Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Pewpew (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Hahaaa England get penalty 1 - 0 and Iceland equalize in 30 secs lmao.

Hahaah 2 - 1 well at least hodgson will be out of a job good f*****g riddance. What a brexit!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Woy chooses Waheem and Walker? Lol Iceland always have a chance then
Don't forget kane the next ibra haha
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
What is starting to piss me of is a some players wanted by klopp.

Mane, Benteke and I can't remember the other fellow was supposed to be wanted by klopp when he was at Dortmund according to Liverpool ECHO and the thing that is annoying me is are they just saying this or does Klopp really like those?

I am asking for your opinions?
55mjt (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Unless klopp says it himself I don't see why you'd believe its his opinion
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
I think he said that to boost his confidence
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 day ago
Well benteke confirmed klopp wanted him at dortmund. Same with origi. Mane is a good player, I don't know what liverpool fans are crying about. He's not elegant but he is direct and will score. In fact I'm sure he scored more last season than any of your current players
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
He said he was looking at benteke, does not mean he wanted him. I can be a manager at Stoke and be like yes we was intrested in Ronaldo.... Managers chat s**t, players chat s**t. Benteke most chances only mentioned that becouse of his agent
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 day ago
I did benteke confirmed it, why are you quoting kloppbut not benteke. He has and offer from Dortmund, or at least that's what he said
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Lol Sterling starts
Clyne was the best player for england last game what does he do bench for you. Play rooney in midfield again hahaa. Vardy who has more goals than harry kane bench! Haha
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Alberto Moreno > Jordi Alba. Any day
Mikhitargaryen (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Yeah Bosque has had a terrible selection going into the Euros and it just got worse with his senseless team selections. Grandpa Fabregas still on the pitch while players like Isco and Thiago never even got a go.

Even Bellerin at RB instead of Juanfran would have made a lot of difference breaking down that stubborn Italian defence
They didn't even use Koke, possibly the best Spanish midfielder right now imo
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
All my predictions right so far I told yall italy would win
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 1 day ago
@Mikhitargaryen I was wondering where isco was at, turns out he didn't make the final squad lol. But some slack to these managers it's gotta' be tough making these decisions
One of the better games of the euros for me bcuz the ref let it flow
@pewpew aren't you the guy who thought karius was sexy lmao
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
It would be easier if we bought the scouting dept at Southampton. Clearly they scout the players we want to buy in future lol
Mane to be number 29?
Underrated (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Why don't we just sign Southampton scouting team altogether, its what I always do in FM lol
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 2 days ago
Why can't we get a player like Insigne. A player who's ready to make the step up but is not on the radar of big clubs. This better be the last player from Southampton for a long time
Shalafi (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sergio name one italian player who end up to be succesfull for us?
Borini    Balotelli    Aquallani    Duuuuurrr
Insigne will be a great signing
Klopp on Mane, Don't worry guys y'all see what i'll do with him
LesRouges (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Still no news about a left back. Worrying!
Okay.... Sky sports now reporting it's between £34 and £36mill....    Wtf! Did he become more expensive over night?
Whoever does the negotiations for Liverpool needs shooting!      
Well if kloops really wants him then, let's get him and give the gaffer all the chance to have a great season with his team and his players. In kloop we trust
I just think it's so unnecessary to add more pressure on the player, £30mill is hard enough to justify
Sergio that's all I am worried about too money putting pressure on him.  
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I wouldnt mind the price tag if I were him since he his still in the same league, just needs to gel in with coutinho/firmino
SKool (Arsenal) 2 days ago
Expensive because of brexit
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Mane is a beast, y'all need to chill
F**k 30m for Mane and 26 for Mikhitaryan just give 16m for Pjaca and he will be twice the player they both are after 1 season

Watch this video I know it is only youtube but I have seen him live 6 or 7 times and this video describes him perfect

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=XiWenqBhndw

Fast, tall, strong, skillful and a very good passer with an eye for a goal. I never wanted a player as much since Suarez, I wanted him 2 years before we bought him and now I really want Pjaca, so come on ayre get on your bike or whatever you have to do to get him before someone else does and next season we are looking at him and saying we should have signed him when we had the chance
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Marko is already gone
Pjaca does look like a very good player. Lots of good players coming from Croatia nowerdays
@Lfc140812 to who
Like halinovic
Madder (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Damn! Mou might seal mikhitaryan for only 26mil pound!  
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
He can f**k off, didn't want to come to lfc before, we don't need him tbh
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Don't want Mikhi.... He didn't wanted to come to LFC before and is abandoning dortmund for better opportunities.

We don't want him
Damn Messi has retired from International football
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 days ago
Messi to retire from Argentina?
Footster (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Tottenham get Wanyama for 11 Million and we pay 30 for Mane, ftw. We are so shrewd when it comes to coughing up 5 more millions to sign top blokes like Willian, Mkhitaryan etc etc and we so easily become big spenders for the likes of Downing, Carroll, Benteke and now Mane. Jeez. Hope he justifies his price tag. Still can't believe how much money we are paying for him. 20 Million would have been a generous valuation for Mane. 30 is just over the top crazy
Well hey atleast he ain't a 6'4 donkey?
Barlfc (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Footster, in current market I'd say it's a fair price for a quality striker. And Mane is a quality striker. I always liked him and I'm sure he will fit in the team right away. Altough, honestly, I don't understand Klopp, because up top I believe we were OK...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football