Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Too late; but fµck yeaaaah.
Liverpool won every game I missed this season, maybe I should stop watching our matches, for the good of the team....
Anyone know a site where I can watch the whole game, help please?!
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Never used it but try googling liverpool fc clips
Thanks bro! They haven't upload anything yet
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
On your wall
@sam, I couldn't find links to the full game in that one
That is what m saying they haven't uploaded it yet, just wait till link named "full match record "appears besides the link....

Scroll bit down there is this match link Zeta – Buducnost, and besides that link u'll observe "full match record" icon and in the same way there will be one besides liverpool chelsea link wait till it comes it take 12-15 hrs after the match to get uploaded.... So within 2-3 hrs u'll be able to watch it.
OK, I'll wait. Thanks for the help bros!
PC2572 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Did anyone see the ESPN ad promoting chelsea vs Liverpool in India....

It called Torres "ambitious".... And Gerrard "stupid" (for rejecting a move to the bridge)....

Who's stupid now you dickhead ESPN producers? ? ? ? ? ?
What I always watch espn and also live in india I didn't see any of these things?
Is there any link for video...
Can't find it on youtube yet.... But I was enraged when I first saw it.... It had been on air throughout the last week....

It called Anelka "misunderstood" and Mereles a "loyal footsoldier" (for rejoining Villas Boas)
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Its espn, they don't know the first thing about footy
Wouldn;t it have been fun to have Torres and Suarez (and Bellamy) play together....

We would have been the best offesnse in Europe.... Or the World.... Or even the Unvierse....

But nay.... He had to warm the bench at a "bigger club"....

Pretty sure many people, including me think of a inform torres and suarez partnership.    Whats gone is gone though.
MyJohnson (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I would eat s**t to see that partnership for liverpool :-
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
And yet people keep bringing the Judas up.... We got Suarez who is 10x better than Blondie
Not really.... Torres on form was much better than Suarez....

I still can't imagine what went through his mind when he asked to be transferred.... It's like Micheal Owen all over again.... But atleast micheal was a Scouser born and bred.... And it still hurts to see him play for Manchester....
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Pc2572: I don't know that I agree, its hard to compare as suarez hasn't yet spent a complete season with us. We haven't seen an "in form torres" since rafa left and I for one haven't seen anything to convince me that the current form he is in now isn't his true form in the future. Also suarez has been instrumental in just about every goal in every match he's played in so its definitely debatable. AND suarez performs for his country like torres never did. (did you see that uruguay chile match? Craaazy!)
To be honest.... I'm not really too sure about Suarez....

He has a good work ethic.... He works hard off the ball.... And his dribbling skills are quite scitillating....

However.... His ariel abilities leave much to be desired.... And his finishing isn;t as good as I thought it was.... He has missed a lot of chances....

Also.... With Suarez there is always the fact that he does tend to go down rather easily (may not be diving)....

Against Everton.... He got Rodwell sent off just by his acting.... That was quite unfair....

And he does act like an idiot when things are not going his way....

And then there are the allegations of racism....
Liverpool are the club that revolutionised the English League when we had John barnes playing for us.... We showed the world that coloured people are just as good.... If not better than white people.... And any kind of racism is an insult and should not be tolerated....

Although Evra is an idiot.... I feel.... Given Suarez's record.... He might have said somethintg stupid.... And for that.... If proven.... The club needs to take the strictest measure possible....
Fernando Torres and Raul Meireles fined by Chelsea.... After they tried to board Liverpool's team bus last night
Repeat...
Weezer (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Copycat lol
Forgive me.... This forum has been on fire since us beating Chelsea. Saw it a few pages back
Rafa boys won it for us johnson and maxi...
Rafa's signings are shining even after he left players he brought are now the core member of the team I wish aquilani could have stayed.... Lucas and johnson and skrtel and agger....

Suarez seems to be influenceing the whole team.... Everybody's pulling those nutmegs now....

Henderson and Glen Johnson bth did a number on Ashley Cole....

I think he'll have some sleepless nights.... And Luiz (who is way too overhyped.... He's a bad defender....)
Uncle Charlie was the Man of the Match.... By far.... He dominated the midfield.... Along with Lucas.... Aginist the Chelsea 3 (Lampard, Ramieres and Mikel to begin with....)

