Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
DOOD WTF!

Fantasy EPL facking won't let me login! Anyone else having this issue? I've already tried resetting password and all that good stuff.

=(

Anyways if anyone is in Knights of Dalgish can you let me know what place I'm in.... You'll see my name Georgio.... The team name is Fussball Club
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I had the same problem.... Annoying as hell
Teja7 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Georgio's Team:

12th place
11 points from today's games
Total points - 121

Reina - 2 pts
A. Cole - 2 pts
Elmohamady - 1 pts
Downing - 2 pts
Suarez - 2 pts x 2(Captain)
@Jesta.... I gave the code for your head-to-head league to #Footy4Torres and it's not working for some reason. Apparenltly it says "not valid".

And in the rules it says any number of teams can be in a league. There is no limit. So it's a bit confusing.

It's 470746-128862, right?
WTF! 12th! I was 3rd yesterday lol =(chelsea and liverpool clean sheets are in dire need
And Cosmic Jestas is in 15 place.    Jesta is improving.
I will have to get back to you on that Teja. I can't login at the moment for some stupid reason. As soon as I do though I will let you know about the code. I'm guessing head to head leagues might lock out new players after the fixture is released so that no one plays more games than the other players but I will have to confirm that.

Edit: Just noticed that post right above this. Thanks Teja.... Unless that was sarcastic and/or patronising?
LOL no sarcasm. It actually says you improved
Good to hear then I don't suppose I'm catching up to you though?
Slowly but steadily, you can make it to the top
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Improving? Jesta is already ahead of you torres.... Having scums in your team automatically disqualifies you .  
Azeal (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Looks like kop4life has an issue getting over it
Madder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Why every news and even at top of this page result show 3-1.... As long as I remembered yesterday.... It is 3-0...
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Klasnic scored a goal in the 91st minute
Its ok bud I was in denial too =/
Shoot I already shut down the tv tat time.... Darn! I was really hoping a clean sheet!
TomArctic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
My heart sunk when they scored :/
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Despite Carra's split second lapse judgement I think he had a good game. Can't wait to see Coates play a game
Madder you have to watch the full match. Stop missing the last 5 mins lol
Haha.... I will, I will Kop4life.... I was really confident I guess.... So the conclusion is.... I need to watch so the opponent can't score.... Haha (am I getting the right conclusion?)
I like that, then we should come an steal you and tie you up to a chair infront of a t. V before every liverpool fc match . Your our lucky charm lol
No need to steal me dude.... I am a red and I surely love to sit with you guys and watch the game LoL
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Anyone subscribed to sentanta?    How is it? I think I'm gonna' subscribe to them
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Dude, there are having a free preview till spetember 13. Did you not know that? They showed the game against sunderland.

Personally I probably won't subscribe to them. They do offer a lot of epl football but the thing is its not a guarantee that they will show a liverpool game so in the end I might only get to watch 15 games on tv and the rest I would have to find on the internet. Don't see the point in spending close to 20 bucks on something that doesn't guarantee me liverpool coverage.
HiiPower (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Decent result today. This team has a lot more scoring prowess than what has been shown so far and as the season progresses, the squad will definitely hit its stride. The assistant commentator was spot on about Carroll. He is the last piece of the puzzle and once he gets in rhythm, the reds will bulldoze through opposition.

And what more can be said of Lucas. An intelligent, humble player who gives it his all every match. This man used to get booed off the field but he worked hard, showed persistence and has now established himself as a vital player in the starting 11. Its players like him, Kuyt, Gerrard, and Suarez that define our widely known saying: You'll Never Walk Alone!

P.S. Heres a good analysis of Enrique and Downing's performances today vs. Bolton:

Link: www.anfieldindex.com/3177/liverpool-fc-31-bolton-w...
When you think that this team has played together only for a handfull of occasions, I can't wait to see them perform in the second part of this season
Can't wait till our best player comes back
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You couldn't have said it better on that second paragraph. YNWA!
Andandandand (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lucas and kuyt are the engines of our team!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Both of them cover SO MUCH ground throughout the game.... Don't know how they can keep running!
Wow, these team is transforming into a beastly team, just imagine when our best player comes back.
Gerrard is gonna' release the cracken on every opponents we play
Lol, that's all we can hope for, but not put pressure on him to start performing instatntly. He will need a few matches to get his fitness
Liverpoolrafi (Liverpool) 3 years ago
But with his class while his getting to his full fitness expect some killer passes and insane shots
Nah, gerrard will perform like a boss.... Besides they have upgraded his right foot rocket
Khaimet (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Where's is the full highlights?
Don't you have lfc. Tv khaimet? They will have the full highlights there in a few hours
Khaimet (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Arrgghh not yet, 'cause always get watch free highlights. Unless one day we really can't watch highlights anymore than i'll subscribe for sure
Agree khaimet
NMP35 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lfc. Tv has so much more than just the highlights. They have player interviews, manager interviews. Post match analysis, pre match analysis. An lots of editorial, history videos, top 100s
I'm pawning errrrryone in EPL Fantasy Team. XP Even though my team suffered this week.    Mwahhahahaa!    
Don't talk too quickly with your scummy team !
Lol.... One player! ONE player I SAY!
You only need one rotten tomatoes to ruin the whole lot, so I heard . It's okay to take him off, beating your team will taste much much sweeter this way
We'll see. You're close Kop, very close but not close enuf. *smirks*
The season has just started my friend !
Yeah, true.

