Everyone go check out the Chelsea page and the picture Tomi posted 😂😂
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Thanks for letting us know. That's pretty brutal
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
It's so spot on
Teja7 4 hours ago
It's amazing how barren the Chelsea page has become since last season
Kgb112 2 hours ago

A large number of our newly minted frequent users over the last 4 years were very loud, braggadocios, and—frankly—annoying as hell. Our bottle last season took the steam out of those fans sails and they aren't around as much anymore.

Unfortunately, their emergence of the last few years pushed out our quality users; some of our best users just got tired of the others' crap and called it quits
Pewpew (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
I don't get it can someone explain lol
Philosophy (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
@Kgb112 I think they were fans of Mourinho rather than real fans of the club, in other words they were glory hunters, when things went south last season for you guys they took to the hills because many of them didn't want to be on the recieving end of dish they served to rivals

Don't worry they will return if they see you guys are about to win the title, that's the glory hunter way
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Arsenal have lost only 1 match on last 7 months. It was against us. Wow they are on an incredible run.

Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Scary thing is everybody is still so close
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 6 hours ago
You guys ran riot that day. We also had holding and chambers at CB. Not taking anything away from pool though we were outplayed thoroughly

Also 3 of those months were summer so not really fair to count offseason
Weezer (Liverpool) 18 hours ago
Klopp: We are prepared for West Brom, they play just like Manchester United.    Oh Dailymail, savages.
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Klopp speaking the truth
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 22 hours ago

Good to see Klopp not responding. Mourinho is surely playing mind games to disrupt our momentum by talking about the game all week.

Hope we stay strong and do our job
Sergio 22 hours ago
Too smart, and not bothered. Just like how we should be about everything united related.... I just find it all too boring
ULTRAGERRARD (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Bourinho is jealous of kloop😡
Frony (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
"I learned pretty early in my career that you cannot win the game after it has finished. We have a point and it felt positive, because it is one more than before the game. "

How cool is that?! Jurgen the top man!
Corn (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
.... Someone said, "Utd's best attack was in the post match press conference. "
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Klopp has a good record against Mourinho overall so it's clear why he's so salty!
Sergio 22 hours ago
Wijnildum to start againts west Brom? Could be a risk but I want to see the original 11 back
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Yeah Sergio, we should revert back to our Original line up if gini is fit.

Damien Comoli raised a valid point last week stating that Klopp made a mistake not starting Lallana.

He asked whom would Klopp had brought on if either of can or coutinho get injured inside first 5 mins. The answer is Lallana. So, he should have started against utd.

We should not repeat the same mistake against West Bromwich Albion
Sergio 22 hours ago
The thing is, klopp is not the type to change his line up unless he fully believed Lallana should not play. He might have given sturridge another chance or Lallana maybe was a big risk to play 90.

I think klopp is going to lose his patience with sturridge if he has another poor game and look to mould origi into his number 2 striker. So far we have lost players like Allen(in hope to improve the average quality of the side) and not to disrespect sturridge but I think we can do a lot better. A player that can play againts low block teams and not just turn up when the team is already playing good
Teja7 4 hours ago
When did Camolli become a pundit?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 day ago
Hope mane gets back to showing up because he's not been great lately
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 day ago
He's the mane afterall 😋
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
We should go for Quincy Promes from Spartak. He is basically Mane on the left wing. He can also play right wing in case Mane gets injured. He is dutch so we can use him there when Mane goes to afcon.

Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 1 day ago
What a name
Sergio 1 day ago
Can we just get the mane from sporting Lisbon. Have two manes just to f**k with the commentators
YoloToure (Liverpool) 1 day ago
I think that's what Ojo will be once he gets back into the swing of things.... And he's 6 years younger
Wenrooney (Manchester United) Yesterday
He is a promes ing player, tell you that
Sergio Yesterday
Lol I like what you did there ^
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Young Man United fan gets store to stop selling The S*n

Guys this is truly Amazing

Weezer (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Kinda surprised they are relying on Sterling to such a great level to break the barca back line.    
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Wijnaldum back in training!
Guys only thing that is worrying me is that we might be found out over UTD!
Same thing happen't under Rodgers where we were just after a good run and we came up against LVG Utd and they did the same as 2 days ago and we started to fall after it because most teams knew what to do.
Cloudst (Footytube Mod) 2 days ago
You won't see many teams put 6 players in the box with that much concentration WBA will break but I would be worried about the threat that Rondon brings. He's an underrated player
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I'm not so sure, it is after all a Tony Pulis team ^
He won't have the same energy as unites though so you guys should be good
Sergio 2 days ago
We didn't have Lallana and wijnildum which made it too easy for united. I think with our full strength team we would have out run their midfield much easily. But tbf they were missing a few players too so I'm happy with the draw
It was on sturridge to push back the line, he didn't all the time. Gave them control.

Even Klopp in his presser said it was too difficult a game for strikers
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I would say let's put the loss of two points behind us and talk about next game.

We lost two points, that's about it.

Plenty more chances to make up that loss.

No point talking about Bore-inho and his team.

The big question is :

Will Stuzza be sold, where the f**k is inngs?
West Brom are stellar in defence, Tottenham found it hard to break them down but that was at home so I think you should be able to blow them away
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I will accept a quite 1-0
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
I wouldn't mind if we sold stuzz for a good price. Between his injuries and his lack of being a good fit for a klopp team.

Ings is playing with the you 23s and tearing it up from what I'm reading. Not sure why he's not playing with first team
Suarez7 (Liverpool) 2 days ago
F*ck no, Stuzza cannot be sold. For me, he is one of the best. I know he has not been on the top of his form and our style of play is not really suiting him at the moment but he could be a great impact sub or even starting in cup games if klopp does not feel like it to start him in most games. If I remember correctly his goal/match ratio is just behind aguero.

Concerning our previous match, well like Lfc140812 said, let's just move on and focus on destroying west brom. YNWA!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Still can't believe they payed 90m for that lump of s**t lol
Ferguson had the right price and idea for him
YoloToure (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Wonder how much they'll sell him for in 2seasons
Azeal (Liverpool) 2 days ago
@ScouserDan    90m with a 99m cashback
PaRa (Liverpool) 2 days ago
Great business for Juve though, laughed all the way to the bank by the truck loads
UNited should have bought dybala, dude's the real deal
Wenrooney (Manchester United) Yesterday
Hmm, nice post.Check out this screamer from the 90 m lump of s**t.

What an absolute waste of money. f*****g trash.

KevMo (Liverpool) 3 days ago
Congrats to Leicester so far, doing well in champions league. Hopefully they will do well in the knockout rounds
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 days ago
I hope they win it
KevMo (Liverpool) 3 days ago
The ultimate Cindarella story: Win the PL and then champions league
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 3 days ago
As an arsenal fan I would be beyond salty
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 days ago
We'd finish second...
Teja7 Yesterday
Leicester City vs Arsenal final!
Pewpew (Liverpool) 3 days ago
We are in a great spot right now am not concerned about the draw. We have weathered a very tough start to the season now we need to rack up the points till the end of december. That is our Achilles heel not being ruthless against lesser opposition.

We have to be ruthless against these teams and fight for our lives if we want to make champions league spot. Lets get everyone fit and demolish west brom. Anfield has to be a fortress this season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football