Glen.... Skrtle.... Agger.... Eltorro

.... Pitbull....
.... Hendo.... Stevie....

Downing.... Pistelero.... Bellamy

No holding back.... FREE FLOW.... Offense.... Another 3-0
Ping92 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh lol. Was about to ask about spearing, but I guess he's the pitbull
TomArctic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Same form as wolves atm, and they're bottom of the league looool...
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Reds to face Roma in Boston

Link: www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-to-face-r...

I be looking forward to that
Sowee1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Def going to be there.... Its only 2hrs away from me...
Istanbul2005 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Any clue when the other tour locations will be announced?
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
A US tour would be epic. I'd drive 6 hours to get to a game, even if it is a friendly
LesRouges (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lucky bastards, liverpool never comes to australia, oh well hope you guys have an awesome time and take some pics
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Just a quick twitter stat from This Is Anfield ‏before I go to bed:
@thisisanfield
"Liverpool's FA Cup semi-final opponents Everton have 46, 168 followers on Twitter. The Anfield Cat has 67, 553. He's a cat. "
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Kraken07 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I don't like it when our players get injuried.

But atleast something good is coming out of this.
Hopefully shelvey will get more playing time now too
Hope he recovers quickly. Just like the rest of the team he has to improve and will improve without doubt.

As you said kraken, it will be good to see shevley, he can be a brillant player and certainly now he will be looking to get a good run in the team. Even as an impact sub will do
BlackAna (Liverpool) 3 years ago
His form sharply declined in 2012, he was great last year when Lucas was still fit. I think he lost a lot of confidence and since Gerrard returned from his injury he has been unable to gain it back. I hope he comes back playing like he did in 2011
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Go for the champions league boys! Would it be Liverpool if we secured our spot ten games before the end of the season? Wouldn't the 2005 CL-Final seem a bit dull to you if we had won it 1-0?

It's the best feeling to come from behind and win it, and that's what we, the comeback kings, can do best!

Go for it lads!

.... Call me a dreamer, but it's a better feeling to have hope than to just mope!
Hallelujah! Praise jeeeeee sus. Preach!      Edit: I'm actually agreeing. I'm not being sarcastic    
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm calling you a dreamer :/ the hope isn't dead but very dim
PC2572 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We need a complete collapse from Chelsea, Tottenham and Newcastle to get anywhere close....

It would have been very realistic had we won our last 1. 15 games....
The worst part about losing a game is the wait for the next game.... Restless!
Sirius (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The worst part of winning the game is also the wait for the next time.... Equally restless !
The same could be said about winning a game....    I think we're just all addicted to Liverpool
Well usually you enjoy the waiting part when you have won lol
Miss the era when we had john barnes, beardsley, ian rush.... Wow we kicked ass . Jamie rednapp, steve macmanaman and god were the closest we came to that.... Hope sterling, .... And suarez brings it back
Aliko (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Liverpool is testing 3 talents from Ghana. Defence player Bright Gyenfi (16) and midfield players James Akaminko (18) und Nurudeen Ahmed (18) playing at Prampram FC
TomArctic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Prampram fc hahahahaha
FootyNotSoccer (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hey, does any one know where I can buy a signed gerrard shirt with frame and all? I'm looking at lfc website but I can't find one, do you guys know another site? Thanx, cheers
My girlfriend bought me one for Christmas. She bought it off an authentic seller on eBay (came with certificate and serial number) it's legit 100% I did a lot of research. When she comes home I'll message you the eBay seller if your keen. And it was framed
Yes please. This is the first time that I'm buying it online, as my other 2 (robbie fowler and Mcmanaman, two of my all time lfc player that i've watched) were bought in person at sporting memorabilia shop. Just been meaning to add a signed gerrard to my collection as one of my favourite player in the last decade
Have you tried online at lfc tv?
Bplittle (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Stevie G just posted this on his facebook, Think we should read anything into it?

"Football players deserve sympathy when faced with the prospect of losing a manager they hold so dearly! Read more: Link: bit.ly/HgOmFT [comment from gmf]"
Isn't that a GiveMeFootball's Gerrard tribute page, so then it has nothing to do with him?

Seems nothing but a publicity stunt using our poor form as fuel to make it sensible to be posted on his tribute page
Oops you're right, my bad!
Montpellieraine (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Okay. So. How about we stop losing matches from now until the end of the season? That would 1) win us the FA Cup 2) maybe push us up to 5th (maybe.... Wishfully?) 3) make us the butt of fewer jokes.