Also, it's a given that I'll drop at some point. I can't keep up with all the teams, their players, and their form. It's hard.

And losing 4 points per transfer is a burden
I Know this won't be popular, but if Gerard's get injured again, we should give the captaincy to Reina, kuyt or maybe Cara. We need our captain to be pushing the team and for others to follow as example, and being on the bench most of the time, I don't think gerard is doing it.
He has been a very very good captain for us, maybe one of the top 5 we have had in the clubs history, but like all good things it needs to end, Just like Sami Hypia did and he wasn't less respected when he did
Oh, you mean full captaincy. Lol I got confused part way through.
Well, the idea is somewhat of a drag and let down. But, like you said all good things come to an end.
Considering full captaincy, I think Gerrard needs to stick with it for a couple more years.
After that we can pick from some young players, like Lucas or Kelly. Also, if Gerrard keeps the armband for 4 or 5 years, I can definitely see Kenny give Conor Coady the armband or see Coady bestowing the honors upon himself.
Injured again? Are you praying for Gerrard to get injured "again" KOP, so gerrard will be replaced as our captain? Ain gonna' happen

"We need our captain to be pushing the team and for others to follow as example"

Isn't that what Gerrard has been doing all this years? I am positive that Gerrard had the most impact on young players compare to other players here at LFC.

"and being on the bench most of the time, I don't think gerard is doing it. "

Gerrard being on bench most of the time? I don't see him on bench most of the time

ALl good things need to end, I do agree but Gerrard is not even near his end

Just cause he is injured does not mean we need another captain
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I don't think the captain situation has to be dealt with this fast, just look at other teams like roma, juventus. Del piero and totti had kept the captaincy even after they past thier prime

And I don't think gerrards time has come to an end, I believe he is gonna' unleash hell with saurez when he returns
Well, I think Gerrard will sport the armband for another 5 years to come. He's only 33.

Besides, he's going to win Liverpool's 23rd League title before he's gonna' give up his Captaincy.
Hoping for him to get injured? Dude don't be ridiculous, I said if he does get injured again, because let's face it, the problem he has is a very bad injury it can end your career just like it did with rednapp. It's all a hypotese.

Captain when he is 38 yrs c'mon maybe 2 more then it will be time for someone else to take over
Injury is part of football, we have to deal with it
Every body know injury is part of the game. But you can't have your captain sitting out most of the season, then he is not really doing his duty as captain.
I know you love gerard fernandez, but as you said we will have to deal with him giving the capataincy to another if his injuries gets worst
Great performance this morning from Kennys men. Here are my thoughts on the match (its pretty long so thanks in advance to those who read it.... I'm just very happy today, lol):

Liverpool 3-1 Bolton @ Anfield
Sat 27/08/11

Reina: Once again it was relatively quiet for Pepe but did well to save Petrov’s cracking volley. Really deserved a clean sheet so he will be a little disappointed with that late Klasnic goal but at least he looks as reliable as ever.

Kelly: Damn injury! Martin has looked good this season so far and was on the verge of being called up to the English national side this week so it’s really annoying. That being said, these things happen and I’m sure he will have a bright future for England, even in spite of this setback. I don’t know how serious it is but I hope he’s back for the Stoke game.

Carragher: Jamie, Jamie, Jamie…91 minutes of solid, consistent and strong defending but most people will remember one really disappointing moment that cost us our clean sheet. We don’t have to be too critical towards him though because I’m sure Jamie’s toughest critic is Jamie Carragher and he will be determined as anything to make amends and get that clean sheet next time. That’s why he’s got the armband in Stevie’s absence.

