Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Faceo (Liverpool) 23 minutes ago
Ok who is john stones and why is chelsea bidding 26 mil for him and why did everton think that is not enough?
Fernandez (Liverpool) 21 minutes ago
Probably the best young defender along with Zouma in this league right now
Weezer (Liverpool) 14 minutes ago
Homegrown, value of 30 + million in my opinion.    Dudes a young defender of great pedigree.
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 minute ago
The Sterling of CBs as far as English and talented. Not a dickhead
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
If klopp had come, reus would have too.
If De Boer had come, Milik may have as well.
If Rodgers stays, Allen will too.

Yay...
Fernandez (Liverpool) 24 minutes ago
I don't mind Rodgers, but he done f****d up when he sold the best striker in the world
Faceo (Liverpool) 22 minutes ago
If rafa comes, then.... Ronaldo will stay in madrid
Colinmc (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?VFgC9epRz2E

Unreal rabona. Would love to see that in a match.

Remains to be seen if he could do it on a cold, rainy night in Stoke though
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 3 hours ago

Pretty amazing skills :)
JayMajethiya (Liverpool) 23 minutes ago
Better than Giroud
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Https://www.Facebook.Com/TKWATR/posts/1030963613605047:0    đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚
Faceo (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Commentators were saying how hazard was nudging messi and ronaldo for best player in the world and I here thinking he is not even on suarez's level yet
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Def not on El Pistolero's level!
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
I genuinely think Suarez is the 3rd best player in the world.    Easily!  
Madder (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Agree.... I even will put suarez in ronaldo and messi league.... He might not score as mucha as them.... But equally special
YungGunner (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
I agree, the only reason Suarez isn't scoring as much is because he's playing on the wing, put him as ST, he'll easily put up 40-50 goals, especially at a team like Barcelona.

Ronaldo/Messi
Suarez
Neymar/Sanchez
Bale

Then, maybe Hazard
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
I reckon hazard is better than sanchez...
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
You lot are forgetting Aguero
OMGOzil (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
Hate to disagree with you YG, but Suarez did play as a striker for Barca. Neymar would usually stay on the LW while Messi and Suarez would constantly switch positions
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 2 hours ago
Hazard is miles better then Neymar, Sanchez I will put higher then neymar as well. Neymar still looks like he is becoming that finished product
Arsenal718 (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
You can't talk wingers and leave out robben
Teja7 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Off-Topic.      Windows 10, you beauty!
Liverpool4LyFE (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Question - if I install the free upgrade, does the files that I have right now gets deleted permanently?
Teja7 (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Nope. Everything stays. Just the platform changes.  I didn't have anything deleted.
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 3 hours ago
I heard they were rolling out the O/S to everyone who have 'subscribed' to Windows 10.

I am hearing about to turn off automatic drivers for your graphics card(s).

Teja what are your first thoughts of the new O/S? I mean I have not seen a lot but I am really interested the performance of the operating system I. E. How does it compare to Windows 8?
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 3 hours ago
What happened to windows 9
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 2 hours ago
It sounds better and I believe this will be their last major release of an operating system.

To my understanding it's quite modular so new stuff will be added through Windows Updates
Teja7 (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Right off the bat, the interface looks amazing.
Microsoft has outdone itself on that aspect.

The start menu is a mix of both the classic Windows menu and the Win8 menu. It's great.

Microsoft Edge, their new browser, is fkin fast. This might be what kills Chrome. It uses about 1/5 or 1/6 of the RAM that Chrome uses and it's absolutely a beast. They've taken everything that is Chrome and went 10 steps ahead with it
Pewpew (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
If you still can't upgrade to windows 10 and don't want to wait. Try this it works. It took me a couple tries. But downloading it right now.

Link: www.techtimes.com/articles/72714/20150729/cant-wai...
YungGunner (Arsenal) 10 hours ago
Sergio Ramos agreed new deal, contract till 2020.

Szczesny will wear #25

Andre Wisdom(Liverpool) complete season-long loan to Norwich City.

QPR are signing James Perch from Wigan.

Steven Caulker (Spurs) complete move to Southampton.

Juventus agree to sign Kurzawa, LB from Monaco.

Everton rejected 25m for Stone
Madder (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
Link: www.thisisanfield.com/2015/07/gerrard-sterling-exi...

