Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Faceo (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Well the david villa to liverpool rumors are back again. Villa comin' to liverpool is definitely a long shot but regardless, I am super excited we are to linked to villa. We may not have the money but I don't think our competing clubs are interested in him. Man utd just signed van persie, chelsea are looking at falcao, spurs just got dempsey. The only question is whether or not he wants to join liverpool. I know villa and reina are great friends. I hope he can do some convincing along with alonso. But boy would I be happy if villa came. Our striker problem would be gone!

Teja7 4 years ago
Would be amazing to have him play for LFC.

But him being 31 might not interest neither FSG nor BR.

We should go after Cavani or Falcao
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Please Teja, try to be a little more realistic. Geez....    .... We should get Cavani AND Falcao!
Teja7 4 years ago
No no David, you're exaggerating. Would be impossible to get both of them. Pfft, you're crazy!    We should get messi!
Messi?! Surely you jest. That is an idea that borders on complete insanity. Get real dude.

We should just clone a young version of Ian Rush! Problem solved.
BlackAna (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Cavani?    Cavani!    
Glikus (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If we could not give 7mil for Despsey, how are we gonna' splash the 4OM+ needed for Falcao or Cavani?

At least we got all the time in the world to think about it

Realistic ones? Mmm, I'd say a young gun from Argentina like Funes Mori, or Damiao from Brazil (already too diffucult maybe....). Gaitan from Benfica is quite funny and versatile too. Or maybe it would be the right time for Doumbia to get out of Moscow, along whith Dzagoev if possible, even if I like CSKA, would be a real plesure to see those 2 in a LFC shirt
Alright so that's a no to Cavani and Falcao but my Ian Rush clone is still a possibility? Pleeeeeease?
So why are you sitting here doing nothing, go back to work on it.... We need him soon rather than later
Lol. I'm no mad scientist....    .... Unfortunately.
Filip90 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Filip90 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Who is 7, 8, 16, 19?    I think I know who's 19, but I'm not sure...
Titi (Arsenal) 4 years ago
7 is Ballack
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 4 years ago
8 is Deco and I think 16 is Roberto Baggio. 19 is definitely Maradona
Raam1988 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
7: Myself    8: Deco.... Chubby kid    19: Maradona?
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I would've given Paul Scholes so much s**t in grade school
Teja7 4 years ago
^LOL me too
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
16 is Roberto Baggio of course. The Divine Ponytail!
XXEAXx (Liverpool) 4 years ago
16 is baggio....    Editamn beaten to it, I'm gonna' go sulk in the corner now....
I'm not sure why but I get the feeling that 16 is Baggio...
PC2572 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Rooney's hairstyle hasn't changed much in the last 26 years...
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Paulo Maldini looks the exact same now as he did in that picture heha
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Outdated. RVP no longer plays for a North London club
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I wonder who 3 is?
Warning : Spoiler !

1. The litle ugly troll
2. Stevie
3. Obvious Lampard
4. Van Pussy
5. Torres
6. Crespo
7. Ballack
8. Deco
9. CR7
10. Iniesta
11. Valdes
12. Kaka
13. Cannavaro
14. Maldini
15. Totti
16. Baggio (this is getting more historical)
17. Ronaldhinho
18. Ronaldo (the real one)
19. Maradona
Foootyfan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
20. Messi
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Our time is now
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Pardon my ignorance guys, but how does this meebo thing work? . Lol
I don't see you on Meebo, I will check for d-links but if you would rather stream the full match you can do so here.

I thought that was strange too, 'cause we're friends on footytube.... So I thought I was doing smthng wrong. Lol
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Vs Norwich

Sub: Jones, Wisdom, Agger/Carragher, Henderson, Downing, Suso, Borini/Yesil
Teja7 4 years ago
Suso on for Gerrard/Sahin in the second if things are going our way
Suso on for Gerrard/Sahin regardless of if things are going our way or not.

He can change games, and has made an immediate impact twice now, so I don't think we have to be winning for him to come on
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He should definitely play.... And we should be beating them so good time to come show his skill
Please anyone knows where I can watch westbrom vs liverpool full match?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
BlackAna gave me full links for the 1st half and 2nd half downloads. He's online right now so best bet is to meebo him
Absolutely brilliant piece contrasting the Suarez/Evra-Terry/Ferdinand case in the media

The author has no connection to Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool
God help us if we don't win our next game
I know our lads will be pumped for the game. Whether were playing Manchester United or Southampton we need to play with the highest intensity and focus to get the three points. I hope Suarez can replicate some of the magic he showcased last year at Norwich
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'm going to be at the game.    Been to 7 Liverpool games and seen 7 wins so far
7?!? Damn you I've only been to two actual matches but have had the Anfield/Museum tour 2 or 3 times
LFCclass (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I've only been to one and it's when we lost to man city in manchester 3-0....  
I've been to none and I hate all of you!    .... Ok sorry, just jealousy again. I take that back...
My dream is to go to liverpool someday and watch a match at anfield. Someday...
Wigan manager Roberto Martínez charged by FA over referee criticism--

"Roberto Martínez has been charged by the FA after criticising the referee following Wigan's defeat to Manchester United on 15 September."

