Voting time.    
PaRa (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
I'm in favor of keeping BR for another season
Sack BR. It's time for a new manager like Klopp, Frank de Boer etc
I'm undecided
In favor of keeping BR. Get rid of this "committee" and change these transfer policies
In favor of getting a new manager and new transfer policy. Clean the house baby!
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
I support BR, I think it is partially down to DS being injured all season and Balo.... Iditolly. Tantrum sterling and loss of Luis.
He can't defend, but now he can't attack as well. But, we have no choice. The only candidate I can see is Frank de Boer
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
Clean the house baby. Think about it Liverpool fans, Mourinho, Wenger and L. V. G are going to make things really difficult next season
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
Clean the house along with sterling and bring in klopp.
Tat will spice up things next season.
Lvg, Wenger, mourinho, klopp

But ter are lots and lots of buts
KingLucas (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
If we don't make it to top 4 BR should walk no matter what. If we do maje it to rop 4 then I think he should stay
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Clean the house
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
We have 2 options either get a owner who is filthy rich.... Chances of that happening are 0. 0001%.

Or find a manager who can lead us back to glory.... And I am with the 2nd option, I don't understand why people think we should sack BR.... He has done fantastic job till now, an another season or 2 we definitely will come stronger.... But along the line we need transfer committee who is able to bring in the targets that BR wants....

I can rant about whole list of players which we lost to spurs or Chelsea or dortmund at the last moment.... Rodgers is the right man for me but he needs 11 players who can play at the highest level.... No more f*****g prospects. With just one player like suarez we almost won the title. We are playing European tournaments and 3 domestic tournaments, we definitely need 1-2 world class player and strong squad players.
Raul1 (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Am I the only one here who still thinks BR should stay for another season....    
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Nah, you've declan (kop4ever) with you
Mate, if he stays another season. Do you really think after watching him for 3 years, can he outsmart Mourinho, Wenger and L. V. G. These managers are going to make things really difficult
Pewpew (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
I don't think we can get a better alternative. Klopp is going to city
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
I am with Pewpew
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
We are all divided over if BR should stay another season.

I think next season will be more difficult for BR. WHY?

Jose Mourinho is a bloody Master tactical genius.
Arsene Wenger has a knack of keeping the Gunners in the top 4.
L. V. G. Has done everything under the sun with top clubs and his country for years.
Manchester City have a manager who has won the PL, and if they do let him go I'm sure they will get a top manager.

Where does that leave us with BR?

ScouserDan (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Leaves the club to make some BIG decisions in the next few months
Redordead94 (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
LOL Dan's profile pic
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Lol Klopp looks like he just trolled someone big time
Redordead94 (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
I love it man
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 21 hours ago
No one likes surveys, there annoying and just a pain in the ass , sadly I have this annoying course work that involves me making one and getting some results.

I don't want to bug you guys on here but I would appreciate if anyone could fill it in. Its so short, like 5 questions and its all multiple choice crap

Https://www.Surveymonkey.Com/s/HL86YV3

Thanks!

Edit: also its about video games so its not so boring lol
Done
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Your wish, is our command!
Done.... Was kinda boring though
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 20 hours ago
Lolol thanks guys.    
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Done
MrWaddy (Manchester United) 19 hours ago
Is it ok if I filled in horror games for both favourite and least favourite category?
I find it exciting but I always s**t my pants.

Anyways done
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 19 hours ago
@Drak Thanks    Lolol that's quite a dilemma to be in. Thanks mr waddy    
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
DONE...
Filip90 (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Done
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 13 hours ago
Thanks alot guys, I never expected so many replies.    I can really count on you guys. I really appreciate it
*warning.... Long f*****g post lol*

I am a person who likes absolutes, but unfortunately in the footballing world absolutes do not exist. I also like statistics when analyzing a player or team, however statistics without the additional context are not enough. So lets look at the statistics along with the relevant context to gain, as close to, an absolute as we can.

19 players signed for a transfer fee, 1 signed for free and 3 players signed on loan. 215. 5 million spent in total (not including the loan fees that were inevitably paid). How many players out of the 20 permanent signings could be considered to be a success? That question is open for debate, but most fans would agree on 2 players: Coutinho and Sturridge - both of whom have received criticism, one for being injury prone and the other for being inconsistent. Some corners of the Anfield faithful may mention Can or Mignolet but one of them has only played consistently for 6 months and the other was dropped earlier in the season for poor form.

