Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Bluebird (Manchester City) 3 years ago
I feel for you guys you played amazing football not only today but also against us but unfortunately you guys are lacking a finisher. You have a lot of moment only last one is missing. Top of that your blunder are killing you. Best of luck for remain matches
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Thanks mate, us reds have gotten used to it
Megared (Liverpool) 3 years ago
^agree and that sucks
Glikus (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Be. Rodgers : 5 - appart from players being bad themselves, no plan be is no plan be. We have been playing to deep overall and did no pressed the AFC defence for most of the tim. Got caught on couters when we comited. Then ffs, put Suarez on the wing, he is far too much wastefull in the center.

Reina : 4 - this is getting embarassing

Johnson : 4 - the 2 goals coming from his side, provided nothing up front
Skrtle : 6 - nothing to say
Agger : 6 - noting to say
Enrique : 7 - good game imo

Allen : 7 - good performance again
Sahin : 6 - nothing to say
Gerrard : 4. 5 - he was an explosive player, he lost that since injury and years passing, today I wondered at times what was left really.

Borini : 4 - shocking.
Suarez : 3 - wmoftm. I'm really begining to get angry at him.
Sterling : 6. 5 - quality of course, considering his age, but not decisive yet.

Subs.

Shelvey : 6. 5 - shaky at the begining, then proved dynamic.
Downing : 6. 5 - better than Borini for sure.

Overall impression : very very woried, is this is all we have to offer whith a squad almost fully fit. Shocking performance overall. No top four this season for sure based on that. Some players should really question tehmselves
Can't agree more
LFCnumberONE (Liverpool) 3 years ago
My thoughts exactly
Skener94 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If you can't support us when we draw or lose, don't support us when we win
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh please.... Just shut the f**k up already

It's not like we've not being hearing this same sh*t all over again, since like forever...
Teja7 3 years ago
Making a fuss and being angry at the team IS supporting the team.

What do you expect?
"Oh what a wonderful match, we lost but we lost with diginity"
Or
"We were lucky enough to have lost by only 2 goals. "

Pshh, face reality mate
Yo tobby17 bro be nice
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah I bet bill shankly is also bitter at our owners
Yeah right, whenever the team doesn't play well and people complain, some who think they are the 'real fans' come over and start talking crap about how we shouldn't support this and bla bla bla...
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oh come on not this again. We all love Liverpool but we are still humans right, and humans get frustrated when they lose unless you are a f*****g cyborg
Skener94 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Making a fuss and being angry at the team IS supporting the team. --What you want change with that?
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good game guys  Shelvey and sterling they seem to be great players
Thanks and they definitely are, young player of the year material for sure
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Unlucky guys.  Arsenal just played outstanding today.
Reina gifted you the 2nd goal
Now go thank him, before I kill him
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It was a solid strike you can't blame him too much
AFC11 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good match guys! Good luck til nextime
Madder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Tq guys.... We gonna' come back and try harder mate...
Fuk now I don't want to go to school anymore, because all my friends are gonna' be trolling
Bluebird (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Its ok, you guys played great football but unfortunately you have not got finisher and top of that your blunder are killing you guys such need to be sort out. Best of luck for remaining matches. Just be brave and liverpool will be back
Well at least this match proves that we are not top 4 material. I will be happy if we finish 6th-8th
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
Unlucky guys. Outplayed Arsenal but they had the finishing product. Rodgers should have really signed a striker when he let Caroll go out on loan
Daffy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Outplayed? Sure you had your TV on the correct channel?
With what f*****g money
Piss off
Glikus (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Nope, I really think they outplayed us. They've been far more inteligent and composed in and of and took their chances.

Remember this is Anfield. This is a massive blow for us.

This front line of ours is going nowhere. Defence is crap (7 goals in 3 games is no LFC standart at all). We could be fighting against relegation if we keep it like that, cause every team is going to give us problems. Shocking
Just 'cause we've had better possession of the ball doesn't mean we were good. They blocked all the shooting routes when we were in the box so yeah we were outplayed
Alright I know you're frustrated because I am too, but let keep up the faith there's still 30 something games to play. But I am really f*****g frustrated i've been saying "keep up the faith" for 3 years now goddamn it this is fking sad!
Madder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hopefully not 30 more of this.... I will definitely lose my mind...
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
WHY ALWAYS US
Ltm017 3 years ago
I'm betting that 6mil doesn't look so bad now right? For how some of you were going on about it was too much.... It really wasn't
FSG screwed us
Ltm017 3 years ago
It sucks for you guys but as we have seen. Just because a player is getting close to 30 doesn't mean his record doesn't prove itself. He may not have been a striker but he would offer a lot. He can score and he is good in midfield. He has the experience
Right now, I don't care if Owen is a traitor or not, please please please sign him, at least he can score.... Lol
Lvbittalost (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hate owen, he can f**k right off
Kzraud (Chelsea) 3 years ago
That's what I just said!
Kzraud (Chelsea) 3 years ago
At least its an option on bench
As I already said this morning. I don't care if his legs fall of he is better than nothing
Yeah he's better nothing, at least we'll have someone who won't waste all our chances
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
Good game lads, poor finishing stopped Liverpool from making it a closer contest. Good luck in your next game, Sterling is looking like a massive potential for your team
Yeah right, that's what every opponents' fans tell us...
Well if you want to be a tool to someone who comes on your page to offer sincere commiserations and wishes go right ahead. It just makes you look immature. I have no problem admitting that Liverpool outplayed us in the attacking third they just couldn't produce an end product
Zlich-thanks mate, we could really use some consolation
@Megared: As an Arsenal fan, believe me I go through the same sort of problems each year. It's a real shame to see Liverpool struggle like this, I started supporting in 1988ish back when the big 2 were Arsenal and Liverpool, both were just magic
2conca (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Why this happen to every season.... Hogson, kenny and BR.... Where is old liverpool.... I want it back (
FootyNotSoccer (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It's rough, but remember, this is one of the hardest starting fixture we have had. 3 games, with city and arsenal both invovlved? Any team is allowed to lose to them (not westbrom though, that was bad). The points will pick up I believe after the 5th game. Keep the faith
Liverp011FC (Liverpool) 3 years ago
No offence to your opinion, but all I agree is the last statement.... "keep THE faith".... We should win and fight for the best to win the game, not to find excuses about the looses. Especially today game, we lost ourselves before we throw the game away. Our senior players are unreliable, should not play Sahin if he is not ready.... After all, There is miracle but it would only come true when you are willing to fight for IT

Kick4Life - changing lives through football