Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
I'll trade you Arsene Wenger for Brendon Rodgers in January.... Maybe it'd be good who knows.... Couldn't get much worse I tell ha that!
SKool (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
Colinmc (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Well as bad as Arsenal have been you are still doing better than LFC. And you at least look capable from time to time. What is going on with LFC at the moment goes well beyond the loss of Suarez and Sturridge. At this point, everyone's confidence is shot. They look like they expect to lose matches right now
The7thface (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Sturridge health problem really put us down a few pegs, but coaches and owners went through this before and should have known and been wiser with transfers. They've bought duds instead of stronger choices. Honestly the only signing I have some faith in for future is Moreno. I understand we will not make top four this season and no matter what happens now I will not be happy with what they achieve this season they have really messed up this beginning. If they do not go through group stage I will back the firing of br. Sad
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Its funny reading comments of Manu and chelsea fan on how arrogant we were last season and how humble they are this season.... Pathetic
Colinmc (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Arrogant? We were winning the league until the last few weeks? 'Oh how dare LFC think they can win the league and games when they are doing so presently. '

What a joke that is
JRadical (Manchester United) 5 hours ago
No disrespect to LFC- you guys have the history and tradition to be respected, but the majority of your fans where extremely arrogant last season. I understand that Utd where the butt of all jokes in the league because of Moyes, but LFC fans where coming onto the Utd forum, or Utd games that had nothing to do with LFC, just to gloat and leave messages like #Moyesin, or the classic "David Moyes is a tactical genius. "

Fair play to the banter, but then it started getting to your fans heads saying stuff like Utd is only a mid-table team and that's the end of Utd for the next 10 years.

I'm no LFC fan but I don't hate you guys so much to stalk your games just to mock you. I personally think Brendon Rogers is/was a good manager and hope he get's your guys season going again. It's no fun being mid-table. After Moyes's tenure I know that just to well, and hope LVG will work his magic on our team too
It's just sad. Was saving the game to watch later but slow in the head friend txt me score. Well I guess he saved me some agony. Br is being a pussy. We will not make top four now that's all there is to it. The truth hurts. Gerrard is to slow and ruining his image, Suarez made Henderson look better than he is, Lovren is kind of joke, balo is stuck in his own head. With players like this you need a coach to fire them up, Rodgers is failing at the moment. He has to much respect for them he needs to treat them not as friends but players. I wrry for his job
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Balo didn't even play today?
I know just adding him to the pile. I Like balo but he just isn't wrking out this should have been foreseen by football minds. Negativity is not good I know but it's what Liverpool is delivering at the moment
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
How do we keep finishing second one season and then drop out of the top 4 altogether the following season? It has occured twice already in the premier league era and looks like its going to happen again this season. We take 1 step forward and 5 steps back consistently. I just hope we can win a trophy somehow, and get past the group stages in champions league
Alithejack (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
RAFA time!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
12 games played and 4 points of the bottom
MrBukLau (Chelsea) 7 hours ago
Guyss can Roger seriously drop lovern for toure. He was motm while playing vs Madrid at barnabeu and also onr of the invincibles left. Lovern is causing you guys goals
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 7 hours ago
Ironically, his under-rotation in defence is accompanied by over-rotation in attack. A few commentators noted that when he took allen and lallana off, liverpool lost control of the game. At that point coutinho was growing in influence, the changes come and then palace dominated the rest of the game. It's times like this where you see the effect of playing in europe, because I'm sure the changes were partially made with midweek in mind
Fernandez (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Selling Suarez was still the right choice wasn't it?

What kind of player gets banned for many games and still become top scorer in BPL last season? Specially after RVP, Aguero, Rooney, Lukaku, Sturridge and other great strikers had a head start.

Suarez saved OUR f****d UP s**t useless defence countless OF times
Bazinga (Chelsea) 6 hours ago
Just wondering if you guys could have got Lukaku if there was bid at all.... I mean he would have chosen you guys over Everton right.

But again having him and Sturridge in same team is close to impossible since both want to start and both are selfish strikers
Redordead94 (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Sturridge isn't selfish anymore. But Lukaku wouldve been nicer than Lambert, not gonna' lie
KingLucas (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
KingLucas (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
^Speachless about our situation
Faceo (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Well Brendan, you know what to do now. Time to get out those envelopes again
Madummer (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
And meanwhile, Jose Enrique is playing f*****g fifa....

I can't be the only one who gets extremely annoyed by this social media garbage the club uploads every week?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
AMEN
Madder (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Liverpool are preparing a £10million swoop for highly-rated England under-21 star Nathan Redmond from Norwich City as they attempt to reinvent their season.

Ok.... I think that is enough for me today.... Goodnight everyone
Faceo (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Don't post this man. Its only making our days even more shittier
ArjenFranzz (Bayern München) 8 hours ago
Fire BR he is f*****g shit along with most of our players. The reason for last years success was suarez and Sturridge. Suarez is gone and the team is on it knees. BR is just pissing everyone me off with his stupid ass tactics. Get out of Anfield useless dam coach.... These types of games are games we should be winning. Look at Man UTD there back in top four again. Why they spend there money smart. And they have LVG. This is just an embarrassment now, and things need to be escalated
Madummer (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Rodgers' pride is hurting the club. Just be a man and drop Gerrard, Lovren, Skrtel and Johnson for the next game. If we have to play the u21's agains Ludogorets, so be it. At least show some determination to move on from this mess...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football