Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
How affordable are Premier League season tickets when you factor in income levels of local fans? #lfc #afc #coys

Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/Ca1jEqsWAAAMiT3?Formatjpg&name=large

Very interesting
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 days ago
The thing is.... I love Anfield. Like.... I am sure 99% of the Liverpool fans out there has an attachment to the holy ground. BUT! Imagine had we gone to Stanley Park? We can build a 80-90k stadium with like 250m instead of spending 200m to get the capacity to 60k-ish.

I am positive that Anfield will be filled, even if we have 90k seats. Just make the ticket prices affordable
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Gotta' think even balotelli could have finished off some of those chances :/ and i've been very patient with benteke all season
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
You are over-estimating Balotelli
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 days ago
You might be right lol poor guy, why always him?
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Despite the fact that benteke failed miserably to score, I thought his hold up play was rather good. Hopefully with stuzza and origi back he will be forced lift up his game. On the other hand, Stuzza looked great and origi could be an exiciting player as a winger. Now with coutinho in the team we can go and try to win the carling cup and with some luck the europa league
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Off goes Fabio Aurelio, on comes Luis Suarez. 22. 8 million pounds    Miss Superbite007
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Didn't see the game. Not going to bother wasting 2 hrs plus watching it
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 days ago
It was a very entertaining game though. Tekkers was that of his old self (just about). That was a tough loss especially to have that happen right at the end
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Exactly I can't bear to watch it knowing we f****d it up in the last minute
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 days ago
How about brad smith though? Very impressive. He should start over moreno
Tobes (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Very solid from the young Aussie. He is definitely putting his hand up for some Premier league games. The only blemishes on his game were a few bad passes and some relaxed defending to let the first one in (could have been a bit closer to his man on the back post)
This is third game where my eyes are lit up for him, that position we have been struggling for so so long. Maybe cup games have done youngsters a real good.

The left side combo of Smith, Tex and Cou was the high point of the game.

I sincerely hope Stewart is fine, that was a bad challenge
Liverpool7 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I thought Migs played well. Couple of great saves. Was more aggressive which I like to see but Benteke, bloody hell mate; should of at least scored one. It hurts...
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Migs will be to blame next game. Then benteke the game after that. It's a cycle you see
Hri100 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Simon Mignolet has conceded 6 goals from the last 7 shots he has had to face at Anfield. - THAT WAS before THE GAME yesterday
He failed again.... Set piece.... Again.... Ward should start.... Why the f**k did we bring him back from Aberdeeen? He was a massive player for them.... Just fukin start Ward please.... And while we are at it.... Start Brannagan, smith and the other youngsters as well....
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Klopp could've tried my young nephew up top instead of Benteke
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Or my grandmother
Hence zee gentlemens, here are our neooooo strike parteners    ScouserDan's nephew and Tdsmufan's grandmother.    
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 days ago
My grandmother is probably less injury prone than Daniel tbh
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 days ago
The Night Before? Any good
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 3 days ago
I'm still in pain after that loss, going to be a s**t couple of days
Hope some rich Chinese team is plotting a move for the dinosaur this summer  
YoloToure (Liverpool) 3 days ago
He's such a travesty I'm going to call him Christian Ben-ghazi
I'd be happy if we managed to get 15-20m for him
Madder (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Benteke was really bad.... Even someone as bad as I am could convert at least one or two chances....

Stuzza and origi should start regularly after this.
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 days ago
His finishing was bad but his positioning was finally right. Winning headers, good hold up play.... But yeah he surely should've scored the winner on that break away
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
"To be fair on Benteke, he practices his one on one's against Migs.... He probably scores every time. "      Loool
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 3 days ago
Lmao
Ehtisham (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Hahahahha.... Made my day! I'm sure he is shocked other keepers actually stop his straight shots!
Benteke's knocked us out of the FA Cup two years in a row. Fair play to him.    - Twitter    Lol
Anyone else suprised by some of the Wet Spam fans chants today? Bunch of plonkers

Kick4Life - changing lives through football