Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Shobhgarg (Liverpool) 2 days ago
The title, never seems to be coming our way. Now it is 7 point difference at the top. I guess another year will pass by and the drought will continue
Hansolo (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
Azeal (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Just keep on doing well, that's all I ask for right now.

I hope we do sign one or two players to help us bolster the squad, we seem to be lost with and without the ball towards the end of the second half before Coutinho came in
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Man, it's always tough for us playing these mid table sides
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 days ago
LOL
FootballDoc (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 days ago
Yes, they can be incredibly frustrating with their "let's throw on our tallest player and hoof balls up to him and hope for the best" tactic
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 days ago
Why Pogba wasnt booked for the hand ball, when penalty was given?

Also take into account UFC move on Henderson, should have been sent off, isn't he?
"Liverpools 18 year old right back Alexander-Arnold completed more passes, dribbles and created more chances than £89m man Pogba today. Yikes"

Lol says all you need to know
Joeymac (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Thankfully Spurs were easy enough to just beat outright. Liverpool were a little harder to play, tactics needed to be adjusted. Btw, I was really impressed with Alex-Arnold
I thought the young lad looked a little out of his depth to be honest, but that was to be expected so in that context he did alright. I thought it was interesting United's club secretary is his uncle
The Zohan got lucky with his header but I thought we had better chances to win the game
Go back to your dungeon! Just kidding.... Can we be friend and stop trolling each other?!?
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 day ago
Sure, we're mid-table but we're closer to you than you are to the top of the league. I'm sure we'll meet again this season in one of the cups at least, looking forward to it!
Dom1878 (Manchester United) 1 day ago
Mid table lol said the ones that came 8th last year. Short term memory dude
Weezer (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Lol same team that was in two finals last season with a manager transition in the mix
Dom1878 (Manchester United) 1 day ago
And lost both finals
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
If Mane had been there yesterday I do believe their Dam would of bursting!

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=bmfi0V4giCY

When he is back it be like a 30 mill signing
Rajmahal 2 days ago
Mane a huge loss.... He should have change his nationality like diego so he can miss out afcon in jan lol
Lol. But if we can continue to play without him it be a Hugh boost heading into the last games with him
Hope Senegal go out and he's back for the Chelsea game
SavageCabbage (Chelsea) 2 days ago
NO, his flight gets delayed -. -
Lol hope not
Klopp never gives our players criticism though today he doesn't seem to be happy with Migs. He said the Utd goal might of changed his opinion on his performance.

Yea Migs should of waiting a little longer before he rolled the ball to lallana but if it wasn't for migs today we might not of got the draw.

Klopp doesn't like Migs I think
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Klopp doesn't trust him. He played very well today, and stopped some vicious shots, but he's always been touted as a brilliant shot-stopper. That's not his problem though. Everyone knows exactly what you get when you put simon mignolet in goal, he's not good enough for a title-challenging team
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 day ago
Actually I was quite shocked at that decision, I almost forgot all about it. There's like a minute left in the game, and you're trying to see the result out and he rolls the ball 15 yards and gives it away. Who does that? Imagine if we scored, he would rightly have gotten lamblasted, it was an airhead decision. Either hold on to the ball to run out the clock or if you're going for the win, get the players and the ball up the pitch
PaRa (Liverpool) 1 day ago
It was a offside goal anyway, it shouldn't have counted to begin with
BenBro (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Migs has gotten a lot of criticism from fans over the past few years and to be fair in many cases he deserved it. But I feel after today's performance he deserve all the praise that comes his way, he kept us in that game and played a hell of a match. Fully deserves his current starter status although still hope Karius can come good over time
Agreed. I've given him plenty of stick but he was the reason we didn't lose the game
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Call me selfish but I pray Senegal get kncocked out asap so we can have Mane back. He's so important
Nope, not selfish.... Hope the same thing lol
Fernandez (Liverpool) 2 days ago
That is selfish lol. I am sure that Mane wants to represent and do well for his country
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
If Cameroon goes out do we get Matip back too?
f**k Cameroon. Hope they go out right away as well
Well, Senegal won haha
Absolutely wonderful
Would've loved to see Mane go up against Valencia and torch him
Well you guys this isn't the worst result but once again we've showed we can't hold onto the lead. TAA had a few rough moments but he held his own as the match continued. Lovren did well again in defence for us against Zlatan and Tree bush.

We need to be getting someone in this window with pace, this team lacks it when Mane is out then we have to resort to a different playing style. Coutinho calmed things down a little bit when he came on. Origi was playing alright before he was taken off but I think Klopp was being pragmatic and didn't want to leave it to wide open.

