Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Daggers (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Link: www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/brendan-rodgers-quo...

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad
Malik (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Madrid source is reporting that Carlo have received offer from Liverpool. Woot woot

Although I still think Klopp will be perfect match for Liverpool
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I just realized that the only thing Ancelotti hasn't won is the Bundesliga and La Liga out of the top 4 leagues. I've just been reading Ancelotti's history and he actually inherited AC Milan when they were weak and floundering in Europe and made them world class
Filip90 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Meanwhile, balotelli is staying -___-    FFS
Drde159 (Manchester United) 1 day ago
I just learned he is only 24 yo. I would have bet he is older than that having changed clubs 3-4 times already. So holding onto him might not be the worst idea afterall
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
Being young don't mean your special
Weezer (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Someone tell sterling that...
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Interesting stats on players injured this past season

Link: injuryleague.com/2015/05/liverpool-percentage-of-s...
Sums up our season, our most important player missed 71% of the season...
Footster (Liverpool) 1 day ago
If we spoke to Klopp and Anceloti both and they both are interested, who would you rather have? Given that Rafa to Madrid is now a done deal, well almost...
I'd cry if both were truly bent on joining us. I'd take Klopp because I'm not sure Ancellotti could work with the funds we have, but its like choosing between Ice-Cream and Cake. I mean last time we had to choose between Martinez and Rodgers...
The problem with both would be that they might not want to work with the moneyball method. Also, while Klopp has shown what he can build, I have a reservation of how he'd fair in premier league. He has so far only managed Mainz and Dortmund, he had 56% win rate at Dortmund in Bundesliga, not sure how that translates into EPL. Whereas, Ancelotti would want to buy established players and not sure if FSG would support that. Overall, it won't be cheap to let BR go and then hire a new coach, if it were our money we'd think twice and I guess that is what FSG are doing...
Shalafi (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Its like choosing between Megan Fox and Charlize Theron.  Í would take both of them if I could  
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Megan Fox is younger so I would take her haha
Megan Fox or Charlize Theron is a tougher choice that Klopp and Ancelotti or Ice Cream and Cake
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 1 day ago
First get rid of your current wife otherwise she can sue you
Robberyback2 (Bayern München) 1 day ago
"win-rate"  OMG please stop with this american bs stats
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Lol nice thread. To answer the question though Klopp would be great. This club needs a breath of fresh air. These are the types of managers we should be interested in. Ones with a winning CV and trophies.

Klopp: Borussia Dortmund:

T-Home Supercup: 2008[2]
Bundesliga: 2010–11, [3] 2011–12[4]
DFB-Pokal: 2011–12[6]
DFL-Supercup: 2013, [28] 2014[28]
Uefa Champions League runner–up: 2012–13[10]

Individual:

German Football Manager of the Year: 2011, [29] 2012[29]
Second place FIFA World Coach of the Year: 2013[30]

Ancelotti:

Juventus (1999–2001)
Uefa Intertoto Cup: 1999
Milan (2001–2009)
Uefa Champions League: 2002–03, 2006–07
Uefa Super Cup: 2003, 2007
Fifa Club World Cup: 2007
Serie A: 2003–04
Coppa Italia: 2002–03
Supercoppa Italiana: 2004

Chelsea (2009–2011)
Premier League: 2009–10
FA Cup: 2009–10
FA Community Shield: 2009

Paris Saint-Germain (2011–2013)
Ligue 1: 2012–13

Real Madrid (2013–2015)
Uefa Champions League: 2013–14
Uefa Super Cup: 2014
Fifa Club World Cup: 2014
Copa del Rey: 2013–14
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Klopps all the way, fantastic ambassador of the club, of the people associated. I am sure if he lands in UK, his popularity, his likability will sky rocket.

Clap clap Klopps, Clap clap Klopps.... But no way in hell it will happen.

Its either BR or Frank De Boer.

" I wants a half year holiday or whatever it is called" - JK
Weezer (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Charlize theron all day man
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I would take either over Rodgers.... Klopp could make this his new home
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Last season BR made us dream, what did he make us do this season?
Wake up and realize that it was Suarez who made us dream...
Jerrymiah (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I Have got a few question:
1. Why do we have to pay 3m for Ings who is a free agent? I heard spurs is bidding 12m!? For a free agent no less....
2. Why is FBI USA allowed to arrest FIFA staffs? Aren't they considered Swiss?
#
I don't think Ings is a free agent, he is probably on the last year of his contract. Not sure about the FBI though...
Shalafi (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Technically Ings contract its not over yet and player can be sold. I think Spurs just want to speed up and secure Ings transfer. He still have contract till June 30th.
Another think is that Ings is young English player so even if his contract end any PL team will have to pay 5 mil maybe even more if the case will go to tribunal.

Fifa officials were arrested by Swiss police and will be extradite to USA as it was American public prosecutor who charged them for corruption. You have to understand that FIFA is world wide organization with the head quarters in Switzerland.

