Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 4 days ago
That backheel from Emre, that's why we need to keep playing him. The defensive mistakes will go away in time. And then we have an all round midfielder that can do pretty much anything you ask of him, defensively or offensively, not so easy to find these days!
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 4 days ago
Yeah with experience he will become an amazing box to box midfielder
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Not bad for £8m ey? That's 2 Joe Allens and 1 million penny sweets!
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
But who do you leave out when hendo comes out? That's the question. I think unfortunately it might be emre. Klopp will want milner for his running
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
Nothing wrong with can being on the bench, he is still young.    I want him to be lucas's long term replacement.
Azeal (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I think Can can not cross.... He needs to improve on that
Yeafootball (Liverpool) 4 days ago
f*****g incredible game yesterday!

Unsung hero, Alberto Moreno! He looked like the best left back in the world yesterday dealing with KDB and jesus navas and he was always up top when we were on the attack.

Underrated (Liverpool) 4 days ago
He is the most improved player that we have another thumbs up to klopp
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 4 days ago
^Lucas too and looks like we can add Lovren to that list soon, he's been very solid as well (also Firmino and Ibe are playing so much better, as is Lallana)
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 3 days ago
To be fair Moreno has been beasting it from the start of the season when El Brodger had him on left-wing, but he never gets the credit because his end product lets him down. Looks like a new player this season though, and even better under Klopp still
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 4 days ago
Sexy first half. Just feels right when Coutinho scores, hope he not out for long
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
Looked like just a hamstring, should not be more then one game
Liv4lyf (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Great win and now we gotta' demolish some teams that park the bus and counter. That's our Achilles heel for now
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Totally agree with you
DanniDC (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Just got home from work and I'm about to watch the full match.... This gon be gooooood!
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Tell me the score afterwards
Andres201 (Barcelona) 4 days ago
Anyone watching Skysports commentary after the 4rth goal the guy who yelled "fucks sakes" lol
BlackAna (Liverpool) 4 days ago

It was Joe Hart, and not for the first time.

Robinson (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Klopp interview) I told the boys their giving Simon the ball too much he's a good footballer but he can't change the game !

f**k you Brendan Rodgers ! Back pass master !
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 4 days ago
That is what British managers these days do. Congrats on the win, and more importantly, congrats on Klopp
Azeal (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Do whatever needed, as long as we win! I am happy
Pewpew (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Man those redmen videos are hilarious
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Fernandez (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 4 days ago
No. City's defence was heavy metal football. Good win
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Clyne got smacked lol
PaRa (Liverpool) 4 days ago
I can't believe that Skrtel goal, or was that Suarez with a shaved head? Regardless, 4-1 against City. WOW. Kloppty klopp klopp HERE WE GO, wooooooo!
Philosophy (Arsenal) 4 days ago
Good game guys, klop is already showing his worth, given time he would build a power house liverpool team, I won't be surprised you guys claim the title in next two years, the only thing that might obstruct him is the tranfer board, they have to stay out of his way, am not so sure they will
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Little early for that kinda talk but thanks for the vote of confidence!  
Obskurum (Borussia Dortmund) 4 days ago
What a match, what a victory! You´ll Never Klopp Alone
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 4 days ago
I would do anything to know what's going through sterling's head.completely deserved to go get battered like that
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
He's probably thinking; I'm on a champions league team, doing well in the competition, getting paid out the ass. I'll probably win the league this year. Oh yeah, I'm only 20! Sweet!
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
More power to him. I've never been that upset that he left. Wasn't ever a huge fan of his. He is currently a good player and has age on his side to become a great one.

He obviously didn't want to be at LFC, so at least we got some good loot for him

Kick4Life - changing lives through football