Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I'm sorry for you guys!
Liverpool played with heart and passion but once again United get away with it....

I quote Didier Drogba:

"It's a fu**ing disgrace!"
Onetwos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Your username says it all
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
So how come Goal.com doesn't have a 'player rating' for Mark Halsey, I thought he did awesome today....

A mistake maybe?

PS:After watching the game I think Mark Halsey is a good buy, I think he is a good CM buy for Man you, I guess this pushes Webb to left wing now?
W0lf (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That ref can go eat a big bag of d*cks smdmfh, well played Liverpool especially with 10 men down
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Utter disgrace from United and their fans. Basking in the Glory of the win when their players dived, manipulated and done what not. One thing that my football coach taught me was to play with honour and that is missing from United. Atleast play with honour if you call yourself to be the best team in England. Hoping United fans discuss this match with sense and in an unbiassed manner
Joeymac (Manchester United) 4 years ago
No one is basking in any glory. It's the worst performance that a lot of us can remember. In fact, most fans I've seen have acknowledged that Liverpool deserved something today, even with 10 men. Just look at the post below yours
Please enlighten me. What did Liverpool deserve today? What is 'something. '
SilvaMaestro16 (Manchester City) 4 years ago
 Mufc1990 - "Was an ugly win and none of us are proud of it. " I've seen this statement numerous times
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah, most Man UTD fans will see it that way
Unless they're f*cking retarded
Fromv (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Terrible decision from reff cost us the game.... But on the positive note our team played well like the manager want to.... High press, pass and pass to open the space....
Suso really promising and had a good game
Our midfield control the game very nice even with 10 mens

The future is bright

I rather wait for one or two more season if we can built a team to win the title in next 10 years

Ynwa
Made a bad pass that lead up to their dive and penalty at the other end but other than that he was solid
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Man UTD must be proud of their new signing in Mark Halsey, who is the apprentice of Master Webb. As demonstrated today, Mr. Halsey produced some marvelous decisions that will no doubt impress the Man UTD faithful. In a recent interview with Mr. Halsey, he stated that Howard Webb inspired him to join the club as Mr. Webb alone has helped shift the fortunes in Man U's favor, "He is an absolute legend!" exclaimed the drooling Halsey. "I have long desired to walk in his footsteps, and my dream has finally become a reality. " With the addition of someone with the eyes of a hawk that Mr. Webb definitely exhibits, Man UTD will surely benefit from Mr. Halsey in the foreseeable future
This sort of thing sounds like a joke and a conspiracy theory, but if it really were something like this in real life I would not be surprised one bit.
Hmohammed (Liverpool) 4 years ago
When I was a kid I would be heartbroken when things like this happened, but you all know how it is nowadays -_- Anywho good game by the boys, Gerrard looking good, Suso and Sterling shining and a great performance all round. Don't let the final score define the game guys it's a long season and if we continue to play like we did today we will do well
"When I was a kid I would be heartbroken when things like this happened"    I must still be a kid then
Hmohammed (Liverpool) 4 years ago
LOl I was still really hartbroken but when I was a kid it usually led to tears
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Roobbeeddd
Stats : Liverpool ----- Manchester United
Possession: 53% ---- 47% (Liverpool With 10 men)
Total Shots : 12 --- 6
On Target : 6 ---- 3
Corners : 7 ---- 3
Pass Success : 85%-85%

One Difference : Referee !
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Saw different possession stats.... 48%-52% still really close and better shots on goal stats. Overall play was much better too
Live. Skysports.com
BenBro (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Don't need to go over todays game, completely ruined by bad calls. But anyway,

Creepy fact, Gerrard scored at 45:51 add that together....

Lvbittalost (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Someone was looking down on him
MyJohnson (Liverpool) 4 years ago
^_^
SilvaMaestro16 (Manchester City) 4 years ago
And someone was looking out for United
*coughrefcough*
What a disgrace. If I was out there I would have probably broke both of Van Persie's legs.

I DO NOT say this lightly.... But I would NOT be surprised if there is indeed some kind of match fixing going on in the EPL. This game, from a neutral viewpoint, was ridiculous.

1. Shelvey was NOT a straight red.
2. Valencia with the blatant dive for the penalty.
3. Van Persie with the SAME tackle on Suso as Shelvey on Evans, came in even later.... Only a yellow.
4. Kagawa going down like a leaf when anyone is around.... Earns free kick every time.

That said. Let me just say:

1. Allen is money. He is reliable, solid and has a great future.
2. Our kids can play, and this game will only give them confidence (Suso, Sterling, Kelly)
3. I'm heartbroken for Gerrard. He played his heart out and in the end there was no justice ON the pitch.
4. Our weakest link is PEPE reina. I hate to say it. The guy has been in decline now for a few season. When was the last time he bailed the team out with a save. For me, that first goal should NOT have gone in. A good keeper cuts the angle a little better.

Lastly, I just want to say that it's in human nature to know and to show when you got off extremely lucky. From Van Persie, and Ferguson's reaction after the final whistle you could tell they felt lucky and just wanted to GTF off the pitch
Etherr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Agree with you on everything except the fact that Reina should have stopped the first goal. That was a brilliant strike by Rafael
From that angle and that distance, Reina has no excuse. Positioning would have made it impossible
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If you let yourselves tricked by the league table think twice!
I'm proud Shelvey point the finger at Ferguson and maybe saying that the old man is controling the referees(the FA)!
Thank you Shelvey if you mean what I mean!
Anyway the better team even with 10 man and the s**t ref on the opposite side didn't won!
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Shelvey pawned Fergie
He will probably be fined for it
I hope he called him a whiskey nose cheating f*ck. Because that's what he is
Lol
AnthonysOpinion (Atlético Madrid) 4 years ago
I thought, with the exception of the red card (it deserved something)and the mid-pitch miscue that led to RVP's penalty, Liverpool played one heck of a match. Definitely deserved a result. United getting three points is a crying shame
Filip90 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Well, 10 vs 12, it's hard to win...
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 4 years ago
In the end it was 9 vs 12
LeDerp (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Undeserved loss! Hope you guys bounce back in the next game!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football