Oh how f*****g ironic man utd fans want to talk about class. Two times today they sang and mocked Hillsborough. First time it wasn't very loud and you could hear it. The 2nd time much louder and sounded like it was sung by thousands of there fans. Mind the gap you f*****g manc mongs 🖕🏻🖕🏻
7 offside goals in 5 games for Man you.... Absolutely shocking!
They have more offsides goals than milner has penalties scored
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 days ago
.... And yet all they talk is how many penalties Arsenal have been awarded this season
Liverpool, city and spurs all have been awarded 6, arsenal only have 4 and have missed two of those. Who's been saying arsenal have had so many, cause that's just silly talk!
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 days ago
Maybe not ALL they talk about But still, was a talking point for a good while there. That's silly indeed, thanks for looking them up Honestabe lol
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Disappointed like klopp not to get all 3 after how the game panned out! Can't believe gini couldn't connect better at the end. Some of the our players lack some basic skills like shooting hard at the target.

On the positive side, great commitment and defence held it together almost. Coutinho being back is a huge boost. Henderson was solid and restricted pogba. With Matip coming back we can expect some solid results in the coming games!

Let's get in one class player before the window closes. Just one please!
Sergio 2 days ago
Gini lacks confidence in that position of the pitch, I thought after the city goal he will be a lot better but I guess we will have to wait to see that side of his game.

And I agree we need Atleast one signing
Unfortunately those are some of the moments picked throughout a season and most likely we won't be winning the PL title. I'm hoping we get top three this season which would be a good improvement. Then hopefully Klopp gets a nice war chest to actually get some world class players
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I just think winning the title is out of reach and anyway we ain't consistent enough. We are strong when everybody is available like Matip couts & mane.
Klopp has to knw our squad needs improvement and he has to spend. Imagine if klopp had to manage the utd or the city squad, he would be flying and out of reach
Was Pogba attempting a dab when he handled the ball?  
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 2 days ago
Did Pogba think he was in the UFC with Henderson? Lol
Yeah he did, he thought Hendo was Mcgregor. Stupid Pogba
Pogba was invisible most of the game
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
T. A. A.completed more passes, dribbles, and created more chances than Pogba
Maybe we should sell TAA then in a few years time buy him back for an ungodly amount.... How does that sound?
LyverBird (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I wanted Ejaria to play in this game even for 10 minutes. Pretty sure he woulda done better than Pogba. It would've been good times!
Rajmahal 2 days ago
@hadee LOL
Sergio 2 days ago
Honest opinion of can in this liverpool side?

I think just so clumsy, but on his best day he is really good. I know his ability to defend will never improve but I want to see more creativity in his attacking game
I always forget he's just 22. I think he's still unsure of the role he's supposed to play, is he a defensive midfielder, box to box, or the creative type? He's not yaya touré as much as we'd like him to be, needs to figure it out!
Fromv (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I want to see he improve his passing
Sergio 2 days ago
He is 23* now. I know he ain't a yaya, but I always wanted him to mould into a player like dembele at spurs
Honestly, Can has regressed in his ability to take charge in midfield, I've seen him dominate games in past but now he has become very sloppy in his passing for sure, I think the rest of his game is pretty solid. But hey he's only just turned 23, and he dominated Pogba who is meant to be better than him with ease
Sergio 2 days ago
I don't think he dominated him, I think with the help of Lallana and hendo together they took pogba out of the game. His Indivisual game was poor.

I think can himself is unsure of what his role is in our team
Seems pretty inconsistent for my liking. No doubt he can improve but he isn't giving us any cutting edge
Oh yeah it was his birthday a few days ago whoops!
Pogba the friendly ghost!
Sergio 2 days ago
Guys no trolling on the united page, I don't see any of them on here so Atleast give them that respect back. Anyone else posting I will deal with them a warning
Too busy getting back to some on YT over the last few!    There is no need to go there to type just bring popcorn sit back and laugh
Hri100 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sorry had to point out the 5 offside goals.... In last 7 games at Old Toilet.  Will stay away now
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
With Hendo, Matip and Coutinho fit. Only good times to come. Onwards and Upwards
Still need a signing or 2
Fromv (Liverpool) 2 days ago
If I not mistaken we do not lost any games with top 6 yet this season. The result against mid- and lower- table team that cost us the important points to challenge the title.... Lets focus on the next game....

I will be satisfy if we get top 4 this season.... Winning it is bonus, need to keep the top 4 consistent every season
LyverBird (Liverpool) 2 days ago
You know what's sadder than the result? ManU fans being all proud and happy they had to rely on refereeing to get a point against "a s**t team" at Old Trafford.

Proud of the fight the team put. On to the next game. #ynwa
Sergio 2 days ago
And yes please don't Troll their page

Kick4Life - changing lives through football