Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
The best Liverpool match in quite some time. That was really entertaining
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Just watched the full match, and tbh Enrique didn't play as bad as people made it seem...
MJTorres (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Do you have the replay?
Georgio (Bayern München) 4 years ago
He was pretty bad man.... Like.... Reeeeeaaaaly bad
Madder (Liverpool) 4 years ago
His assist to the opposition was a class act...
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Assaidi is 5 star skilled in Fifa 13
BlackAna (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yes he is, if you watch some of his compilations you will understand why.

This one should be comprehensive enough.

LFCclass (Liverpool) 4 years ago
And FIFA said, "Let there be five stars, " and there were five stars
Swayze69 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Dreading the state of the team in fifa 13
PaRa (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think Liverpool will be like 75 att 76 mid 79 def
[account-removed] 4 years ago
- Suso was good but his defending was woeful, he kept trying to run round and nick the ball to which the attackers would just turn round and have a run at our defence.... Cost us that 3rd goal
-Assaidi looks like he'll bring some flair and pace to the squad, have him ahead of Downing any day based on this, looks a steal
- Sahin was tidy, yet to see what the hype is about yet
- Our defence was shocking at times, Enrique is a liability...
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Agree with everything you said except for the last point. You can't judge Enrique based solely on one poor performance. The guy was immense last season and yet you have the audacity to discredit him without stating a good reason. As the old cliche goes, "Form is temporary, class is permanent. " Enrique will no doubt bounce back as all good players do
Also Enrique is just coming back from injury, so it is understandable that he would be a bit shaky
This isn't based on one poor game. Enrique was good for the first half of last season, and he's been poor ever since.... There's a reason Downing is being touted as a left wingback now
Downing was playing there because Enrique was injured. Johnson played there because Enrique was injured. Enrique is back, so he is playing there
Downing was played there because Enrique was injured, but you've misconstrued what I said.... Downing is seen by many as a replacement for Enrique because his form has been so poor
Downing is never going to replace Enrique, we needed cover there at the time, and maybe again in the future. So Downing was trained to be able to at least put in a decent shift in that position. He is not a defender, he will probably never play in that position against a capable team at least when Enrique is available.

If Enrique is in poor form or lacking fitness and it's an important match, then Johnson is played there while Kelly plays for Johnson
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Gotta' agree with DeportedScouser here. I thought when we first signed Enrique he played well and had a lot of strong performances. After the midway point of last season though he has looked average at best. I've lost count of how many frustrating moments and mistakes that he's made
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Enrique has been s**t since last december/january.

On point of downing being a left back, bredan himself said it is an option for him and went to say how many left backs are converted from wingers. That being said, he won't play as a left back against capable teams. I see that only happening against bottom of the table teams who just come and park the bus (this really hasn't happened in a while btw) at anfield
Enrique should still be deployed at left back in my opinion. His crossing efficiency in the final third last season was phenomenal.

A glance at the top 5 open play crossers of Liverpool in 2011-12.

Player Attempts Efficiency

Downing 148 0. 209
Enrique 138 0. 210
Henderson 72 0. 125
Adam 70 0. 157
Gerrard 69 0. 203

Although I do agree that he has deteriorated defensively as last season progressed, but I believe that he will resurrect himself in the next couple of games
Teja7 4 years ago
Rafa Benitez's signings and youth academy setup still making huge impacts in our matches.
LFC4LIFE333 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Two names wisdom and suso, quility. To make a long story short I love gerrard like jesus loves little children but its time for him to be dropped this sunday I think suso sould start instead of him. Good win lads you are the future
Teja7 4 years ago
Glikus (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Total Joke. We really came alive when Borini and Shelvey came in. Prior to that, our youngsters were not able to put enought intensity. This was the 5th Swiss team, imagine against Manure...
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hahaha like Jesus loves little children = priceless
Jesus must hate me then...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Lol drop gerrard?

He was man of the match vs sunderland btw

He is captain of liverpool

He is captain of england

You are crazy lol
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Can't take the comment seriously of dropping Gerrard and bringing in Suso. Bringing in a young lad into the biggest derby game in England is a bad bad idea. Anyways it will never happen, so I'm not worried
Fernandez (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Get off the crack son
Raheem sterling was the man of the match vs sunderland for me
^^ agreed
Montpellieraine (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I missed THE second HALF    Such IS MY LIFE    Bah
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 4 years ago
Don't worry Montepelli you can catch the highlights ^__^
Yea I missed it as well. I had classes, but I'm glad we won though. We need to work on our defending!
Daggers (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It's fine. All you guys missed was goals, goals and more goals. I mean, there's more to football than just that...
I missed the whole game but stayed off from sports related stuff until I watched it.

Glad I did that, it was an entertaining game and we haven't had those for a while now. At leas where the outcome has been in our favour
Daggers (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What?! Goals?
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 4 years ago
What sorcerer is this

But nah you guys took your chances very well. Some problems on defence but I thought your finishing was very good
Villanpool (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Missed the match how did we play and how did assaidi and sahin play?
Sahin played the quiet lucas role nothing spectacular assaidi showed some flair here and there but average
Swayze69 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Very quiet.... Two assists
But still
Assists off corners.... Besides that I think he was quite too
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
My exact reaction to our 4th goal

It was so sexy.....
Bring on those glory hunting cockneys! Cannot wait until Sunday. It's been confirmed that Anfield will do a mosaic in remembrance of the 96. The Kop end, Anfield Road, Centenary Stand, and the main stand will all be a part of it. Got a feeling the atmosphere on Sunday is going to be like a champions league game.come on you Redmen!
Actually it's just going to be three parts of Anfield doing it.... The main stand won't be involved with the mosaic.

Truth - Kop

Justice - Lower Kem

96 - lower Anny
Cockneys? You know that's Londoner's yea?
XXEAXx (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think he knows that @deportedscouser, but its a joke based on the fact that there's so many united supporters south of England.

Well I hope it is anyway...
^ caught my drift
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Beat Man UTD  Please
The only players that seemed to disapoint today was players from the senior team
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Who do you think you are defending like that, Arsenal?
Raam1988 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I did not see any defending today
Teja7 4 years ago
Exactly his point @Raam
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Please where can I watch the full match, anyone?    Had to work and missed it!
Raam1988 (Chelsea) 4 years ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football