Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) Yesterday
@Ryanbabel:"Benitez on his way to Real? He will make Ronaldo a great defender.... "

@Ryanbabel:"U don't understand lol.... I could fill your timelines with lots of stories what i've experienced.... "

@Ryanbabel:"I guess I have to wait when I officially retire to tell them in my book.... "

@Ryanbabel:"I'm not saying he is a bad manager.... He's actually tactically one of the best.... I'm talking about the person behind closed doors"

Cause baby, now we've got bad blood lool

Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 22 hours ago
Looool wow
Azeal (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Where is Babel now? What has he became?  Life must have been good for him since Rafa left him alone eh?
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 19 hours ago
@azeal- his a rapper now lol he promotes a fashion brand as well called you never walk alone clothing or something
Cloudst Yesterday
Liverpool's 10 million pound bid is rejected by Southampton for Cylne they want a lot more
Aaron222 (Chelsea) Yesterday
Worth 25m tbh
Teja7 (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
^as SIF pointed out above, Clyne is on the last year of his contract with Southampton so he's not worth 25.
Pretty sure Southampton are holding out for other clubs to join in and start a biddind war so yeah, he might end up leaving for 25m regardless lol. 😁

His English and had 'one good' season, worth 40mill imo
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
He is worth 10m. Good thing they rejected, we don't want anymore Southampton players
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Worth 25m? Lol sorry we aren't Chelsea and don't have that kind of money to blow on a RB
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
“I think we cross more balls into the box than any club in the league and I think Christian says he feeds off crosses, ” he said.

“There’s no point going to a club where they don’t cross the ball. ”

Given that only Swansea City put in fewer crosses than Liverpool in the Premier League last season, Sherwood certainly has a point
Footster (Liverpool) Yesterday
I don't think he is worth 30 million and I don't think he fits our system, moreover I think all the transfer talk at the moment is bullshyt because unless our manager situation is resolved FSG won't spend a penny, however if we do buy anyone then BR is staying for sure...
Colinmc (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Cross the ball!    -Tim Sherwood, expert football manager
Rainmaker (Liverpool) Yesterday
^^^That 87/88 goal of the season contenders video, my word that brings back some great memories. 87 was my favorite year in the 80's.... Sorry Rainmaker was just having a flashback
Marehan (Liverpool) Yesterday
Yesterday: Jurgen Klopp
Today: Carlo Ancelotti
Tomorrow: Steve Bruce
Saturday: Sam Allardyce
Sunday: Jose Mourinho
Eat, Sleep, Link, Repeat
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Tomorrowland !
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) Yesterday
Parallel Universe !
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) Yesterday
Just curious does anyone on this forum vape?
Rainmaker (Liverpool) Yesterday
Mate, just roll a joint
Georgio (Bayern München) Yesterday
Hey.... Hey kid.... You uh.... Looking fer somethin?
Yeafootball (Liverpool) Yesterday
I do when I kind of attempt to stop smoking...
LFCclass (Liverpool) Yesterday
Yes I do  
I quit weed a year ago, along with cigs for about 4months now. Vaping is my life.    @lfcclass- woooooohoo. What mods or tanks you got
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Like Rainmaker mentioned, I abstain from everything but some fine Ganja lol
Teja7 (Liverpool) Yesterday
I don't get why most of you here prefer Klopp over Ancelotti. :/

Just to make it clear, I think both are excellent managers miles better than BR.

Aside from getting us big players with his name, Klopp had a worse season than BR last season domestically. If we get Klopp it will be another "rebuilding phase" for the next 2-3 seasons.

Ancelotti can do all that plus he has a proven track record. His trophies and success in every league speaks for itself. If Ancelotti does come in, he'd most likely only come with the lure of a huge transfer chest and that means FSG are willing to spend.

Of course, this is all based on whether BR goes and if Ancelotti doesn't take his 1 year sabbatical and actually wants to come to LFC
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) Yesterday
I would take either over BR so I won't get into this debate lol
Skorm123 (Liverpool) Yesterday
I prefer Klopp because I doubt FSG are willing to spend. If FSG were willing to spend, Ancelotti would be better. Otherwise I like both of them equally
PaRa (Liverpool) Yesterday
Both great in my book
Colinmc (Liverpool) Yesterday
Clyne on the other hand, would be a good pickup. If they can get him for close to 10 mil that would be great
Colinmc (Liverpool) Yesterday
This Benteke stuff is madness. He isn't even close to being worth his buyout clause
Robinson (Liverpool) Yesterday
What's even more ridiculous is Sherwood saying benteke should wait for bigger and better pretty much saying going to liverpool is like staying at Aston villa omg liverpool wake the f**k up
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
I hope to god it's just paper talk.... Seriously can things continue to get worse?
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
FIFA 16 Career mode - It appears Joanne will be out for 9 months due to pregnancy.    
Jerrymiah (Liverpool) Yesterday
Who is Joanne?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Not only are we a young, relatively inexperienced team, as far as the players go.

