Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Sterling, Balo = off
Colinmc (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Where is Balotelli while all these breaks are happening? No seriously, where is he, I don't even see him on my screen when we are attacking?
Madder (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
I started to think playing dr zaf as striker might help.... Or asking skrtel to grow hair will change this

Yes I am losing it
DanniDC (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Only game that no one has scored before halftme
Madder (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Yu know yu have defensive problem when a player can just burst and beat 3 of your defender
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Ffs Is BR bloody blind or some s**t? Take off Balotelli, he is clearly ruining the team chemistry! The best defence is a good offense, we need players who will threaten with runs and push them back
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
I want to see Borini and/or Lambert in the match. COME ON rodgers
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
I'd rather see Kolo Toure upfront than Balotelli, at least he has more passion that this f**k
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
They should all be playing like Allen
Madder (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Love that guy attitude...
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
He is the smallest man on the pitch and he is looking the biggest
Colinmc (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Crazy as it sounds now, LFC should have bought Danny Welbeck instead. He fits the team model substantially more than Balotelli
CantStopTheKop (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Or Remy
Madder (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Or charlton cole
Liverpool4LyFE (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Do you think we will quality to knock-out stages guys? We have to beat madrid next champions league game .... Back in champions league god knows how long and we have no nope nooootttttt likkkeeee thiiisssssss it hurtss
Filip90 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
With our defence, I don't think so
Colinmc (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
It's funny to me that people are hammering Balotelli because this is probably the best he's played since he joined the team. Still not good enough
The7thface (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Man, very frustrating game again. Hull is really not offering that much and giving us the opertunity to take this game. Just put one in the back of the net and we should be able to play a more free flowing game
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Another 45 minutes of slow purposeless football. Its like they haven't played with each other before.

I just don't understand why brendan wants to make balotelli play as the lone striker. How many times does he need to do it to see it doesn't work.

Also Can needs to get stuck in, seen him pull out of a few challenges now. Other than that him carrying the ball forward has been nice
Faceo (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Can is like another khedira
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Slow tempo.... Balotelli looking lazy.... At home against Hull I'd def expect us to be getting more shots on goal. If we don't get the 3 points it'll be pretty bad
BSS27 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
We need coutinho to come on
We need a new team
When is this s**t gonna' stop?!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football