Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Sowee1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
8 premier league games will end with spurs.... He will be back for mAnure but I think we can let him miss the 2 carling games with city.... Fa cup first match and he will only miss 5 premier league games.... I hope we appeal though.... 8 is too much.... 3 or 4 and he will get the much needed rest he needs.... I just hope we buy another quality striker cos we cannot rely on carrol
Hri100 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think we should appeal.... Stall az much as we can, use the guy against city and hope for a reduction to 4-5 matches. f**k I'm really angry!
Subaru (Arsenal) 3 years ago
So I heard what Suarez said to evra,  the supposed "racial slur"

"nutmeg" lol

But honestly this doesn't look too good. I hope you guys pull it through without him.
BlackAna (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The FA is going to get ruined because of this, they are completely stupid to have fined Suarez. Read Liverpool FC official statement.

Link: www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/liverpool-fc-s...

Evra also apparently admitted to abusing Suarez in Spanish in that match. And humble Suarez admitted to not hearing the insult
3 years ago
I think he deserv more if what they (FA) say is true but FA dosent always take the right dissition
Somere (Portmore Utd) 3 years ago
Not sure if you guys know this but the FA is runned by aformer man city chairman. And if I am correct he is a former man city player
Nikhil19 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh just get the f**k off you manure girlie.... FA is the fergie association

And for your kind info.... There were rumors around that the judge panel were all distant relatives of fergie
Viper (Manchester United) 3 years ago
L0l
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The campaign centres around the independent panel selected by the FA for the hearing of the various evidence. The three men on the panel are Paul Goulding QC, part of the FA’s judicial panel since 2008, Brian Jones – chairman of the Sheffield and Hallamshire FA and the former Sunderland and Wrexham manager Denis Smith now on Stoke’s coaching staff.
It is the appointment of Denis Smith that the Anfield faithful appear to be getting worried about. They claim the following 3 points are reasons why Smith should not only not be on the panel but that any decision made should be appealed and overturned immediately.

Smith’s Autobiography which claims he saved Sir Alex Ferguson’s career.
Smith managed Darren Ferguson whilst manager of Wrexham
Smith named Darren Ferguson as captain.

Link: footy-bible.co.uk/campaign-to-change-outcome-of-su...

We just got to get on with it now... Wish it would of been resolved earlier... But that's life it's a real f*****g bitch sometimes

Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You mean the same FA that banned rooney for swearing at a camera and fergie for praising a ref?!?
Swayze69 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lets not act like retards on the liverpool comments every time a united supported comes here
Joeymac (Manchester United) 3 years ago
David Bernstein
"Bernstein began supporting Manchester City in 1954"
He's worked there too, and was an instrumental part in moving their club from Maine Road and reforming their academy.

The part with Smith is a bit sketchy, but let's hope he has enough integrity to do the right thing. And he's only 1/3 of the panel, not enough to sway the entire vote if the the other two gentlemen did their part.

And Dan (below this), of course the FA were going to do what was best for THEM judging the Rooney/Montenegro case. Of course they were, they're just another selfish football governing body.
But you can't say that it's worse than racism
The same FA that appealed Rooney's 3 match ban for kicking a Montenegro player in the Euro Qualifier. I guess kicking players is only worthy of a 2 match ban
It aint retard dude.... No one ever properly heard what Luis said.... What proof does FA have to support an eight match ban with 40000 pounds fine decision? Not reasons.... I wanna see the proofs
Swayze69 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Still be shouldnt be so dependent on him, it will give carrol a chance
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The fa can't be seen as totally biased. It would be too obvious if Rooney had got away with swearing at the camera
Sowee1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
All I'm saying is bull s**t.... We need to be ready to buy(case appeal does not help).... No lucas and suarez will not be good for us with the games we gave coming up.... 3games vs city, new castle etc etc...
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Davian (Arsenal) 3 years ago
You sure your a bayern fan?
Cloudst 3 years ago
He's a Liverpool fan too
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
@Georgio don't be rude
Bucknasty (Arsenal) 3 years ago
You.... Okay? .... Bro? ...
Yes, why did you say that?
8thejoker8 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
IF you look ad the fixtures when they ban him for 8 games in 14 days is exactly the last game agaisnt ManU that he is banned for
MyJohnson (Liverpool) 3 years ago
WOW!
Which are the eight games he has been bad from?
Davian (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The ban actually ends against bolton which is way b4 you play Man UTD in the league. Fa cup 3rd round plus the carling cup tie takes some games out...
I will post this here again as comments seems to be going by quickly.

