Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Colinmc (Liverpool) Yesterday
Away Prem matches so far. Stoke, Arsenal, United, Everton, Spurs, Chelsea, City.

Record: 3-3-1.

More losses at home than on the road in what has to be the most brutal road schedule to start a season ever.

Home record is 2-2-2, with losses to West Ham and Palace and draws to Norwich and Southampton. Sick
Teja7 Yesterday
Don't Moreno and Clyne need rest? (ಠ_ಠ)
Probably, guess that will happen when they actually have another full back to play
Teja7 Yesterday
They're gonna' get burnt out and could get badly injured...
YoloToure (Liverpool) Yesterday
Teja7 Yesterday
^who would've thought we'd have ever said that  (ಠ_ಠ) (ಠ_ಠ) (ಠ_ಠ) (ಠ_ಠ) (ಠ_ಠ)
Teja7 Yesterday
We shouldn't have ended Manquillo's loan    AND WHAT THE FK IS enrique UPTO?!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
He's not even registered for the Europa league. Seems like it's clear the club has lost faith in him IMO
Pewpew (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Well enrique is useless and flanno and gomez are injured so I don't see things changing anytime soon
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 16 hours ago
Jose Enrique is moreno in disguise
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) Yesterday
HAHA ! The change in expression when asked about title and leicester.... Haha.... What an interview    Migs ! Haha...
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Vs Swansea

Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
Coutinho's in the training pictures. I think he will start
Surajloks12345 (Tottenham Hotspur) Yesterday
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=Qqd8rd-ConA    Klopp is hilarious.    Wonder what Mignolet thinks of this.
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Hopefully he thinks less and plays the ball quicker next time
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) Yesterday
Hendo almost fit, Rossiter too as he'll play on Monday in the U21s. Studge injury not too serious, And Allen most likely to replace Lucas against Swansea. - Klopp Press Conference
Robinson (Liverpool) Yesterday
Sturridge out smh !
Fernandez (Liverpool) Yesterday
Europa League Final; Liverpool FC vs Borussia Dortmund    Sounds too good to be true
Scouser4life (Liverpool) Yesterday
I hope to god we can make it that far. As of now, being completely realistic about it, it's a looong shot. We have much to improve
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) Yesterday
Only 8 games to go to the final
Footster (Liverpool) Yesterday
Missed the game, just saw the highlights.

Wtf was Mignolet thinking there, we all knew his distribution is s**t and this just rubberstamps it. The worst part is that he doesn't seem to improve in his distribution at all. At this rate I can see him gone very soon. I think Bogdan would do a much better job than Migs, from what I have seen of Bogdan he doesn't disappoint.

Barlfc (Liverpool) Yesterday
Totally disagree. Migs is a good keeper, but he simply isn't Neuer. We should have known that when we took him.  
Yeafootball (Liverpool) Yesterday
Sorry to say it but I think that is a bit narrow minded Barlfc.

Of course he isn't Neuer but surely you are aware that there are various other levels of quality between s**t and Neuer.

I think we all know that Mignolet can be a good shot stopper but is pretty clumsy and stupid at times.

He could have cost us serious points last night. Said it many times but it is time for a change...
Barlfc (Liverpool) Yesterday
I really don't mind, but why it's narrow minded? How many keepers do you know to be relaxed with the ball at the feet? Because I really don't know that many (honestly none apart from Neuer).
To put it simple: stop putting the keeper in this kind of situations and we'll be ok. Simple as that
The players didn't put him in any kind of situation. He held the ball for 21 seconds. Ample opportunity to simply boot the ball up field.... No matter if it goes to the opposing keeper, off the sidelines or to our player. Better than giving them a free kick in the box isn't it?!

And come on now, are you really saying unless you are Manuel Neuer you are s**t....!

