Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Pewpew (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
Premier league starts in 3 more weeks.... .... What!
Kayslay (Manchester United) 11 hours ago
If I could just freeze myself and take the time capsule to 3 weeks later I would be sooooo happy
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
Really don't want us going for that Chilwill LB from L. City    We need some more experience on the left side
Honestabe (Liverpool) Yesterday
I think he's going to be there to try to take the spot from moreno who's going to have the spot on lock this season. With chilwill there, he knows his time will be limited unless he works his ass off
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) Yesterday
His only 18 and does not even play first team for liescter
Exactly Sergio. Don't even think he made a handful of appearances last season for them? Could be wrong. Just to inexperienced for us IMO. Were we ever interested in someone like Hector from the German national team?

Edit: Good news (IMO)

According to the Echo, our boss “doubted Chilwell’s desire to complete a move to Anfield”. We made a bid of £7 million earlier this month, but the Foxes rejected it.

Source: Link: www.empireofthekop.com/2016/07/25/liverpool-offici...
YoloToure (Liverpool) Yesterday
Liverpool vs stanford staff match. Klopp at striker (with his glasses on)!    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=-QPi5U2SmNE
Honestabe (Liverpool) Yesterday
Manchester United forward Anthony Martial reportedly un-followed his own club on social media after they gave his number nine shirt to new signing Zlatan Irbrahimovic. (Metro)

S**t source, but i'd be pissed too if I was united's only saving grace in the outfield (apart from ddg of course) and they took the number back. I know it's ibra, but they basically said he's already done more work for the team just by arriving and selling shirts
Martial has his own clothing brand in which the number 9 is part of it. So kinda ruins stuff for him
Theomar9 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Man UTD will regret they should treat all the players equal
Lot of big ego's in that team.    Hope Moaninho picks up right where he left off....    Losing lol
Wayne24 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Martial can be the Hazard for United by rebelling against Mourinho
Littlepea91 (Manchester United) Yesterday
We gave him #11 which is an iconic number.... He isn't a cf/st, he is on the wings so it makes sense
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
Still, we can only hope for him to cause trouble in the backroom
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 19 hours ago
@littlepea - not to be rude but I think his built more like a center forward, the way he just burst on the scene actually reminds me of when we got torres. Not trying to say I'm a united fan but I see a few resemblances in him. He does not need alot of skill to get past a player, he is so fast and so clinical in the box. I can see him being your number one striker in the future, this whole winger thing is just to make space for ibra, rashford
Yaldho (Manchester United) 18 hours ago
@Sergio. 100% disagree. Maybe in the future but right now his best position is on the left wing. His close control, skill and pace is made for that LW spot. He needs to learn a lot more to be a central striker. Like his hold up play for example. He enjoys the space he gets when he is out wide. In the middle he struggles to use the great dribbling because of the lack of space
Joeymac (Manchester United) 18 hours ago
Yaldo is on here, the biggest weakness in his game is probably his hold up play, as well as finding space as a stand-alone striker. On the left he's able to use his pace and technique much easier
Do we still need a top striker? We all know Studge will get injured at some point than that would leave Ings and Origi. Thoughts?
DanniDC (Liverpool) Yesterday
It would be nice but if we look at the second half of the season getting goals wasn't the problem. It was our defensive mindset on a whole
Darkyslashy (Liverpool) Yesterday
I would start either Ings or Origi, and sub Sturridge on at the hour mark. I feel like Sturridge is so much more dynamic when he comes off the bench than when he starts. Kind of like Beauden Barrett for the All Blacks or Jamal Crawford for the LA Clippers
Sam6194 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Well I would say no we don't need to buy striker any more.

I want to see More of Origi, Sturridge and Ings this season. Also we don't have any European matches hence more recovery time. We should relatively be able to keep our strikers fit. If we manage to do that I don't see us drying out on goals with Mane, Wijnaldum and upfront either of them strikers.

But Defensively we look bit light Sakho, Matip 2 of our prime CBs not looking fit, before campaign kicks off in 20 days time is worrying and no cover for Full backs.

