Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Atletico de madrid is looking for a new keeper after sell david de gea to manu and it'is interested to get reina but "super pepe" said again that he will stay at anfield!

Link: www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/36618...
Madder (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Reina said: "I know Atletico are looking for a goalkeeper, but I won't be changing colours.  
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good news to hear but the sun is a large pile of shite that shouldn't be supported by buying newspapers or even going to the website
Zloth (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We'll probably get Adam tomorrow *giggles*
Cloudst 2 years ago
Don't you mean.... . Muahahahahahahahahahahaha    
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Then we might lose Meireles the day after.... Sob
Meireles is cowabunga! If they sell him i'd be hugely disappointed! Now give him a raise!

And he better let that hair grow again! It was so much cooler with that undercut he had in world cup. Now he's just one of all bald guys ^^ I think a commentary mentioned it as Reina, Konchesky, Skrtl, Meireles, Spearing, Shelvey, Ngog was on pitch or bench.

Maybe even more players I can't remember.... Jovanovic should almost count ^^
Can't wait for the first pre season game. Would be great to see the kind of football we will be playing and the role of hendersen in the team, wohoooo. I remember when dalglish signed jamie rednapp he was awesome one of my all times favourite, the king knows how to spot young talents, exciting exciting times ahead wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Good times in sight! The club most glorious of the island will come back
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
BY the look of the comments 2-day everyone is a little down

The transfer window is slow and getting us all down. Hope it gets better and I hope we sign adams soon.

Alan kennedy said on lfc tv 2-day that we should have a full back sign by next week fingers crossed so
July 1 everything will pick up. Don't worry we still going to have an exciting season with orwithout any more new players
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well said kop4life we will indeed thumbs up to you mate
, thanks bro
Dhellray33 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Amen to that kop !
Cloudst 2 years ago
Worst time of year for any team, no games just a bunch of fake and gay rumors going around. Good thing July 1st is this Friday
Lol! Hear ye hear ye
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 2 years ago

Wow johnson can score some screamers... If we can get martin kelly fit and somehow we can fit in johnson on right wings, it might help us out a bit...

Cos he can really steam down the flanks and also he can shoot with either of his foot so he might help us out...And competition next season is going out to be really tough, manchester have already toughned up themselves for next season...Also who knows torres might catch up his fire with andre villa boas...

And also every top teams on PL have got genuine quality wingers with pace in them and right now it seems priority for the left winger and left back seems to be more for us...So if don't secure any signature of right winger than I would love to see how this formation works, with johnson on right wing and kelly backing it up.
Khaimet (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think we are going to get 2 wingers. There's no way we are not getting them, Kenny and Comolli clearly knows we need width players. I have confidence this summer transfer, just need to be a little patience
Originals (Liverpool) 2 years ago
July and early august will be good. The Elia talk dropped quickly, I hope to see him back in the rumours
MyJohnson (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He's fairly cheap, and he's not used to being a starter too
We have to be patience, like king kenny said "when there's something to tell we'll let you know" but I think unlike the other teams we are a bit delayed about the transfers
I haven't seen much of elia since WC, in which he sure was a wild wind but I still have a picture of him burying his head, sprint and pray like jova, but I might be wrong? Hmm
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Did anyone see the rumours on Lavezzi? Good striker, fast but is a chance maker, not a goal scorer. 9 goals and 12 assists last season. Unless we try to convert him to a winger I don't see the rumours being true
He will provide pace and creativity. I think it will be a good signing if it is true
KrsmA (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Very good, but not needed.... His price would be high anyway, and I don't see him in first team.... Maybe if are gonna' play 4-3-3, but I doubt it...
Dirkodinho (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Lavezzi would be a brilliant signing
Lvbittalost (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Good video I just enjoyed thought I would share it

SaintLucas (Liverpool) 2 years ago
ElPistoleroJFT96 always comes out with great stuff
He stole that from someone, I've saw it a few weeks before. I don't mind him posting it since he does Liverpool videos but he should give credit where its due
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah he's class.... Probably one of the top three Liverpool channels on youtube
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That was awesome. I just got goosebumps watching that.    All Hail the King!
Footster (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I know I havent been around, I'm in a village with no access to internet.... Just hooked up somewhere to post this, YNWA guys. I shall be back real soon, buy somethone by then and don't sell Raul

Ynwa!
Can't promise you that Fooster, Raul's future seems to be set, Italians are interested in him plus we would be having a lot of midfielders next season.

