I wish China would come in for Sturridge & Sakho
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) Yesterday
We all wish, they never come in for one of ours
Littlepea91 (Manchester United) Yesterday
Looks like we're dumping Ashley Young there
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Arghhhhh !
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
This punditry business at times it just goes above my head.

First 10 games of the season and all of them were singing praises about Pep and ohh he will change the face of english football.

All a sudden I am seeing pundits saying and especially ESPN boneheads they have run out of gas and they have an aging squad. How on f*****g earth is that even possible after spending £100mns every f*****g season and they have an aging squad, just f**k off!

For me it sure looks like pep is overrated I might be wrong but at this moment in time conte and klopp look much better managers. Simple point being conte has changed the face of chelsea drastically with same amount of time Pep has had playing victor moses on the right and so has klopp. Those arguing City has had busy period compared to other 2 clubs, go look at Liverpool's fixtures last season when klopp came in until Feb and yet we competed in 2 finals.

I really think they have a super star squad capable of winning the league
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sam it's English media mate and they go very easy on klopp like what I was saying last night. This is a worry because I don't know how klopp would react to their ugly side
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Can you blame them, that's their job 😅 But I agree with you. Anyone who's doubting Pep because of a handfull of bad games are stupid. The man is a genius and he'll get his team playing the way he wants any way possible. If these players are not enough he'll sell them and get new ones. He won't settle!
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Except he does have an aging squad though. Their average age last game was 29 and if you take out Stones and Sterling it bumps up to 33. That's a pretty old squad
TheWinninBridge (Chelsea) 1 day ago
^^ True. The squad is old. It's an excuse but it's true. I remember Mou using an aging Inter squad to win a treble. So it could definitely be done.

I think Pep is a WC manager. He is far from over.

Only difference is, he has a way he wants to play and at times, one doesn't get the same profile of players who fit a set philosophy. And we all know he isn't one who wants to adjust to fit his players.

It's not a bad thing but that usually means, he can only manager big clubs
Bazinga (Chelsea) 1 day ago
Sorry but Barca fans have some excuse ready for pep all the time.... He is "best" manager is the world who just spend 200m isn't it?

He is struggling because of his stubborness and not ready to accept that defence is as important as attack.... Just accept and move on
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Depay taking a step up in his career and moving to Lyon.    He will do great there I'm sure. Needs a manager that isn't toxic
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Thank goodness we got Firmino!
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Many of you may not agree but maybe we should try Moreno as a winger till mane returns. He has that directness and pace to trouble the full backs which everyone else lacks in our team.

Our buildup play looks so slow without Mane
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I brought this up a few months ago and got eaten alive for it ahah whoops! I still think it's a solid idea at least for games against smaller teams maybe?
Could try that but Ojo looked decent out on the wing. Expect him to feature at some point against Swansea
Moreno had his chance to show what he can do and guys forget about it. He couldn't run by a Plymouth player.

Guys stop thinking like Rodgers!

What we need is a actually winger and he doesn't have to be fast like mane. He can have other ability like be strong, good crosser, flair and still it will work
Sergio 1 day ago
Klopp won't spend in this window for reasons I don't understand. Even if we over spend a bit, if it helps us reach a higher spot in the league surely its worth a few more millions.

I know Brandt is a target but he more of a attacking mid then a natural winger. I wonder which style of winger he will bring in the summer I hope it's a mane style player
KevMo (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Moreno isn't even good enough for LB, his actual position. We've seen him on the wing and while he has good pace and can provide some crosses, he just doesn't have the offensive skills we need in that position. Leave him as a backup LB
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) Yesterday
Moreno can't beat a proper defender in spite of his pace. He has been lacking confidence for over a season! I would urge klopp to spend now to get a decent lb who could defend
I don't care what anyone says right now, lucas scored. Everyone else take a seat. YNWA!  
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
To all the trolls. Liverpool have finally won a match in 2017 run along now
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 2 days ago
Don't encourage more trolls or I'll come after your head as well *shakes fist*
Lol
Only half kidding. It's takes 2 to troll, 1 to comment, 1 to bite
Teja7 1 day ago
BITE!
Guys I might not of told you before that I have a mild form of dyslexia
So if you see lots of edits on my posts alot of the time well hope you understand and forgive me
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I think you mean "delsyxia"
So Liverpool fans unveiled that touching banner about Daniel May saying RIP and YNWA during the match around the 25th minute. Then followed by a consoling YNWA and the Plymouth fans start booing. That's pathetic! Good riddance, glad we knocked them out!
Is that true? c***s!
Guys did you see klopp's post Press Conference?

What a dick move by him to turn down the guys gift like that!
So what if he doesn't eat carbohydrates he could off still taking it and giving it to someone at the club or something. It was something famous about it and a nice gift and he s**t all over it!

In all honestly guys his attribute has not been great the last while!

Hadee318 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
OMG I need to see that video, sounds bad. Got a link?
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
He doesn't care man, his own team was frustrating him today. The senior players barring Lucas played like s**t.

He also has vocally mentioned how much he hates the winter schedule. Not expected but not surprising either.

Just saw it, he didn't turn it down!
Hadee318

He straight up turned it down! The guy even went red in the face!
Look at it again the guy was even taking his hands off it because he thought klopp was taking it. How hard is it to see!