I don't want these to be another 13/14 where we are missing out on something just cos we weren't able to defend.
Theomar9 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Yes I totally agree we really need to get another defender because we look a little bit weak in that zone jeremy mathie from barcelona would be a great option
Assuming we get rid of Balo+ Benteke we would need another striker IMO
LesRouges (Liverpool) Yesterday
😍🤓😇🤑😡 which players would you guys associate with these emojis?
🤑 makes me think of sterling
DanniDC (Liverpool) Yesterday
😇 kolo
👨‍❤️‍👨 wee Joe and brendan
Tomikato Yesterday
😡Skrtel
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) Yesterday
Off-season makes for.... Erm.... 'creative'.... Discussion posts. Haha
SKool (Arsenal) Yesterday
4️⃣🇹️🇭️    Ha, some of them don't even work on footytube
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 19 hours ago
💩 Mourinho
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
🤓 moreno
The team's training live on Lfc tv. Kloop is really putting them through their pace
P. S smith is still with the team 😌
LesRouges (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Liverpool have taken former Barcelona youngster Juanma on trial.

The teenager, full name Juan Manuel Garcia, started at left-back for the Reds Under-21s against Welsh side Rhyl, report the Liverpool Echo.

And it was an impressive debut with the 19-year-old sending in a perfect cross for Brooks Lennon’s goal as the Reds ran out ready 4-1 winners.

Link: www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/live...
Pewpew (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Allen to join stoke for medical in the next 48 hours fee around 15m plus addons. Lucas out for a month due to injury
LesRouges (Liverpool) 1 day ago
So cheap for him, guess itmust bebecause his contract is about to end
Bazinga (Chelsea) Yesterday
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Link: www.90min.com/posts/3507630-liverpool-chasing-psv-...

LB position covered! What do you think?

Highlights:
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=MkhLcm4QCEo
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 2 days ago
I don't think we are even intrested in this player
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
So far klopp has made signings from only bundesliga or premier league I expect that trend to continue
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Are. Rodriguez from Wolfsburg would be a solid addition
Teja7 1 day ago
Jetro Willems is the same as Moreno. A lot of people will be disappointed with Willems after he plays for us.
He's brilliant in attack, and horrible at defending. No difference from Moreno - except Moreno is better at attacking.

But, all that said, since this will be a Klopp signing - I won't judge him until he's had a season to prove himself
Keep smith
We need a LB that can defend and help the midfield out
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
"Liverpool are expected to include a buy-back clause in the deal for Smith, as they have done with Ibe and Sergi Canos already this summer. "
Good stuff
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 2 days ago
--------------de gea------------------

--Alderwied---Cresswell------Targett--

-Sigurdson--Noble--Mahrez--Tadic---

--Deeney--Vardy---Kane---

Bench: Van Aanholt, Puncheon, Peredes, Boruc

THoughts? SUggestions?
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Wtf is this
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Dream footy I say?
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Oh in that case get rid of the bench and spend all the money on the starting XI and coach. Also diversify and get players outside of EPL
More likely fantasy EPL
DreamFooty not updated. Who is usually I charge of that?
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 days ago
Puncheon -> Cabeye b/c he has corners and penalties
Deeney -> Negredo maybe. Watford don't have good opening fixtures. Everything else looks decent other than the lack of Arsenal players
YoloToure (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Rip dreamfooty. They ruined the format last year and never updated players. It's not coming back
So are we down to just 2CBs again? Klavan and Lovren?

Matip, Sakho, Lucas, Gomez are all out. Wisdom doesn't look like he'll stay with us (not good enough)
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I thought Matip just picked up a knock?
Madder (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Matip will shook it off in no time.... So we have lovren, klavan, matip    But I wish we had kolo now
SKool (Arsenal) 2 days ago
Don't worry guys, he's always there for you

With Brad Smith departing I hope Klopp has his sights set on a solid defender
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Lots more outgoings expected. Flanno probably going out on loan
I'm sure we are bringing more in
DanniDC (Liverpool) 2 days ago
There has been so much change going on in the past 3 seasons. I'm looking forward to the stability that Klopp will bring for us
That's what she.... Fingers crossed
Madder (Liverpool) 2 days ago
We are link with that PSV LB.... Jetro willems  Words are we already put a 12 mil bid
No real sources though
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Best of luck to Kolo at Celtic. Really a player I respect a lot!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football