Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Tomedis (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm kind off disappointed because carroll was geting back to his best and then for the last 2 matches he was on the bench :/
Madder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yup.... Me too.... We are using more midfielder but they failed to live up to the expectation...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Getting back to his best? .... What would that be? .... A very s**t goalscorer getting back to just a s**t goalscorer?
LesRouges (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That would be the form that made wenger look at buying him
Michael Ngoo believes the Liverpool fans could play a big part in helping the U19s reach the NextGen Series final when they take on Ajax at St Helens Langtree Park on Wednesday night (7pm).

Link: www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/ngoo-you-can-h...

This should be a great match. We are playing ajax who beat barcelona in the last game. So our yong players know that they are up against one of the best three academy in the world. This will be a really good chanceto test our quality and see how far we have come and how far we need to go.
Like all academy and reserve games it's not always about the win, but more about our players development, of course winning is an added bonus, and getting to the final of such a great competition can only add to the confidence of our players.
Players like suso, raheem and morgan will be under scrutiny as they are the stars if I may say so of this team. But it would be great to see how others performs, specially the tony silva, adorjan, ngoo and Dunn who for me has been one of the shinning star of the under 18. Love his style of football. All in all it should be a great day, evening, morning of football depending where you live on the planet and a great chance to hopefully have a glimpse of our future first team player
We've won it 5 times

We won it at Wem-b-ely (sic)
We won it in Gay Paris
In 77 and 84 it was Rome

We've won it 5 times
We've won it 5 ti-imes
In Istanbul, we won it 5 times

When Emlyn lifted it high
He lit up the Roman sky
Thommo in Paris and Souness did it aswell

We've won it 5 times
We've won it 5 ti-imes

At Wembley we won it at home
Took 26, 000 to Rome
20, 000 to Paris where we won it again (won it again)

We've won it 5 times
We've won it 5 ti-imes

Stevie G's eyes lit up
As he lifted the European Cup
21 years and the cup was coming back home (coming back home)

We've won it 5 times
We've won it 5 ti-imes
In Istanbul, we won it 5 times.

We'll bring it back home
We'll bring it back hooooome
In Rome
We'll bring it back home

The best way to start the day I know of is to sing a liverpool song. I know we played really bad in our last match, but duelling on it too long won't change anything but breed negativity. Todays its a new day, we have a new game coming up. We have the pride of merseyside to fight for. Lets regroup and get behind the team
Liverpoolmagic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1034542/live...

I hope this is not tru because if he moves after all wev done for him arrrrrrrrrrr! Ima get real angry!!
Liverpool's Luis Suarez open to Paris Saint-Germain switch

The Uruguayan striker has been linked with a move away from Anfield to the Ligue 1 club and says he would relish the opportunity to play alongside compatriot Diego Lugano

Link: www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/0...
I have just been reading the same thing through eight different media outlet. Looks like an interview for canal +. Don't sweat too much my friend, until the deal is done you never know in football, the way the media twist and turns words to fit their own purpose you cannot take anythingfor face value.
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Meh.

The good money we will get for him better be more effectively used than last time. We will get a lot of money too considering they are rich and we don't need to sell
Could see him leaving this summer ngl
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Exactly what Fergie and Evra want...
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
No way this would ever happen....
Sell:
Suarez 40m
Carroll 12m
Kuyt 4m
Maxi 3m
Cole 6m
Aquilani 7. 7m
Spearing 4. 3m
Jones. 5m
Aurelio. 5m
Total= 78m

Buy:
Soldado 20m
Lavezzi 20m
Hoilett 4m
Hazard 40m
Zaha 8. 5m
Keita 3m
Total= 95. 5

------------Reina------------
Johnson-Skrtel-Agger-Enrqique
--------Lucas-Gerrard--------
Hazard----------------Downing
------------Lavezzi----------
------------Soldado----------

--------------Doni-------------
Flannagan-Kelly-Coates-Robinson
----------Keita-Adam-----------
Hoilett-----Henderson---Bellamy
-------------Zaha--------------
Hmohammed (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Why the hell would you wanna sell spearing? He will only improve and at least he's got more passion for this club than all our signings this summer combined!
Like I said the last couple of times you do the in and out list. Hoilett is on a free in the summer. Also aurelio's contract expires in the summer.

LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago

Legend. He is what our team needs right now, we should've never let him go
Are you seriouly talking about heskey? The video link you have there shows how he is missing his chance AT HIS prime lol. I have nothing against heskey, I use to like him, but I have to admit I liked him more for his drive and determination and never give up attitude, not because he scored heaps of goals.... Something that he did not lol. He was criticised at the club for not scoring enough and always leaving the game with a taste of " oh he could have done better".
He definetly is not what we need now lol, we need a finisher, we need someone like fowler, rush, dalglish someone who can finish the chances we create
Montpellieraine (Liverpool) 3 years ago
^ pretty sure it was sarcasm, hahaha
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
He should honestly be employed as a centre back, he would be amazing at clearances; no matter how he slices the ball, it never goes in the net! Goalkeeper would love him
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I feel bad for Emile with all of these jokes against him. There have been plenty of worse players in the PL and if you recall he was awesome in his first season with us
PC2572 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Think we can get Nuri Sahin from Madrid?
He's amazing.... Anyone who saw Dortmund play last year can testify.... He can't get a game at Madrid.... Dunno why he chose to move....

Maybe they'll give us Kaka as well.... Never hurts to ask....
I have wondered this too. I know he was injured at the start of the season but he still to my knowledge doesn't get many games with them
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Yeah he got injured 3 games before the end of last season. Mourinho actually went to dortmund to talk to him. We all wanted him to stay but apparently going to Madrid was one of his childhood dreams.
I really couldn't bare the thought of him leaving to Madrid, I just hate that club, as much as I hate Barca and the entire spanish Liga, but well.... I would want to see him back with us or wherever he has the chance to play. Mourinho openly critizised him and the turkish national team recently saying Madrid is far better than all of Turkey. Unnecesary statement IMO but well, mou is mou.

I think Madrid would accept a loan next season as Mourinho made it clear he isn't planing with him. Sahin has also been linked with Valencia since the defensive midfielder whose name I forgot is out for the rest of the season and are in need to a replacement.

I want to see Sahin play =(
20Livercelona12 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We can if we are willing to pay

I believe that we will get at least one hq player in the summer, I don't really care who but I hope someone in the same level as Gerrard or close

So mourihno doesn't want him anymore?

It would be great to have him back as its evident without lucas and gerrard our midfield is not up to par
Dammit Messi.... Why you NO play for Liverpool?
20Livercelona12 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He's not good enough
Tomedis (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Sorry but our reserves bench is full as it is...
Dalglish can talk about luck all he wants.... But the bottom line is.... Liverpool have only scores 30 league goals in 27 games.

That's simply not good enough and all to do with lack of skill more than anything else.

And any team can complain about luck.... And on average, teams have a balance of lucky descisions/chances and unlucky descisions/chances in equal measures over the course of the season.

30 goals.... Not good enough....compared to over 60! From the Manchesters.... You don't lose 30 goals because of luck.

Its not enough skill
See this is why people shouldn't start jumping about after every game....

You're probably going to deny it now.... But.... I bet you wanted Wenger out after the 8-2 loss.... And probably after losing 4-0 to Milan....

Now I guess Arsene Knows.... Eh?
And if those 21 shots off the woodwork had gone in it wouldn't be 30 goals lost.