He was also directly responsible for both of our goals....

This is why we bought him.... He can dominate the midfield....

The first time I saw him play for Blackpool.... I knew he would be big.... And I was delighted when the King echoed my sentiments....

And the time has come.... Him, Lucas, Stevie and Hendersen(who showed flashes of brilliance) will dominate the premier league for years to come....

This IS OUR TIME NOW.... We WILL win the league this season.... For Stevie.... He deserves to get his hands on the trophy....
Bplittle (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Stop being so pessimistic, it's depressing
What do you think the chances are that FIFA will add another Champions League spot to the EPL?

I'm not really sure how the system works but I know that they do add and take away spots from leagues and the EPL has way more than just 4 teams that would be more than competitive in Champ League.

The only worry would be that it could become too similar to just another premier league with a few other teams sprinkled in, I guess?
NO.... It's a competition for the elite in Europe.... If you want to play.... You have to do well in your league....

I personally don't like the fact that UEFA have given 3 automatic qualification spots to England.... It's very unfair to clubs around Europe....
But if it's a competition for the elite in Europe, shouldn't they let more EPL teams in? The top 7 teams in England right now could dominate well over half the teams in the Champions League.

Fair should mean that the best teams get to play?
That's just an assumption.... A few years ago Spainsh clubs could have said the same.... And a few years before that.... The Italians.... Evey league has it's time in Europe....

The top 7 of England (and of other countries in Europe) will have to battle it out within themselves to decide who gets to compete for glory in the champions league....
Despite inter milan winning the champions league, italian teams have been crap in the competition which meant there uefa coefficient dropped and they lost one of the champions league spots which was given to the german league.

I don't know if having 4 spots is the maximum amount or not but if it isn't and english teams dominate the competition for a long time then is there a possibility of an extra spot?
I don't think you understood what I meant. Serie a this season only has 3 champions league spots.

I was saying even though inter won it two seasons ago, it didn't stop uefa from taking one of there spots.

Edit: wtf, how did my comment get above yours? I was replying to you.... Lol
Not Inter.... AC Milan and Juventus dominated the competition throughout the 2000's....

Remember the all Italian final? It was the most boring game of football ever.... Neither team wanted to do anything....

If it hadn;t been for the match fixing scandal.... They would have dominated for a longer period of time....

Prior to that there was the all Spanish final.... When Valencia (under Rafa) reached the finals two years in succession....

If we go back even further.... The Geramans.... And indeed in the 90's Dutch teams were very strong in the competition....

If you go back even further.... Liverpool were dominant in the 80's and we would've been for a long time if we hadn't been banned for 5 years (for no fault of our own)....
I don't understand the thing what is with maxi, does he have some magic wand, whenever he plays he scores and we look like scoring for fun sometimes remember fulham last season....

And whenever he scores I think yeah he scores but he is not that lethal finisher and anyone can score those easy ones, as soon as he is left we create so many but hardly score any of them....

But anyway that will kick downing on his butt and competition will take best out of him.... Good for us we have got options available....
I think he's just smart, experienced and calm. You're right he never looks like he's doing anything spectacular but he always gets the job done and just seems to be in the right place
He used to play at athletico madrid, which was an all out attack team then. His positioning is right up there with most attackers but his conversion is s**t. If you remember what happened when he converted all his chances? 8 goals in 3 games anyone? Suarez and him have a lot in common that way
I always thought he was pretty decent at converting
He misses a lot actually.... Remeber against ManU last season.... When he had a simple tap in....

He has a good understanding of the game though.... Gets in good positions and makes good runs....

But yeah.... There should be competition.... Downing needs to step up and fullfill his potential....

Putidevi (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think today we proved we were good but not better, I think this will be proved this sunday once we beat man city, they are strong and the way they are beating big teams with big points, we must break their unbeaten run, then we can say we have a better squad...
12 points of the top isn't all that bad.... I think we stil have a shot at the title.... Once we beat them next week, Manshity's wheels will come off....

We definately have a shot at 2nd or 3rd.... Necastle, I'm sure have neither the desire nor the will to sustain their current position....