As a malaysian, I think I need to stand up and telling the truth. There is no such things as the point stated. It is not because of gerrard's exit and hell never about sterling's exit... And actually the promoter is saving his arse on the issue. There are several factors cause the depletion of the attendance:

1. The Eid. You guys well know it was near the eid. And malaysia is a majority muslim state. And it is normal here for every eid, we will go back to our village for holidays. And usually we will go back for more than a week. I got many lads who had cursed the date of this. We know that it is the date that most convenience before the season but the promoter should know well and tell this to liverpool side.2011, liverpool visited in july but the eid was around august.

2. The league calendar. It kinda annoying that the promoter and the national association decided to approve the date, with some of the local team need to continue their clash even the next day of the friendly. The local league is approaching the crunch time with more than 6 teams are capable of winning it... Will they release their players? No... Even we willing to sacrifice league cup for top 4 finish...So that is the hype about the non-release from the club side and resulted a selection squad comprise of foreigners and those never got a chance in the national squad.

3. Current perception - currently the national team and national association is under heavy fire because they didn't really focus on the FIFA ranking. They teamed up with promoter for friendly that didn't improve the ranking... More regularly than the competitive friendly. The fans appreciate and always enjoy pre-season matches but they wanted the FIFA friendly also. And some of the hardcore decided to not show up because to show their disagreement.

This is the real story. And I hope the promoter will never blame anyone else than themselves for misplanning and poor execution. There is no question of the support here.

Malaysia will always bleed liverpool red.
Ynwa
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Wouldn't worry myself with that. Liverpool will play in Helsinki this Saturday and so far only half of the seats have been sold, even though Liverpool is the most supported club in Finland. There are number of reasons for this. Main ones being
1) Ticket sale started late
2) Last year Barcelona played here, Liverpool doesn't sound as interesting compared to them and
3) HJK were going to have an important league game which got postponed because of the Liverpool game, most fans got pissed (they had already bought tickets) and are now boycotting the Liverpool game
Madder (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
I know a lots of guy wanted to give a full 90, 000 fan packed stadium.... And we will be filling it if was planned properly by the promoter
Rockerr (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Hope this sums up everything    Https://twitter.Com/briankettle/status/626416292032024576/photo/1
LesRouges (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Can't wait for the new super attack to be unleashed on saturday
Azeal (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Whatever the result, I demand a win against Stoke
Weezer (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Suarez is such a god. Proud to have had him as a player regardless of the controversies that followed him
Azeal (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
A very exciting player
LesRouges (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Arguably one of the best striker ever to wear the liverpool shirt
Scouser4life (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
In terms of pure talent, probably THE best.  Some of the s**t that he would pull off was out of this world.
Zootednation (Manchester United) 9 hours ago
Arguably has the strongest bite force of all time
Weezer (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Some bite, some get pooped on by a bird. It's really the pecking order of life....  
Faceo (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Some ppl bite, some kung fu kick, and some headbutt, if you play amazing football, you will become a legend
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Has this been posted?

Henderson, the Big Interview

Link: youtu.be/EHl1SBc-Pkw

Where are you Sergio
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Thanks Scouser !
Pewpew (Liverpool) Yesterday
Welcome to the new windows whoo!  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=HNwnz0IIsJE
Teja7 (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
YUP! Pretty excited!
Azeal (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
It's FREE!    However, I notice.... Nothing is free in this world
Rockerr (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Windows has always been a freeware
Filip90 (Liverpool) Yesterday
   Look at Rafa's socks lmao
Azeal (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
   He's a soccer enthusiast, I mean.... He's living the dream
Sell balotelli, borini, lambert and enrique  Buy Pedro and digne and this transfer window will be awesome
Also, why the f**k are we not pushing for pedro? 22mil release clause, he's quality, and we have only 2 proper wingers in ibe and marković
Shalafi (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
'cause we will sign Reus
Filip90 (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Pedro > reus for me
Pedro is cheaper, more experienced, reus is too injury prone

But who cares, we'll not gonna' get any of them
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Not sure where all this pedro hype comes from. Seriously, pedro is better than reus? Full fledged international world class player compared to a bit part barca player? Maybe that's just it, he's a barca player and that's where the buck stops
Filip90 (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Come on, really? Bit part barca player? Lol

I didn't say pedro is better, just a better buy

Also again, reus too injury prone, this is no brainer

Edit:
* 20 separate injuries in the last four seasons (259 days on the sidelines)

* 2013-14: seven injuries during the season (Muscle problems/pulls, and torn ankle ligaments).

* 2014-15: SIX injuries in one season (Again, mainly muscle problems and ankle issues)

* Career total: 25 injuries since the 2010-11 season (Averages approx 5 injuries every year)
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 8 hours ago
And that is why reus is a perfect arsenal player

Kick4Life - changing lives through football