When Rodgers first joined, we were told this would be a "project that would take time" and results should not be expected overnight. Time was granted, patience was awarded. Rodgers' Liverpool team overachieved in his second season (largely thanks to the best striker in the world at that time) and expectations were re-evaluated.

In August Rodgers told the media how he had informed his squad that another title challenge was expected, in January he told the media how Liverpool could win the title next season and in between those changes of expectation, Rodgers was quoted as saying "Liverpool must win a trophy this season to be considered successful". Expectations were not wrongly reevaluated, they were backed by the managers insistence on telling the world how highly he rated his own ability to deliver what he promised.

On his arrival Rodgers sat composed in front of the press, trying to convince the world he was not out of his depth. And he said all the right things and won over many people, if only to give him a chance to succeed. He was offered time, something not many managers are granted in the modern day. He convinced everyone that he would get Liverpool to play a style of football that will be the envy by competitors - tiki-taka as it is referred to in Spain. The "student of the game" as he was constantly referred to as, "the guy that would bring back the attacking style craved by Liverpool fans" with a philosophy that would be embedded into the club from the Senior team down to the Academy.

Nearly 3 seasons on, and having watched an abysmal FA Cup Semi-Final performance, I am sat here scratching my head trying to figure out what this philosophy actually is? During the 90 minutes formation was changed 3 times, when a CM (can) went from CB to RB and then to CM. Sterling went from Striker to number 10, Gerrard went from number 10 to DLP. Does Rodgers know what his best formation is, 3 seasons into his Liverpool career? Does he really know how to get the best out of all his players, instead of just 1 player at a time? Throughout his Liverpool reign the team has looked fragmented, divided between attack and defence with no balance to keep the team a cohesive unit - recipe for disaster. "Defending is the easiest part of football to coach" was a comment a fuming Rodgers made after the 2-0 defeat to Chelsea - virtually ending Liverpools title charge - it also seems to be the part of football that continues to elude Rodgers and his Liverpool team.

Judging Rodgers after his first season would be harsh, he needed to be given time. Judging Rodgers after his second season and the conclusion would be "we are starting to see something happen, let it continue". Judging Rodgers after his 3rd season and once you analyse the previous 2, a pattern begins to emerge. Is Rodgers the "nearly manager"? Will Rodgers become worldclass manager in 5 seasons? Possibly. Is Rodgers good enough to attract worldclass players today, in order for him to become that worldclass manager? The answer is clearly no.

Throughout his first 2 summers Rodgers bemoaned the lack of champions league football being one of the main reasons behind his inability to attract top quality players, resulting in signing players of the level of Joe Allen. Champions League football was gained, yet no top quality players came. Highlighting Rodgers' biggest flaw, unfortunately, he does not have the required reputation to attract top quality players.

Before I get flooded with replies, allow me to put that into context and lets use Manchester United (painfully) as the example. In 2013/2014 David Moyes was brought into the club as the heir to Alex Ferguson, at that time Manchester United had Champions League football and were reigning champions, surely an easy sell to potential transfer targets? All of Moyes' first choice targets turned down the chance to join the club, either joining other clubs or choosing to remain at their current clubs.

Louis Van Gaal joins the club after an abysmal premier league season in which Manchester United finished 7th and no european football. Yet Van Gaal was able to attract most of his first choice targets. The question is why? Players join clubs where they have a manager they respect and want to play for. Moyes and Rodgers do not have international reputations. Both managers have achieved relative success locally, but neither has won any trophies (does a play-off trophy count?) or leagues.

Neither manager had playing careers at a high level, therefore they have no reputation as a player. Is it Rodgers fault that he has not won trophies? Arguable. But is he to blame that he has taken a managerial position where the prerequisite is to challenge for trophies? Partially, FSG must take the remaining blame.

So where do the club go from here? That really depends on how ambitious the owners are. Would Chelsea, Manchester City, Spurs or even Arsenal allow Rodgers another season? Manchester United certainly didn't allow Moyes any more time once they knew the club had fallen out of the top 4, their priority was to return the club ASAP to Champions League football. Rodgers stated that the club was targeting to return to Champions League football in his 4th season in charge, he managed to achieve it in his 3rd and has now (quite probably) after moving ahead of schedule, has gone back to square one.

