Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Faceo (Liverpool) 4 years ago
And now my friends that is a unpaid ref
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hahaha did you see the sprinkler malfunction at half time?

It aimed at some Liverpool fans instead of the pitch. They got drenched and looked mighty pissed about it
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
"Newcastle United winning a fixture which they mostly never win"  Sums up our current situation
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Same as last year, important teams lose and then we can't go out and win.

And I know game is not over yet.... But....come on the f**k liverpool
Khaimet (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I can't imagine if Saurez misses next match or injured! Rely too much on him!
Suarez needs support, no one is going forward with him
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Suarez is playing as a striker and a midfielder. He is picking the ball at the half line and charging up front. No support from the midfield and Sahin has been disappointing
Georgio (Bayern München) 4 years ago
ESPN mobile APP HAS failed ME!

Last night it said the game started at 8am (where I'm at) then I wake up and it said game to start at 11am, and I assume it was postponed.... I update it a couple times to make sure and still says 11 and hasnt shown that the game started.... Then it updates saying Cabaye scored in the 43rd min -___-

f**k you ESPN.

Anyways that said.... Um, lets win this yea? We can do it the hard way like were use to.
YoloToure (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Daylight savings time?
Georgio (Bayern München) 4 years ago
That's suppose to draw the time back an hour not ahead 3 lol  
Obinocarlo (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Your players has been the Ghost of their self for the last 10mins what happened to even steven G?
Somebody tell them players the game is 90 mins long and not just 15 mins spell. f*****g sick, but I should be use to it by now
Rehemaan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
If someone offered me to have a season like Kenny's ill-fated season again, i'll take it, we've been soo rubbish it's unbelievable
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Crumbly defending + poor finishing are the reasons.... If it wasn't obvious
Blayzie (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Thanks captain obvious
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Most welcome
Wisdom doesn't know how to throw in a ball. That gave the ball away to newcastle which led to a goal. An example of how important the little things are
Great point
Etherr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I'm pretty sure most throw-ins (in the premier leagues) are illegal but never called. Often you even have opposition players saying it was illegal but the ref saying play on.

For some reason the linesman decided to call this one on Wisdom, even though no one else seemed to care...
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
As soon as that goal went in we gave up. Could tell instantly that everyone's heads had dropped. I fully expect us to go on and lose this now because we have no fight in us anymore
LesRouges (Liverpool) 4 years ago
We need to focus and play our football. We seem to lose our way abit and playing long balls. Still 45 mins to go.

P. S great finish by cabaye.

Our turn now

Kick4Life - changing lives through football