So every keeper in the world is s**t with the ball at their feet apart from Neuer who has in fact made a couple of high profile mistakes this year.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with him having the ball at his feet because the ball was in his hands so as far as I'm concerned the Neuer argument is mute
Filip90 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Yeah, he had the ball in his hands this time and again managed to f**k up...
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) Yesterday
I think with mignolet it's really a confidence issue, in some games he has been really good and in some performances his just too nervous. I think he takes alot of time deciding what to do becouse of his lack of confidence. Should just not think and do what he originally thought is best. I honestly think br made mignolet very paranoid. With the whole playing from the back thing
I would just put it down to instincts. And I think a lot of people would view it massively differently has we lost or drawn
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) Yesterday
The defence in front of him has changed, so it's hard to blame the lack of confidence. However, he has consitently been making stupid mistakes for a couple season. Great shot stopper, good back up for LFC.... Need first team replacement
Don't get the anti Mignolet crowd. He's a great shot stopper which is the primary use of a goalkeeper. So he doesn't play a great sweeper keeper, who cares. I'd rather have a good shot stopper than a keeper who isn't who can play like a CB. It is a luxury that isn't necessary. If LFC want to pony up the money to get someone who can do both, I look forward to seeing Neuer on the team very soon. Until then, stop complaining
Saying that a good shot stoppers ability to distribute from the back is unnecessary is like saying a strikers ability to provide assists is unnecessary....

Couldn't agree more @phillfc7, He is a decent back up and he would be a decent lower table keeper but he is no champions league keeper!

I mean come on, who here really thinks Mignolet is champions league quality keeper?

Certainly no one I know thinks that
Footster (Liverpool) Yesterday
No doubt he is a good shot stopper, we have seen that a lot of times. But his distribution is as poor as it gets. I have never seen him ever release a ball after a corner or set anyone on the counter. He rushes with the ball as if he gonna' throw till half life and release the striker then stops yells a few words and rolls it to the center back, this happens every freaking time. Never, I mean never have I seen a different release. Anyone can do better than that in distribution. And this is not the first time I or other users have mentioned this on this forum.... Overall I think Migs is just an average keeper and we need better. He simply shouldn't be the number one choice at Liverpool...
^I think you are drastically overestimating the ease with which it would be to find a keeper that is as good a shot stopper with better distribution. Its not like they are just growing on trees
Fair enough, we will just settle with Mignolet then.... Hahah
Fernandez (Liverpool) Yesterday
The fact that Leicester City is top of the league proves that EPL is the most competitive league in the world
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) Yesterday
Or our big guns have been f*****g inconsistent and s**t in some of our games
Honestabe (Liverpool) Yesterday
I was just thinking about how awesome it is that they're in 1st. Every year theres a couple teams that definitely perform much better than expected but to be leading the pack in december (almost) is really cool! Go leicester!
Teja7 Yesterday
What a shitty week for city
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
Guy says to red-men TV that Bordeaux fans were singing you'll never walk alone while a hundred of Liverpool fans around them were quite as a mouse!

Fair play to Bordeaux fans and Liverpool fans need to step up!
Skorm123 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Our home fans are so s**t right now, only the away fans are giving it their all
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
I didn't think they were THAT bad. Yes it could improve but we are harsh on our selves sometimes from what we expect
Redordead94 (Liverpool) Yesterday
I was in the Kop End, and us fans really weren't that bad. It's the bloody stewards telling us to sit down now and end that really kills off our chants. Plus, it wasn't exactly a magical European night was it?
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) Yesterday
I was right next to them. They weren't singing YNWA but they were certainly louder than us all night. They shut up for about 5 minutes at half-time and that was it. Great display from their fans and equally disappointing from ours
Weezer (Liverpool) Yesterday
So when do the knockouts start? Next year?
Teja7 Yesterday
In Feb, I believe
Tobes (Liverpool) Yesterday
Yep Round of 32 first leg will be 18th February, 2016. The draw for who we play will take place after the last group match on the 14th December
Madder (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Https://twitter.Com/FootballMumble/status/669971425500012545?Ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw    I died laughing... But feel bad for danny boy
Weezer (Liverpool) Yesterday
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
WTF lollll So freckling funny
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) Yesterday
Lol poor guy can't get a break this season
Madder (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I think mignolet really need to step up if he wanna be here next season.... Everyone is stepping up.... Defenders are improving.... But it seem we still will concedes...
Madder (Liverpool) Yesterday
Like grobbelar said " he is a great shot stopper but not a complete package".... I think sometime we been punished because of the area he is lacking.... Such as decision making and command

Kick4Life - changing lives through football