Once knocked out of the Champions League, Rene Meulensteen's biggest criticism of Rodgers was his failure to hire backroom staff with experience playing in the Champions League, because Rodgers and his team did not have the previous experience. In other words, "to avoid making mistakes and learning all on your own, hire the required personnel to help take you a step forward" after all he is the "student of the game" is he not?

Liverpool now risk being left behind their rivals, and unless they make a serious change this summer, I fear for the worst. The current model is evidently not working, and hasnt been working for the past 3 seasons. Selling Agger for 2 million and signing Lovren for 20 million does not dictate any logic. Signing Lambert and Markovic and not playing them defies logic.

Playing Sterling (the top scorer and highest assisting player) at right-wing back is not clever management, its just plain.... Well you get the point. This has most probably had a factor on Rodgers losing the dressing room.

Personally, none of Rodgers previous transfer activity gives me any confidence that he will make the right signings this summer. I would not trust him with another summers transfer budget. Does that mean he needs to leave completely? Quite possibly. Everything he has promised, he has also failed to deliver, and my biggest criticism of Rodgers is the fact that he constantly sounds like a politician, the spin-master who will go along with whatever way the wind is blowing.

I think LFC need a change. A gamble was taken with appointing Rodgers, whom as it has become widespread knowledge was not even the top target in 2012. Liverpool now need a manager with a proven track record, who can attract the right level of players, and is able to turn this deflated group of players into competitors again.

The players no longer seem to believe in Rodgers, or maybe Rodgers is no longer delivering the message correctly. Either way, there is a disconnect, and with senior players, icons, such as Steven Gerrard being pushed out the door, that disconnect will only get larger.

It is better to make a proactive change rather than a reactive one. But who do LFC gamble on next? Klopp? De Boer? Bielsa?
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 21 hours ago
You summed up the last three years and BR in one post.    Great read.
I know some people probably don't like my above post but the fact of the matter is despite Rodgers being a genuinely nice guy, that doesn't mean he's safe from criticism. If you are the manager of Liverpool Football Club, that comes with the territory.

Also would like to clarify my Klopp DP. I'm not saying if we got Klopp all our problems would magically disappear, or anything like that. Seriously.... Just look at the guy though lol
Hit it right on the head
Nice read dan, and yeah, even I feel like Rodgers has lost the dressing room
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Mourinho, Wenger and L. V. G are the masters and BR is still the student. Sorry Liverpool fans, BR has nothing on those 3 managers
Joeymac (Manchester United) 17 hours ago
This sentence is the most telling sentence in all of football, in my opinion:

"It is better to make a proactive change rather than a reactive one. "
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Playing Sterling as a striker is such an insult to an honest pro like Lambert. He is miles better than Sterling in that position and he could have scored more goals by now. Poor guy!
PaRa (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
I have to agree with you. I think he at least deserves a chance. He's done everything asked of him. I think BR put Coutinho up front some point as well.completely disrespectful
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 22 hours ago
It's amazing really how much he disregards players that could do a good job. I have not seen one un willing display from lambert this season. Has done a good job every time his called Apon. Miles better then balotelli in my opinion. He isn't lazy and he actually has good awareness and positioning. I wanted him to start againts villa as he still has alot of qualities that would have helped us in the game
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Lambo should of gotten at least 20 minutes to try and make some sort of impact. He's a Liverpool fan, so he actually cares about the club. Though getting Lambert/Balotelli to replace a player of Luis's caliber just doesn't have the recipe for success!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Everything and Everyone that had Scouser all over got thrown away last couple of years! I am more pissed that I don't no my own team anymore! So much disrespect tbh...
Kop4Ever I feel you dude, BR has made things happen in the last 3 years. But can he outsmart Mourinho, Wenger and L. V. G. That is a fair question, because those managers are certainly fighting for top 3 next season
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 23 hours ago
@ScouserDan- Check your wall please
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Delta, echo, bravo.... Copy
And Dan tells me I never check my wall
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Hey.... I check my wall sometimes Declan lol
Daggers (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
Seriously? Piss off offends?
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) Yesterday
We all appreciate Rodgers for playing us beautiful football and getting us close to the league but if a team like Man City can sack their manager for not winning the league, United can sack their manager for not finishing in top 4, why do we have such low ambitions and why are we always ready to give manager's and players time?! Everyone knows football is a cruel game now, if you don't perform you'll be thrown out. BR got 3 years to perform, as much as I am a fan of his football, I just don't like the way the club is headed. Thanks Brendan for everything, we will always hold you in high regard but it is time for a change.
#KloppForKop
Or
#DeBoerForLFC
PaRa (Liverpool) Yesterday
It's true, nice guys finish last. We have to have ambitions and be more cut throat with our manager AND players. If I don't do my job correctly I get fired. Same should apply for LFC. Otherwise they end up dragging the club down. There should be a clause in YNWA. Just saying
Redordead94 (Liverpool) Yesterday
I feel like I'm cheating on BR when I say this, but #KloppforKop is f*****g epic hahaahahaah
PaRa (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
^ That's f*****g brilliant lol I'm gonna' have to steal that from you hahaha
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
And when Klopp or whoever comes in and fails like every other manager for the last 10 plus years. Who will ye blame?!

