Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Daggers (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Corn (Liverpool) 3 years ago
RVP to Liverpool     Link:
Montpellieraine (Liverpool) 3 years ago

1) No f*****g way. Would never happen. He's leaving because he wants trophies and we have a long way to go before we are challenging for top honours again.
2) I wouldn't want to be the team Arsenal fans aim their scorn at for the rest of eternity. Chelsea did it to us with Torres and we all went batshit crazy.... I'd almost feel like a hypocrite if Van Persie came here, which doesn't really make sense as I have absolutely no involvement in transfers and the like, but still
Octopuss (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Its' okay you can have him, nono 20m is enough. Just put a clause in the contract: only playable in reserve games.

That's it love you guys for it

Sfc9576 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lol mont, just enjoy the video for what it is, a joke!
Lmao Becks kicked a ball at an injured player in the MLS because he was annoyed at him for time-wasting.... And all he got was a yellow. Wtf? Silly Becks, silly refs
HaRdCoReMaN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What a legend!
Corn (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The injured guy should man up. See how quickly he gets up after that kick
Lol not that I disagree with Becks but I just find it funny that he got a yellow card after purposefully attempting to harm a player (even if it was just a kick of the ball). Only in the MLS!
Octopuss (Arsenal) 3 years ago
You'll get red carded for pat in the back even.... Good intended one that is
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Meh mont he got fined and got a ban for it so he did get punished
DIEROTEN (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The accuacy on that kick is more than that of the freekick  
Weezer (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Anyone has the full video of the first training section? ...
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 years ago
What was the last book you read?

"I think it was a text book in school maybe 10 or 12 years ago! "

LOL Jose. He is easily the funniest guy in the squad!

LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
OT: But I really like your first kits, but the promotional images and photographers really don't do the kit justice
Weezer (Liverpool) 3 years ago
^ I disagree. Andy Carroll wearing a spartan helmet and holding a shield while wearing the first kit is a good fit. Why do you think otherwise?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Lkerun (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hahaha this reminds me on how angry I was when Torres left
Www.Liverpoolfc.Com/news/latest-news/10-fixture-changes-for-lfc    Update your calender Reds
Madder (Liverpool) 3 years ago
PC2572 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
PC2572 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Although there's no way to tell if the story's legit.... Who here can read Japanese?
Naszrick (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Yup, that is right. Kagawa's name but Park's pic. Lol
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wtf, how am I suppose to tell the difference between Korean and Jap writing? Looks same to me lol
I cannot wait for the season to start!
SpursTillIDIe (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Liverpool fans, just curious, why are some of you upset that Siggurdson signed with Spurs? I've read things like, " he's going to be a flop. " "he's not that good. " etc. I get that you guys think he simply went for the money but i'd like to pose this question:

Why is brendan rodgers leaving swansea any different than siggurdson signing for tottenham? Even if its purely for financial reasons. You guys don't think brendan signed for liverpool for the increase in pay? He's selling his talent just like siggs.

At the end of the day all I can hope for is some good football and you guys still have plenty of time to make some big signings but, for now, i'd sat liverpool fans should be craving for our next match when we see our talent vs yours.

To a good rivalry.... Cheers!
KingLucas (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think Suarez will score 25-30+ goals next season. He had a great goal scoring record at Ajax and his National goal scoring record is very solid as well. Last season missing 8+ games, our enemy the post, and some excellent goal keeping kept him from scoring at least 25+ goals. Next season if he improves his attitude and his bad luck is lifted I truly believe he will have a 30+ goal scoring season. He certainly has the skill and ability to accomplish it
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Brendan Rodgers exclusive Free Video Length:16:19

The boss on training, signings, Gerrard and life at LFC

Brendan Rodgers leads the first LFC training session 2012/13

Brendan Rodgers Clap Clap. I really like this guy.....
Cheers for the links Deco
Ynwa4ever (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Training kit is better lol...
LOL... Rodgers is giving a statement like a boss...

"I then became the Liverpool manager, and that then wasn't something that was going to happen at Swansea. So he then had a choice of where he wanted to go. I knew what the market was and I wasn't prepared to pay anything over what I had known was agreed before.

Read more: Link:

Great to see the boss make his stand... But I do want to extend this to the fans too... If someone is not willing to be here and fight for the team... Change your colour and your team preferences... I will stay here..
FootyNotSoccer (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I agree with rodgers, its about time we got our focus right and I hope he stays true to his words and drop players who do not perform. I was sick of seeing players who clearly do not deserve to play getting chances and chances last season.... I hope that end with Rodger and I hope that he rules with an iron fist.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football