Cool. Sounds good
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 3 years ago
As far as plans go, this is a good one. If we can achieve that and get some game time into the likes of Sterling and co then even better
I love to see us going on a great run like the end of last season. And I hope the rumours are true about fowler coming back to help coach the strikers
We miiiiight have something to say against that FA cup logic, you know?
You guys are one of the only teams that has as bad a record as us over the past 7 games or so! You guys suck too so don't get too confident
Lol. I'm right with you in the sucky sucky bromance (that just sounded so horrifyingly wrong, but you get the pic). Would make it an intriguing final to see who hits the post more
Honestly, if we win the FA Cup, I won't care where we finish as far as its somewhere in the top 10. We had not won a trophy in ages and finally we did, winning 2 would be amazing.

I would rather us win them than go to the champions league and embarrass ourselves (like the Manchester clubs). I also think winning 2 would be enough to attract some good players in since we are already in the Europa League. There are many good players in teams that haven't even made it into the Europa League, so it would be a step up for them
@Magneto Yeah Spurs, what's going on? You've at least got to finish above Arsenal this season! #yolo
*grumbles and prepares for war* Now we finish 3rd AND beat you in the final! Hah!

Unfortunately, I might have to wake up at the end of that...
Rafa Benitez finally admits: I made some 'bad signings' at Liverpool....

Link: www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/03/rafa-benitez-finally...

There are a lot of bad players in that list. But there are a lot of gems too and some that we really miss
Long overdue, but at least he admits it. Now for camoli and KD to do the same and target better players
All managers get it wrong at times. Attimes yu can buy the best out there who just doesn't work for your team.... But if out of 10 you get 6 to seven right then it must be classified as a sucess.
Next year we wll be able to judge the players kd brought in better.
On player who we brought in for the under 18 is looking the real deal. Jordy iby looks freakishly good
Frank Maloney offers Kenny Dalglish emergency loan signing

Link: news.boxrec.com/news/2012/frank-maloney-offers-ken...

Could give the team a little boost
It's a little quiet around here so how about some random discussion!

Q: How many football jerseys do you own and what clubs/players are they?
I only own two! Both Liverpool. First one's 2005 home, Stevie; second one's 2011 away, Martin Kelly. I'm trying to nick my uncle's 1981 Kenny home shirt, but I feel like I won't come by it too easily.... Otherwise, I would really like to get my hands on an Agger shirt. We'll see if I can scrounge up the funds
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
I only own a 2011/2012 Ledley King home jersey. Just got it a few weeks back, never had the money to buy before but have some spending cash now from tutoring first-years. It was a sale too, otherwise, it would've been about 80 pound sterling plus shipping from England to Canada which is ridiculous. Even with the sale, it was still a massive amount of money, definitely the most I've ever spent on any of my interests
Give me a second to count here....

.... 14 Liverpool, and one England shirt and.... Believe it or not.... An Aston Villa one. I also have two Liverpool jackets, a Liverpool scarf and a Liverpool/Cardiff Carling Cup Final scarf....

What? It's not like I'm obsessed or anything....
14? Are any of them knock-offs? What the hell?

Oh aside from shirts I have tons of other things. I have a Stevie pin, an LFC jacket, an LFC hat, multiple scarves, some random champions league final 2005 memorabilia (coins, mugs, etc), and a Liver bird necklace that I wear all the time.

I need to get on the shirts though. Jesta's putting me to shame
Lol. Not my intention Monti sorry.

They're all genuine. My dad bought one at Anfield in 1993, the majority of them were birthday presents from my uncle (my birthday is really easy apparently ). The two most recent ones I have I bought off eBay (signed and everything). The England one was for the 2002 World Cup.

And just to clarify, the Aston Villa shirt was my uniform for my indoor football team in high school.
That's incredible. Not sure what I would do with 14 shirts. Do you wear all of them on a regular basis? They go more with a man's wardrobe than a woman's, tbh haha

I used to date a Chelsea supporter and he had a Lampard shirt. One day both wore our respective number 8 shirts and lots of people thought we did it on purpose, one of my friends even wanted to take photos. So cheesy.... But Chelsea/Liverpool solidarity? Hahaha
Yeah.... That would be weird.... Couples dressing alike.... Lol.

I don't actually wear any of the shirts anymore, they're more a collection. There's red ones, green ones, white ones.... Even that ugly grey one we had once.

The jacket and scarves however.... I wear those if I watch the games at the pub or even if I go to an A League game
MyJohnson (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I own two. A michael owen united jersey and a fernando torres chelsea jersey. Both are home
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 3 years ago
3 all AFC jersey's
Lmao pretty sure I own too many for somebody who's only watched the sport for a year & a half /loser

& I only found out that women's jerseys exist like.... A month ago. Since then I've only bought/worn men's jerseys (an S ofc) but even those are really long on me, which results in apparent "pantslessness" when I wear a jersey with shorts :/ If anybody has sartorial tips please share etc

@Montpellieraine Omg that's so cute! I wish I had a boyfriend who would match like that with me (: Hehe
Holy smokes JestaYNWA.... Respect
Lol, thanks mate.

