Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Teja7 4 years ago
Astori is a highly thought of defender, who is available for a great price. Liverpool have offered £7m for Davide, but his club side, Cagliari are holding out for £12m.

Astori, 25-years-old, has pedigree, ability and many good years ahead of him. He’d be an extremely smart purchase. So let’s hope that Brendan can fight off Southampton and secure a good deal for Liverpool FC.
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Norich nxt saturday, f**k lets get the win boys!
We have been waiting till now to pick up someone to help suarez up front, hopefully that person starts nxt week. 2 goals already for sturridge. YNWA
Khaimet (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Liverpool FC, You'll Never Walk Alone
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 years ago
You'll Never Walk Alone mate
Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That YNWA at the end was awesome
Madder (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That's my mate! YNWA
Teja7 4 years ago
What YNWA at the end?
I really liked seeing borini, sturridge, and Suarez up front. Anyone else? Am I missing the reprocussions of this besides sterling behind on the bench?
Teja7 4 years ago
OMG OMG OMG.... I can reply again

You really don't know how much I miss replying to posts.
It's true, you really don't know the true value of something until you've lost it.

I love you reply/edit/report/thumb up buttons!

LOL sorry sfc, I own this post now. >
Madummer (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Loved it. I would like the 3 of them to start against Norwich
I want us to f*****g batter Norwich to make up for our performance today...
Jesta, take care of the "problem" again please
Teja7 4 years ago
Hey hey hey
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Sterling, allen and wisdom were are downfall in first half. They looked young and scared. Man UTD werent playing very good so you can't say they didn't have a chance to create. Wisdom's shot was awfull, if you don't have the confidence just play it in the middle. Allen goes into stupid tackles and when he gets the ball he just gives it away. Sterling would recieve the ball but then forget how to take a man on. Ok that's my complaining for the day
Teja7 4 years ago
Yes
Someone mentioned it earlier.... But Sterling needs to bulk up a bit and put some weight on. Rafael man handled him most of the game up until his substitution. We need another winger or a CAM/creative midfielder
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Have you ever seen a match, that utd drawing or loosing at last minute and ending at exact that time?    +4 min added and ended on 4:02 !
There was a yellow card and other delays also

Reminded me of Utd's 4-3 win over City that lasted 1:40 sec more with the interference from fan of 20 secs only

I remember ANDY GRAY counting that for goal celebration : +30 to added time and for substitution : +30 and all that s**t

#enough_of_big_fat_liar
Madummer (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Don't start with these idiotic conspiracy theories please
Oh well, I thought Webb did a pretty good job
Go home madummer you are drunk
Teja7 4 years ago
Hehehehehe
We actually got the rub of the green from Webb today.... Hopefully Fergie will give him to us on loan
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Man Utd deserved to win I think, but we were unlucky to not get the tie. After watching that game, I have decided that we need another winger/attacking midfielder in January if we are going to push for top 4. Dries Mertens is the perfect player for us at the moment. He's in top form, is scoring goals, is getting assists, has pace, is young, and shouldn't be crazy expensive. Shouldn't cost more than 13m.

Link: www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/dries-mertens/profil/sp...

Starting XI
------------Reina-----------
Johnson-Skrtel-Agger-Enrique
-------Gerrard-Lucas--------
Sterling----Suarez---Mertens
----------Sturridge---------

Second String
-------------Jones--------------
Wisdom-Carragher-Coates--Downing
-------Henderson-Allen----------
Suso--------Shelvey------Assaidi
------------Borini--------------

Mertens is my top choice, but some other players that we could go for:
My order
Diego Costa
Antoine Griezmann
Andre Ayew
Taison
Nicolás Gaitán
Nacer Chadli
Adel Taarabt
Franck Tabanou
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Might as well just get an attacking midfielder. You guys have plenty of great promising wingers - Sterling, Assaidi, Suso is more like one, and also the veteran who is improving, Downing.

If Sneijder's deal falls then he is great, but others like Honda or Danny would sound much better imo
Teja7 4 years ago
Amazing formation.    God, I love replying.
Liverpool5 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
24 points behind Man. Utd.... Something is wrong!
Inconsistent= Liverpool FC
Teja7 4 years ago
Teja = Replying to posts again!
Old Trafford for me gets the award for most pathetic Football ground in England. Honestly if our fans weren't there it would of been like going to my university's library to study. M6 back to London is going to be really busy lol
Teja7 4 years ago
Old Trafford - zero atmosphere
Opta stats : Successful Crosses : 0 ! Liverpool  #Enrique
Yeah missed El Toro for this match
Yup.... He could be the game changer
Teja7 4 years ago
#TejaReplyingAgain
Pewpew (Liverpool) 4 years ago
So I missed the match.... We lost oh well how did suarez play?
BlackAna (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He was isolated as a striker in the 1st half. In the second half when Sturridge came on he played as a CAM, and did better with Sturridge taking some of the heat from him
Sturridge was the man
It is obvious suarez was our man.... So there are 3 defenders on him.... Which makes me furious that we still pass to him rather than manipulate the space left
Allen is BR's child.... So he can't take him off.... So sacrificed lucas  #wtf
I'm getting a little impatient with Rodgers. I understand he brought him in from Swansea because he played under him and understands him as a player. Allen was one of the weaker links in the 1st half. I honestly thought that Henderson should of played over him
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Allen was bad in the first half but Lucas got that yellow and isn't 100%. Allen was decent in the second half!
Lvbittalost (Liverpool) 4 years ago
This is exactly what people used to say about Lucas being Rafa's son
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
To be fair, Lucas was doing any better, and was caught out of position on many occasions! And let's not kid ourselves, Henderson would not do better than Allen, he's crap!
Lvbittalost (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Henderson isn't crap, and he is playing well at the moment so he should have started in my opinion. And I agree Lucas wasn't dong too good either and got a yellow card in the first half
Allen has showed in previous games as well that he gets overrun easily by any semi-athletic midfielder.committed cheap fouls throughout the match
Hmm.... Might work? Not sure....

Reina
Skrtel Carragher Agger
Johnson Lucas Henderson Downing
Gerrard
Suarez Sturridge
Carra : no chance
Or....    Reina  Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique  Lucas  Henderson Gerrard  Sturridge Suarez Borini
Well Coates instead of Carra then
Do whatever you want just play sturri and suarez together datz it
Second lineup looks good.... You could tell Gerrard was able to dictate the play better when Henderson came on the pitch. 1st half Gerrard had to f*****g cover for everyone in the midfield
Allen needs to be on the bench for the next game. Henderson deserves to start over him!
Yeah I deserve it!
XMan9 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I reckon during the match we should've switched to a 5-3-2, or 3-5-2, with Downing and Glen Jhonson playing on their natural foots (left and right respectively).
To hit some crosses in.
Man UTD s defence was too tight and on point.
Times it looked like Chelsea vs Barcelona
Fundy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Whatever change we made was spot on. We got our chances second half but just didn't take them

Kick4Life - changing lives through football