Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Why do I get the feeling every time I watch a Liverpool game we seem to not win, but every time I don't we seem to thrash our opponents in the finest of fashions?
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 3 years ago

JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If this is true then I would like oh formally request that you never ever watch us play again. Cheers.
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Go and watch all man utd and everton games.... Get relegated! Lol
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The Premiere league are unlikely to take any action following anti-Liverpool chants in Man U's 4-0 win over Wigan.

Yet when Suarez (1 man) was accused and found guilty he receives a 8 match ban and 40, 000 pound fine.

The English premiere league and FA, proudly doing f**k all for LFC as usual
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What do people think of Ricky van Wolfswinkel? We need a pure striker, and he is a classy player. Ruthless in front of the net. I feel we need someone like that, who is just real calm and collected in front of the net. The Dutch have that in their blood, they never panic in front of goal.

His value may have risen a bit since moving to Sporting, but I still think we could buy him for 15 million or so
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He's got an awesome name.... Dunno much about him though
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I haven't really seen him play before, but I love playing as Sporting Lisbon in FIFA because of him. He's got the best name and he gets all the goals. He's still really young I think too.... Like 23 maybe?
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Who is the best midfielder in Premier League via GMF
As of now

Gerrard has 13, 249 votes

Scholes with 1, 652

Lampard with 1, 521

God damn, I would not want to see this poll if I was a chelsea fan

They still can't accept that Gerrard is 10x better than Lampard lmao.

Gerrard is definitely top 5 midfielders in the world. If not the best.
TheTorresBounce (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Not anymore.... Or anywhere close, but he was in his time
Man look at this gap! Lol
@TheTorresBounce    Still better than Lampard lol
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
TheTorresBounce....
I think he will become that player once again. For England in the Euros he was behind everything good they did. It's only a matter of time until he gets back to his brilliant best for us.

I still think he is capable of the 30 yard screamers and driving us to victory.
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Not this gerrard vs lampard s**t again. They both are good and old and nowhere near as good they once were
Frank is the most decorated pie eater in England, credit to him!
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol gerrard top 5 midfielders in the world...
At least his the best midfielder in Premier League
Blazzedlord likes stopping by the Liverpool forum. Anytime you say anything about pie eater and Terry he stops over to give his insightful comments *rolls eyes*
Liverpool5 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
23 years later AND WE HAVE THE truth.  Are. I. P 96    Liverpool  Liverpool....        
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Now for justice
Madder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Watching the totenham game.... And I can see they are using a philosophy that everyone can have a go if they think there is a chance.... Which struck me.... Lately we arent do that much.... We looking forward for only suarez and borini for this.... Everyone else is composed on maintaining the dominance in the zone they needed to cover.... Sterling seem lacking his confidence to have more try himself.... He loves beating the opposition and pass it.... Gerrard drop deeper yesterday where he should be roaming outside the box for a thunderbolt.... Allen also can have a decent long shot but he is less focused on that for a good reason which is holding the midfield.... My point is we should encourage our players to have a shot.... I knew our shot stat been good.... But still if you have more shots you have more possibility.... More possesion, more attempts on goal, more goals.... And more win...
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Can sometimes be counterproductive though. Look at the game today, Tottenham registered 11 shots on target and 11 off, yet only three goals.

A lot of the failed shots were blocked as well which caused a loss of possession in the middle of building-up a proper attack
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 3 years ago
"only" three goals?! Dude, at the moment I would kill to see my team "only" score three goals in a game. Lol
I second that, Jesta
I dunno bout you guys.... But I like downing attitude now.... He is fired up everytime the manager let him play.... He really wanted to prove his worth.... 2 games he came as sub.... He didmke recognizable contribution.... Hope he will improve...
Raul1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I noticed that too.... May be his form will improve
Footster (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I've always believed that Downing and Hendo are decent players. I'd give them both time and hope they will prove their worth. They are not super players but they are decent squad players and I would have them in our squad because given our condition we can't expect to have TOP players coming in so easily so we need to have these kind of players and work them to their 100% potential util we get better and attract better players again!
I love downing determination and hendo positive thinking...
And the woodwork came to haunt us again! Sucks!
We need to be sharper.... That is the only way.... The woodwork os gonna' be there all d time.... But we can improve our attack...
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
A victory against manure tastes sweeter than 6 points
Raul1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
True that
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
And I think that is why name has been given derby match...
Khaimet (Liverpool) 3 years ago
In terms of possession play we improved this season only the problem is our conversion rate. It always happen due to defenders mistake example Borini could've score from his first chance. The final third is always hard especially when Sunderland sit back and wait for counter attack. We need more creativity on how pass and have a chance to pass through ball or shot at directly at open chances. Plus it is so irritating to our 2 shots hit the woodwork this is really bad just hated every time it happened.
I think Brendan half time talk does work. He's a good manager. We just haven't click that well in attacking play but we are getting there soon.... Nah we will click against Manure that's a fact can't wait to kick these scums still made that shameless chants yesterday. Seems like this rivalry still going on as normal eh? Well let see when we meet them at Anfield
Totally agree.... We are moving the right direction.... Once we solve our attacking threat.... We will be a major force.... I am glad rodgers been assured of long term support.... And everyone understood it.... We keep focus on the pitch even the results are not falling in our favor.... This helps a lot.... Rather than blaming thebmanager...
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 3 years ago

Haha there are times when I couldn't understand Kenny, and this is a perfect example
Lkerun (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I actually can understand him and I'm not even British!
"I wouldn't shake John Terry's hand either. God knows where those fingers have been. " - john rocha
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
In mrs rocha prolly Jks, jks
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
^but like actually...
God had said that he created everything that was needed for every football club in the world to form except for one club. Man utd. That club was created by the RED devil
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I like that we are keeping 60% of ball in away also

Possession means chances.... Now we need to convert this chances

But in one corner of my heart I would prefer if we keep 20% of ball only and create 2 chances and converting them into goals :/
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Actually I don't know that you have seen one of the interview of BR or not but in that interview he explained what is the meaning of "death BY football"

He said when you almost control every move being done on the field you keep on passing the ball so good that opponents are able to touch it.... Then what will happen they will try and push you hard initially but after first hr they'll start tiring and then they'll not even come for it so you when you are ultimately controlling the game with opponent not being able to do anything that is called "death BY football" so controlling the game definitely means we are changing the gears when ever we want so once we are good at controlling goals will start coming...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Given the nature of the game midweek i'd imagine liverpool will rest players ahead of the utd match right?
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I would hope so

Kick4Life - changing lives through football