Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Rafa's Newcastle came back from 3-1 down in 70th minute to win 4-3. Damn, I miss those Rafa comebacks😁
Weezer (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Just rewatch the dortmund game for those feels
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 day ago
Dwight Gayle had a hattrick
Shobhgarg (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Apparently, this morning I learnt ££Sterling scored for both Pep-The New Bose and Brenda-The Old Boss
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 day ago
Hash tags don't work here you know
Shobhgarg (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Yes Boss
Corn (Liverpool) 2 days ago
No Burnley slip-up. Must bag the 3 points
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
One of the rare times when Carra will be the second fiddle. The way he listens to Klopp just shows how much he respects Klopp as a tactician. 
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I love Klopp, but I see him more as a man manager.... Like Ancelotti.

If we are talking about tactic, I'd love to hear from Pep, Mou or Rafa.... These people seems to know a thing or two about strategy.

What Klopp has that these men don't really possess, is a genuine enthusiasm and the authenticism that attract people to his believe
I kinda disagree because what Pep, Mou or Rafa possess is a lot of Cash  Maybe i'll Leave out Rafa
Shobhgarg (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I think Klopp is a football coaching beast with no park bus/ million worthless passes attitude. Guy knows the purpose of football is to enjoy it as a player and make it fun for the spectators as well
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Clyne the best RB in the league?
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
He's up there! I think consensus right now would probably be Bellerin though :/

Barca even supposedly chasing him.... Not sure if they'll catch him though
TalkLikeAScouse (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Love him but the misplaced pass at Burnely still gets under my skin.

On current form Bellerin and Walker slightly edge him out. Best defensive RB no questions asked
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Bellerin for sure. Clyne's up there with walker though. Seamus coleman's not too shabby either but I think clyne's a more complete player than walker/coleman
Sergio 2 days ago
The best all rounded. Ballerin and walker are not great at defending. But then Clyne isn't as great in attack but I think if you take everything into account he is the best
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Bellerin is by far the best. But clyne is top 3 imo
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Bellerin's only 21 too, that's scary!
Faceo (Liverpool) Yesterday
Clyne is def one of the most consistent
JohnSnow (Liverpool) 2 days ago
That Demebele kid, damn...
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Which one haha, almost all of them are top talents
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 2 days ago
Rodgers doing the magic
I was impressed with Brendan, not gonna' lie. He isn't a bad coach, just didn't fit us
He did fit us for the time and Klopp is the next step
I think he is a good intermediate manager for a team in transition. However, for a team that wants to be consistently top, he doesn't have enough experience yet
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Oh Brendan after all these years it's still the same    Awesome attacking, awful defending    Will he ever learn
“It’s not difficult to coach to just get 10 players right on your 18-yard box. ”    - Brendan Rodgers
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I'm not watching the game, but it's hard to criticize someone for being 3-3 with Barca, right? I'm impressed.

PS GO XMAS YOLO AND celtic YOLO
It's Man City, they already lost 7-0 to Barca
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 days ago
^lol  Lay off the spliffs, Yolo
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Yolo smoking that good good
Hahaha
Sadio Mane

The Reds attacker has been named PFA Fans’ Premier League Player of the Month for August and September.

Mane was voted ahead of in-form Manchester City winger Kevin de Bruyne and Chelsea’s striking firebrand Diego Costa.

Get IN...
Sergio 2 days ago
Fifa tots mane on the way!
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sakho to play for U23s tonight vs Wolfsburg
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Sakho starting for the U23s against Wolfsburg today!
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Saumil, you beat me to it
Sergio 2 days ago
I'm surprised klopps letting him play
@Puttu86 Haha better luck next time young padawan!

@Sergio I'm surprised too, looks like Klopp is giving him another chance or just giving him game time so he can keep up his fitness and will ship him away in winter😅
Sergio 2 days ago
You can never tell what klopp is thinking, maybe they hugged it out and made up for everything that happened
Klopp is a realist. Probably wants to keep Sakho fit and his price tag decent. Might be sold in January unless we have defensive issues come then
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Lets get sule!
Who will replace good old Ayre?
Monchi from Sevilla
Sergio 2 days ago
Would be perfect for the future
Want us to go after someone with some real pedigree and that's respected around by other managers and scouts.

Someone like Monchi or Paratici from Juventus would be ideal
Teja7 3 days ago
Looks like Leicester's concentration is all on Champions League this season
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 3 days ago
Makes sense I guess
Footster (Liverpool) 2 days ago
How exactly does it make sense? I don't think they are capable of winning it, and then if they overlook the league they might drop out.... That's millions worth of loss in TV rights. They need to concentrate and stay up and more so try to stay in the top 4 to keep up the revenues
Kayslay (Manchester United) 2 days ago
I think they have confidence in staying up but they're not gunning for the title as they are for the champions league
It's a magical ride they're going through. I think it's wonderful they're giving it all in champions league, I mean I don't think they'll get champions league football anytime soon...
They are good enough to get a mid table spot while giving it their all on the champions league.

They won't get champions league this season with the top teams well, are finally playing like top teams
Sergio 2 days ago
With the way they are playing in the league I can see them dropping lower then 10th in the league
Vaaz (Nîmes Olympique) 2 days ago
Doesn't matter to them. Remember last season was the pinnacle for most of their squad. They are just enjoying this season, and deservedly so.

They are still on a shoe string budget. They didn't spend a 100m on players after winning the league, in fact sold arguable one of their most important player from last season. It does not matter if they finish 10th or 15th, as long as they don't get relegated
I'm happy to see them beat a top European side like Porto in the UCL
Fernandez (Liverpool) 2 days ago
If Leicester can upset the Premier League, I don't think they should be counted out of Champions League
HITS1 (Chelsea) 2 days ago
Have you seen Premier League teams performances over the last few Champions Leagues? ^
Ranieri is an experienced manager, he knows what he is doing. Even the quarter finals would be a dream for Leicester. They will not get relegated, let's not be silly. Have you seen how bad Sunderland and Swansea have been lmao
Fernandez (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Just because Chelsea is s**t in Champions League, doesn't mean Leicester City will be
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 2 days ago
Are you really comparing EPL, especially last season, to champions league?
Vaaz (Nîmes Olympique) 1 day ago
^ Wait till Vardy shows Camp Nou how a goal is scored lol
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 3 days ago
It's deffo worth giving the PES demo a go before buying FIFA automatically. I can never usually get into PES but they've made a really competitive game this year. They've got the LFC liscences, all I really care about!
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 days ago
-------Can
-Hendo-----Lallana

Wonder if having Can in the holding midfield role will benefit the team. Right now we are playing with attack minded players. Wijnaldum, Lallana and Hendo.

Teja7 3 days ago
I can't see why/how Wijnaldum would be dropped. He's playing brilliant atm
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I agree Teja, as long as the team continues to play the way they're currently playing, I don't think anything needs to be changed. That being said, I'm sure Can is desperate to work his way back into starting contention so Wijnaldum needs to be on his A game. This kind of competition is really healthy!
Foootyfan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
From what I saw in the last game Can played, he needs to be brought to first-team slowly. Can was very clumsy both with and without the ball
Totally agree ^

Kick4Life - changing lives through football