Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Duo Tweet Olympic joy

"By choosing this Pic....Suarez is telling Liverpool fans that Ramirez is on the way to Anfield....I hope I'm Right"

Link: www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/duo-tweet-oly...
Tomedis (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Or he just took a picture with a goalscorer of that match
JohnR1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm excited now! Hopefully they're whispering in his ear every chance they get about coming to the pool !
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Can anyone else hear crickets chirping?
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 years ago
"We are Liverpool, we can't finish eighth. We have got to take the criticism for under-performing last year and put it right. We can't be doing post-match interviews saying 'we should have got the points or we were not clinical enough'. We have got to be clinical. We have got to get the points we should get. " - Steven Gerrard
Well said Stevie. He's right and I love that attitude. Words are cheap though so he and the boys need to go out and walk the walk
Weezer (Liverpool) 3 years ago
After seeing a bunch of interviews, Borini really looks like a focused player. He's got his head straight. Also I loved how he was like 'I hate to restrict the manager in choosing my position, that's why I can play anywhere upfront, Left wing or Right, it means the same thing;
Montpellieraine (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Just saw highlights of the UAE v Uruguay match and I have to say the Emirates were impressive! Plus they have a player who looks so much like David Luiz it's scary
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Where did you see?
What was the score? I suppose I could easily research it myself but I can't be bothered
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
2-1 to Uruguay
Hexxs7007 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You mean Omar , I'm from the Emirates too funny thing is, I was supporting Uruguay for Suarez and Coates and I thought Emirates were loosing 5-0 6-0 something. They really played well
Madder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Link: www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/0...

Finally, the man himself had spoken.... And him being strong enough to come and say this... I think he is ready to go on the journey with us.... He will be a strong team member... I do hope he got his shot and did well
I hope he does well.... Bcoz the way Jonjo and Adam have stepped up, he will really have to take it up a notch or sit on the bench...
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I don't exactly remember but I think it was khamet who posted that video in which damien comolli and aquilani where discussing something after the match in pre season last year and it was recorded in the cam so audio was also not at all audible but aquilani clearly looked unhappy in that video....

And I think it might be true what aquialani is claiming.... And if he didn't wanted to play in england why would have he joined liverpool at the first place under benitez....
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think it's one of those situations that we'll never know the full story.    
Madder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Link: www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2179457...

So the captain is already pumped up! I hope everyone will share it and put their life on the line to try and reach it!
f**k I MISS those champions league night....

Thrashing madristas, beating chalsea in the return leg when kuyt scored last penalty and "liverpool IN seventh heaven" next days headlines in the newspaper I still have those cuttings taken out from paper....

Ahhh wish those days come back soon....
PaRa (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah man same here, 2004–05 UEFA Champions League was magical.
Istanbul final against Milan, I'll never forget it.... Those were the good old days
Rockerr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
So westham are ready to pay 2m plus one year's wages to take carroll on loan with an option to buy him for 16m if they stay up in the league next season. So we get totally 18m Mmm.... If Liverpool wants to sell him, I don't think we'll get a better offer for him. But would be great if someone buys him straight away, instead of this loan thing
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Just because they have an option to buy him doesn't mean they will. What if he plays for West Ham, does well and even scores against us, and then we get him back? Its hard for a player to forget a club he was successful at
Even if he performs well rodgers wouldn't want him back. Being good enough ain't the problem herefitting into his football is
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Loaned players aren't allowed to play against their home clubs
Actually there is no option to buy or reject but a compulsory clause that will make them to buy him if they aren't relegated
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 3 years ago
@faceo yes they are, unless they explicitly state it in the contract
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
No it is a fifa rule isn't it?
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Don't think its a fifa rule because I have seen loaned out players play against there parent teams and even score in the serie a
LFCclass (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Anyone have a stream to the GB game.... Post it to my wall? Thanks
Damn this Britain's game is crazy!
Meh, I thought it was quite boring actually
But people were getting hurt all the time
Well I guess that could be crazy, touché sir
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
So funny manure fans booing Bellers
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
It was the same thing with Suarez.    Manure fans can suck it!
Lol just bcos they represent some rival in different t-shirt....

