Liverpool Chat
Wilxx (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
How many hours left til game time?
Wilxx (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
I feel so stupid I looked at the wrong date lol.... Thanks anyway
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
I think its more than 30 hours...
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
At least you found out early.... It sucks to realize its the wrong date after you wake up at 4am in the morning to catch the game...
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
^been there mate ! Hahaha
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Stevie G back on free kick duties this coming season? Or naa?
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
Give it to someone else mate, I think BR should only play Steve G in big PL games and of course in the champions league.
He does not deserve the pressure on him 24/7 anymore
BSS27 (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
KOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Weezer (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Hendo, Borini, Coutinho and sturridge
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Maybe Hendo
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Nah It's Gerrard's birth-right to take free kicks for Liverpool
Teja7 (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Lallana is good at free kicks
Weezer (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Oh yeah lallana too. Maybe can could take a few as well, who knows. He seems to have everything to his game
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Gerrard or lallana. Depending where the set piece is from
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
If FIFA 15 has sterling at 80 then all the UTD players have to be in there 70's
Badge (Manchester United) 13 hours ago
Lol not really, when you guys finished 7th/8th for a few consecutive seasons, players like Gerrard, Torres (in FIFA 11) and Suarez were still highly rated. Don't see Rooney, Mata, RVP, De Gea dropping much, but a lot of the other ones might.

That said, Sterling should be higher than just 80. Low 80s sounds more fair for a player who was that damn good last year.
His potential in career mode will most likely be 90+.
One of my favourite youngsters in the league atm
Honestabe (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
You're not wrong dude, he's just kidding though
Badge (Manchester United) 11 hours ago
Yeah I'm not very fun at parties
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Soon to change once Man UTD finishes 7th again this season
Joeymac (Manchester United) 9 hours ago
^Nah bro, we should finish at least 6th!
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
To counter the jumping comments problem, maybe we got to number our comments...
I have notice that if you post a message when the one over you says NOW or between 5 min then it goes mad

See what happen't there lol Point proven
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
This numbering system won't work man, 'cause sometimes 2 or 3 people comment at the same time and they will all put the same number.... Too much confusion!

And ya, exactly what declan said!
1)
2) etc...
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
Yeah numbering won't work. Just reference whoever you are replying to.    E. G.    @Ashup....
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Nothing like a little organized Chaos. Looks like this project started in confusion and will end in disarray
Honestabe (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Time stamp with seconds maybe?
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
We do need a another striker/winger right?

How bout signing this gem from dortmund? They are already stacked up in their attacking positions as they got Immobile.

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=owcP-Ek8ydk
We need a good Goal keeper, Real are selling Lopez? Why not?
Hri100 (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
LFC needs those full backs.... Navas gave me nightmares the other night.... Johnson has lost it I think
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
I hate this "marquee" signing bullshit!

We need Fullbacks (moreno, manquilo are close)
And a Decent back up striker or a goalscoring winger (Kono reports are back on)

The players had a f*****g brilliant season, they don't need a "Lift" which your so called marquee player will provide!
We have never made any Big signings, we never will, that's the LFC way.
And talking about big players, we already have a few :

1. Stevie
2. Sterling
3. Stuzza
4. Sakho
5. Lovren
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
I think Coutinho and henderson should be considered as key BIG players now too.

But totally agree, I rather we spend our time scouting the player properly. Find out if he is compatible with our club then spending blindly on big names
Barlfc (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Totally agree with Ashup
Was gonna' put hendo and coutinho up there as well, but then thought they'd read it and get wings, I want them to be 'hungry' *in BR's voice.

Hendo should get a minimum of 10-12 goals this season with similar assists, same for coutinho!
Sorry mate but Stevie has to be a sub from now on. We badly need another forward. Suarez made so much space for Danny last season and now everyone is going to watch Danny like a hawk. Unless we put Sterling up there with him. Plus Danny can get injured a lot and will even more this season that he is the main man. Fullbacks are a must and that will happen soon
Can is gonna' be a fan favourite soon! For sure mate
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Yes Yes Stevie is gonna' be sparingly used and rightly so, Can and hendo look really good together. Can is gonna' be a fan favourite soon!
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
What you need is a shooting coach for Coutinho
Footster (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Malaga bag Ochoa
BuckRodgers (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Barlfc (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Please don't talk like that about our players. Aspas wasn't the striker that BR believed he is, and didn't gave him many chances. Also, Aspas isn't that young anymore and it's only fair that he wants to play.
Off the topic, I watched Luis Alberto in a friendly for Malaga couple of days before, and I was very surprised. He was simply wonderful. I believe he will come back another player
Then why did we buy him? Just to waste an year in the guy's life and all the money he cost us (transfer + wages)
Haha well the lad was barely played, you gotta' understand his frustration
Blayzie (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
He barely played because he isn't LFC Quality
Whatever his quality was, we could never see cause the SAS was killing it, maybe if he would have got some games, would have been decent?
30/7/14 Aspas urges Moreno to reject LFC
31/7/14 Moreno is close to joining LFC
Aspas has failed at life!

Haha, , found this on twitter!
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
I think we are making a fuss out of nothing....

He just said life in Spain is better which definitely he would say being Spanish.

Also when was he taken seriously? Never apart from a good start in pre season however in prem league he always looked wayward and he has to accept the fact that he simply wasn't going to cope with the quality of suarez and studge.

What amazes me is even sterling and coutinho at such a young age were selected ahead of Aspas.

