Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
Sadio Mane First Liverpool Interview    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=wab8sbakRd0
--------------Sturridge------------

Mane------Coutinho-------Firmino

Now we have Real pace added to the end product. Nice!
Kreddevil (Manchester United) Yesterday
Both mane and firminho have quick feet and speed. Very tricky for any defender to handle...
LesRouges (Liverpool) Yesterday
Wonder who of those four would walk into the Barcelona, real or Bayern's team? Definitely not mane lol
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) Yesterday
^ not gonna' get Barcelona level players with no champions league...
Malik (Barcelona) 23 hours ago
^ not entirely true, Manu bought ADM & now buying Mkhitaryan without champions league football.

It's more have to do the agents and intent of the club, I want Klopp to succeed and Liverpool to reach its former glory, but I don't agree with the amount Liverpool agreed to pay for Mane, I hope to be proved wrong and that Mane becomes a massive hit at Liverpool
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Not gonna' get Barcelona level players even with champions league
Sanjeevdhital (Chelsea) 21 hours ago
Forget those four for a while and question if the likes of in-form DeBruyne and Hazard will make it into Barca's first 11
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Biggest reason some of these players went to Man UTD was because of the huge huge wages they are able to offer
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 20 hours ago
The wages we offer are no bigger than psg, real madrid, or barcelona. We've given bastien a mega contract (200k), rooney is on one too (200-250k depending on bonuses but obviously nowhere near messi/ronaldo pay), I don't think anyone else is making more than 150k a week. That said, we do pay very well
Good thing bout most of ye guys low on Mane be prepared for your jaw to be Dropped.

I am over the price nothing out of my pocket and if mane was brought from overseas ye be thinking different

PS: Now who are the negative ones

Welcome to Klopps Era Sadio Mané

Mane actually is no 19 and looks like fire in the new kit
Azeal (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
Speedy Gonzales, Probably similar to Firminho.  I don't know why we get him anyway, maybe since he comes from Southampton.
PaRa (Liverpool) Yesterday
I can't believe we spent £30m on Mane.... Southampton are laughing to the bank again....

5th player from them, and not a single player from them that showed their worth. Oh well, I hope Mane proves me wrong.
Underrated (Liverpool) Yesterday
Its actually £34m which will rise to 36m he is officially are most expensive signing ever
Puttu86 (Liverpool) Yesterday
@PaRa you are forgetting Clyne
Kreddevil (Manchester United) Yesterday
Lallana?  Liverpool have speady trio upfront with mane firmino and sturridge. Wow
PaRa (Liverpool) Yesterday
Clyne is probably the best signing out of the bunch I have to agree, but overall the rest underachieved by a long shot considering the price paid. Liverpool paying top dollar for average players again, which will give average results in the end.

Weezer (Liverpool) Yesterday
Clyne and Lovren did their jobs. Lambert was misused. Lallana didn't I agree
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
My biggest fear is coutinho will be sold. I don't think my heart can take the little magician at another club
Sanjeevdhital (Chelsea) 21 hours ago
I am wondering why LFC paid so much for Mane. Good player but should not have cost more than 25
Foootyfan (Liverpool) Yesterday
I think it would have been cheaper to just buy Southampton instead of buying their players
Klopp has said Mane is a Priority    Welcome to Anfield Mane
Faceo (Liverpool) Yesterday
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) Yesterday
So now that mane has signed for Liverpool, we we are done buying forwards. We need to sell Balo and benteke. Need a LB starter and I think we are set for the summer.

I too am confused with mane signing especially for that fee. But I will back him nonetheless. He is quite versatile and can play various positions and is relentless. Fits klopp style. Can be a bit selfish and little inconsistent.

Our attack as it is looks dangerous. Cut out defensive mistakes and we can easily be in that top5 bracket! YNWA
Underrated (Liverpool) Yesterday
Top 5 as Shankly says If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.    Also second is the first loser
LIVUnchained (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Those were great words from a great manager with the greatest team. But times have changed. Realistic target for this season would be to be in the top4
Madder (Liverpool) Yesterday
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=mvklgR6WJ0U    Can't wait for next season
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
Can we just give away Balo & Benteke?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Redmen Tv taking to Southampton fan about Mane    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=7PWbs6VaoB4    Oh no sounds like a Balotelli
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
Can't be worse than that turd
Azeal (Liverpool) Yesterday
We thought nobody is worse than Carroll
Pewpew (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Steve Mclaren - England need experience to replace roy hodgson hahahaa they sure as f**k don't need you! Haha
Aliko (Barcelona) 1 day ago
Time to say goodbye Hodgson
LesRouges (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Great now our players can have a rest and hopefully have a part in the pre season. It will be an important season for us and we will need everyone back and in their best physical condition asap
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Yea Great news
Pewpew (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Mignolet, origi, benteke and can only ones that come in late
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Don't worry about Benteke, he is having ample rest    
TheAllReds (Liverpool) Yesterday
Migs and Origi is having a rest now!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football