@rr: don't worry, you can never own too many.... At least that's been my theory so far.... And if I'm wrong then I might be in serious trouble....
@JestaYNWA Well I can count the number on two hands. & maybe half are knockoffs. So
Ok then. Decision pending....        .... Nope, your fine. Nothing wrong with you from my point of view.
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
3 Arsenal shirts from past years (1 home kit, a training kit, 1 away kit) and then a 4th, this years Arsenal kit with my name on it. Also have a Dutch and German kit each because of my heritage and lastly an Argentina shirt just for fun, forget why I got it
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I got 3 a 2007 liverpool home kit with no name / number. A 2011 away gerrard kit. And a 2008 barcelona home kit with no name / number
Douglie27! Where do you come up with the money for this stuff? When I was your age, I was dirt poor and I guess I still kind of am

Football jerseys are unexpectedly large. I got a medium-size and the proportions didn't quite make sense to me because the size itself fits me really well but it's just too long! I tuck it in, Parker-style!
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well the first 3 arent fully authentic lol. This seasons cost me a lot, had to use money saved up from my summer job. I almost got the premier league patches on the arms but they cost an extra 20$ so I just payed for the name and that was it. I'm planning on saving for the new kit every summer now
Hmm, that seems more reasonable. I'm sorry mate but it really bothers me how you spelled it "payed", it's the wrong past tense :/ What are they teaching kids in schools these days?
Reina, my Kelly shirt is a women's small and it fits like a dream. Seriously, invest in the women's sizing because they get it spot-on! My Stevie shirt is a men's medium I think.... But I love it in spite of the pantless effect

And Jesta, it was totally by accident! Couples matching is so tacky haha (no offense Reina hahaha).

Also, I'm not cool enough to turn my shirts into collector's items. Props!
I got 5 and my little girl got 4. Stevie G and Carragher, and Torres, Suarez and dagger on the kits
Are the men's shirts cheaper or something? I don't know any other reason why you would buy clothing made for the other gender :S

It's not really weird for a girl to be wearing a men's shirt but I don't think it's the same the other way around
No, they're not cheaper, but women's sizes are harder to come by. I don't really remember seeing them around until pretty recently. The vast majority are in men's sizes
@SuperSpurs I didn't know they existed ok ! Plus now I am broke so I can only wait for next season & I've def seen guys in uswnt gear, they're dedicated & it's awesome tbh
Women wear men's shirts, its inherently appealing. Men wear women's clothing? Woman tries hard not to ridicule, says you're "comfortable with sexuality", guys make a mockery of you, and older generations poke you with their walking stick and ask what the hell's wrong with you!

Scumbag society >_>
Peter Crouch Liverpool jersey! Obviously not our best player ever but I f****n love that guy
Glad I'm not the only one who actually liked Crouchie...
Haha spot on Magneto
Sry Thomasfk, I don't mean to be anal about spelling mistakes [as people who come to jawn's tinychat people would know, I make them pretty frequently ], but I am very surprised at the amount of people who can't differentiate between quiet, and quite. They are quite different words.

But on topic, I own none, I am yet to find a store where they sell Liverpool jersey's here in Calgary , but if I did get some it will be Gerrard, Dalglish, and Suarez jerseys
Not a dig at @Magneto per se but before we blame society, remember that we ARE society

That said, I would be reluctant to persuade a heterosexual, cisgendered guy to wear a skirt. :/
Me? Society? Pfft. Society would never accept a mutant, let alone the leader of the brotherhood into them!

That said, I hardly ever get out of my cave. Working from home as an independent game developer has its drawbacks. Family tend to have to call to check if I'm still breathing
@BlackAna haha wow.... You're right. I'm normally one to not make many spelling mistakes. I quietly know quite well the difference between quite and quiet.... I just messed up

Mine are:
- 05/06 Barcelona (Ronaldinho) - Home (don't even like Barca but it's definitely an iconic jersey)
- 2007 Copa America USA - 3rd (blue/white)
- 07/08 LA Galaxy (Beckham) - Home (again, not a fan but it's iconic)
- 2008 Euro Spain - Home
- 09/10 Liverpool (Torres) - Long Sleeve Black (my favorite till he left)
- 2010 World Cup USA (Dempsey) - Away
- 10/11 Liverpool (Gerrard) - Home
- 10/11 Liverpool (Suarez) - Long Sleeve 3rd (white w/ stripes)
- 11/12 Real Madrid (Alonso) - Home

There may be some others but that's all I can think of for now.

Long sleeve jerseys ftw haha
Hri100 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wow Jesta is the man!I have 2 Liverpool shirts.... 95/96 season Robbie Fowler and this years away grey one.... Many t-shirts and some sweatshirts.... Other than that I have an Ajax jersey

Kick4Life - changing lives through football