Also as far as Moreno is concerned he has to understand you can never achieve big if you are not ready to leave your hometown and step out of your comfort zone. And if he has that attitude he wouldn't give a damn about what Aspas has to say.

Skorm123 (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Shaqiri is coming to Liverpool calling it now. Place your bets people
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Great young player. Correction, great young proven player
Footster (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Correction, great young overhyped player
NWReds (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Please?!
Teja7 (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Goddamn comments jumping around.... Smh
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
How is he over hyped, Footster? I'm not mad you have a different point of view, just curious why you think he's over hyped.

Or are you just British and think he'll take PT away from your guys "boy" Lallana?

He's proven himself in international play, champions league, and in Bundesliga on maybe the best club team in the world at this point.

22 years old.

And don't you say he doesn't start for Bayern on a regular basis like that will mean anything. He's got stiff competition with Robben, Ribery, Gotze, et al. I'm actually very surprised we might be able to get him for a "reported" fee of about 20M pounds
Teja7 (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
I agree with Unbelievable  Shaqiri is quality and he'd be an amazing player for us
Footster (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
First up I'm not British so I have not prejudice on that front.

My opinion is based on what I have seen. He is a good player but not really a great player. I personally think he is not that skilful, all he has is brute force and pace. If we do buy him I'd support him nonetheless and would hope BR to develop him into a top talent
*No offense Britons, but you guys are the only ones that seem to rate Lallana at 25M. I can't believe he's injured without even playing even a pre-season game. I have a bad feeling he's our "marquee" signing.

Shaqiri might not being pulling Coutinho moves, but he's awfully skillful. Probably his best skill.... Finishing a play and scoring. That is sorely lacked in this LFC team, if you ask me.

Being strong and pacey with great finishing ability.... Perfect EPL material
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
There are no reports of him signing for LFC. No point fighting over him if he's not gonna' be a LFC player!
Barlfc (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
It doesn't matter if it's good or not.  He's not coming to Liverpool. It lacks the pace.
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Nobody is fighting here, as far as I can tell. We are on a LFC forum in the transfer window. What else do you expect us to talk about?

I don't think this transfer will happen, either. We haven't signed proven players, and probably won't. BR wants young players that he can mold that will stay with the club if we don't make champions league. LFC are thinking long term. That's a double edged sword however, cause champions league money is about to get ridiculous. I'm praying we make top 4 with the current squad.

God forbid we sign someone that is proven world class. I mean, we only had 150Mish to spend and champions league? Kids don't win you anything, that's more than documented. All I care about is clinging to champions league while these players develop
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Footster, you sure do have a bunch of fans, don't you?
Agree 100% ^^
Unbelivable, don't be so pesimistic. The squad that we have doesn't have the BIG names that other teams have, but now he have the winning mentality that lacked before. I strongly believe we will fight with the big boys for the title and for the Champions League trophy, no matter what players will still come
Not too sure about the fans mate

@Barlfc: Well in football it doesn't take too long for things to go wrong. We could create a lot but if there is no one to put that ball in the back of the net you don't get anything. Remember how many times we hit the woodwork in 11-12 season...
I know Footser. But it's something about this team that makes me feel very positive about the new season
Footster, I am one of those "reported" fans.... Hahah!
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
I too hope the winning mentality is there! But you need that single marquee player who lifts the mood of the entire team and we as fans crave for such players.

With Sanchez signing for arsenal, everyone atleast believe they can certainly mount a title challenge like never before(recent past).

Hope we sign both reported full backs from spain and go all in for that marquee forward!

Then I can believe that our squad is strong enuf to challenge anybody in epl!
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
----------Mignolet----------
Flanagan-Lovren-Sakho-Moreno
-----------Gerrard----------
----Henderson---Coutinho----
Sterling---Sturridge----Reus

-------------Reina------------
Manquillo-Skrtel-Agger-Enrique
--------------Can-------------
--------Allen-----Lallana-----
Markovic-----Lambert-------Ibe
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
Stop putting Reus into our line up! It makes me want it to happen so bad
KingLucas (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Hey dreaming is free. Let him dream
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Lovren can play on either side of the defence, he played left sided at Southampton and right sided at Lyon
Lovern-Sakho will be our starting CBs. If Agger doesn't understand that he's injured half the time and we can't roll with him as our nailed on starter any more.... I dunno. If he can't accept being rotational starter than sell him, if the price is right. Sorry, buds
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Sterlings looks like he's finally combining his pace with his skill and intelligence. His decision making hasn't got enough praise if you ask me. He rarely just loses the ball like Sturridge and even Suarez does often. Nice crisp passes as well and it looks like he bought some shooting boots
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
That goal he scored against city last season clearly showed what a calm head he has ! And for his stature, he keeps very good possession and goes in with a hard tackle.... The Kid is awesome!
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
So you want depth and goals in the team eh!  Bring back old favs    Riise  Kuyt  Maxi the hatrick sub
Teja7 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Kuyt  Maxi  Bellamy
CantStopTheKop (Liverpool) Yesterday
.... Torres
Rainmaker (Liverpool) Yesterday
Alonso   Riise   Maxi
Alonso, Masherano, and Kuyt for me.

Haha, did you guys see Kuyt beasting it at fullback for Netherlands? Talk about versitile.

Kuyt Can play anywhere, even in Goal!
Bplittle (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Fowler and Rush!
SergioRamos (Liverpool) Yesterday
Happy we are getting Moreno, So with Enrique Two Good Spanish Left Backs Plenty of competion

As for Right Back, I guess Flahm is going to move back to his position

Kick4Life - changing lives through football