Still though have been poor, but to say luck has had no part to play means you haven't watched liverpool this season
What about Liverpool being the team with the most chances and the mlost shots on goal in the league?
Stfu please, start watching Liverpool games before posting bullshit
Its kind of funny.... Other teams are now some sort of expert on Liverpool lol    Fans just love preaching
Woodwork is still not on target brah.... And other teams have hit the woodwork also
We have got a great manager, I think he can see what the team needs. No need for an arsenal supporter to come and preach us!
This year was always going to be a rebuilding year, when you bring in 7 new players what do you expect. Even so we have one a cup, created plenty and conceeded very few, all that without our main striker, and midfielders for large part of the season.
I trust kenny to see what the team is lacking and to make the changes comes summer, but remember not everyting can be changed in one window at times you need time for the seeds to grow...
Yes its not the target but it shows how close we have been all season and I pretty sure there is no other team who has hit more than us
@OptaJoe
If the Premier League had started on January 1, the bottom three would be QPR, Liverpool and Wolves, all with 5 points. Toil.

Oops
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I really like that feed for its facts.... But lately I don't even check it because every liverpool statistic they put up is depressing as hell...
Montpellieraine (Liverpool) 3 years ago
LOL that's pathetic. Christ, we have to improve our form in the league. The team is such a joke right now, sorry to say
I just want the FA Cup now.... Hope our season ends on a positive note
It's hard to understand why we aren't doing good. We have a good team and we've all seen what they're capable of, we've got the best english player of the era, we've got a club legend as our manager, the owners are very passionate people and don't mind spending to make the team better but we still suck.... I just feel so f*****g depressed
Bad spell right now.... A win against the boys across the park should boost our confidence...
Wigan vs Norwich has been a more interesting watch than us vs Sunderland.... Neither team has any particular quality.... But it's been a good competitive match.... Just the sort you'd like to watch...
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Victor moses is one hell of a dribbler...
Sunkilmoon (Liverpool) 3 years ago
One should know that SAF instills a winning mentality in his players. Look at the injury list at united this season. Still they always come away with the result. This is not down to luck. Am I the only one who gets a feel that United would score each time they attack wave after waves into the final third. Remember Norwich. Yeah the got dominated all game but held on. And Norwich were scared, yes they were pegged back when Giggs scored. There is something called winners mentality that is what they got. Look at Johnny Evans, Carrick, Evra, Smalling, Jones. They are all good but no world beaters (as evident from the European performances). But in England, Sir Alex instills in them that winners attitude which matters when the going gets tough. Look at United's crosses they are so pint point accurate that even Nanis and Rooneys score headers. This is not down to luck but hard work, practice, work ethic and the manager.

This might be my opinion but I have to say that I get no pleasure in bringing down united by saying that they are lucky. This is disgraceful. I just hope United maintain these aforementioned qualities and then hope that one day we'll accept our failures, take the ownership, work hard and built a squad that can rival them.
Yeah, It really is impressive when you compare there current squad to say their 08 squad.... The fact that they can still put up the numbers they have been and can top the table.... Speaks volumes of what SAF does.

Got to give respect where its due. I just wish that half their fanbase weren't complete wankers
Badge (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Sunkilmoon, thanks for acknowledging this, mate
We have had our share of luck this season, and I am the first one to admit it, but we also worked hard with a weakened squad to get where we are in the league today. Honestly, the simple fact that we had to ask Scholes to come back shows how desperate we were a few months ago. Imo, we're going through a transition right now, and for SAF to manage to get us where we are today, it can't be down to just luck, as you said....
That being said, the season's far from over. Who knows what's gonna' happen next.
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
FFS City. If United win the premier league this season it shows just how far it has fallen. They have been appalling all season yet are still top of the table.

Yeah the quality of this league has certainly diminished....
DontGetCut (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I wouldnt say the quality of the league has deminished.... Its just the top teams arnt performing and the mid to lower table teams have become considerably tougher oponents. The league has become somewhat unpredictable
f**k off tools, your so f*****g stupid that you put "shitty" in quotes when noone even said that, just that the league is falling off
DontGetCut
Yes the top teams have been rubbish but there has definitely been teams playing a lot better than United. City and Tottenham definitely have. I would even argue Liverpool and Arsenal have performed better all season except the odd game.

Prophet88

We've performed better than you in the majority of our games this season. You just have a knack of getting extremely lucky all the time
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Man utd fans congratulations on the win and being on the top of the table....