Chelsea have major defensive problems.... As do Arsenal.... And manU

Once Van Persie gets injured (and sadly he will get injured).... Arsenal are finished....

We have the best defensive record in the league now.... Just need to ge pur offense sorted out.... Especially agianst "lower" teams....

We have better squad and also we have so many players, we have 20 players that can be nominated for 1st team.... So we have what it takes but our problem is we only play for 40 mins rest 50 we just hang there and defend....

I don't know but we need someone who can play for whole 90 mins or kenny should just start substituting early in 2nd half.... Remember kuyt when he ran like forrest gump against chelsea in 2008 champions league semifinal 2nd leg at anfield.... Gerrard even after playing whole 90 mins he was tackling like it was 1st min of the game in 2005 at turkey, carra got his legs jammed in the same game he could barely stand when trophy was being presented such was his commitment for his club....

We need our players to step up in that fashion again....
I think this game will jumpstart our season.... Especially if we can win next week....

The team is there.... We just needed a kick up our back side.... And I think the draws against Swansea and Norwhich did that....

I think we arte the best suited right now to beat $hitty....

If our midfield plays like last night (especially Uncle Charlie)....

The way we pressed their defence was commendable.... They never ad a chance to settel on the ball....

Maxi.... Suarez.... Bellamy.... Lucas and Uncle Charlie were always pressing up when they had the ball....
Title is being really optimistic, too bad I am not as optimistic. After the the last two seasons, getting into the champions league spots will do for me.

Also spurs have two games in hand. They can open up a 6 point lead on us. Arsenal don't really major defensive problems anymore, me thinks but rvp is getting all the goals for them right now. It would be interesting if they had to play without him for a bit
We aim for the title.... Then we'll qualify for the champions league....

If we aim low.... Then we can't finish high....

If you aim for fourth.... Then if you finish 5th or 6th.... You can say "atleast we tried"....

None of that.... We aim for the title.... We give the Manchester Clubs hell.... Then if we fail we can atelast hold our heads high and say we tried.... And we'll do it next season....

Personally.... I think we can do it this season.... I trust the King....completely....
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wow, this is just retarted. They won't broadcast the carling-cup quarter final between chelsea and liverpool in america, instead they'll show man city vs arsenal.... This is why you don't put all the big games on the same day FA you brainless turds. Move one of the big games on wednesday and move like blackburn vs cardiff to Tuesday. No one cares about Man UTD playing palace, the scum will win anyway so there's really no point in broadcasting a pointless game
3 years ago
Happy for your win today.... It is gonna' be very exciting to see who will be the top 4 the end of the season.... Will be happy to see Liverpool in top 4 again.... I am vey sure about Man $hity; but the rest?

1. Man $hity
Hope arsenal and Liverpool in there.... I don't give f**k the rest.... Specilaay Chel$ea...
GideonLFC (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Would be great to see che$ki ousted out the top four: spurs look threatening and are in great form, as is the gunners, but I'm hoping arsenal and lfc are playing champions league next season
3 years ago
f*****g Sprs* have lucky like New castle United.... They aren't going anywhere.... Mark my word...
$hitty haven't won anything yet.... We've just played 12 games.... The wheels will come off.... They face a majpor test next weekend at Anfield...
I think it'll be hard to say who the top 4 will be till the Jan transfer window closes. A lot of the top teams (besides shitty) have little problems that need fixing so it'll be interesting to see what kind of changes are made then
Wouldn't it be funny if chelsea missed out on the champions league. Torres will look like the biggest fool
Torres is the biggest fool.... To say that Chelsea are bigger club than us.... Now he can sit on the bench.... And wonder...
Redsforever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Fk mate.... I don't give a fk about both geychesters...
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hey guys is it just me or does Suarez look like the villain from Smurfs.... Lol
HAHAHAHA
Breaking news: Torres and Meireles fined by Chelsea FC after the pair were caught attempting to board bus back to Liverpool.

Ahhaaha I got this of youtube. All credit to whoever wrote this
Sowee1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lmao.... That was funny.... I wonder what agger would have done if he caught torres hiding in our bus.... Probably elbow him in his throat again

Kick4Life - changing lives through football