Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
BlackAna (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Where are some of the Liverpool footytube regulars, Jawn? , LesRouges, Jesta, Mont, Reinarubin, Kraken etc.... Where are thy comments!
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
=(
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Jawn went on a fishing trip and was captured by pirates....
LesRouges is being held hostage in a 3 month long bank robbery....
Montpellieraine is leading a NATO peace keeping mission in the fictional country of Cromanistan....
ReinaRubin disappeared on an ill fated exploratory trip to the Bermuda Triangle....
Kraken stumbled across the lost underwater city of Atlantis and decided to live there....

.... And Jesta is currently stuck in a rogue hot air balloon that has drifted wildly off course over the Amazon rainforest.

So you know.... The usual.
Dawich (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I don't know any of these guys, but LOL to that^
Teja7 3 years ago
@Georgio - BlackAna implies that you are a regular here and have been active unlike the names mentioned. Don't get depressed. LOL

@Jesta - The usual indeed. That Amazon Rainforest must have some amazingly strong wi-fi internet signal. (why) Those monkeys are very technologically advanced, duncha know
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
And i've just been working too hard.... Absolutely ridiculous compared to the prior
Georgio you are an active regular, same with Teja. I was concerned about the guys who hadn't posted in like a week or even months.

@Jesta - Ah!, yea thanks for that information. It is nice to know they are all doing well, and you as well
Cool votes all round
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Jawn just disappeared off the face of the planet. Same with quite a few of the members you've mentioned there! Was going to ask about Jesta myself. I miss being able to troll atleast one person on the site
Kraken07 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Haha ^^, i've just been busy moving and didn't have any internet and apparently it was very hard to get an internet connection down here in atlantis
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 3 years ago
Montpelleraine is partying in Montpellier XP
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Haven't seen Jawn on here for such a long time
Azeal (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Chelsea hasn't failed to surprise me, with all the money in the world, they seem to be admiring us. Buying anything Liverpool - Players and even ex-Manager!

Perhaps in the future, all Liverpool greats will enjoy a great retirement package sponsored by Chelsea football club! Oh.... I mean Roman Football Club
Liquidator (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Brendan Rodgers, Steve Clarke, Glen Johnson, Fabio Borini, Joe Cole
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Liquidator has a pretty good point :s we're pretty incestuous unfortunately
Teja7 3 years ago
But out of those Liquidator mentioned, only 2 came directly from Chelsea. Clarke and Cole.
Although worked at CFC, we acquired BR from Swansea, Glen from Portsmouth, Borini form Roma.

Whereas, people like Torres, Benayoun, Meireles were snatched away from LFC directly. And even Rafa's last job [editted.... Nvm]
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
It was with Inter.    Also, how does that make a difference? You still are getting players that have played for Chelsea.
Teja7 3 years ago
But we aren't depleting Chelsea's squad/talent directly, is what I meant. Roman buys any player he wants, he sees a successful player at Liverpool and buys them, simple piggyback logic
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Unfortunately, all of the players is absolute flop/didnt contribute much. At least you got joe cole
@Teja: I'm sure we 'snatched' them away, for peanuts. Get real mate. You got fantastic remuneration for every single player we've bought, and all have been a disappointment (maybe, apart from Raul the Shocktop). Apart from that, all of them wanted to leave (Yossi and Raul, irrespective of Chelsea's interest).

Liverpool have not only gotten ex-Chelsea players/coaches, but are also using players developed by/at the Chelsea academy. We get a lot of rap for not producing players for the first team.

Contrary to that popular belief, quite a lot of them are internationals, and plying their trade at a lot of clubs in the top flight in Europe
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
But we aren't depleting Chelsea's squad/talent directly

You got 65 million for 3 players, 1 29 year old, 1 injury prone attacking midfielder who isn't Liverpool quality, and Fernando Torres. Seems like you robbed us there
If we [Edit: tie] all of the remaining 25 games this season we'll end up with a total of 41 pts. Last season 41 pts would have earned us around 15th place, 3 above relegation.

Wouldn't mind winning one here and there is what I'm trying to say, although I have every bit of confidence that that will start happening
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If we what? Your comment is really disturbing me and I'm too lazy to do maths...
St1or (Barcelona) 3 years ago
25+16=41    Lol.... He's talking about draws
Azeal (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We will end the season with more points than that.    Let's see who will we get on the January window, perhaps Huntelaar?
Lol ya I meant to say "if we tie". Kinda forgot a key word there, I guess, eh
I can't wait to see Allen in a more advanced role once Lucas comes back and takes over at DM!
As much as we have very little depth in every other position, once Lucas gets back we'll have one of the deepest, most talented group of CM's around!

Allen - Lucas
----Gerrard/Shelvey

Hendo - Sahin
-----Shelvey/Suso

Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think I would take suso over allen once lucas comes back
We haven't seen Allen in a more attacking role yet, give him a chance. It's his natural position and he shone doing it for Swansea and Wales
Rehemaan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Allen, yes did give away four needless free-kicks, but he did in truth win the most possession in the both the defensive and middle third, had the highest interceptions in our team and misplaced 5 out of 73 passes, as for the season as a whole, has won possession every 17 mins and loses the ball every 10 mins, but that's the best in the top four of arteta, mulumbu, mikel
Rehemaan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Arteta every 9 mins, Mulumbu every 7, mikel every 6 mins
KingLucas (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We win, oh ya we are the best.    We draw, we need to buy a clinical finisher.
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We really do need to win against Tottenham.... Not going to be an easy game by any means. Our players need to step it up!
Corn (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Not a single flag telling the owner to get Pathetic, no class and above all sad Why don't you get on the owners back oppps sorry you won't do that in case he takes his money and runs Sad sad Chelski.