Agger: To be honest, I get very anxious watching Dan play because I’m always scared the camera is going to cut to him limping off the field . Today was another excellent performance though and if he maintains his fitness throughout the season he may start getting recognised as one of the finest centre halves in the world game. Furthermore, he has sent a message to Coates that he is not giving up his spot in the side without a fight.

Enrique: Three games in red, three excellent performances. How could you not love this guy already? I know its still early days for him but he once again showed how capable he is defending as well as pushing forward. He seems to have that perfect balance for a full back. We have always said that someone like Glen Johnson is a great attacking full back but struggles defensively. That is not a worry for Enrique because he closes people down and makes opposition strikers and wingers really work for any opportunity. We even saw his strength today as he completely outmuscled Klasnic on a couple of occasions. Keep it up.

Lucas: It’s already been said but what a good performance from the Brazilian. His first half especially I thought was outstanding. Every tackle was clean and clinical and every pass found its mark. The Bolton midfield must be frustrated because most of the times they had the ball Lucas popped up out of nowhere and took it back. Very impressive.

Adam: Got the goal he deserved I think. He has been solid in each game so far and today was no exception. He was able to capitalise on Lucas’ hard work on several occasions and does actually look threatening if he has space moving forward. I do find it amusing though that we all knew his debut goal was coming and we all assumed it would be a long range shot…but no one would’ve though he’d do it on his right foot.

Kuyt: The interplay between Kuyt, Suarez and Downing was a joy to watch at times. Early on, Dirk was involved with everything and I was predicting he would at least have an assist by the end of the match. The couple of shots that he did have were decent but lacked the class we are used to. Still not quite at his best but with his workrate I’m sure its just a matter of time before he gets back to scoring and creating goals.

Henderson: Three league matches under his belt and he has improved slightly in each one. He was very good today, especially as Liverpool dominated the first half. On a couple of occasions though, when we had a fast break on he seemed to slow the play down rather than attempt the breakthrough pass to Suarez and co. One thing is for certain though, he seemed a bit more comfortable in a more central role and his goal was very well taken. Congratulations are in order for him I think.
(I did find it amusing though that the camera was showing Suarez on the bench, looking disappointed at being subbed off, while Jordan sat in front of him fixing his damn hair, lol )

Downing: Probably his quietest performance in a Liverpool shirt…that being said he was still quite good. That, I suppose, highlights how well he has done so far. He is still waiting for that duck-breaking goal though but you get the feeling when it does arrive it is going to be spectacular. As happy as I am that Hendo got the goal I would’ve been delighted if Downing’s first attempt from Suarez’ brilliant pass had gone in. We could’ve been talking up goal of the season in just the third game.

Suarez: Man of the Match. He was everywhere and drove us forward time and time again. He is class and he is elite. Nuff said.

Skrtel: A shame that his return to the EPL came at the expense of an injured Martin Kelly but he did a damn good job today. I was shocked to see him move straight to right back, I had assumed Carra would take that spot and Skrtel would move into the middle. It turned out to be a brilliant move though because he played with a freedom he would rarely experience. He actually wasn’t bad on the overlap and he looked threatening when he tried to cut into the box. Great powerful header that gave us the all important second goal. He must have enjoyed scoring because he then tried to barge his way through defenders, not around the like Suarez would do, but straight through them to try and score again. Really good performance I thought.

Carroll and Maxi: Neither had much of an impact in the short amount of game time they got but Andy looked eager and Maxi almost did his ninja style trick of appearing invisible before striking.

The Ref: I actually thought he got all the penalty decisions correct and didn’t give any unnecessary cards. However, the backpass decision (or lack thereof) was utterly absurd. Furthermore, at one point the Bolton defender was trying to move the ball out of defence when it got caught between the ref’s legs and it took him a couple of seconds to get out of the way. It was hilarious but showed he wasn’t paying attention at that particular moment.

Overall: Undoubtedly the most convincing performance of the season and I think its now 10 wins in a row against Bolton. The only concern is that now we have a stupid international break. I hope this doesn’t break up the momentum we have established early in the season. I suppose all we can do now is sit back, enjoy top spot for however long we are there and hope it’s a bad day for the city of Manchester tonight.
Don't forget the king; he made a ver inspired change to bring on skertl and play him as full back. That was unexpected but my god di he get that spot on.
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That's a mouthfull
Good at your age it's good to learn
It's quite a small analysis actually. Once you get typing with a good idea of what to say, the words just come to you.

