Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Khaimet (Liverpool) 3 years ago
So what now? I think either Downing or Adam gone and Carroll could love a late dramatic headline? But we need players fxxkIng striker, wingers we need a fxxking a goal machine! Spearing loan to Bolton?
2conca (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Would love to keep downing rather then adam.... We need wing players
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Sky Sports understands Manchester City have been unable to agree a fee with Swansea City to sign winger Scott Sinclair
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The Times is reporting Theo Walcott has rejected a contract extension at Arsenal. Liverpool and Manchester City are said to be monitoring the situation. We will bring you any news on this story if there are any developments
Come Liverkid Liverpool is with you!
Allenator24 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Well the lad did support us as a boy, but c'mon Theo!
Trev (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Don't think we will pay his demanded wages which is 100, 000/week though!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Maybe Sinclair would be a better choice.... Because his wages won't be ridiculous. Wouldn't have a problem if we landed Theo if he took a wage cut!
Dun see why he will though, to leav Arsenal (champions league) and take a pay cut to come to us(no champions league yet). Unless he really liked us...
I think Man City were planning on paying for Theo Walcott with their Arsenal club card points lmao

@Trev Sahin came to us.... Suarez came to us with no champions league.... We can still lure players into the club! Won't be heartbroken though if Walcott doesn't come to Merseyside
We could of 'cause, but only if we pay what the player worth/demand. Sahin is on loan so not the same, Suarez.... Well I stuck by him when he was down last year, and he loved us for that so is also not the same.... You cannot really try to tell me that Walcott will rather take a pay cut to come join Liverpool when 1, he could take a pay cut and stay with Arsenal or 2, get a pay rise and go to Man city
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Walcott coming to Liverpool His favorite club
Messuarez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lmfao @ dan2989 they might as well have a card points system in place for barca and shitty, it's common business sense encourages the customer to come back for more thus increasing profit
What do people think of this Jordan Rhodes lad from Huddersfield? Some stuff linking us with him not sure if there's any truth to it cause usually the last few days in the transfer are hectic!
App 173 goals more than 73 a bargain but could and up like Wickham! Still a good player 3-4M the most!
On this day 18 years ago Robbie Fowler scored the fastest hat-trick ever in Premier League history against our next opponent

Ohhh how time flies,

When the ball hits the net
Its a fairly safe bet that its Fowler
Robbie Fowler

And When Liverpool score
You will hear the Kop roar "Oh, its Fowler
Robbie Fowler"

Ian Rush, Roger Hunt
Who's the best man up front? "Oh, its Fowler
Robbie Fowler"

He's the King of the Kop
He's the best of the lot
Robbie Fowler
Lvbittalost (Liverpool) 3 years ago
18 freaking years ago my god life does go fast I was 5 then
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
18 years ago, I did not f*****g exist
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
^ well then your not old enough to cuss
Daggers (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Who do I have to personally "make an offer they can't refuse" to so that these ridiculously unfounded Klaas Jan Huntelaar rumors come true
Link: www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8028476/Mil...

Phew! Going to be interesting to see Bojan in milan, on season loan form roma
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hahaha I thought this was cool

Footster (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Really Cool!
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If you wanna see suarez's goal over and over and over and over again.Here you go

Link: www.101greatgoals.com/top-goals/vote-top-10-goals-...
Etherr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Bigger:    
St1or (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I love how he KNEW it was a goal as soon as he kicked it!
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Etherr (Liverpool) 3 years ago
How does Liverpool, of all clubs, have a striker problem?! Is there not one good striker out there that would love to score goals in front of the Kop!?!?! COME ON! Let's get someone ASAP!
PC2572 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Actually.... I can't remember the last time we had more than one good striker.... The Fowler-Owen partnership just never lasted...
3 years ago
How is my boy Sahin doing? I just saw his latest press conference and judging by what he said, I'm sure many of you are optimistic of a permanent move. Treat him right, and it may happen. Any news on whether he may get a few minutes against Hearts? I'll be tuning in
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He isn't going to play, wasn't registered before the first leg
Great (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Damn I thought he would definitely be there since Lucas is injured....  I guess we have to wait another match longer!
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
He will likely get a lot of playing time at the weekend if the news about Lucas' injury is true
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We can add all the missing players if we make it to the group stages
I know its Goal.Com but Woah Woah Woah Woah

Link: www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/0...
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If it is true.... We need an instant striking replacement
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ehrrr? .... How is this good news? . Now we have no legit striker other than Borini
I think all this is being done to get in a striker, so clearing wage bill by loaning him and raising some money from Spearing and Adam (maybe), I think it is gonna' be Sturridge, fingers crossed!
PC2572 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I have to question goal.com's credibility.... And chances are that ITV is using goal.com as a source.... So this is pretty random...
Spursaussie3 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Wait what about Suarez?
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Danny sturridge
RouslanH (Chelsea) 3 years ago
So nuri sahin huh? I loved him during his dortmund years
Great (Liverpool) 3 years ago
And you're about to love him more than ever. Just wait another week...
Teja7 3 years ago
Is Iniesta a good buy for Dreamfooty?  I made him my star player for midfield but I'm having doubts for some reason.  
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I don't see why not. He'll get tons of assists this season and score the occasional goal
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Just buy messi and xavi, that's what I did
Teja7 3 years ago
I have Messi and Iniesta.    Another question:  Goetze or Demba Ba?
Goetze, despite coming off an injury. He's had the summer to recuperate and he's young.

Besides, they're in the Champion's League and assists/goals points are only for league matches and Champion's League matches
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Newcastles in eurppa which counts too
Hrm, not for assists.

* Assist points are only not awarded for matches in the following competitions:
DFB Pokal
Coppa Italia
Copa del Rey
FA Cup
League Cup
Europa League
Champions League pre group phase