I mean what the heck he is still having the same nationality....
Ping92 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Bellamy
Underrated (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I can't understand some liverpool fans when aquilani was out on loan all I could see is liverpool fans saying bring aquaman bk and nw that he is bk and playing well even do its just pre-season people are still complaining I give up some fans seriously doesn't no anything about football
MJTorres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Sad truth
Swayze69 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I've only ever seen people go on about him "not wanting to play for liverpool" which is the the complete opposite he's been saying the past three years. He's wants to play.... But just like any other player if he's not playing he won't want to stay. With maxi and kuyt gone i'd like to think theres room for cole and aquas wages. Aqua in the 18 shirt looks good
Onetwos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
To me it didn't look like he was trying at all. He is a good player, it doesn't take long to see that, but I don't think his head is all here. It seems like he wishes he was elsewhere. And that might be because he was mistreated by being loaned out when he wanted to stay. But regardless he just doesn't have that determination to win people over yet. If he stays and plays that will change but for right now he isn't winning people over cause we had such high expectations of him
But lets make an exception for charlie adam, cole, downing, spearing, carrol and henderson.... .... Cause their heads and mind sets are all int he right place, right?
^ I don't understand? With the exception of Cole, none of those players were loaned out so I'm not sure what you mean.

My opinion on those players is much different than most people in here
Aqua wants to play and he is probably our second most talented CM, play him
I watched both pre-season games and it doesn't seem to me like he puts in 100%

He is better that Spearing, Adam, Cole, and Henderson right now. But he isn't playing like it
Link: bleacherreport.com/articles/1272795-liverpool-vs-r...

Can't read? He was one of our better players yesterday
BeefCurtains (Limerick) 3 years ago
@Underrated:    Or punctuation.    
I can read, but I chose to form my own opinion. I'd rather watch the game and decide than to read a few sentences on bleacherreport.
Thanks for the link
I did that too
Did you guys read the interview or whatever Aquilani gave to BBC Sport? He says he wants to stay, and that he was pushed out by the club. I'll take his word for it
Come on Aqua! We believe in you lad!
Gaston ramirez has just scored a freekick from about 25-30 yards out
Wish we could of gotten him before the Olympics because now everyone sees what he can do and want him on there team!
I will say we NEED him. I remember when Mata was on the move, we needed him and we didn't get him. Same for Marin, I wanted him to come to Liverpool before he became a hot commodity. We lost out on him. And then there was Hazard. I thought Liverpool should have made a significant move for him 2 seasons ago. Lost out on him.

Right now, Ramirez is the guy I want to see most in a Liverpool shirt. If we lose him to Tottenham I will lose all faith. He is made for this club. He is immensely talented and if we don't pay 20M for him, a club like City will and we will lose out again. This kind of player you should break the bank for
DIEROTEN (Liverpool) 3 years ago
F-O-R-G-E-T A-L-L-E-N B-U-Y R-A-M-I-R-E-Z!
Being from Uruguay, I think he and Suarez will be good together
We were never gonna' get mata
We were linked with him if I recall
Didn't say we were never linked
So why exactly were we never going to get him? Did he say publicly he didn't want to play for us?  
Unless he was a die hard liverpool fan (which he isn't) he was never going to come to liverpool, he was going to go to the teams that pay him huge wages & play/win champions league football
Don't think we can afford him, bologna already wants 25m euros for him. Now with there kinda performances his price will go up even higher
f*****g transfer market is soooo inflated
Haha maybe he'll pull a "I want to leave" move and be sold cheaper. Either way I hope Suarez can help us get him
Ynwa4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago

City sign new player...Haha
Ordaye (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What a signing!. With his skills no doubt they can defend their title. Proof of his skills

Check specifically 2:04, 5:10 and 7:58

Kick4Life - changing lives through football