It be the owners then!

So why not stick with the manager that has us playing the best football in years and put pressure on the real ambitions lowers and spin doctors of Owners we have to untie Brendan's hands!
^ You are only seeing one side of the coin here bud. Another argument would be: When Klopp or whoever comes in and wins a trophy the first year then what will ya say?

BR was s**t!

Don't get me wrong, you could be right. But I just don't see it. Explain to me why should we keep BR? Mind you, we lost to Villa convincingly. Let that set in for a minute. We lost to Villa. We lost to Villa who are 4 points from regulation.... BR was playing experiments once again with the tactics in a semi-final. How can you defend that? Hardly a good manager. But he hasn't been awful either. I would say he's a good mid-table coach. And that's where Liverpool are heading.

Only reason I would want Klopp is to get Reus, Hummels and other great Dortmund players.

If we can't get them then stick to BR or get Rafa. Also chuck the transfer committee in the bin
^Yeah this concept of signing only young players is absolute bullshit. We have an academy, we don't need to buy more youngsters for 100m. The committee needs to be changed asap
Bravo (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Kop4Ever, what we all saw yesterday is not our "best football in years". Actually, I dare say it's our worst performance ever at such a high stage. I have never seen LFC so helpless and dull in a big game. And it's Villa, not Chelsea, City, Arsenal etc. Under Rodgers we also played our worst games ever in champions league, outplayed by oppositions like Ludogorets and Basel, and looking like an amateur team vs Real. For nearly 20 years I have not seen a Liverpool so poor in Europe
@ Sergio

I would get Klopp cause he has the proven credentials. Just like a job interview. You ask for a resume, and interview the person, and inquire about his past jobs. When I look at BR I say, how the f**k did he get the job
PaRa

If Klopp or whoever comes in and wins a trophy I be the first one to say I am wrong!

But I am sick of seeing this shitty pattern over and over for years. One step forward then a step backwards!

If we really want to move forward we need to keep whats right and sort out our stupid problem of lowering wages etc or we will never get anywhere!
@para - I agree with you completely. Only thing that I would regret seeing is BR going to another team and winning trophies given the right support. He is a good manager who is very new to top flight football. His stubbornness to change and not adjusting to change is a sign of this. He will be a great manager, but I think maybe we need someone who has abit more experience and a proven track record at the moment
PaRa (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
@ Kop4Ever and Sergio    Fair points
Blayzie (Liverpool) Yesterday
Sad excuse some of you lot are. Hate reading these comments from utter nobs. I'm out of this bitch
*dramatic music*
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 23 hours ago
Blayzie let the people vent their frustrations
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
This is Dated from 18 Apr 2013

Liverpool transfers to be decided by committee, not Brendan Rodgers, claims Ian Ayre

Link: www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool...

Liverpool’s managing director, Ian Ayre, says all the club’s future transfers will be decided by committee rather than Brendan Rodgers being allowed full control of recruitment.

There it is lads in a nutshell that Rodgers hands are tied!