TheBokiya (Chelsea) 1 day ago
Funny thing is that I try to get Ings in FIFA on a free transfer but I can't either even with only 6 months remaining on his contract. Dafuq
Looking forward to FIFA 16 this year.      The courtroom setting will be a nice change of pace
I will buy the original one for the first time
Pewpew (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Haha
I am planning to skip 16, have been buying new one every year for the last couple of years and not too much changes so...
Faceo (Liverpool) 1 day ago
FIFA doesn't really do anything for the game other than lend the game rights and the name. It's EA that is responsible for everything wrong with the game
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sepp's corrupt head on justice platter.... That's the best way I can say.

But there remains a twist, what if Sepp Blater was an undercover agent for CIA for past fifty years and as old man do, he forgot !
Manchurian Candidate Part 2
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Tony Barrett
Liverpool Football Club have made initial contact with Jurgen Klopp's representatives to take over the managerial vacancy at Anfield
Madummer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Where did you get that? Barret is a reliable source but I can't seem to find it...
LOL it was too good to be true unfortunately    Https://twitter.Com/TonyBadNews/status/602551201666703360
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 2 days ago
F********      
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
This is too good to be true
Footster (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Fake profile
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Oh thanks for f*****g my life up with that fake news! Cheers mate
Kop4Ever you make me laugh mate
This Is Anfield ‏@thisisanfield 3h3 hours ago
New: Bild backtrack on Jurgen Klopp sabbatical report, say he’d take Liverpool job

Link: www.thisisanfield.com/2015/05/bild-backtrack-on-ju...

Anfield Chat ‏@TheAnfieldChat 2h2 hours ago
Jurgen Klopp once refused to speak with a S*n newspaper reporter. That is the kind of man I want at Liverpool.

Anfield Europe ‏@AnfieldEurope 2h2 hours ago
#lfc making the Sport Headlines in Germany linking Jurgen Klopp with a move to Anfield, interesting!@BILD_Sport

Get this done F.S.G..............................................................................
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I know for a fact that Klopp would LOVE to come to Liverpool, and as much as I want it to happen, it looks like BR is staying for another season at least
PaRa (Liverpool) 2 days ago
^ Shushhhh you!
Juuust saaayin ya know hehe
Scouser4life    F. S. G wanted Klopp before they even considered Rodgers 3 years ago so Keep the Faith...
Well, we'll have to wait and see
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I don't want to get my hopes up.... But I do.... Lol need some hope
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 2 days ago
Damn don't get my hopes up
Exclusive: FSG shortlist duo ahead of Rodgers talks

Link: www.koptalk.co.uk/201505271602/exclusive-fsg-short...

I think Rodgers is gone
Livpool08 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
The only way Rodgers stays is if no one else wants the job
De Boer wants it...
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
After claiming just two days ago that Jurgen Klopp would not take another job this summer, Bild now report that he may be Liverpool bound.

"I am not tired. I may look tired but I am not. I am 0. 0% tired. I haven’t had any contact with any other clubs but am not planning a sabbatical, though it could of course be that I have to take one, or whatever a free half-year is called, I don’t know. "

Call him ffs. Do I have to find his phone number for you guys as well. Ffs
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
What're you waiting for FSG for the love of God!
Foootyfan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sevilla finished 5th in la liga but with EL victory they are in champions league. Fuk the mentality of our clubs in EL, no no whole english clubs mentality
Maybe English teams just aren't good enough?
This is what I was saying earlier on last season is Europa league is worth being in
CHELSEA61 ((Footytube Moderator)) 2 days ago
We'll start to see a shift in the next 5 years. The money is coming to England. With that so will the players and better development of our young players
Malik (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Exactly footyfan, cup opportunities should be used as a stepping stone towards bigger achievements, as much as I hate mou but I remember him saying that he really wanted to win that capital one cup and after winning it his players and he himself started to believe in winning the league.

Atleti is great eg of that, they started with wining EL and then on to the bigger achievements like league title last season and were seconds away from winning the champions league, they didn't bottled it and imo it was thanks to experience they got from winning that EL.

As for not having enough players, I don't think this should be used as an excuse especially from EPL teams, they have biggest budgets and better financial positions then club like sevila and Atleti
So I saw this:

Bild - Klopp may not take a break, as previously reported, if #LFC come in for him. Language, rebuilding process & fans appeal to him.

And here's the source:

Link: www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/wird-kult-klub...

"Nach BILD-Informationen plant er, danach erst einmal keinen neuen Job anzunehmen. Allerdings könnte ein England-Klub dazwischenfunken."

Basically, what they're saying is "according to our sources, Klopp isn't planning on taking another job right now. But an english club might be the exception."
The only real argument they have is that Klopp once said he would only consider a job (outside of germany) in england because he understands and speaks some english.

So just speculation from BILD at the moment, I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet
Some good sources has said that he would be interested in the Liverpool job but the project is putting him off
I wonder why?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football