Madder (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Long passes like hendo
Thunderbolt like coutinho
Tackling like emre can
Creativity like coutinho
Determination of hendo
Stamina like milner
Pressing like lallana

The moment when you realize stevie did all this on his own and yet better than anyone else

Suddenly I missed him
Madder (Liverpool) 3 days ago
So sakho liverpool career is almost over?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Looks that way
Seemed a lot of people enjoyed Klopp on MNF.... Even rival fans!    Some of the tweets about Carra 😂😂
Parabol (Bayern München) 3 days ago
Jurgen Klopp is full of passion for the game, he was always fun to watch on the sidelines at Dortmund. He is a great manager and he will always make his players feel confident on and off the pitch
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Premier league stats since klopp joined

Goals = 1st on 71 goals
Possession = 1st on 58.8%
Tackles per game = 1st on 22.4
Sprints per game = 1st on 559

Net profit £9m

Wow That is unbelievable Klopp

Imagine what this man could do with the stupid money City and Utd spend!
That's why I moan about the money spend because little bit more and we could really achieve great things with klopp and much quicker
TalkLikeAScouse (Liverpool) 3 days ago
But that's the beauty of Klopp. He wants players who will bleed for the name on the front, not on the back. We could of had the likes of Goetze and others this summer but they couldn't be bothered with the idea of joining us
Klopp on sky filling the other teams full of s**t    The Boss!
Got a link?
I watch it live as soon as link is up i'll pass Dan
Malik (Barcelona) 3 days ago
Malik    Good on yea
Sergio 3 days ago
Is flannagan playing for burnley?
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Klopp loves football and I love klopp
JohnSnow (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I hope Dortmund crush Real tomorrow, Klopp would be happy
Hope rat boy brings his pen and pad to take notes tonight
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 days ago
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Not to dampen anyones mood, as an afterthought, I felt that we didn't play well against hull. I saw a lot of misplaced passes. There were a lot of good movement but didn't get the right service. For the amount of chances created we should have clearly scored 7-8. Gini especially pretty much was non-existent. I guess after hull went down to 10 our players knew the game was moreorless won. Not sure how many of you felt it while watching Live!

Now, onto the positive side, as klopp said the pressing was fantastic. Pressure was consistent & claustrophobic. Even on a day where finishing was poor, we managed to score 5. Now can this be considered as getting results when not playing to your potential!?
Sergio 3 days ago
It was the best counter pressing display we had, and it's kind of harsh to say we didn't play well but I agree we could have been alot better in some passes. We could have won by 7 or 8 goals but I only see that as a positive. Not having to play to out absolute best and winning confidently is a great thing
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Agree Sergio! In fact I was only trying to state the positive! I remember screaming at my TV when simple passes were either under/over hit! Still ended up scoring 5 which is a good trait!
Klopp said we could've played better in the second half. He sets a perfect example for the players. He's still saying we have work to do and haven't reached our peak yet. With the training all the players can do together I'm sure we will go from strength to strength
KevMo (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I think the midfield duo of Hendo and Gini is working quite well. People have been criticising Gini a lot and I don't think it's completely warranted. He has improved and is linking up well with the attackers as well as working hard to control the midfield and win the ball back. I think his work goes unnoticed because he's not scoring goals and getting assists, but in my opinion he does add to the team. He's come close to scoring a few times too, hopefully he can bag a goal soon
KevMo (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Also wanted to say that I've been disappointed with Can and Grujic when they've come on. A lot of misplaced passes and careless fouls. They don't seem up to pace with the rest of the team, so I would definitely stick with Hendo and Gini in the middle
Put it this way we have new GK and DF that have to gel and our ST didn't hit form yet
I find it extraordinary that Matt Busby, Bobby Charlton and Alex Ferguson were knighted but Shankly and Paisley were plain ‘Bill’ and ‘Bob’. Says Big Ron

Link: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne...

I often thought about this also and found it strange.
Seems everyone knows the truth but officials scared to nominate those that are worthy. The latest is Dalglish, But there's more chance of The Manc scum manager getting it. There is corruption everywhere else so it wouldn't be strange for it to be happening in England also
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 days ago
To be fair, Sir Alex did a lot for United. I don't like United but you've just got to recognize when a manager is great. Shankly and Paisley did amazing things with Liverpool also and definitely not getting the recognition they deserve
Azeal (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Shankly and Bob are men of the people, these are our working class heroes.

Do you think they would knight people who represent the people? They would get these people blown up in car accidents if they have accidentally made one a knight.

What they want are people who worship knighthood, royalties, puppets.... Shankly was tremendous without being knighted, let's face it, people would line up to take bullets for him. Now, ask those "sirs".... If their speech move people decades after they were gone? Sir David Beckham?
Azeal    Nailed it mate
Agree with Azeal.    "Shankly and Bob are men of the people, these are our working class heroes. "    👍🏻
DanniDC (Liverpool) 3 days ago
It still baffles me how we lost to Burnley. Oh well forward we go
Unlucky that's what it was. We played well in my opinion but the finishing was s**t
Azeal (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Wake up call, a nice slap in the face
Sergio 4 days ago
Ffs now arnautovic has gone slim shady too...
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 days ago
30 years old free transfer right footed leftback-converted midfielder gets more involved in his team's games than flashy 100m "best young player in Europe"
But he's playing out of position they say. LOL
Moe66 (Manchester City) 3 days ago
I will always love James Milner, I remember when we had all our strikers out and he started up top for us. Those few games he played as a striker, we scored more goals than any period during that season. Now his LB, hats off to Mill Dog, his just a stand up player
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 days ago
If mignolet, karius, manninger and ward were all injured, i'd feel relatively comfortable sticking milner in net. The guy can do everything
Pewpew (Liverpool) 4 days ago
September 4 games played, 4 wins, 12 scored 4 conceded.

October
Swansea A
Manchester United H
West brom H
Spurs EFL cup H
Palace A
JohnSnow (Liverpool) 4 days ago
Klopp for manager of the month
I'm going to be bias and say Klopp for manager of the month but Guardiloa is up there also

Kick4Life - changing lives through football