So if we are to sack him then shouldn't everyone else be sacked first?!
Ayre "places Rodgers as part of a recruitment team"

“We have a head of analysis, a head of recruitment, a first-team manager, myself, ” Ayre said. “All of those people are all inputting into a process that delivers what a director of football would deliver.

"It’s a combination of old-school scouting and watching players – and that’s Brendan, his assistants, our scouts – with statistical analysis of players across Europe and the rest of the world. "

As far as I'm concerned, this old article states that Rodgers is part of a recruitment team and that he puts in recommendations of what players he needs. He's part of the problem. He has the final say lol. It's like a checks and balance system from hell. As far as I'm concerned, this article also blames BR for the failures of the signings lol.

Can we now stop defending BR like he's a cute adorable puppy that we all want to hug? Someone has to grow a pair and take responsibility. That's usually the manager folks.

Drde159 (Manchester United) Yesterday
Just a reminder:

Link: www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/26/liverpool...

BR just signed a contract till 2018. Sacking him would mean massive compensation. Makes no sense anyway
^ I would give BR half a season more. I would judge his performance during the season how Liverpool stands - he would either fly or drown. Most LFC fans stick by their managers through hard times but I have to say he hasn't shown me any reason to keep him if it was up to me. Take the loss and try to get Klopp. Make him a offer he can't refuse. (godfather voice)

His credentials fall flat when big games up. If he had Roy's face he would have been axed by now. Last year Liverpool did well because of Suarez. We couldn't stop scoring goals. He made every player on the team look above par. All he (BR) had to do is to have a decent defence and LFC would have won the league last year, and he couldn't even do that. (Still can't)
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
PaRa

Brendan turned us down before when F. S. G told him they wanted a D. Oh. F then they dropped it and when they got him on board they got the Committee. Taking about stabbing someone in the back!
Barlfc (Liverpool) Yesterday
After the sorrow has past, I believe Brendan should be given one more season to prove himself.
I don't want to find excuses, but I believe the expectations this year where just to much to handle. Not to mention we didn't have a proper striker the whole season - we all know who is to blame for that, stupid transfer committee....
The football that we play atm is horrendous and I'm just as dissapointed as any other fan. But, in these 3 years with Brendan, I've learned something. We'll surely bounce back.
Ynwa
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
He certainly deserves another chance although not for an entire season, but at least till January
People keep saying the transfer policy has failed, but that's working on the assumption that our transfer policy was structured around us being immediately successful this season, which is b******s.
The transfer policy is pretty clearly targeting youthful players with potential at a reasonable price. It's a strategy which, short of a miracle, is never going to win us a league in the short term because you don't win the league against teams like Chelsea and (last season's) City when your average starting age is under 24.
I don't believe for one second that Brendan Rodgers or anyone else on the transfer committee genuinely thought that replacing Suarez with £100m of promising kids was going to get us a title this season. Maybe they underestimated Man Utd's revival and thought we'd still finish above them and get a top four place, but I'm pretty sure they were prepared for this season and the next to be a bit rocky. The trade-off being a pretty solid squad in a couple of years for what would retrospectively be fairly low spending.
We can field a first XI at the moment where our most senior players are the likes of Lucas Leiva and Adam Lallana at the ripe old ages of 28 and 26 respectively. Take out Skrtel, Johnson, Gerrard, Lucas and Lallana, and the rest of the current first team squad is 25 or under. We could spend absolutely f**k-all in the next 5 seasons and if we can retain people we'll still most likely be doing as well or better than we have done this season (I. E. In contention for top 4) as players develop and mature. That is what our transfer policy recently has given us.
If people want to complain our transfer policy is a pile of w**k, then they've got wait at least two or three years before they can really suggest it, because that's when our transfer policy's target return on investment is meant to kick in. This stuff is long-term. It's like the stadium expansion - it's not going to pay itself off in one year, and people bitching about how it hasn't are just completely missing the point.

- From LFC Reddit

(Just a dose of realism is what we need right now)
Once those so called players reach their full potential. We will end up selling them and then we start over again. Making champions league once every 5 years is not what we want. This team needs proven players to maintain that consistency and stability and we haven't done that this season.