I think Aquilani returning plays a huge part of his departure
Oh2bagunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Amazing Dedication that!
I heard he wants to leave, but I don't think they said why. I don't think its Aquilani that is pushing him out, I think its Charlie Adam. And I for one would rather have him than Adam
Good koptalk article on the whole thing

Link: www.koptalk.co.uk/201106243799/Duncan-Oldham/not-i...
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Meireles > Aquilani and Adam

By a long shot. Not only in skill but in passion. Meireles came at a bad time and shined. Aquilani lacks that drive to succeed (in England at least)

Juve didn't want aquilani but want meireles.... What's that tell us...
Swayze69 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Aquilani came at a bad time too
And aquaman wanted to play in the team, until fuckson loanned him out
Iono about that, I remember on multiple occasions we expected aquilani to be included only to discover at gametime that he caught some bug or had a knock in practice.

Who knows what it really was but it certainly raised questions for me at least
NandoTorres9 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Sick of us being linked with Downing. He's rubbish
He isn't, he's pretty good. I don't think he's worth 19m though
Kraken07 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You're rubbish!
You always have something to complain about and when I read your previous post its pretty clear that you're not a liverpool supporter!
XXEAXx (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He might seem mediocre, but stats don't lie! Everyone knows by now that this is how our new owners and Comolli will be looking at transfer targets
Yea I agree with XXEAXx, he is just a mediocre player, Mata is a much better option. Sadly, now we have City and Arsenal wanting him...
Liverpoolmagic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Kraken07 talk about rubbish his name is nandotorres
The only thing I don't support about Liverpool is the rubbish players we keep being linked with.

If Downing was that good he'd be in the international first team ahead of the rubbish wingers we have playing, like Milner, Lennon and Walcott.

£20m could be spent on a Spanish player (e. G Mata, he'd be perfect) who will be better & who knows how to play the style we want and not the slow boring tempo of England and the majority of premier league teams.

Liverpoolmagic
I made the account when Torres was still a Liverpool player, I don't think you can change your display name on this
You can change your display name if you ask a mod. Lennon is not rubbish, he is really good actually
If we can get lennon cheaper than downing its a no brainer, even dos santos would be nice
This guy has no idea what he's talking about.... To tell that Downing is rubbish is just unbelievebly stupid. Mata is very good player, but Downing is a real team player, and is good at crossing, can shoot, has a pace, just what we need to feed Carroll with balls.... The best Aston Villa player is coming to LFC, and you say he's rubbish....
And one more thing, if you don't support LFC because they are keeping rubbish players, and the way they are building the squad, then you don't need to support Liverpool FC at all....
I agree KrsmA, well said.  
@KrsmA
Aston Villa's best player is Darren Bent and he's overated.

& No I support Liverpool, the thing I don't support is the way we're going about our transfers
For your information, Downing recieved the award for being the best player in season on behalf of Young and Bent....

P. S. Now Bent is overrated? Do you even watch football?
Sirius (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Despite this being the nth time I've said this.

1. I want Mata at Anfield ASAP
2. I never want to see Raul leave Anfield):
3. Finalise the deal for Adam and Downing already !
Yeah dude, I feel your frustration. It's still early but we should at least finalize either Adam or Downing deal before 1 July. Maybe soon by this week? Well hopefully.
And if it's true Shelvey going on loan to Blackpool than I don't see any reason why Raul should leave
Patience is a virtue.... I am running out of mine though...
Tanair (Liverpool) 2 years ago
At least first two, don't really care about 3rd one
Meireles said he wants to leave, but the source I saw was from Daily Mail, so it might be fake
Can we get somewhere around 11m for him?
Sirius (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Azeal : We want at least 13. 5m in cash for Raul
@Khaimet : I'm with you mate, If Shelvey is moving to Blackpool for a season long loan then I don't see why Raul must leave.

Saw some reports stating that Raul actually took a pay cut to move to Anfield and was expecting a better wage after the first season and I think he totally deserves it. The effort and commitment he placed in the club can be seen from the field and it actually says everything about him
Really need to hire a hit-man to get rid of jovanovic, then we could keep one more good player
Sources on twitter are saying that the Charlie Adam deal might be finalized today (Monday) and that Jonjo Shelvey going on loan to Blackpool for the season might be included in the deal.

