111 videos! LOL
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Holy shhhhhhh!T
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
To many.... Lol
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
They're all the same videos, the same 6 videos copied a bajillion times
Spiceyman21 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hey guys. First comment on this site. Hearing a bit of speculation that we have signed darren bent and I for one think that is a horrible move. Don't think we should buy anyone until summer transfer season so we can bring in an absolute beast to raise the guns and smash it home.
Heres hoping that in suarez's absence that big man carroll can find his positioning because lets face it if he can find the space and recieve the passes, then he can unleash the cannon that is his left foot. With suarez's return though I think he can provide that space with his speed to rip right through defences. He goes through bone, LIKE butter!
Where (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Maybe we need another creative & great passer like gerrard for back up if gerrard injured again.... Hope he'll stay fit...
Spiceyman21 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
My first team would be

------------reina-----------

Johnson--agger-sqertl--enrique

Bellamy-gerrard-henderson-maxi

--------suarez--carroll------

Bench: doni, adam, shelvey, kuyt, coates/aurelio

I can't stress enough how dissapointed I am how much time maxi spends on the bench. We have all seen when he is given starts, how often he provides that clinical finish that we know liverpool so badly need right now and as for henderson.... Wasnt sure who to stick in there tbh. I know gerrard will bring out the best in all of our midfielders so he will do
Weezer (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If adam and Gerrard can work something out. It would be a really strong midfield
Hulio (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I am cool as a ghoul in a swimming pool.... C'mon Liverpool!
3 years ago
And I know your not a fool
Stop being a tool
Hulio (Liverpool) 3 years ago
And give some credit to Tim Krul
Ketan87 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Other Premier league clubs also survive the 3 round FA cup round. Was hoping atleast some of the other thems will take FA Cup casually and be knocked out. Still lots of round still left and one by one everyone will perish under the storm of liverpool
ElNinoComeBack (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Guys what do you prefer getting an average striker like Darren Bent now or waiting until the summer to sign a world class striker like Cavani or Soldado?
Raul1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I will wait until summer!
Wait till the summer then get kaka...
Kuyttheman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The other problem then is if we don't sign a goal scorer and Andy doesn't find he's form, we won't have champions league football to offer, which will definitely deter Top class strikers.

So best thing to do is to sign Torres we will have a top class striker and be in the champions league.

2 birds 1 stone
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Players prices in the transfer window are usually crazy.... We know that first hand
Cloudst 3 years ago
Winter transfer window prices are insane in general
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It's kind of a catch 22 though. If we wait till summer to sign a world class striker and we don't have Champion's League football, then we may not be able to sign anyone. If we sign a good striker now, we could get Champion's League football for next year, but not be able to afford a world class striker in the summer
ElNinoComeBack (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yap no point in paying 24 million for Bent know when we Can get Soldado for like 30-35 million in the summer
Raul1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
@Thomasfk I don't think we will be able to buy a world class striker right now and we will end up with some mediocre player with high transfer fee plus we are just 3 points behind the 4th spot. I know its tight but with gerrard`s return we can make it
Hmohammed (Liverpool) 3 years ago
@elnino, I know soldado is good, but he's not 30m material. I think you mean cavani
Aliko (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Guys what about bringing in Lucas Barrios?
Cloudst 3 years ago
Might be off to Fiorentina
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Bought him on fifa12. He's good if that means anything
Bplittle (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Is it a common NY resolution to troll more? I swear there has been an influx of trolls on every page. What happened to joining gyms?
I'm fit lol
DarrenLFC (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I could not be happier with the players that scored! Downing got his first goal for LFC, Captain fantastic has comeback sprinting! Shelvey got his first goal, Carrol desperately needed the confidence booster and on the plus side it was his birthday! And Bellamy whos fast becoming a favourite in my book!

Come oooooooooon MAN shitty!
Carrol will get better with our captain fantastic back.... Without captain fantastic even torres look crap.... Look how strungle he was without captain fantastic last season...
Nikhil19 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good to see Carroll finally on the score sheet!
Zirafu (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Superb strike with the left foot....  I hope this will give him more confident to double his score sheet!
Nikhil19 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah! Hope so!
Tomedis (Liverpool) 3 years ago
So carroll scored 1 goal being on the pitch for only 5mins. If he continues this kind of form: He wil score 18 goals per match not bad and by the end of the season he will have 326goals in premier league alone if of course selected for all the matches!
Azeal (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Or just slip him in on the last 5 mins of every games...
Bplittle (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It's simple math, really
Cloudst 3 years ago
Real Stevie G is back again -___-
Hri100 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Tierry Henry back in action.... Guess you'll love that
Zirafu (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Winning spirit from stevie G  That's the way our captain fantastic will bring us to the top 4....  Hopefully
[account-removed] 3 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
British national party?
BNP?
Gerrardistanbul (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm not going to call you a racist or nazi for this because I'm sure you don't really believe in any of this crap. However the fact you're willing to make jokes about such matters shows a serious lack of judgement in what funny means and i'd advise you to stop now before you make a fool of yoursel
3 years ago
See people how bad it has get so ashamfull
Cloudst 3 years ago
What's up with the influx of trolls these days -___-
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
That's not a troll that's a recruiter
Marty1972 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Oooops posted it in the wrong box
3 years ago
I think people should stop wearing the Suarez T-shirt so that we can foucas on real football, its nothing but trouble
Ketan87 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Half true. People should focus on football but why blame Suarez. Its d media who are hypocrites
3 years ago
I'm not blaming him but the suarez t-shirt its just making us look bad. And to be honest I don't know why Daglish made that shirt in the first place.

And this is why I said stop talking about it(the suarez-evra insident) from the begning couse I knew it would get ugly, but yet people wear the shirt every where in anfild!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Its to support suarez mate. It's to show support for your player in a hard time, that's what being a liverpool supporter is all about
Marty1972 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
HI my names Marty I'm new to footy tube, fantastic site
Cloudst 3 years ago
Ello Marty welcome to FT enjoy your time here and we look forward to your contributions
Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Transfer news? Because you transferred yourself to footytube?! Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football