Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Currently out on loan:
(All until end of the season unless stated otherwise)
Lloyd Jones – Blackpool
Jordan Williams – Swindon Town (injured)
Andre Wisdom – Norwich City
Lawrence Vigouroux – Swindon Town
Luis Alberto – Deportivo La Coruna
Mario Balotelli – AC Milan
Lazar Markovic – Fenerbahce
Samed Yesil – FC Luzern
Taiwo Awoniyi – FSV Frankfurt
Sergi Canos – Brentford
Marko Grujic – Red Star Belgrade
Allan – Sint-Truidense
Ryan Fulton – Portsmouth

Who from this lot would you like to see in Klopps team next season?
LesRouges (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Allan, grugic, markovic and Jordan williams. Pity his injured as it would have been great to see him play in pre season, very much klopps type of player
Yesil and cannos are as good as gone same for wisdom
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
That's a good list, but I would add just one more and that would be Luis Alberto. He never really had a chance to prove himself
LesRouges (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
That dahoud is a hell of a player. Loves how he makes football looks easy
Wayne24 (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Would be a hell of a signing! I'd like to see him playing next to Can
Yes, he would sit nicely with can giving us cover behind him
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
They won't sell, he is the only one left. Two have already gone
Lkerun (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Doesn't he have a buyout clause? If yes, then there is nothing the club can do
Hodgson has admitted it would be a gamble to include Daniel Sturridge in his final 23 for the European Championship but the England manager seems minded to take that risk.

Please don't. England has enough strikers to take to Europe. We need our glass players to rest
Faceo (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
They should take andy carroll and I'm not saying that as a joke. They really should
Underrated (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
@faceo I agree 100%
Weezer (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Can we all appreciate that we got Matip and Karius, both very good players on the cheap and on the downlow too.

Good s**t, I'm pumped for next season, we gotta' trim the squad.

Also if Coutinho does end up leaving, hope we invest the money well
Nooooo.... Court is going nowhere. Good recruiting so far
They're not considered good signings until they start playing and perform well for us in the league
Pewpew (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
^ this
LesRouges (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Southampton’s Sadio Mané after Mario Götze failure.

Now that could be interesting. He could replace Ibe in the squad.

Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 12 hours ago
So many better players out there imo
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Another Saints player? Haven't we bought enough of there players?
Honestabe (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
^i agree with both of those statements, but don't discredit mane, he's been a beast, especially vs big teams
Sterling believes that the ‘two-touch’ style of football he has been encouraged to play under Manuel Pellegrini – which is likely to become even more pronounced under new City boss Pep Guardiola – does not suit his natural game, especially his ability to run at opposition.

Suck it up Judah. That's what happens when you get greedy and disrespect the club that made you a footballer
2 years later,

Sterling believes that guardiola's tiki taka football did not suit his natural game. That's why he is moving to crystal palace, he believes they fit his style more
Cuba (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
So Mourinho is the new Man UTD manager, as expected.  Next year will be hot.  Klopp, Pep, Mou, its going to be very intense.
Let's not forget the boss. Raniery 😱
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 11 hours ago
You forgot Wenger
Honestabe (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
^true but these are all new appointments which is what I think cuba was referring to
Footster (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Conte anyone?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
Can we find ANY club to take Balo? My god
It's a tough one. Two league goals in two season.... He might need a whole new marketing team to come up with a strategy to sell him.
With his colourful attitude he's not making it any easier. We might have to just cancel his contract and bite the bullet or our under 21 might have scored a new sub
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 10 hours ago
Gotta' convince him of china
Underrated (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
It is amazing that now Mourinho is united manager sky sports thinks he is a great manager again compared to earlier this season when he got banned and also what he done to the physio, I see the red tinted glasses are firmly on sky sports today
DanniDC (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Must be an awkward feeling for the United supporters that hate Mourinho
Actually I hate how british press kiss ass to man you
Malik (Barcelona) 14 hours ago
Already saw articles about how " Mou not giving youngsters a chance is myth "    Expect Mou image to improve a great deal among media
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 10 hours ago
He doesn't promote from academy but he has played youngstars
YoloToure (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Migs vs Karius stats    Https://twitter.Com/ZIYAAD_LFC/status/735343961682903040/photo/1?Ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Azeal (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Different league.... Way, different
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Guys we always score goals another 63 last season, Once we fix 50 goals conceded each season we be up there.