Feel bad for Rafa, but he's laughing all the way to the bank, Chelsea fans, worst of the worst, no class, a little like Torres, Good luck Rafa....
Punctuation, please. I have no idea what you're saying and now the Morgan Freeman in my mind who reads everything I read on footytube is extremely out of breath
@Corn: Would you like it if Sir Alex Ferguson was manager of Liverpool, out of the blue?
Onetwos (Liverpool) 3 years ago
^respect to SAF, but I'd rather have a baby chimp named Bobo that is blind in one eye and can't peel bananas as our manager over Ferguson
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ahahahahaha BP. That Morgan Freeman line made me laugh so hard
@Onetwos: Then maybe you'd understand why the majority of the fans do not like Benitez. It has more to do with what he's said in the past, than the fact that he said it when he was LFC's manager
Bringing back the Rafa DP
Do you play fifa13 in ps3? If you do please add  Add "victorhuangwbcfc"
Kain (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Its the boo's at stanford bridge.... Seems nobody wanted benitez as a blues boss and he needs to get torres back to his best just like when he played for us
NO no one like him I don't think he will ever get Torres back the way he was on red shirt he was best for you guys
Blayzie (Liverpool) 3 years ago
!Breaking NEWS!

This just in! Chelsea Football Club has become the first club in the history of Club Football to assign a manager specifically chosen for an individual player.

When asked about how he would improve the Chelsea squad from predecessor Roberto De Matteo Benitez had this to say

"No, My only concern is Fernando Torres"

When also asked about what he would technically bring to the squad in terms of formations and strategies he replied

"I do not intend to train the squaaad, for all I care the players can come to training and play badminton"

Https://www.Justtakingthepiss.Com/trolling
Seems legit
That Rafa.... Always sneaky wasn't he?

Ingenious really. You're out of the job. Don't look like you'll be getting any worth while opportunity's anytime soon. Why not go to Chelsea for a temporary job? It will put more food on the table right? Hell, you don't even have to try at Chelsea either way you're getting paid! If you're lucky you could get A contract extension and that's where the real money is at. You don't even have to see your contract out. Just do everything to get fired asap and you'll get your contract paid out when they replace you.

Rafa the master tactician
I fail to understand why some of the reds fans are pissed about him joining Chelsea! Rafa without a doubt loves Liverpool but he also has a family to feed
I fail to understand why you didn't realize that it's just a joke. I don't see how what I wrote is in way showing my discontent for him joining Chelsea
I fail to understand why you tought my comment was about you!  
You replied to my post? it's all good
Well I didn't watch the game else I wouldve woke up at 5 in the morning. But it doesn't seem like I missed much other than disappointment. I'm hearing joe allen was terrible and more surprisingly that sterling and gerrard also under-performed. Allen has had a string of bad games now and is in bad form. I was the only person to criticize him after the wigan game but it seems now some of you guys are disappointed in him as well. He shouldnt be starting in the next game. As for sterling and gerrard, I think I need to watch the highlights first to see what was wrong with them. I was really shocked to see gerrard critisized, he usually delivers nothing short of a good performance.

How did enrique do btw? I'm really hoping he is progressing

And does anyone have the link to the highlights?
We looked good in the first half. And Allen completed like 35/36 passes in the first half so he was fine then. Second half it just got pretty gritty and untechnical
Allen HAS had a couple of performances that were slightly below our extremely high standard of him but I think he's getting a lot of unwarranted criticism.

His job isn't very glamorous so when he does it right, it gets unnoticed but when he messes up (which is extremely rare) it looks very bad, as it's in our defensive end usually.
@Bplittle

Yeah, I agree. He's not supposed to be making Hollywood passes and bombing forward to score goals. He's supposed to keep the ball moving accurately and he's obviously doing that with the high passing percentage that he has
3 years ago
Hey, I was a big fan of Yesil back when he played for the U17's and was really surprised he decided to leave Germany at such a young age. However, because he plays for Liverpool's youth level, I can't regularly follow his growth so I thought I'd ask you guys. How's Yesil doing?
So far I havent really seen anything special from him when he is playing for the first team. I'm not sure how he is doing in the reserves though
Livever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
We need a clinical striker, I say we buy Mario Baloteli!
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I say I'd rather die, than this to happen!
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 years ago
^
Baloteli is a world class striker, he can score from every opportunities, maybe he has epic actions, but what if he can help us to score sheets? And his price tag aint no high this season. It would be an astonishing impact to other teams if we have Baloteli with us
So we would have suarez AND balotelli. Lets just change this club name to Controversy FC
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 3 years ago
@faceo I thought that would be our name but ye Balotelli is a big risk. He's got the skills to become one of the best but his attitude holds him back
Like it! But seems that the FA is taking on Chelsea right now. Liverpool will have some window on others important things. NTM, FA likes to trouble other teams. Just Manure they liked
Lvbittalost (Liverpool) 3 years ago
People surprised about Rafa being booed? It's chelsea fans for god's sake
Guidas (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He insulted our club. Why would we want him. Adding to the fact he destroyed inter milan after mourinho had made them great again
Teja7 3 years ago
He's your manager now, he's your problem.  Deal with it. Go cry on your page Chelski scum.
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's Dictator Roman's fault ultimately.    
Guidas (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Haha scum. Aww that's cute. Supporting a football club makes me scum.  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football