Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
The7thface (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
I think the same aliens that abducted glen Johnson have come back for moe players
Alithejack (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Ballo has beem our best player secomd half!
Filip90 (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
No
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
No he has been s**t, worst player on the pitch both halves, so bad Gerrard had to be making runs to win the game, gerrard's one run was more dangerous than any of Balo's runs. What does that say about him?
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
How did diame not get a yellow for that foul on manquillo
Lkerun (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
I was thinking exactly the same. The ref was pretty clueless today IMO
And diame gets away again
Is Brandon in love with Ballo or something? He should have been taken off instead of Allen
Rockerr (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
He is looking better now
True
Colinmc (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
I'm finally realizing why Balo can't play as a lone striker. His distribution from up top is absolutely trash. So as a result, he needs another striker up front to win the balls and play them off. That takes LFC out of their game by taking a player out of the midfield who likes to run in. Then they are a top heavy team playing long balls because not enough control in the midfield and only one striker who can play a pass. In addition, Balo isn't even a prototypical second striker in that he's big, lumbering, and not as quick or industrious.

This ref is so s**t    No contact from mario there
Madder (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
At least mario is making me laugh
Colinmc (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Balo whiffs another sitter. At least they look lively though
Madder (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Wait.... What was that!    2 of our best performer? Allen and lallana?
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Balotelii off    Bring Lambert and Coutinho in ffs
I think LFC have the same amount of yellows as Hall despite Hall fouling basically every other minute of the match. Not the best refereeing going on here today. You can't foul as frequently as Hall has while continuously escaping punishment
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 3 hours ago
Play coutinho!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Sterling, Balo = off
Where is Balotelli while all these breaks are happening? No seriously, where is he, I don't even see him on my screen when we are attacking?
Madder (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
I started to think playing dr zaf as striker might help.... Or asking skrtel to grow hair will change this

Yes I am losing it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football