Klopp even said give it to somebody else. Guys if anyone else did it it been seen. Just because he is our manager doesn't mean we have to act blind to his rudeness a lot of the time.

I felt embarrassed for the guy giving it he even put klopps name on it!
Well maybe my video didn't show all of it. Got a link to what you saw?
Now look at it from a neutral point of view

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=MhPOFzZK6XU

This is full version

Btw This Is Anfield did a good job at cutting it out of their vid
Sergio 2 days ago
Klopp has been moody lately, it's going to happen. Every manager in the world has a tough time in epl. Just look at Pep, but I know inside klopp is really nice so yeah
I can understand that klopp might not like gifts because he hasn't won anything yet. But he has to understand that there is another person in the situation. (The person giving the gift)

He could of just taking it and giving it to someone else afterwards. The guy didn't have to do this for klopp!

Anyone that defends this got to be delusion! No other manager gets gifts like this so klopp should be respectful and greatful and being a manager of our club that was made from being respectful
Sergio

We all as humans have a hard time. But it doesn't mean we got to embarrassed a person giving us a gift in front of a crowd.

The media is very friendly with klopp and to be fair he does get away with it more then other managers. But they will change and it could swing full circle like the similar pattern I seen with King Kenny.

He needs to improve his attribute towards people a little and stop barking every time he's asked a question because the media will only take so much and they do hurt when they start.

Sergio 2 days ago
I haven't seen it but I agree that is a sign of disrespect if that did happen. I can't understand why he would
Sergio

Remember when redmen tv made a vid on how they were a little let down by klopp not wanting the fans to sing his name?

I love klopp as much as any Liverpool fan and I feel klopp is one of those guys that hates attention. But that is OK in the normal world. But being the manager of Liverpool and millions of eyes on him he needs to learn how to bite his tongue now and then.

I love klopp because he be himself though they are important times that he needs to be more aware of what is going on around him
Yo Kop I just saw it. That's just a German custom bro, you cannot accept gifts directly, someone else has to accept it on your behalf
KevMo (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Ya that did seem weird. Is it possible that he didn't carry the gift away but received it later?
Hadee318     Link: www.livescience.com/44007-german-culture.html...    Thanks for the info mate
Madummer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
What? I'm part german and I've never heard of such thing before...
Sergio 2 days ago
LOL ^
Vaaz (Nîmes Olympique) 2 days ago
I'm sure Germans can accept gifts.... Look at bayern, they got Lewandowski, Gotze, Hummels directly. Or maybe they had Dortmund accept them first
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Saw nothing wrong with this? He shook his hand at the end to show his gratitude. Not like he should be forced to accept gifts?
Seemed totally normal to me. Was smiling and joking about it
Guys what is you're opinion on us needing signings?

Imo we are squeezing out to many results for my liking and klopp is starting to talk a little to much about the amount of matches.
He should stop complaining and buy players if there is too many matches.
It is starting to come off as a weakness TBH! Every Press conference he say it
I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten anyone yet. Bad feeling half way through the window and doesn't look like we will be getting anyone!
Guys my brother in law is a Manc and I have a bet with him that Liverpool and arsenal finish a head of the scum!    Wish me luck...
Guys is Danny just s**t and caused by 1 injury too many?
I love Daniel Sturridge, seems like a genuinely funny person, also exceptionally talented footballer, BUT you are correct, injuries have taken away his dynamism and burst of pace, simple as that.

Its got nothin to do with how Klopp likes to play just in case anyone thinks that.

I agree we play fast attacking football under Rodgers and Danny was great. That was 3 years ago. Injuries f****d him
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
1 injury too many hasnt had a proper preseason in ages. Not sure if he is on his last year of his contract. I think liverpool will try to move him in the summer but he is probably on very high wages so it will be difficult
Here's a little tip for you Stretend, none of your comments are even making it to the forum anymore, you're not bothering the Liverpool fans like you think you are. Next time you write a troll post, refresh the page afterwards and bite me
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Get em Zilch
Dickhead trying to use my name!
Such a penis face
Lol. Awesome
MOTM?
KevMo (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Lucas?    Didn't see the second half, so if no one stood out then give it to the goal scorer
Miss piggy
Lol
Some troll made an account at the beginning of the match and he posted on here. His name was Declanratboi.... LMAO

Think he wanted to ask you on a date
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 2 days ago
@HarambePool

We know who you are - you can't hide from us so go back to your cave and learn some manners.

DTaDiablo
footytube Mod
The deathmocker is back.... How is that possible?
Dan    Probably the prick that got ban the other day '' miss piggy'  He must be checking out my profile.... ''The prick''
He never left Dan but he's on a choke collar
Zilch    Can you do some NSA rooting and see where that account came from?
Yeh it's being attempted
Appreciate your work Zilch, thanks    Edit: and DtaDiablo as well of course
Thanks mate
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 2 days ago
You're welcome guys - we're trying to do as much as possible to remove this vile idiot from the site
Wow that team we finished with was pretty damn young. On to the next round and a must win against Swansea at home!
Plymouth's 2nd half looked like they watched United's 2nd half performance against us

Kick4Life - changing lives through football