Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lmfao!.... Manure fans suddenly think they will win the league next season, because man city didn't win a pre-season friendly match.... Haha
MrBabibubo (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Don't stereotype mate :0
Niru 3 years ago
Take good care of Borini. He will shine.  
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Yes kale he and his knife will both shine...
PC2572 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Suarez, Borini and Dempsey could make a very potent front three.... Too bad all three speak different languages...
So what?
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
They all speak football pretty damn well
Why are there no rumors involving Charlie Adam's departure? I thought he would be the first person out...
First person would be flano, then spearing but adam is awesome squad player I think you don't watch games you just go with what people have to say.... About the players...
BlackAna (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Flano?
LFCclass (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah adam was in no way our worst player last year he did alright
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He didn't do alright. He wasn't bad in some games, but I thought he was terrible in most of the games he played. I recall that some of us were even relieved that he got injured
Madder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
   I miss the lad!

The crusade continues.... Players who lost faith in this crusade has left....Players who willing to fight for it are coming in.... Some of us have changed colours and I am glad they did because I believe in what I am fighting and standing for.... And I want only those who share the same belief to be around for this crusade... And one thing I can promise.... That I won't f**kin stop believe or stop fighting for and with this club....

Ynwa
Montpellieraine (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The last Liverpool player to sign on Friday the 13th was Ian Rush. IAN f*****g RUSH. IT'S A SIGN FROM GOD.

Ok I'll stop being crazy but I thought that was hella freakyyyy

Edit: jk I forgot about Ryan Babel. Whatever. Who cares about him. IAN RUSH
Hooray for selective memory!
KingLucas (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Now that we got Borini, I assume Dempsey will be our next target since the Gatson Ramirez link turned out to be a hoax. The other player we might go for is probably A. Johnson(I hope).

What do you guys think?
Footballfever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He's just a decent player for me
Dempsey's good.... Deserves to play in a team better than Fulham.... But I don't see where he'll fit in.... Unless we push him out to the wings....

Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Remember what happened with Rodgers and Borini? First Rodgers said that he won't leave Swansea so people think "okay, surely he won't be our manager" and then BANG we sign Rodgers. Then on Borini case, Roma buy's 100% rights for Borini so people think again "okay, surely we won't sign him now" and then BANG we sign Borini. So Ramirez coming to Liverpool looks actually very realistic now
TomArctic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hmmm, I like the logic - but apparently the whole Ramirez thing was/is a ploy a lot of player's agents (not accounting for lies on twitter) do to get the player recognised, to a big club and have a higher price-tag.... But who knows, I wish I didn't lose my crystal ball
LTUKicker (Liverpool) 3 years ago
D. Sturridge
Today events seem important to us.... Borini signing is important to indicate we still have our own attraction and we will do good deal.... It is a steal.... Trust me.... Borini is a good goal scorer and poacher at young age.... He is a winner and have high passion to the game.... It is interestinh to see him playing with suarez.... He is also mobile which good for the system we will be building....

Maxi leaving is a sad event but it is anticipated.... Maxi lacks playing time and getting older.... Although I believe he got so much more to offer but I respect he wanted to go home.... Its a great opportunity for cole to step up and fill both kuyt and maxi spaces. And we need new winger.... But w also have sterling.

One thing that really make me smile today is how the team is evolving it the right ways.... From the idea from rafa, king kenny and now rodgers.... We have a young team which are among the most talented at their age pool.... From borrini and carroll as strikers at 20+.... Sterling at wibgs.... Shelvey, hendo both 20s and great.... Kelly, robo, flanno on wing backs.... Coates and wilson as defence strobgholds.... These players are among the best at their age.... And we can only dream how good can they come.... And thanx god we also have the best in the next generation in see coady and suso....

Ynwa
TomArctic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Beautiful
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Want to post a message of thanks to Maxi for all his contribution to Liverpool. He was a model professional and always gave his best. He deserved more time on the field, no doubt. Sorry things didn't work out as well as we all hoped it would at Anfield. Best of luck to you in the future. And as always, YNWA!
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Sad not to hold on to Maxi, but it happens. All the best at Old Boys Maxi!
Lvbittalost (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Maxis last dinner with Liverpool team mates     Link: p.twimg.com/AxuODm8CMAA9HQf.jpg:large
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
4 Brothers.... Maxi will be missed...
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Suarez will miss him as well
The first time I had laid my eyes on maxi    
The maxi song    
Messuarez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hope roma don't screw us a second time, will wait to make my mind up on borini even charlie adam had good credentials before he came. Next season will be interesting and exciting for sure, can't wait
Aachtemichuk (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Borini is a class player. I remember watching him in the Chelsea academy and wishing he would get his opportunity to shine. Great bit of business by Rodgers. Trust me, he knows his stuff scouting wise

Kick4Life - changing lives through football