Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Filip90 (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
That's 7 PL games this season where LFC's opponent has scored 2 from their first 2 shots on target    Haha
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
DROP MIGNOLET FOR GODS SAKE
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 17 hours ago
Ward can't possibly be any worse (and he was very good at Aberdeen), then buy Horn/Leno/Karius in the summer and use Migs as the water boy
Honestabe (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
We need a bigass german keeper
ScouserDan (Liverpool) Yesterday
Anyone see the post match interview? Looked pretty desperate to be honest. Get well soon Klopp! Looks like he's not going to be on the sidelines for the West Ham match
LesRouges (Liverpool) Yesterday
I hope we don't get stuck with benteke and ballotelli this summer. If so, then we might need to get two extremely fast wingers who can deliver precise balls into the box.
Flanagan and Gomez would be pivotal for that formation as we would need our full back to be able to contain opposition play and pressure as we hit them on the counter.
Decisions, decisions.... Kloop will have some serious thinking to make
PaddySpurs4Life (Tottenham Hotspur) 23 hours ago
For klopp's system, he relied heavily on his full-backs. They have to provide the width in a similar way to Poch. But to do this, you need a strong Dm and two centre backs that you trust. Then you would see the best out of a striker like benteke
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
I would want to see the best out of Firmino and Ings(in future) not Benteke. All the strikers who have excelled previously here were all good off the ball runners and I don't see Benteke doing that, all he does is wait for the ball to come into the box. He doesn't fit here, selling him and Balo asap would be a wise decision
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) Yesterday
A bad game destroys the whole weekend
Azeal (Liverpool) Yesterday
Solution for Ian Ayre, put tix price @ £95.... So fans will walk out at 95th minute
Goiko (Athletic Bilbao) 17 hours ago
They'd just walk out at 9. 5mins
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
They won't even walk in let alone walk out
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) Yesterday
An article calling on people to support #WalkOutOn77. Liked by the Liverpool captain. Just saying
Liverpool FC ticket price protest: Jamie Carragher pictured with fans who left Anfield

Link: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne...

Fairplay Carra dumped out without role at club!
To lift the spirits a bit, Man United trying not to embarrass themselves at Chelsea.

Https://www.Facebook.Com/www.JOE.Co.Uk/videos/621299864700750/

Lol
Respect to Mignolet for walking out on the 77th minute too.    In other news I hope he doesn't find his way back!
Guys do ye think we really wanted Alex teixeira?

Surly 38 mill would of getting us some top player so Teixeira kinda looks like a smoke screen to me!

Think about it lads all the players out there in the 30 to 38 mill price barrack and we only ever wanted a guy that's gone to China lol

Pull the other one lol
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) Yesterday
Just read the article on xhaka wanting a move to the premier league, if we fail to get him I might cry
We already failed grab the tissues now!
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
So 77 pounds is approx $150 bucks for a ticket.compare that to toronto raptors who I regularly go to watch. I just booked a ticket for 80 bucks

What!

P. S - Keep in mind they are shitty seats but damn! And north america is the worst place to watch sports you overpay
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) Yesterday
Lmao true I know the feeling I'm from Winnipeg. That's bloody expensive
How are they ever going to build a good team for us when they are trying to squeeze another 2 mill out of us. Expecting Klopp to complete with buttons I say!
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) Yesterday
The ACC isn't a massive arena though so even if you get a seat like in the middle back you still get a pretty good view of the action
Hikmat (Real Madrid) Yesterday
ACC tickets are still pretty expensive for the cheap, really high seats where you need bionculars tbh
PaRa (Liverpool) Yesterday
I forgot who was defending Mig couple weeks ago and being a keyboard warrior about it, all the while calling me silly names -- but please put on your glasses and take out your magnifying glass cus he is absolutely awful. You know who you are. To think he got a 5 year contract while playing this bad for so many games almost makes me think some LFC employees are undercover Mancs working behind the scenes. Conspiracy theory here I come.

The back 4 is equally awful.

Also, Ian Ayre is a puppet of FSG and needs to work for the Mancs, not for Liverpool. I just looked at the facts.
I love your posts man! Some of F. S. G board members already talked to the Mancs and other rivals looking for guidance on the running of a club lol. I'll dig up the article if needed It quickly went under the radar before anyone took notice but I keep my eyes opened to those things as a fan because I like to know who is the new baby sister because when they are gone we be still here!
Teja7 1 day ago
Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/CE4Y_pEWEAAPpRo.Png

Puts this whole situation in a brutally new perspective
Bayern Munich boss telling it how it is
Pay 77 to watch that s**t lol I watched it for free and still turned it off!

Put better than average players on the pitch and it might not look as bad!
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ibFxW5awBow    I'd rather watch toronto fc games

Kick4Life - changing lives through football