Btw, why did we even buy Markovic, Alberto, Ilori when we had players of similar ability like Ibe, Teixeira, Wisdom? Makes no sense tbh
I know everyone is getting wet in them selves to the thought of Klopp

But after doing some extra research on this season:

Rodgers is having a better season with a worse set of players in a stronger League!
Ashup78 (Liverpool) Yesterday
So you're judging Klopp on one season? Like pretty much all of our transfers happen.
Edit :I know we may not get klopp, but compare this to Rodgers stats :

With Klopp as a manager, Borussia Dortmund won the Bundesliga in 2011 and 2012, the DFB-Pokal in 2012, and the DFL-Supercup in 2008 (unofficially), 2013 and 2014. Klopp won the German Football Manager of the Year in 2011 and 2012
All of our young transfers happen and had to gel = Hard

Lost 2 of our best players forwards 1 injured other sold = Hard

First time champions league with above problems = Hard

Quarter finals of Capital one Cup with above problems = Hard

FA Cup semi-final with above problems = Hard

Fighting for champions league with six Rivals in the EPL with above problems = Hard

Jürgen Klopp has a more supier team at Dortmund and in a easier League and them the second best German team!

The Facts speak for themselves and I am noway shape or form saying Rodgers is better than Klopp but saying Give Rodgers some credit!
Ashup78

Roy and Kenny has been more successful then Rodgers in their careers should we go back to them!?

In the present moment Rodgers is doing better with hands tied behind his back!
@ Kop4Ever

"Give Rodgers some credit" And what credit does Rodgers exactly deserve? What has BR won? A club like Liverpool should be winning trophies.

At the end of the day that's what managers will be judged on. Winning trophies whether it be small or large (that's what she said) that and a top 4 spot, simple as that.

Barlfc (Liverpool) Yesterday
PaRa, Brendan deserves the credit of making us play some great football (not all the time, I know, but still) and creating a young team. Now, only the time will tell if this team will be a winning one, but I trust this team
PaRa

I do agree and I am pissed of as much as the next guy!
But Until I see Rodgers getting full control I can't blame him for all the mistakes!
@ Barlfc

Well, I can say Aston Villa played some great football yesterday with young players too. Tim Sherwood deserves credit, not BR. Especially what Aston Villa's budget is compared to Liverpool.

I think we need 2 top quality strikers, and fix our defensive woes before we can call LFC a winning one. We can't rely on Sturridge. The kid is a great player when he's fit but he's simply made out of glass. Currently, we are relying on a mid-field player to score goals for us. That's just unacceptable.

Also, why continue playing Balotelli when Lambert deserves a chance more? I think LFC should cut it's loses with Balo. His heart is not there. If BR would have played Lambert (this is pure speculation) I think he would have scored at least 1 of those crosses when Gerrard whipped one in the box. That's just my 2 cents
''If BR would have played Lambert (this is pure speculation) I think he would have scored at least 1 of those crosses when Gerrard whipped one in the box. That's just my 2 cents. ''

Me and my old man was watching the game and said the same thing.

I was hoping this season we would of seeing more of Lambert and Lallana combo since they were good 2gether for Southampton!
And as far as I can remember they played well on few occasions they played.

Bravo (Liverpool) Yesterday
I like Rodgers, however.... He failed to win all big games this year, except for maybe Man City at home. That was the only big game he won. The rest were lost, and the worst part is, lost because we played horrible football. Chelsea, Arsenal, Man you, Basel, Besiktas, now Villa. I am sorry, I know that we are a work in progress, but this is rather startling. It shows a tendency - he cannot win big games. If we somehow turn it around and win most of the games till the end of the season, and maybe somehow beat Chelsea, who by that time would have probably won the league, then maybe he deserves another chance. But if keep on with the horrible performances.... It's only natural that he is incapable ot turning things around with this group of players. And it's apparent that no better players will come around next season
Rainmaker (Liverpool) Yesterday
WTF! Did he really say that.

""" I think sometimes you can want to win too much """

Come on BR, that is bloody strange

Interview after the FA Cup
I was thinking the same yesterday
If the quote is true then the man has lost his lot. I'm beginning to see he's not a competent manager. He seems lost to be honest
PaRa (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
Here is another one:

"He did everything he possibly could to help the team. I thought Steven was excellent today"

I want to know what BR was smoking when he said this

Kick4Life - changing lives through football