We have already started with Matip and Karius and I am really looking forward to see what Klopp does with 1 game a week and time used to get style a cross
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Link: www.espnfc.com/story/2880627/bayern-munich-urge-ma...

Wow so he doesn't want to go and his club doesn't want him to stay? This is getting ridiculous!
Moe66 (Manchester City) 21 hours ago
Well Bayern have Ribery and Robben, if both are fit their going to start. Not to mention Coman and Douglas Costa who are miles ahead of Gotze. Now Gotze wants to play in the SS role but that position behind Lewa is played by Muller. Even Pep showed more trust towards the young Coman than Gotze which was brutal to him I beleive. So if their every was a sign saying "time to move on idiot!" this is it. He needs a new environment and challenge or I guess he wants to just chill on the bench and collect next years Bundesliga trophy because its already a given.

You can tell with more games and a manager who gives him hope and belief, he can play well. For Germany, he does a good job but their is nothing in Bayern for him
Honestabe (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
So we wait a year, focus on the league, get a champions league spot and pick him up for free next year. (is that delusional? Maybe.... I'm a glass half-full kinda guy)
Ribery and robben will never be both fit again, they are glass made
Well good luck to him. Hopes he has a marvellous season at Bayern regardless if it's on the bench or as a first choice whatever. I don't want him at the club now. If one has to think to join Liverpool fc then Liverpool fc is not for him.
It's a club which deserves players wanting to die for it let alone having to think.... It's an honour to wear the shirt
Robinson (Liverpool) Yesterday
Watching signings like xaka to arsenal just emphasize where and how Liverpool is viewed by world talents in this century !
YoloToure (Liverpool) Yesterday
We're not in Europe this year :*(not even Europa :*(
Azeal (Liverpool) Yesterday
We got so many international starting 11....  I think we have enough talents, sadly, the whole is less than the sum of its parts.
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 23 hours ago
To echo azeal you need the right players for the right system. Quality is important, but fit is probably more important. Eg benteke is a good striker for a particular system but don't expect him to start pressing and being high energy and look WC doing it
Azeal (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Yeah, back in the days we had people like Mascherano and Xabi.
They weren't walking through players like Suarez or Messi.
They weren't scoring like Torres or Gerrard.
They weren't superstars, but they were solid, they were the backbone of the team, they define our play, they fit the system.

So yeah, SIC is right. We need to find the system again.
Something solid, something stable, and something golden
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 14 hours ago
You need Konchesky again. The golden one
LesRouges (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Awesome we got karius, great that we might be looking at a winger though I have my doubts about Brahimi with the price quoted. Most important we need a left back. It's by far the area where we need to focus on and our weakest link. Smith and Gomez are both young and it would be a risk asking them to hold that position for the entire season. Not even counting on Moreno, hopes he's the first one out. July 2 would be 2 days too long
KingLucas (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Our weakest link is midfield, and 2nd lb. As far as a winger, we can go for the other Algerian Ferguoli(free)
Madder (Liverpool) Yesterday
LB is a must.... Then we need to beef up the midfield
Wayne24 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Getting a winger would make great sense because Moreno would be able to concentrate on his defending rather than attack. Him going forward showed that we didn't really have anyone that we can count on to attack on the wings. We lacked an attacking threat with the current squad we had. A winger would be a great addition, and if Klopp wants the guy then I don't think price tags will stop him from getting the player he needs to challenge for the title.
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 day ago
"Gotze moved to commit his future to Bayern on Monday, saying he was looking forward to working under incoming coach Carlo Ancelotti. "

"Low said that Gotze had received offers from elsewhere, but he “wants to prove himself” at the Allianz Arena. "

“I’ve been in constant contact with Mario and he’s kept me informed all the time, ” he explained.

“He’s had a long talk with Ancelotti and I think a few falsities were said about that. "

Well that's done and dusted. Not sure why I got my hopes up in the first place lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football