Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Footster (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Who else thinks Markovic needs a haircut?
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
No!
Stupidtikitaka (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
I do cause right now he reminds me of injured always aquilani
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
The world's top 12 best-paid sports teams by average first-team salary
Source: sportingintelligence.com

1 (1) Manchester City: Premier League £5, 337, 944 (£102, 653)
2 (5) New York Yankees: MLB £5, 286, 628 (£101, 666)
3 (2) Los Angeles Dodgers: MLB £5, 119, 701 (£98, 456)
4 (3) Real Madrid: La Liga £4, 993, 393 (£96, 027)
5 (4) Barcelona: La Liga £4, 901, 327 (£94, 256)
6 (16) Brooklyn Nets: NBA £4, 485, 019 (£86, 250)
7 (9) Bayern Munich: Bundesliga £4, 402, 905 (£84, 671)
8 (12) Manchester United: Premier League £4, 322, 251 (£83, 120)
9 (19) Chicago Bulls: NBA £3, 985, 706 (£76, 648)
10 (8) Chelsea: Premier League £3, 984, 536 (£76, 626)
11 (15) Arsenal: Premier League £3, 901, 923 (£75, 037)
12 (20) New York Knicks: NBA £3, 862, 191 (£74, 273)
Malik (Barcelona) 3 hours ago
Arsenal in top 12?
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Isn't the whole point of a loan deal is to get the player's wages off the books.

Then why the hell utd are paying nani's wages to Lisbon. Read somewhere they will be paying 5 million wages
Teja7 (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
That's how badly/desperately they wanted Rojo lol
Madder (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Man united's logic    Usually loan will include percentage of salary.... But never total like what they did
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
I'm just happy we have champions league football now, seeing global superpowers like utd are arm twisted by clubs like lisbon into shitty deals due to lack of it
@Ankitarora, no that's not the sole point of a loan deal, usually parent club pays some percentage of player salary and rest is paid by the loanee, but in this cases mostly parent clubs intention are player development and they have plans to get the player back after the loan deal is over, deulofeu for instance.

United used nani as sweetener in Rojo deal & I won't be surprised if they terminate his contract or transfer him to Lisbon for minimal fee at end of the season, though nani will have lot of say in that
Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Times -
Should Falcao's move to Real Madrid fail to materialise, LFC would be willing to put together £20m loan package

WOW!20M for a loan deal?!

Also if we are goin for balotelli(hope we don't ), hope its a loan with option to buy kinda deal
Teja7 (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Man! Fcuk these rumors.  I know for sure this Striker-to-Liverpool saga will continue until deadline day.
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Let's just hope we don't leave it to the last day and fcuk it up
I don't know why you guys are not interested in Kießling, decent and experienced player won't be much expensive eithet
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Lol around this time I say goodnight to the forum and also address my anger towards my insomnia issues lol

Guys just want to say its not down to Marijuana or any medical problem lolol i've been totally of drugs and alcohol for about 3 months haha (well done me) but appreciate the lads who felt I was maybe under a influence

Gooodnight YNWA!
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Wht is it then...
Madder (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
   Lolllll
Azeal (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Boom~ *at every opportunity*
CantStopTheKop (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Everton's new U21 keeper    Https://vine.Co/v/M327UZzZOzx
Tobes (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Haha! I really hope Howard gets injured in game week 5 and this guy somehow gets called up for the Merseyside Derby
Stupidtikitaka (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Was finally able to install and play FIFA 14 on my system. Things were going well till:

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

This message HAS f****d MY LIFE

The graphic card is new its not compatibility issue

The game starts and then suddenly breaks down. Either the computer gets restarted with annoying sounds or this stupid message shows up

Pleeeeeeaseeeeeeeeee helpppp
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Ok! I too have a problem while playing FIFA 14. When I begin to play a match, the gaming screen collapses and terminates the program. I don't get any popup error.

But the solution is to return to your desktop before you play, refresh windows and goback to the play screen and then play. That works and is a workaround.

Your problem may be entirely different. But if you want you can try it out
Stupidtikitaka (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Only if life was that simple
Footster (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
What a sham, first Barca get banned for transfer then the ban is lifted. They go and do their business buying Rakitic, Suarez and that French Defender and the ban is then re-imposed. Is this some sort of a joke?
Madummer (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
FIFA is the joke
Madder (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
So now everyone know who sleeping with who
Bplittle (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
They just bought a Brazilian defender as well and loaned him right back, essentially buying him in advance
Guys dreamfooty codes please.... I mean wth, this is my third post asking for it?
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Even I need the codes. I'm watching this space. This forum got to be better than the United board and Woody! C'mon guys!
Faceo (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
From a fifa 15 point of view, it would be a huge plus for liverpool if we got balotelli
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Balo, sterling, sturridge and Markovic    Sweat overload
Marehan (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Which card looks scary guys?    Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/BvhEZICIUAEK5u7.Jpg
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Honestly, old man Eto's looks pretty good in comparison to his younger counterparts
Madummer (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
So we just got rid of one crazy motherfucker, who we now want to replace with another crazy motherfucker.

Love it
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
We must fix the yin yang in our team
Madummer (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Look at Mancini holding off the scum LOL
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
The "Respect" patch on Balo's arm makes that image even better. Kind of a juxtapose of what is going on in the picture
Bplittle (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Poeple think that this guy is going to upset our team dynamics?

He is talented no doubt but he is stupid, he is ridiculously stupid this guy. Just check this, the guy can't wear a freaking vest
Madummer (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Fine with me. As long as he can kick a ball...
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Fabrizio Romano ‏@FabrizioRomano 1h
Balotelli agent, Mino Raiola, is in London now. Talks ongoing between Milan and Liverpool, but #LFC must offer money. Milan said no to loan
Https://twitter.Com/FabrizioRomano      Not a fake account
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
And now for something completely different.

BR has found himself a sexy girlfriend, 31yr old Charlotte Hind has BR jumping up and down after we score a goal. Nice one BR
BlackAna (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
They have been dating for a while now, why do you think Rodgers lost all that weight and got all buff, and shiny white teeth.

He split up with his wife
Bplittle (Liverpool) 10 hours ago

To:

Upgrade
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
@BlackAna: You are correct mate, I broke the news on the forum a few months back BR was going through a divorce last season, and was seeing Charlotte when a boyfriend showed up @ the house with a cricket bat.

BR will be a busy man this season
Brendan Rodgers is a bad boy
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Gold digger?
What for real? He divorced his wife that we saw in the Being Liverpool documentary? This is news to me
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Fit bird indeed.... Sure Rodgers is proud

Kick4Life - changing lives through football