Amazing analysis Jesta. Agree with everything you said
LOL LOL.... Shut up Kop. Hahaa
In order to get a clean sheet you must be concentrated the 90 minutes but if you lose the concentration even for a second it will cost you things like happened with carra today so I believe that we don't had a perfect match just because we weren't able to hold the zero in our target however I can't complain of absolutely anything because all the team gave a good display wich is the most important to get always the three points at least at home

What I mean is that the team still has to work on aspects like those but anyway I can take for granted that we are already one of the main candidate for the title YNWA!
Spot on only thing I disagree with you is that I would prefer henderson scoring rather than downing albeit it would of been a wonderful goal if it went in, just because henderson needs the confidence boost
I'm looking forward to see henderson playing in the next game
Oh yeah, I'm definitely glad Hendo got on the score sheet but I'm just imaginig wha a cracking goal that would have been. Fairly good work though from Jaskelainen
But at times it made some stupid mistakes which could of costed Bolton especially with goal poachers like suarez and kuyt
123lfc (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Huge improvements in the fluidity of the team. It was there for parts of the games so far this season - and it clicking the way it did today is really encouraging
MJTorres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I was looking at the match pictures on the website, and man, Henderson was feeling it today. Its good to see our players really playing with passion and showing it in their celebrations.

Link: www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/pics-reds-hit-...

When he scored, I was happy to see him celebrate with so much vigor. He brought his A game today and it showed, looked like he was really enjoying himself out there. Can't wait to see him again next game
I think it was just releasing the frustration from the past games
However, the Gunners could still face competition for Elia's signature from Liverpool, who have been courting the player for quite some time.

Reds boss Kenny Dalglish has been very active in this summer's transfer window, having already made five signings at Anfield - including midfield additions of Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam, and Stewart Downing.

It is unclear at this stage whether Liverpool would still look to rival Arsenal for the player who is under contract at Hamburg until 2014, and if not Wenger and Co. May have an unchallenged bid accepted in the coming days.

Link: www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/arsenal-ente...
I don't like elia much. He's got a bad attitude. For what its worth, I hope we don't buy him. He's fast and a great dribbler for sure but I'm not sure he'll ever be much more than a super sub
You just described babel lol, for sure we don't need another babel at our club
^LOL
A smaller babel ahaha exactly
Chelsea have agreed a deal to sign highly-rated Ajax defender Gregory van der Wiel, according to reports in Holland.

The Dutch international has been linked with a move to the Stamford Bridge for quite some time and it is believed that Andre Villas-Boas has secured the signature of the 23-year-old for around £28m.

Link: www.fanatix.com/news/chelsea-agree-28m-deal-to-sig...

Chelsea's deallings are making ours look like bargains
Wooah. That's a big price tag. But ajax produce some fantastic players though. I like VDviel alot, good luck in the epl
Albeit, I don't consider our signings a bargain, I do think that Kenny and Camolli have been very smart business wise.
We brought in 8 quality players, whereas City and Chelsea got in 3 quality players for the same amount we spent.... Chelsea are just getting ripped off.
Even though money isn't an objection for them and they will surely continue going on spending sprees every transfer window - it WILL come back to bite them in the ass
Adam, Enrique and if we get coates for 7 millions, really those must be the bargain of the transfer window
Torres I agree it will bite them in the ass
Like john henry quoted "History tells you that sometimes, like butterflies, billionares land on one attractive resting place then move on to another. I'm asking: when it's time for these people to move, is there a structure in place to enable their clubs to survive? "

The more interviews I read the more I like john henry he has great balance of smart business acumen with the understanding and love of sports
McEachran (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Fake rumor from Talkbollix. Don't believe it
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
My View on lucas has changed alot scince last season, now I think he should start for brazil!  
He is already a starter for brazil my friend. He has been since the new boss took over, and his performances has been really good too.
Go the saint
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Liverpool is doing amazingly and then I just realised Gerrard inst even in the team yet! Lol imagine how we'd be with him.... Definitely a strong title contender. Btw anyone know when Gerrard is set to come back?
MJTorres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Sometime in September. And Stevie.... Oh man Liverpool, just imagining it tingles my spine
Don't get your hope too much, stevie will need a couple of months before he gets to full fitness, lets hope that he doesn't get injured again before he reach the level which we all know he can play
I hear that. He said before that he feels like new.... So that's good. Anyway we'll have a proper leader when gerrard returns. Imagining the service and support carrol and suarez will have.... Mmm. Mmmmmm
Tanair (Liverpool) 3 years ago
So good to see liverpool on top once again....
Is there been diving lately in our team....
I remember hendo getting one yellow for it....
I feel bad....
Bplittle (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It was far from a bad dive though and he took responsibility for it like a man and immmediately apologized to the fans. Respect. The defender actually caught his legs a lot if you watch the replays and on another day it coulda been a penalty.
But no, not much diving if any as far as I've seen!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football