Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Faceo (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Ojo is by far our best corner taker
Honestabe (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Just watching the replay, leicester are SO unlucky not to win the title today. Faillaini shouldve been sent off, rojo's challenge on mahrez in the box was a clear cut penalty, rooney could potentially have been sent off for a second yellow for a pull on gray (the mahrez yellow was weak though), memphis clearly dives to get drinkwater sent off.... Smh. I don't mind michael oliver, but I don't think he had a good day
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Everybody's seen Fellaini doing that so many times, why doesn't FA give some retrospective ban? I mean he gets away with it most of the time but he could actually hurt someone real bad!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Shearer thinks he'll get the same ban as alli, but it's crazy how many times he's done s**t like this and gotten away with it
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 9 hours ago
They really need to do something about that. Elbows to the face and neck area can be very dangerous. Just look at the incident with Lovren a few weeks ago in the Newcastle game, that was scary.

And Fellaini has been doing it for years, it's literally second nature to him now when he's shielding the ball, he just starts swinging. He's a total thug
Zootednation (Manchester United) 4 hours ago
Huth instigated it by hair pulling and grabbing at the neck area, so I would argue that both players could of been sent off had the incident been seen. Or at least two yellows. But yeah fellaini will probably get a couple match ban, and I think most of united fans are ok with that too haha

These games are hard and aggressive though, this is not a non-contact, pedestrian sport.... So I don't know how soft you want this stuff to be. I was pissed off by the funes mori tackle on origi particularly how it reminded me of the tackle made on shaw earlier this season. Really ugly part of the game when you know you go into a 50 50 ball or a tackle with this possibility of doing real damage on your opponent.

But I don't think leicester are that lucky to get away with that game. Kind of like how a team may be a little lucky to still be in europa after using all those drugss s s
Zootednation (Manchester United) 4 hours ago
Lmao ie. Tottenham v. Chelsea
KingLucas (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Well the good thing is this game doesn't matter. We just have to beat Villarreal on Thursday
Madummer (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
Game of Thrones OMFG!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
I am finding it very predictable
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Edit: Red Lady makes out with Ollie!
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
STOP IT WITH THE SPOILERS GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♡
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 9 hours ago
Somrone dies, someone becomes a lesbian, someone gets shot, and someone did something which is cool, idk I don't watch GOT BUT spoilers
Honestabe (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
^literally all of these things happen ahaha awesome
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 23 hours ago
Who still wants sturridge here next season?

I'm a little on the fence but would not be upset with it happening. I know alot of people will not like hearing this but he honestly is very selfish and not a personality I would want around the club. I'm not sure why he is so vague and why he is so self absorbed but I rather have players who care alot more for the club. I'm not just saying this becouse of origis recent form but it certainly helps my opinion.

In the game againts Newcastle I saw him not pass to our other attacking midfielders in multiple situations where it was a better option then him trying to do it all himself. Maybe I'm wrong and he is trying to prove a point to himself that he is still our best player. I would just like a smile or a sign of humbleness from him
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
Totally agree. Don't hate him or anything but he is selfish, sometimes sulks as well which gets annoying really quick.

Though IMO it will decide on who we are able to bring in. Has to be a like for like replacement, or an upgrade even. If Benteke and Studge are both sold that leaves only Origi and Ings as our forwards (even though Firmino can do that job, not ideal though)

Thursday is going to be huge for some of the players here at the club. Klopp will be able to see who really should be here come next season
Colinmc (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
He's too good to not want him. I just hope for enough attacking cover because he's a part time player
Footster (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
I think you lot are reading too much into it, remember these lads are in their early 20s they are like grown up kids.... You can't expect pure humble behaviour from such young lads. Having said that, I don't think he has been so selfish or sulky. He tries it because he can pull it off, and more often than not he does make you wow. Right now he miffed because he is getting use to rotation under Klopp. He would realise it is for his best, because he is fragile and Klopps doing the right thing managing his game time. I would keep him all day long, he is arguably one of the best strikers in the PL and match winner. You need these players.... I have a feeling he would soon have a full injury less season and then you'll see him up there contesting for the golden boot and Liverpool in for the title.... You read it here first YNWA!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
I don't want a humble, charitable striker, I want a hungry, selfish striker leading our line. He's our best finisher by far, I want sturridge thinking he's the one who should be scoring every goal, because, yes, others should contribute of course, but he's playing the position of goal-scorer. I think it's a big mistake to sell studge. He does need to stay fit of course and he needs a strike partner (not sold on firmino tbh, but we need to fix the defence before anything else)
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 23 hours ago
Since Villareal are going to park an 'Almighty Bus' on thursday, I think playing Benteke up top with Milner on wings crossing the balls would be a good thing.

If we are unable to score in 1st half, we have to try the same
This honestly feels like chelsea under Jose type situation. We just need to be very patient and not leave our selves vulnerable. Under Klopp we are the better team and we should be able to beat them even with the injury crisis atm
Footster (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
I think they will play like that did last week, they will push for that away goal.... If and when they get it you might expect the bus, but not from the off
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
It all comes down to Thursday. Hoping for a special anfield night
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
Our season depends on it. Really hope the players deliver
Colinmc (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Why in the heck is Sturridge playing the entire match vs Swansea when the team has no other usable striker? Please tell me he's not going to start Firmino up top alone again!?!?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
If Sturridge isn't involved in the Villareal match then it's clear as day Klopp thinks he doesn't have a future here. Agreed though, no idea why he played the full match. Benteke could've just came in and played up top by himself
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) Yesterday
YoloToure (Liverpool) 1 day ago
How bad was Lucas in that final goal, eh? Similarly in the last goal against Southampton? It's like he's not trying. He must know he's finally out
He did try and also He thought he was out many times under different manager but he still trained hard regardless and made himself available for whenever the squad needed him. He just isn't as good as he was before his injuries
Madummer (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Woke up today shortly before the game, saw the lineup and went back to sleep. I'm glad I dodged that one....

Let's focus on thursday now! Villareal will probably park the bus and counter, so we'll have to line up a strong squad. The fans will play a mayor role, let's hope the atmosphere matches the one against Dortmund. I'm excited!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Lol I did the same thing
Godspeedysick (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
Folks. Our apologies for the site being down. Our team has been working around the clocks and happy to say the issue has been resolved.

Thanks
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 day ago
When ever turtle is back we concede 3
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Yes. There was also ZERO midfield stability from young Pedro and Stewart. I stopped giving a toss about our PL position, MUST MUST win on Thursday
LyverBird (Liverpool) 1 day ago
It was painful watching Pedro getting bullied and going out of position all the time, he and Stewart were to blame for the second goal. Branna wouldn't have been worse.
And fuucking Ibe should be shipped once the season ends, he just doesn't care anymore. Next Sterling my ass, Ojo is now miles better
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
@underrated- only hours after the site coming back on you risk me f*****g it all up by requesting me to embed something

Jk youtube embedding is nooby stuff
Underrated (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Thank you
Thank god the site is working again  
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 day ago
NO
Lkerun (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
Yea hahaha I was checking it every 20 minutes and was really worried it might be down for good

Kick4Life - changing lives through football