Management wise we are also lacking in experience bar a few people.

Liverpool first-team coaching staff, years in their roles at Premier League level when appointed at LFC:

Manager – Brendan Rodgers: 1 year (Swansea City)
Asst. Manager – Colin Pascoe: 1 Year (Swansea City)
First team coach – Mike Marsh – None
Goalkeeper coach – John Achterberg – None

Assistant manager Colin Pascoe has been Rodgers’ No. 2 since their Swansea days at the start of the decade. Pascoe’s coaching qualifications are not known, with the official Liverpool FC website merely stating that he obtained his “coaching badges”.

Mike Marsh, the current first-team coach, was promoted by Rodgers upon his arrival three years ago having coached Liverpool’s Under-18 side.

Goalkeeping coach John Achterberg, the former Tranmere Rovers goalkeeper, was initially promoted from academy to first-team goalkeeping coach temporarily following Roy Hodgson’s departure from the club.

Liverpool’s most experienced coaching staff member is head of performance Glen Driscoll, who worked with Rodgers at Chelsea.

Driscoll spent a decade at Stamford Bridgge and worked under esteemed manager such as Jose Mourinho, Avram Grant, Luiz Felipe Scolari, Guus Hiddink and Carlo Ancelotti, acting as head of fitness, head physiotherapist and head of injury prevention. He moved to Swansea in 2011 and then followed Rodgers to Anfield.

Aside from Driscoll, none of Liverpool’s first team coaching staff had experience of working in their current roles in European football before they were appointed at the club
Rockerr (Liverpool) Yesterday
Remember how good was our defence when we had steve clarke. BR knows no s**t about defence
FIFA 16 will include Women's teams to pick from....

John Terry has already placed his pre-order copy.

He'll receive a limited edition blowup doll of Fabregas's missus.
Malik (Barcelona) Yesterday
Btw, cesc missus is expecting, coincidence I think not    #Banter
LesRouges (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Looks like salvio got injured!
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
Not happening unless we want another aquallani situation lol
Pewpew (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Is he sacked yet?
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Tick tock.... Tick tock.... Not yet my friend
Patience my fellow Reds
To all my fans,

Saying goodbye hasn't been easy.

Liverpool Football Club has been such a massive part of my life since I was eight years old and I know how much I'm going to miss it.

It's been an emotional time for my family and I with my final game at Anfield against Crystal Palace and then my last appearance away to Stoke City.

But I've been blown away by the send-off I've been given by the supporters and I'd like to thank every one of you. It's been very humbling and it's something I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

It's been an absolute privilege to represent this football club for so long.

When I was a kid, kicking a ball around in Ironside Road in Huyton, all I ever wanted to do was play for Liverpool. I dreamed of pulling that shirt on just once.

I never thought I'd get close to achieving that so to be able to look back on a first-team career of 710 appearances spanning 17 years I'm immensely proud.

I've loved every minute of playing for the best supporters in the world.

It's been an amazing journey. There have been some glorious highs and some crushing lows, but throughout you have given me fantastic support and I'll never forget that.

The highs have been all the sweeter because they have been achieved with my boyhood club. We have shared those special moments together.

Of course the pinnacle of my career arrived in Istanbul 10 years ago. That was the best night of my life. When I lifted the European Cup, there was no prouder man on the planet.

It meant so much to me to deliver that trophy for you. The supporters played such a big part in helping to inspire that famous comeback against AC Milan. I'll never forget how they helped to lift our chins off the floor after that nightmare first half.

People have often asked me about the pressure on my shoulders to deliver for Liverpool but I've never seen that as a burden. There's been huge responsibility on me but I've always loved and embraced that.

It's been a massive honour to be captain of this club for so long. I've always given my best and tried to lead by example.

I've been very fortunate to play alongside some incredible players and for managers who have all helped me to improve and develop. I'm proud of what I've given back - the sacrifices, the dedication and the loyalty over the years.

But more than anything I feel incredibly lucky to have had the opportunity to play in front of these fans for so long.

Liverpool is my home and I love this city. But I believe the time is right to open a new chapter as I prepare to move to America.

I want to keep playing every week in the final few years of my career and I'm looking forward to embarking on a new challenge with Los Angeles Galaxy in the MLS.

I'll be away for the next couple of years but this isn't the end of my long association with Liverpool FC. I've been a supporter all my life and that will continue.

I hope to get the opportunity to come back and serve the club again one day. I feel that I can make a contribution in some role in the future.

But today is all about looking back and saying thank-you to the fans for the magnificent support you have given me over the past two decades. You have helped me to fulfil my dreams over and over again and given me memories I wouldn't swap for anything.

Thank you.

Steven Gerrard
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Totes emosh!
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 1 day ago
#respect

Kick4Life - changing lives through football