Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Apparently Markovic prefers to play as a second striker even though he has been forced to play as a winger
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
WTF! Di Maria is joining Man you? What the hell are we doing?!?!? We are seriously hopeless in the transfer window. How do these people still have jobs?
Hmohammed (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Di Maria won't sign for United. Stop looking at other teams and panicking, it won't do anyone any good, just let the transfer window do it's thing and trust in BR
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Maybe they are giving him a wage rise from 150k and we can't afford or have some wage structure? Is that it? I'm not sure though...
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Press the Panic button NOW! Where is the Panic button?! I can't find it! Where IS IT?! Aaarrrgghhhhh!
Madder (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
You gonna' cause the transfer button to return
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Ah, the go old transfer button
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 6 hours ago
I see a lot of people sleeping on Markovic, I think after you guys see him playing for the first time in a liverpool jersey he will not leave your starting 11. I don't want to hype him up but he is that good
Teja7 (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Yeah, can you shed some light on the guy?  Change our opinions please
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Hey, can you tell more about him no one here has seen him play? I mean you must have seen him like twice a year at least !
SKool (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
If he already said that he'll never leave the starting 11, then why worry ill keep you reds on your toes on this one
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 1 hour ago
@Teja7, @Lfc140812, and @SKool. Yeah guys, he is a trickster he will be running around players, messi like. I think rogers will have a good time molding this young beast. He reminds me of Sterling in his speed but Coutinho in his ability. Every team has had a player that doesn't fit in and ends up being a flop, I really don't think Markovic will be a flop. Technically and tactically he's amazing. I really think he can be the next big thing just hope, money and fame don't get to him like it has to many great players.
So he can play as a right wing-man but he will drift to the center similar to james rodriges (the Colombian). His passing is just as good as his trickery he can place outstanding through-balls and his crosses are just as great as everything else. He's an "okay" defender, making him exactly like every other star player. He will help in defensive routines but the best he can do is pressure the opponent player waiting for the right or left back to come and help. He would obviously have an easier time with suarez as a striker but since that's not happening I think liverpool should get a star player to replace that void. Maybe like ibra (never played in the epl, deals with pressure will and helps out others).

Markovic ibra and Sterling is an exciting trio, with Coutinho Henderson and StevieG behind, allowing Markovic to switch with Coutinho through out the game, you would be for sure tittle contenders. Only think missing is ibra (or some one of that caliber)
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Return of the King

LFCRockz (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
The banter and trolling have begun....
LFC strike force 2013/14: Suarez+Sturridge = SAS
LFC strike force 2014/15: Lallana+Origi+Lambert = LOL
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Not Bought Origi yet. And we still have the SAS :    Sterling+Sturrdige!
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Lmao
The Super S team    Sterling-Sturidge-Shaqiri  Suso-StevieG-Smith  Sebastian Coates-Sahko-Skrtle-Smith  Simon
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
   This made me feel better. Coutinho!
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
He could have got so many assists if it wasn't for piss poor finishing from others. Scolari is just an idiot if he picked players based on wikipedia stats. He is the most creative Brazilian playert right now imo
KingLucas (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Double post
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Dreaming

----------Mignolet---------
Aurier-Lovren-Sakho-Enrique
----------Gerrard----------
----Henderson---Pogba------
Lallana--Sturridge-Sterling

-----------Reina------------
Wisdom-Skrtel-Toure-Flanagan
------------Can-------------
-------Allen---Coutinho-----
----------Markovic----------
------Lambert--Bony---------

In: 174m
Lambert-5m, Lallana-25m, Can 10m, Markovic-20m, Pogba-62m, Lovren-22m, Aurier-12m, Bony-18m
Out: 115
Suarez-75m, Agger-11m, Lucas-6m, Aspas-3m, Assaidi-5m, Coates-3m, Suso-4m, Johnson-5m, Kelly-3m, Ilori (loan), Alberto (loan)
Theomar9 (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Its always good to dream but pogba? I havent even heard off roumors
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Lallana starts in your dream?
KingLucas (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Dude 62 million for Pogba? Are you crazy? Not even the money bags will spend that much on Pogba
Yolo Toure is in your Dream?!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Tottenham ready to battle Liverpool for Wilfried Bony and prepare £18million bid for Swansea striker

Link: www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2689236...

Nice one
FootballDoc (Tottenham Hotspur) 11 hours ago
Teja7 (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
TAKE HIM TOT'NUM! TAKE HIM PLEASEEEEE
JohnnyWalker (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Spurs are really pretty useless in scouting for players aren't they? Bunch of jokers trying to hijack every deal that we conceive. Wonder how their scouting reports look like....
Maybe starting with:
"According to the latest LFC scouting intelligence"
And ending with:
"Yours truly, THFC brilliant scouting department"
Rajmahal 9 hours ago
@Johnny.... Origi is a starting striker for Belgium, doesn't take a great scout to find him out lol...
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
This is getting pretty pathetic. Bony, LFC? Bony!
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Yes Rajamahal, you are so right. We are talking exclusively about the Origi deal
Kain (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Https://twitter.Com/luis16suarez/status/487659415592783872/photo/1    His statment
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Goodnight all    Ynwa
Bplittle (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Sweet dreams, young prince...
Night my friend
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Night lad, hope you aren't to drunk haha
Weezer (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Https://twitter.Com/LFC_Since_1892/status/487708392090501120/photo/1

Markovic on the plane a couple of days back to liverpool supposedly. Classy
DarrenLFC (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
All those times I defended him against what every other football fan thinks that he's a racist, cheat, diver, it just makes me sad he didn't have 1 night of anfield champions league.

Even though I'm absoloutely gutted and I just can't help but feel worried were gonna' flop next year. When you sign too many players (especially potential players) its not good for team chemistry. And not 1 marquee signing, not only have we not made a marquee signing, werr not even linked with world class players (except shaqiri and sanchez)

But hey whatever look on the bright side. Torres left and we got suarez, syarez gone but we still have our danny boy! Better stay healthy studge cause your my new fav striker
PaRa (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
It's a good thing I bought a Sturridge jersey a few months back instead of Suarez one. Saved some money
He still might have 1 or 2 nights at anfield and I hope he is on the wrong end of the stick
PaRa    Even you save money
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
The team chemistry thing is a problem if we start playing all of them together. Don't think that is going to happen. It would make sense if we rotated the new guys
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Roll on Wednesday
Pewpew (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Transfer market lists the suarez transfer at 81, 00 Mill. € Make of it what you will
Bplittle (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Hmmm.... That's 64. 40 mill pounds...
PaRa (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
All the top papers are saying £75million
PaRa    Yea that makes sense
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Most likley the upfront fee like PaRa said, doubt they just had 75m lying around.

Also I wouldn't trust the €80m figure as it is coming from spanish sources. Didn't barca report neymar's transfer as being much lower than what they actually paid?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football