Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
LesRouges (Liverpool) Yesterday
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. YES OR NO? Or should we stick to our own young players instead
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) Yesterday
He is a improvement on Ibe/ojo, and markovic is still untested in my opinion. It's not a player that excites me but under Klopp he could flourish you never know
Faceo (Liverpool) Yesterday
No
Madder (Liverpool) Yesterday
No. Another glass
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) Yesterday
No
YoloToure (Liverpool) Yesterday
Yes  If I'm not mistaken he's still only 23 or something. Klopp can unlock him
Honestabe (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
I'd like to see ox in the team
Who thinks that we can afford a transfer of around 80 m on one player and wages around 250k per week for one player. I definetly don't!
Even if we could I doubt that sort of player would want to play for a club with no European footy, unless your chelsea or a chinese/mls team
From what I've seen of past scums players. Money talks! And klopp does have a pulling power mixed with the club itself and the vision that Liverpool will be in champions league next year, it can happen
I don't think Klopp is going to buy players like that, the wierd one was alex teixeira last season.... We saw him ending up leaving shaktar for big money, he brought disrespect to his club so I'm happy we ended up not getting him. Klopp's going to bring players that hold their current value and not blow over 25mill on any player I'm pretty sure
Klopp's signing:
1. Matip
2. Karius

Both germans and seems like very much klopp chosen.... So can we said the era of transfer committee had gone.... They can analyse but klopp surely putting the last decision on it
How it should be
KingLucas (Liverpool) Yesterday
You mean from Bundesliga. Matip is from Cameroon
Ynwa4ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
Joel Matip, German-born Cameroonian.... German mother and cameroonian father.

How about Marko Grujic, did you think he also Klopp signing? ...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) Yesterday

Https://metrouk2.Files.Wordpress.Com/2016/01/mikel.Jpg

Johns obi mikel disagrees with the whole holding up the shirt as proof idea
Yep from bundesliga.... Tq mate
Grujic had weird sound to his name.... Same as mkhitaryan, aubameyang, blacykowski.... So yes
Yes matip is definitely a great signing now that weare about to lose both toure and skrtl
We should try everything to get dahoud, he's thekind of player we don't have. He thinks really fast and has a very good range of passing. He would certainly add quality to the team. Not often you find these players. Fingers cross
Yeah he is very talented....
But we have many more other pressing position needs to be strengthen.... But I would love having him here
Frankly, I am enjoying the mou hype.... Because of that, media had overlooked us.... If not for that, we will be the center of attention because we went to the finals even when we lose it.... So now we can do everything liverpool's way.... Behind locked doors.... No unnecessary attention...
For once the hype is worth it. I have always had a huge respect for mou, what he achieved at porto was extraordinary.
He had his differences with Benitez but as far as I can recall he always had a great respect for Liverpool fc and the fans
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) Yesterday
On Mou, he is a good coach, but his football is terrible. When he justifies those negative tactics it makes it worse.

Plus, he is a very cunning and a sore loser.

He will make EPL poisonous again, with his conspiracy theories and world against Man Utd bullshit.

I would have preferred him somewhere else than EPL, but atleast Pep is here.

Keeps Mou's ego in check and defeats him in all the non sense which Mou throws at him
Faceo (Liverpool) Yesterday
With all due respect mourinho, f**k off
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) Yesterday
Pretty sure mou broke pep's dominance.... Fled the country shortly after on sabatical lol. I think mouinho's la liga title is real madrid's only league in 9 years
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Jose Mourinho has identified him as a priority signing and has even made contact with Higuain's brother to discuss a move. According to The Mirror, the Argentine is keen on a move to Liverpool instead.

The report claims the 28-year-old is ready to quit Napoli, despite his contract running until 2018, and Anfield is his preferred choice with Klopp being the main attraction.

It is understood that Liverpool's failure to secure European football next season has not put him off a move.

Oh god if true
PeskyBubbles (Liverpool) 1 day ago
that would be nice. He loves scoring goals and has great ability
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 day ago
He can't high press* can he? Also I'm sure he is going to psg as ibras replacement
Jurgen press? If this is true we should break the bank!
KingLucas (Liverpool) Yesterday
Not suited to our style. Better suited for Bourinho
KingLucas (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Link: transfersource.sportsblog.com/posts/18737106/rumou...

Here is some good news. Hopefully it is true
Bull
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Not getting my hopes up for certain players. Just got to wait for the pictures of them leaning on things and holding up a Liverpool jersey lol
PeskyBubbles (Liverpool) 1 day ago
All I have to say is he should play where he is happy. Any player should realize it is a game they are playing and if you don't enjoy what you're doing the beat won't come out. So if its Liverpool and he wants to show us he wants to be his full potential here then, by all means, light up the nights for us. But if he wants to see if he gets the same opportunity at Bayern Munich.... Respect to him, because that's one hell of a team. Either way I hope the best for him
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Got it from the TIA forum:

Klopp: That email I send, said Sane not Mane.

Ian Ayre: Don't you start. Brendan last summer said he wants signings, not sign ings
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Wevenge*
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 2 days ago
Riccardo Rodriguez has a release clause and seeing that you need a LB he'd be perfect for you guys 😉
We have no European football to offer. Another difficult summer of recruitment for this club
Iscodisco (Real Madrid) 2 days ago
Why go for Ricardo when you have Flanno?
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 2 days ago
Yes becouse flanno is better then him lmao
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 days ago
Ricardo is not an excellent defender. And he is slow for fullback. Buyer beware
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 2 days ago
Guys, was Arbeloa part of your 2005 champions league winning team? If so, he too has 3 champions league titles
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Don't think so.  It was Risse who gave our Captain the cross that started the the greatest comeback of all time
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
He was not, Finnan was our first choice RB at the time
Teja7 2 days ago
^Riise was our LB. Finnan was our RB.    Arbeloa was our LB (from 2006)
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Really feel for the atletico fans. They're no strangers to losing in the finals either
KingLucas (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Who are you rooting for in todays final?    Me Atletico
Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 days ago
F them both. 3rd option for people who don't care
Don't like Spanish teams. Especially these rolling on the ground f*****g crybabies
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
So UEFA denied Sakho from playing in a European final, and prevented Liverpool from playing one of their better defenders, all for nothing. What a clueless bunch of cocknoses
Ya they enjoy screwing over people
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Yes but he would have played instead of Toure, and Toure was our best performer in the final, so no point complaining about it anymore
Go suck one UEFA bunch of incompetent s**t clowns
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 2 days ago
They clearly didn't want us to win. Firstly, the sakho ban and secondly, the ref f****d us up
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
He should sue
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
How long does it take to analyze a substance? Like a week, at most?    They must have known this from the get-go
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 3 days ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football