Suarez banned 8 games $40000 blah blah,

But apparently

"the [penalty] is suspended pending the outcome of any appeal lodged by Mr Suarez against this decision. "

"Mr Suarez has the right to appeal the decision of the Independent Regulatory Commission to an Appeal Board. An appeal must be lodged within 14 days of the date of the written reasons for the decision.

The penalty is suspended until after the outcome of any appeal, or the time for appealing expires, or should Mr Suarez decide not to appeal. The reason for this is to ensure that the penalty does not take effect before any appeal so that Mr Suarez has an effective right of appeal. "

So it won't take effect yet or at all if Suarez appeal's successfully. So all the FA are doing is giving him a max sentence as to ruin him, then hope he appeals and then they reduce the sentence to say 2 matches. Need facts though
But, does it take affect against the wigan game tommorow?    Will Luis play tommorow?
No it takes effect after 2 weeks, if Suarez doesn't appeal
The Independent Regulatory Commission announced its decision on 20 December 2011, which is as follows:
1. Mr Suarez used insulting words towards Mr Evra during the match contrary to FA Rule E3(1);
2. The insulting words used by Mr Suarez included a reference to Mr Evra's colour within the meaning of Rule E3(2);
3. Mr Suarez shall be warned as to his future conduct, be suspended for eight matches covering all first team competitive matches and fined the sum of £40, 000;
4. The [penalty] is suspended pending the outcome of any appeal lodged by Mr Suarez against this decision.

Where's the evidence, I want evidence!
3 years ago
YNWA! IF you remember me!
YNWA!
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
More proof the FA is run by the scum. Time for Carroll to step up, although I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.

Can we appeal?
Shalafi (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yes we can Suarez have 14 days to do that
Wtf 8 games.... f**k this.... Those FA are real ass-licking scum bastards.... Congrats RedNose.... I hope you choke against Ajax you drunk bastard you!
And when that g*ylord Rooney swore on the field he got suspended for only 2 to 3 match....  FA YOU SU*K
MUFC1990 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
" g*ylord Rooney" Real mature.

Racially abusing an opposition player is far worse than saying the "F" word on camera like Rooney did....

Liverpool fans just cannot see the wood for the trees with Suarez, he's a cheat, a diver, handballs to get countrys knocked out of world cups, bites people and now is a racist, a great player but Liverpool just cannot accept teh fact that this bastards actions will not be swept under the carpet.

Injustice my arse, he deserves banning from the English game.
Whatever you said leads to a plain and simple conclusion.... You're quite simply blind
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
8 match ban never heard of it. For f**k sake
FA su*ks
I wish that evra and fergie were both in front of me right now.... I would have so f*****g kick them and beat them to death.... A slow death...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I thought he was lucky, A ban of 80 games would have been better
40 000 pounds plus suspended for 8 games. This is what Suarez will face. FA already made a decision but I do not know the facts yet
WHAT!! 8 games!! WHAT THE fuuuuck!!  
HOW THE FU*KING HELL DID THEY CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION?
Oh man.... I'm about to completely lose the plot.... Ahhhhhhhhh I think I'm turning green.... Well.... Always nice to have someone close to Ferguson in the 3 person panel

Kick4Life - changing lives through football