Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Jawn (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Getting ready for the match in 20 minutes, and into the chatroom gents:     Link: tinychat.com/jawnn
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Jawn weren't we using a different chat early on during pre season?    
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Damn.... It doesn't work on my iPad....
MyJohnson (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Enrique starts, not sure about that it's kind of a rush but eh.

Suarez and Carrol up front o0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Tomedis (Liverpool) 3 years ago
20 minutes guys  
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Good luck, Liverpool. Sunderland ain't an easy match
Khaimet (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ain't easy for them too.
Liverpool! Liverpool ! Liverpool!
OMG can't believe this game is going to start soon! Hell with prediction! Let's show'em what the most the successful team of all time is made of. It's KING kenny first full season in charge what a return for a true legend!

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone

I LOVE liverpool FC wuhooooooo!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
This is the start of a new era, only a half of hour more!    Liverpool.... !Liverpool.... !Liverpool.... !
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Reina  Flano Carra Agger Enrique  Lucas Adam  Henderson Suarez Downing  Carroll
Reina, Flannigan, Agger, Carra, Enrique, henderson, lucas, adam, downing, suarez, carroll

Not confirmed but apparently that is the team. We'll have a confirmed line up soon, but I just wanted to post this anyway.

Too excited!
Ping92 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I wonder why flanagan starts over kelly. Anyhow, this is going to be fun!  
Liverpudian (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Liverpool starting X1: Reina Flannagan Carra Agger Enrique Henderson Adam Lucas Downing Suarez Carroll.  
Subs: Doni, Meireles, Kuyt, Spearing, Ngog, Kelly, Robinson
Whoops, I didn't see this! Although the rumored one I posted is correct!    
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Seriously?    Suarez starts?
Yes, Suarez starts
It's true: #LFC Subs: Doni, Meireles, Kuyt, Spearing, Ngog, Kelly, Robinson.  Suarez starts wuhoooo!
No Aurelio at all? Kuyt on the bench? Suarez starts?
45 minutes before opening kick off and I'm already confused.... I didn't see any of that coming...
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm suprised aqua aint der
Rumours said Aurelio injured again! Not sure if it's true though!
Aurelio injured?! Did he pull a hamstring getting off the team bus or something?!
LOL! Don't know maybe in training I think. Just rumours not sure if true but I wouldn't be surprise anyway
Jackolfc9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Good to see enrique thrown right in to the team
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I don't like the idea of putting Kuyt and Meireles not starting, but the King knows best...
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Aquilani not even in the squad? Face it guys this means he is leaving the club!
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Looks like Aquilani has finally found an Italian Club
Lkerun (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Not even a hour left until kickoff. I hope the wait for a EPL- title will end this season
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Link: news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14504198.stm...

Link: www.whoateallthepies.tv/photos/82134/30-photos-of-...

These both the links are worth watching or at least have a look at it ,both them come from premier league page so some of you might have already watched these but for those who are yet to watch..
Aright lads ready for the match 2-0 liverpool adam and carrol to score ynwa
Damn I havent been on here for a long time still got that shite torres on me pic lol  
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The footytube mods are going for oldschool1980s/90s Panini stickers pics this season, check out my profile pic
Kraken07 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
@Jackolfc9 well welcome back , but i'll say 3-1 to us Carroll to score one and kuyt to score two.    @Ant haha hilarious profile pic
If kuyt does score, not only will it be his 50th league goal for us but he will be the first man Liverpool player to score in 3 consecutive games against sunderland since Roger hunt, one of the greatest strikers ever. That's good company to be in.

And yes, that pic is freakin awesome Ant.... Ian rush would be proud of that mo'
Thanks kraken lad
Nice to see old pals welcome back Jackolfc9
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Let's kick some Sunderland ass Jack!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
All geared up, ready to hit the town, and the pub for a night where the new liverpool fc was born under dalglish. Looking forward for an epic match with three points at the end of the tunnel.
Have an awesome night guys, and may your cheers push the team towards scoring a few crackers.
Ynwa
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
And here is the proof of my excitement....

I have been watching espn since last 3 hrs, 1 hr premier league preview show(team by team), then some of the great goals, bloopers, saves, passes etc in short moments of the premier league another 1 hr show, then prediction on saturday's matches half an hr show.... And now our match and after that arsenal new castle m also pumped up for that match....

All in all m right now hungry for any damn football thing related to premier league or liverpool is being broadcasted on espn....
I'm watching highlights of Norwich vs man city from 2005.... I have no idea why it's on tv but it's football so it will do for now. God just scored which is always nice...
Redsforever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Its time to play the game.... Huhuhuhuhuhu.... King of the king The one and only KD gonna' mastermind the victory!
Grippio (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Not if sky are showing matches at 3 today but type in p2p on google download the sopcast app and you can watch all matches off the net. Sopcast is the best I find for streaming matches
Liverpool4LyFE (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Do why guys know what channel is liverpool match brodcasting today? Is it skysports 1, 2, 3, 4?
Bjgerrard8 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Go to google.com and type myp2p.com you will find all the matches in lots of channels including skysports etc.... Or go to google.com and type adth. Net you can also watch in this site tooo...
Liverpool4LyFE (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ty

Kick4Life - changing lives through football