Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Life of liverpool transfers

May 01 Liverpool being linked with fakinowan
May 07 Liverpool are interested in fakinowan, expected to bid
May 15 Liverpool have lodged a 9m bid for fakinowan club is holding out for 12m
May 20 Liverpool are one of the clubs interested in fakinowan says club president
May 22 Reports suggest fakinowan is expected for medical today
May 25 "I am concentrated on the football" says fakinowan
June 05 Ian ayre was present at the game fakinowan was playing
June 15 Spurs, Arsenal, Man city showing interest in fakinowan
June 16 Liverpool expected to sign fakinowan
June 20 Fakinowan being linked with man city
June 21 Fakinowan medical at man city tommorow
June 22 Fakinowan signs for man city
June 23 "there was only one choice" Fakinowan.

July 15th Liverpool sign promising 17 year old for 5m fakinowantoo expected to have medical today.
July 16th "I am excited to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world" fakinnowantoo

4 years later
Fakinnowantoo signs for barcelona fc in a 50m transfer
Madummer (Liverpool) 3 days ago
KingLucas (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Let's reserve judgment until the Euro finishes
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
Lol its supposed to be a European break but your stressing out even before the window opens. Just wait and see what develops, we already made good signings and I expect it to continue
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Liv4lyf (Liverpool) 2 days ago
LOL @ Madummer
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
It was a joke of our transfers negotiations guys relax lmao
Shalafi (Liverpool) 3 days ago
If we manage to sign Mane and Moura plus one decent left back like Hector I will be satisfied. I don't think that we need more players than this three. Of course considering that we will keep our top players still in the team
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Still need a cm I guess. A top one
Footster (Liverpool) 3 days ago
We signing 3 players that people know about sounds like too much to believe.... If we are luck we will get one of those three and three 19-21 year olds with "potential"
Weezer (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I think chillwell and Mane are the ones we are after as of now, Moura would be nice too. Isn't he injury prone?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 days ago
I don't understand why you are linked with moura? Psg don't want him?
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 days ago
SIF me either. Its media bs is why
We don't want him, sky sports linked us to him, just fake click bait bs
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Most frustrating about FIFA 16 when using Liverpool in Division 1 is Mignolet not able to keep the easiest shots out. It's always a great reminder of how shite Mignolet's season has been. If only Karius was available. #MignoletHater
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Yessssssssssss    Go on Ireland
Georgio (Bayern München) 4 days ago
I miss you guys, so.... How bout allan huh.... Doing some work with Wales

Whats going on in the background here at LFC anything new? Signings, rumors, youth prospects?
Weezer (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Hows it going man, I think I last spoke to you like 2 years ago lol.

Allen is most likely heading elsewhere this summer (which is good imo)
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Weezer    Shows what you know about football  (Allen is 1 of our better players ATM and also 1 of the best in Euro's)
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Allan is Brazilian and he IS the youth prospect you ask about. He's going to be good. But will likely be on loan next year. Answered your own question.

Allen's not bad either
K4E whats with the personal remarks?

Can you not handle criticism towards a player? Or are you so fickle minded to think one slow paced Euro match makes all his disparities to be a top midfielder in the league disappear?

I don't understand why you're incapable of having one decent discussion without a personal remark. FFS
Weezer    You made it personal not me. I am just given my honest opinion
You're right me saying Allen should leave imo basically made it personal for you.

Really hope I'm talking to some teen with hormonal spikes that are making this conversation this vile
Weezer    Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You take everything personal and every time you speak you show your true character  
We clearly aren't having the same conversation since you're just making up bullshit, I'm done replying to your passive aggressive crap
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 days ago
Weezer ARE YOU ready!? *confused look*    Kop4ever ARE YOU ready!? *shrugs shoulders*    Fight!
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 days ago
Fight live ticker:

Weezer and Kop4ever come out swinging keyboards at eachother both frantically swinging and missing.

Seems weezer left his keyboad plugged in to his PC and Kop trips over it. 1 knockdown to Weezer.

Georgio gets it going again after making sure Kop is fit to continue.

Kop4ever throws his shoe barely misses yet a shoe lace hit Weezers left eye as it flew by. Weezer goes down.... Medic takes a look says he's okay.

And they go at it again! Keyboard swings galore! They are both gassed out and we are only 40 seconds into the first round! Both showing signs of fatigue!

They start hugging it out which is in direct violation of internet disputes and Georgio breaks it up.

After restart the two just stare at each other with squinted eyes.... WHO will win it they charge at each other keyboards in hand raised above their heads! *que mel gibson screamin freeeeedooom!*

They both swing wildly and early! Completely missing one another and doing so fall forward with momentum head first into one another!

Double KO!

Who would of known the internet could provide such entertainment!