I think that would be a win-win situation for both clubs. Blackpool gets a Adam replacement for a season, Liverpool gets its young prospect some serious playing time and hopefully a chance to really develop and come back a better player. Holloway is a great manager for him Shelvey to develop under
Sounds good enough Shelvey will definitely get more playing time. He got a real talent and it'll be a waste if we don't send him on loan 'cause he will most likely spend more time on the bench. Really happy if this deal goes through. Plus who knows Shelvey might play a great part and help Blackpool back to EPL
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If we are going by twitter rumors, wasn't it rumored that bolton wanted jonjo on loan? Surely loaning him out to a PL club would have been more beneficial. But then again I guess he has more chances of playing every week at blackpool
Here's an article that states the same thing:

Link: www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liv...
Madder (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I would say that a good deal if only we got adam for less than 10mil.... Jonjo can get serious time at blackpool.... He can slot into adam place and develop well as a center midfielder.... On blackpool or bolton.... I think blackpool offer more playing minutes than bolton...
My rating of wingers that are most likely to come to LFC on a scale of 1-10

1. Mata- 10
2. Downing- 8
3. Lennon- 8. 5
4. A. Johnson- 8
5. And Zogbia- 7. 5
6. Cazorla- 7. 5
Ricayy (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I agree with all but lennon, he's a bit overrated for mine especially with his crossing. We'll need a lot more of that this season with carroll in the box
1. Mata 7  2. Downing 9  3. Lennon 0  4. Johnson 3  5. N'Zogbia 5  6. Cazorla 6
Fernandez (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Messi    8. 5 goes before 8    @SainLucas    9 goes before 7, and 0 should be at the bottom =P
LyverBird (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Mata 10? You gotta' be kidding...
XXEAXx (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Mata - 8. 5
Adam Johnson - 8. 5
Downing - 8
N'Zogbia - 7
Lennon - 7
Cazorla - 7

This is my rating of each winger individually, if we get any of the top 3 i'll be happy enough!

Downing - 8
Mata - 7
N'Zogbia - 7
Cazorla - 4
Lennon - 2
Adam Johnson - 1

This is my rating of any of these players coming to LFC, as much as i'd like Adam Johnson to come to Anfield, I don't think Man City will want to sell him, and of all things, sell him to a rival!
LOL @ Saint about Lennon has a 0 skill.... But that is so true, he's so overrated and overpriced.... Here's my choice:

Downing - 9
Mata - 8, 5
N'Zogbia - 8 (so underrated player)
A. Johnson - 7, 5
Cazorla - 7
Lennon - 4

Sowee1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Cloudst 2 years ago
I'll tell you this now as a arsenal supporter he's our second choice if alvarez don't sign for us.
Arsenal wouldn't spend £18 million on Messi
Mata would fit into our system better
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think mata would fit anyone's system lol, but kudos to whoever gets him. I can see him wearing the red of liverpool though
LTUKicker (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I see him in Arsenal, also in my FM 2011 he was in Arsenal but we need him more
Jawn (Liverpool) 2 years ago
C'ote d'voir (sp?) vs brazil u17 cup is on, 30th or so minute and CIV just tied it up at 2-2. Been a cracker so far, PM me for a stream
Did You see the Bicycle Kick!?! ^o^
Yeah that bicycle was great, what a good match this is
Yeah man that was crazy.... Great way to take the lead. Poor dive attempt though shortly after, was that the same guy? I hope not....

Edit: and wow what an even more hilarious dive from adryan, they both deserved their cards.
e
That dos santos goal was perfect.... Shame that it was what sealed the deal for mexico. I wish the US could hold onto a lead for once.

Coulibaly for ivory coast is a great player, was that him that made that pathetic dive after?

Edit: nope not coulibaly on that dive
Nah it wasnt him, but adryans dive was awful he like jumped up in the air and threw himself.... So bad. Both slow-mo replays exposed them both really well lol
I remember United states lost the confederations cup to Brazil almost exactly how they did to Mexico. They go 2-0 up and lose it by the second half
This is a news that has been around the world already    Historic argentinian club river plate has been relegated!  
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Unreal. First time in its 110-year existence.

The Argentinian league is really underrated and all of the teams are good enough to beat each other. This just happened to be River Plate's year
Passarella critizes AFA too often. That's like Madrid or Barca getting relegated in La Liga.... This almost happened to us due to bad management.

I'll miss ortega

Kick4Life - changing lives through football