And this isn't your forum so you shouldn't mind that much though, cos I don't mind man utd fans talking about us in their forum....
But you have to admit that considering all the injuries we have had we are still able to come out on top.... Surely that does deserve some recognition. Just look at city, when 1 or 2 of their starting 11 are injured they begin to fall apart.

Relax I couldn't care less what you say about us on your forum, I usually come past to see the reactions of rivals after results
The only thing I give United praise for is the ability to play rubbish week in week out and still come out on top
Prophet88 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@Mustkarararkrkshsi
Sorry can't hear you down there.... Its just too far down the table.

@Nando
I completely agree with you, ofcourse Liverpool has played better than United and that is why you are at the top and we are.... We are.... Where are we.... Oh wait.... Not again
Really nando? 'cause if liverpool had as many injuries as we had I doubt you would be where you are.... Considering that 6 points seperates you from 15th place, you would of been at the bottom half of the table. Which is evident with the injury of your 'star player' lucas
Prophet, f**k off. Its people like you who give utd supporters a bad name. Dontgetcut is actually having a conversation whereas you are being a f*****g idiot
Again, if I said anything wrong, let me know.... Lol. Anyways, I was just responding to Mustak and Nando. From the looks of it you guys are the ones being abusive and swearing and all
You are the one coming over here just to stir sh*t up. Don't act harmless now you gloryhunting prick
I don't usually come here very often, and when I do, it's mostly to congratulate you for when you win. So I'm not here to troll or anything.
But this time, I have to say I agree with you. I also think the quality of the league has gone down, especially in the top teams. Tbh, this United side we have right now isn't anything really special, and can't even be compared to some of the previous United sides, like in 08 for instance. I don't think this side would've been able to win the league in 08 or 09.
If you look at Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, or even United, we're all going through a transition where we're rebuilding our teams. Chelsea 2 seasons ago was a lot better than they are now. So was Arsenal, Liverpool and United. The only team who's really stepped up is City, and that's cause they spent hundreds of millions of pounds on a dream team.
The only reason why we're doing so well is because of SAF imo. If it wasn't for him, we'd be screwed. He manages to get us 3 points in games that seem impossible to do so
Rob12 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Whooooo!    That's my 2cents!
Prophet.... Is a.... Knobhead! No one gives two shites what you think ginger princess
Atleast the ginger princess has contributed more towards United's success this season than queen kenny has for Liverpool.

And these are just facts (Rafa style).
So please no trolling

Roy Hodgson P17 W6 D4 L7: 22 points
"King" Kenny Last 17 PL games - P17 W5 D6 L6: 21points
Whoa, the misogyny! @Prophet88 Do me a favor, love.

It's a bit funny, really-- your team just went top of the table & yet you're not out celebrating-- but making a ruckus in other teams' chats. This is minus @Badge, of course. @Badge You're very sweet
Prophet, come on bro, leave their forum alone. They were just talking about the quality of the PL.... No need to troll
Our forum is starting to smell like manure.... Prophet seems to be leading the pack as a grade A scum bag
Lets fight....come on.... Put 'em up...
Oh how convenient, just talk about the last 17. Why not compare the first 17? Surely that would make much more sense.

I guess that can't be expected from you
Didn't know that manure was so boring that their supporter has to go and start looking at other teams stats?
I for once don't give a s**t what manure does except when we play them. I have a team to follow!
Teja7 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Liverpool have not lost 3 matches in a row since October 2003 when Gerard Houllier was in charge. This was broken yesterday.

Tottenham have never lost 3 matches in a row while under the reign of Harry Redknapp. This was also broken yesterday.

Thank you for being their Tottenham, we know the feeling bro. Lol
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Thanks to you guys too haha! Sharing in the pain!
That lady disallowed kuyt's goal against norwich.  Correct call btw
Teja7 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wow! ManCity lost 1-0 to Swansea
And ManU won 2-0 against WBA

ManU now 1 point clear at top of the table.
Some teams just have all the luck

Kick4Life - changing lives through football