Georgio Out
Kop you really are a pain in the arse for anyone who says anything about wee Joe

Also respect weezers opinion please, don't have to judge a person's expertise.... And weezer.... No one speaks about wee Joe like that
Keyboard warrior for life huehue :S. But yeah thanks for defusing an arbitrary situation.

Haha Sergio, I take it back. Wee Joe 4 president
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 days ago
YoloToure (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Ballz Dudesack puts Hungary in front of Portugal!
And he does it again!
Pewpew (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Can we sign some bloody players with quality already jesus
You do know, that the transfer window is shut currently right? Over which most of the quality is playing in the Euros.

Patience friend, also I personally don't think we need players, just maybe one more in the midfield for the first team, although grujic is there to fill that if he does succeed.

We have a massive squad keep that in mind.

^ yeah I know we have a massive squad but they are shite.

Lallana can't shoot, benteke is a walking lamp post, moreno can't defend, mignolet hahaha need I go on?

Oh here is one more sturridge is our main striker? If he is fit hahahaa

Here is another one jordan henderson is our captain - hahaa

Our squad is a joke that lacks quality in def, midfield and attack. West ham f*****g west ham have a better squad than us!

I expected a major shakeup under klopp. But I will be patient whats another 25 more years right?
Next year is our year right? f*****g tired of the scumbags that are running this club into the ground. We are a midtable club with midtable players. If you don't believe check our premier league standings for the past 6 seasons
Being out of Champions League consistently for the past how many years has put us behind as far as signing "top" players. Coupled with terrible work from the infamous TC we are playing catch up with the other clubs I. E. Arsenal, Chelsea, City.

Clubs like West Ham, Everton, Saints, f**k even Stoke are catching up to us (in a league position sense) Some fans have gotten used to the mediocre ways of the club the past years, I'm fed up to be honest
I don't need to check the standings since I saw every game and lamented over the same for the past 6 years.

But I also know to enjoy my highs and know that I can recover from my lows. We were in two finals last season, both of which we would have won if we didn't choke.

We also are stable as a club without weekly losses in wages and untapped commercial revenue which was a big deal during 2010-2012.

Anyway I believe in klopp and I do hope he lets a few players go and trims the squad but I also don't think we need to go out of our way to buy a big name. We have quality, its just not always used right.

You need to chill mate, I'm not saying you're wrong, apologies if you think I was attacking you in some way.

^ nah mate just frustrated sick of looking at wage bills and our team choking on big games time and time again. Its depressing I see no indication of how with our current squad we end up top 4 but like you said window hasnt opened yet but frustrating we are being linked with f*****g garbage
Yeah agree with you on that, its been a rough time :/
If we get Townsend I'm leaving footytube for life
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 4 days ago
We bidded 7mill for chillwell, under 21 left back of Leicester and it got rejected.

What happened to the interest in Hector?

Is this a supposed talent for the future or are we really putting all our faith in a 19 year old. I rather we go for the more finished product of Hector who had a wonderful season in the bundisliga last year
That messi freekick was unreal
Azeal (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Is this the real life...
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Yes it's the real life
Don't like Messi, but he is one hell of a player. Can't deny that
I really believe all these transfers we being linked to is complete horse s**t. Ings is not going to rangers and we ain't buying Walcott or Townsend.

One they both can't press, two I don't think Klopp buys trash. No need to panic, just yet!

Gunnzo (Arsenal) 4 days ago
The media always reports Walcott to Liverpool everytime there is dissatisfaction with Walcott because he once mentioned he liked Liverpool as a kid
Hope so Sergio
I hope all those transfers turn out to be Bull because so far the links are bottom of the table type signings.

How much power Klopp has at Liverpool will be shown because he can't want them type players that are linked! Noway...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 days ago
Klopp doesn't buy top players. He buys decent kids makes them better. He probably fit fsg moneyball tactics like a glove.

I wonder what klopp's most expensive signings are and whether they worked out
Teja7 4 days ago
Klopp's most expensive signings were Reus and Mkhitaryan
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 days ago
Don't think so, immobile was more expensive than reus, who I think was only 17 million euro flat. Pretty cheap, less than welbeck to arsenal. Mhkhitriyan was more expensive, 27 million euro, but still an unknown when signed. And klopp never got the best if him like tuchel. But you can't deny his eye for talent
KingLucas (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Https://goo.Gl/wNy3ic    Funniest thing ever. Apparently we were after Pogba ROFL
Teja7 4 days ago
No one takes these articles seriously tbh.    Raiola just trying to get the media on him. The attention seeking whore.
KingLucas (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Lol ya but wasn't expecting this at all
Zielinski Lolllll    The mighty F. S. G and Committee and who ever else is behind those has me worried!
Zielinski and Townsend.... Watch out barcelona
God I hope he ain't as bad as his being slayed on this page. Here's to me thinking he might be a decent player
Wee-Allen-ski > Zielinski

Kick4Life - changing lives through football