Martínez, unhappy with a first-minute penalty decision made against his side by Michael Oliver, suggested referees were more likely to award key decisions to bigger clubs.

"Sometimes it is true," he told reporters. "You look at the incident and you analyse the games you had and just by the law of averages you should get wrong decisions going your way and sometimes it is difficult to understand we don't get that."

"It is difficult in certain aspects, certain games that you never get wrong calls going your way."

An FA statement said: "The charge is in relation to an alleged breach of FA Rule E3 concerning media comments which implied that the match referee and/or match officials in general are motivated by bias and/or brought the game into disrepute."

Martínez has until 4pm on Thursday 27 September to respond to the charge.

Got to feel for Roberto... Even without the penalty kick Wigan would of still probably lost but referees need to be consistent... Consistency is what we fans want! Here was the 'penalty' if any of you haven't seen it

Michael Oliver was the ref for that game... Was also the referee for our capital one cup game against West Brom. Which apparently the tackle on Henderson by Mulumbu was not worthy of a red card or even a yellow card; but the tackle Wisdom gave which he won the ball warranted a yellow card *rolls eyes*
Source: Guardian    
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Manchester United.... The easiest club to hate in English football.

Speak out against extremely biased calls and get punished by the fergie association
Watch out mate.... Don't call it the Fergie Association, Man UTD fans are going to beat us up lol
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Fergay analkissation is good?
Praise for Suarez & Gerrard from departing Burgess--

"Darren Burgess, the head of fitness and conditioning at Liverpool, is leaving the club after two years in the job. "

"The likeable Australian was part of an Australian trio brought in by Rafa Benitez but implemented shortly after the Spaniard left the club back in summer 2010. Burgess was joined by Dr. Peter Brukner, who left the club back in April and physio Phil Coles who it has been revealed has also left the club. "

“Luis Suarez‘s training intensity is unlike anything I’ve ever worked with in any code. He just cannot lose. "

"Sometimes, as a coach, you have to make up numbers in training, and this happened in the early days when he arrived, because he was serving a suspension from his days in Holland. ”

“He booted the hell out of me. I looked angrily at him, but he just gesticulated as if to say … when you are on the field, you are one of us!”

And on Gerrard he praised:

“I’ve never seen anyone strike a ball as well in any code of football. When the big clubs play at Anfield, the opposition players all want Stevie’s jersey. The respect is amazing. ”

All the best to Pep and Darren for all the hard work they put in while with us! YNWA

Source: TIA

Georgio (Bayern München) 4 years ago
The possible hunt for new Goalkeepers list has shrunk slightly.... M. Vorm has extended his contract at Swansea with an extra 4 years
WhiteHartRogue (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
D you really want Pep replaced? Give him some grace man, he's a legend for your club
Don't think at all we are going for a GK. Reina should pick himself up, for sure but he is quality in the end, has been there for a wile and still has some years to play.

Plus I think one of the fisrt quality BR is asking for a GK is to bee very good whith his feets, and Pepe is one if not still the best in this area
LTUKicker (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yet it wouldn't hurt to have a good prospect of a keeper on the bench and in the cup games
Liverp011FC (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Where J. Cole guys?  
Probably eating some pies
How downhill has JCole gone? Man I really liked him at chelsea *shudders, we came close to signing him and I'm glad we didn't now!
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah spurs really dodged a bullet in not getting cole. He just seems content to do absolutely nothing while getting paid crazy wages. The guy is such a crutch to this club
Well that's what happens when you're in London with Chelsea. Once you start hanging out with Lampard, pies and sandwiches just start to appear out of nowhere lol We could cut you a good deal WhiteHartRogue for Cole? Free transfer but you just pay his ridiculously high wages while he sits on the bench? Sounds good right
Ol, no I'm ok thanks. Its a shame really, he's ruined his career with wanting money, the same as Owen did when he left you. He hasnt really had a chance has he? But now he won't get one, all the money he gets no1 will bid for him, same with half of citys squad!
LeMassiveWenger (Arsenal) 4 years ago
You should play your youngsters(be team).... They actually won.    
Honestabe (Liverpool) 4 years ago
WBA!    Https://www.Facebook.Com/photo.Php?Fbid=10152135593710080&set=a.10151447122535080.827037.44784315079&type=1&ref=nf
Real class act from West Brom
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 4 years ago
Real class act from Dinglehater2
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Lucas: Worst year of my career and life

Link: 's-lucas:-worst-year-of-my-career-and-life?cc=5901

Awwwwwwwww....poor Lucas! We believe in you mate! YNWA
I have a real soft spot for Lucas.... Everything he's gone through while being with the club makes me respect him a whole lot more! Hope his recovery is swift and no more problems come about for the Brazilian Maestro!
Its a shame really before his first injury he was showing signs of becoming a top player, had anout 6 great months, then the injury, and now the reoccurance, such a shame
LTUKicker (Liverpool) 4 years ago
How long till he's back?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football