and not loaning out players we need and his obsession of playing so many Cams is killing me. This ain't the German league. Play so many cams and not sort out defence and we will get killed. Rodgers did this and things went down hill from there
Sergio 2 days ago
I can actually defend the cam situation and find sense in it.... But not now, after the game we will discuss this
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
If ings don't play today am going to assume he is not fit. Hoping to see stewart and grujic get some more minutes
Sergio 3 days ago
I think he is still unfit in Klopp's eyes, he was injured for along time.... So may take a while to get back to where he was
Your either not fit enough or over trained that you get injured lol
Sergio 2 days ago
^ it's so annoying, I really hope we get a break from these ridiculous injuries
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Tony Barrett‏@TonyBarretTimes
Liverpool are considering allowing Mamadou Sakho to go out on loan as they look to get the defender back on track.

God worse it is getting I thought the Rodgers era was behind us.
Getting rid of Sakho, Flanagan when we actually needed them + More
Guess we be playing Wingers/Cams in defence.

Someone please tell me Klopp ain't kidnapped and Rodgers is the manager
Because this is ludicrous even for Rodgers!
KingLucas (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I think Sakho was late to practice or something so Kloppo isn't happ with him, but a loan is drastic. Let him play in a a few cup games and he will be good to go. If Klopp goes through with this, he is mad. I mean we should be concerned mad
Yea I agree what has the board done to our Klopp
Sergio 3 days ago
No one thinks Sakho and Klopp have fallen out and this is simply a way to keep his valuation up? Sakho is irratic, he does dumb s**t so if we don't get any injuries from now to end of the season. I wouldn't care less if he is on loan or not
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I love Sakho but with only 1 game per week, And Lovren, Ragnar, Matip all above him in the pecking order.... Sakho wouldn't get any game time at all. Also CB isn't a position where you rotate, every good team has fixed CB's for the whole season. So I can see why that decision is being made
Sergio 2 days ago
I won't lie this does feel the same as when we loaned out riena
Injuries guys remember we are cursed
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I feel more confident in our defence when Sakho is in it. It's rare that we leak 2-3 goals when he is there. When he is not we concede more goals. Evidence the Arsenal game even Burnley scored 2 on us ffs
Not a good idea to loan him imo. Like Declan said, players are going to get injured this season. We've already seen that in pre season for the love of god
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Rumors that we might send Sakho out on loan
DanniDC (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Absolutely ridiculous if this is true
^What he said. We already loaned FB's that we needed  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football