Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Teja7 2 hours ago
City playing Hull City and Everton playing Middlesborough. Kickoff in 2min.

We got the toughest fixture in the League Cup among the PL sides it seems.
DanniDC (Liverpool) 40 minutes ago
Saw this so I decided to catch the mancity hull game at 1-0. It is now 4-1 O_o
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Need to look at CB, LB, CM, Wing, and ST in the next 2 windows

CB: Matip, Howedes, Kalidou Koulibaly, Jannik Vestergaard
LB: Ricardo Rodríguez, Erkin, Adam Masina
CM: Biglia, Dembele, Alonso, Banega
Wing: Reus, Bolasie, Sane, Koke
ST: Higuain, Insigne, Muller
JoeGrind (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Harry Wilson has been recalled from his youth loan at Crewe Alexandra
JoeGrind (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Paul Joyce interview coming that says if Henderson had not suffered an injury Lucas would not be at the club. Thank god Brendan left smh
Teja7 4 hours ago
I think its unfortunate that Lucas' form dips towards the end of the season and at the beginning of the season.

Mid season, he's a beast.

It's just that form at the start and end that always puts his future in doubt.

I don't blame BR for wanting to sell him. But I'm glad he didn't and that we still have Lucas!
Raul1 (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
The real reason BR wants to sell him was that he didn't want a traditional DM like Lucas who doesn't offer anything going forward.
That is reason why he shifted Gerrard to DM position and later choose henderson and milner as box to box CMs for offense and defence both
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 1 hour ago
Lucas can play the ball forward, he just wants a pirloesque type player that sits deep and just pins balls forward. Reason why we conceded so many goals under br is becouse he has no clear how to play a good defensive unit
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 5 hours ago
havent embed anything in ages , heres my favourite compilation of my favourite player. always love watching this

Teja7 5 hours ago
I don't think Milner should lose his spot in the starting XI.... He's been good and on consistent form, and I don't want him dropped because a player(s) came back from injury. It's not right to drop someone because a player has returned.

Just my two cents. I think Milner is very under appreciated by lot of our fanbase, which is sad to see
Yeafootball (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
I think his work rate and captain attributes are very recognised by our fan base and rightly so. Having said that though I would say that he is off form in terms of keeping the ball in the midfield and he certainly hasn't impressed by creating or scoring any goals
Raul1 (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
I totally agree with Yea. He first touch is letting him down so many times and he is giving the ball away very cheaply which is frustrating to watch but his work rate makes up for it.... Many times we see him doing the defensive work ideally which Can supposed to doing
JoeGrind (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
If anyone should be dropped is Lallana he works hard but the extra touches he takes slows us down, always over dribbling
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
“Do you know what? His dream is to play for Real Madrid, ” Lopez told Marca Plus.

Mario Balotelli dreams of playing for Real Madrid, according to his AC Milan team-mate Diego Lopez.

May be we can get 100m for him!

Azeal (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
All he needs is to be Vardy 2. 0    He is 25, it is not over.... Keep believing Mario!
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
True, I play in LFC team everday.... Play station buddy.... No dream too big
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
"I'm open minded and Spain whetted my appetite. If the right opportunities came up in the major leagues I'd be interested, " Moyes told the BBC.

LOL should have stayed at Everton...
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Everton's better of without him
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Klopp said: "I’m absolutely satisfied with our goalkeeper situation.

"I’m sorry to kill your stories.... German goalkeepers, one from Stoke. We have quality goalkeepers. Simon Mignolet is one of the smartest I’ve ever had.

"He’s open, completely open. He’s young enough to improve and since I’m here there’s nothing to criticise. "
Raul1 (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
I love his attitude
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 6 hours ago
Georgio (Bayern München) 4 hours ago
What you don't see behind the scenes is ming chained to a boulder and getting gorilla feces thrown at him after every game he makes a mistake in
Honestabe (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
U21s vs united, dunno if anyone's posted yet:  Https://streamable.Com/agxb    Meh :/
Warning its from utd's tv so...
Poor officiating imho
Raul1 (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
What is the score?
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Anybody got Gerrard and co's training video by LFC tv?
LouisVanGoal 13 hours ago
Since the mls season is done will he play again for liverpool like henry/drogba etc?
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
He can't play, I think this is what I heard from JK.  He can train and be around the team.
YoloToure (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
So do we not get to see Carragher's in-depth analysis and banter with Gary on weeks where there's no Monday game?
Teja7 17 hours ago
Yeah, wtf.... I've been waiting
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Here is a special MNF with Darren Farley

Why did you have to change back to those gross things Bp?
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 20 hours ago
I actually can't wait for January now. My personal shopping list (won't happen)

- Insigne
- subotic
- xhaka
- Leno

WE would f**k SHIT UP
Faceo (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Good list, I would buy another winger though
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Leroy Sane^^
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
I have not seen Bernd Leno in action but even he had some real bloopers this season.

1. The goal conceeded vs BATE borisov recently

2. Own Goal v/s Augsburg

I have neither seen in action nor am telling that Mignolet is better.

But would we accept these things happening?
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 17 hours ago
Same have not watched anything this season but from what I saw in the past he is amazing goalkeeper. His also a great age for a keeper of his caliber

@faceo - insigne can play anywhere in the forward positions
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Lacazette, Doumbia, Griezman, these are the caliber players we should be going after IMO.

What position do we need right now? LW? Fullback?

I trust whatever Klopp thinks will take us up a level
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
We should go for Ricardo Rodriguez if we're looking for an LB. Then we'd have a defensively solid, tall, strong option who knows his way around a set piece in Rodriguez for possetion games, and a quick and agile option who knows his way around a counter attack for when we won't get much of the ball in Moreno. Works pretty well for City with Kolarov/Clichy. Plus he seems like he'd really suit Klopp's 'heavy metal' football. Think he's been out of form lately so he might be on the cheap
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 10 hours ago
Dan - did doumbia not do terrible on his roma loan, lacazette sounds good but griezman will go to psg I have a feeling
Madder (Liverpool) 22 hours ago

Liverpool can win the title, insists Dunphy

This is what klopp had been warning us. Over-expectation. You can say we can win when it is almost the end of the league... Now it is too early... Let just stick to getting into top 4 first
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Def not winning the league this year. Top 4 is a must right now for us
2muchdopamine (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Stuff like this annoys me so much. Everyone always makes out as though we're deluded and we're always saying 'this is our year' because half-wits like this overhype us to the media when we string a few wins together.

I think actual Liverpool fans are quite aware top 4 is going to be a struggle even with Klopp's guidance. Title talk, at this stage.... Well it's just plain old silly really isn't it.

It seems the only people who say 'this is our year' all the time don't even support Liverpool. Really does my head in!
Azeal (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
It is like.... Not rocket science.

"wow, they're 6 pts behind leaders with so many games left to play - THEY CAN WIN THE league!"

"Chelsea.... So far below the table, sigh.... ! They have no chance.... !" Then they starts winning and climb to mid table before Xmas "Look! Chelsea can win the league if they keep up the form".

People always do this kind of thing. I mean even though it is mathematically possible, the expectation kills people. BR got his head above the cloud started counting wins he hadn't earned and talk so far ahead into the future.... Managing Spain? Now I doubt any top club would take him
Corn (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
Wow people need to stfu & keep s**t simple.  Just bag in those 3 points consistently.
JoeGrind (Liverpool) Yesterday
Martin Montoya could be the cover we need at left and right back
Sergio (Footytube Moderator) 20 hours ago
He would be a great signing but how is he doing at inter?
SanchezAlexis (Barcelona) 16 hours ago
He would be a good back up but that's it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football