Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Just use Sturridge RW or SS from the left with Firmino leading the line and maybe at some point they rotate positions, Coutinho LW and Lallana cm/cam
Also if we don t buy any winger bring back Markovic and try something with him as he anyway doesen t play too much at SCP.
Markovic has pace, can press and also it s ok at passing and shooting, his problem is his motivation
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Just use Sturridge RW or SS from the left with Firmino leading the line and maybe at some point they rotate positions, Coutinho LW and Lallana cm/cam
Also if we don t buy any winger bring back Markovic and try something with him as he anyway doesen t play too much at SCP.
Markovic has pace, can press and also it s ok at passing and shooting, his problem is his motivation
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
We should of starting the game as we ended it

Gini should be put where Mane is instead of Lallana.
Lallana put back in MF with Can and Hendo....

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=Vhzio09Q1og
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Safe to say Chelsea will be winning the title this season
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Sadly!
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
Chelsea didn't play, but they were todays big winner
Yaldho (Manchester United) 8 hours ago
Still too early
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
I am pissed so here:

Utd played their 6th 1-1 draw of the season, remained 6th, 6 days after Liverpool ended their 6-game winning streak. Sixth sense!
Sergio 14 hours ago
I'm going to be looking at James Pearce twitter feed very regularly from now to end of the window, surely we are bringing Atleast one player in...
James Pearce is in Liverpool back pocket those days so he won't even squeeze a fart out
Sergio 14 hours ago
Yeah but he is only reliable source
I miss Ben smith
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
Pearce isn't that bad Declan. I can see why some of the "insiders" of the club try and stay diplomatic but the fans have every right to be frustrated.

I understand we don't want to do the "panic buying" but it's quite clear when you compare our squad to the likes of Chelsea and Manchester City this squad can obviously use more quality.

There is no way we can use the excuse that Mane is gone.... He is ONE player for us. We knew he was going to afcon at the beginning of the season. Klopp needs to take some of the blame but it does come down to the players on the pitch. We weren't good enough and Swansea took the chances
The guy from Celtic or promes would come I know they would
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Got to be honest I won't be "shocked" if we end up not getting anyone but surely Klopp has to come around and buy? Clearly the title isn't happening but if we don't get top 4 this season.... Oh man I don't even want to think about it!
Sergio 11 hours ago
Either of them will improve what we currently got
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
LFC last 6 games:
2-2 Sunderlnd (D)
0-0 Plymouth (D)
1-0 Southmptn (L)
1-1 Utd (D)
0-1 Plymouth (W)
2-3 Swansea (L)

Geesh I hope our season doesn't crumble
Sergio 14 hours ago
Disgraceful.

It ain't no surprise as soon as coutinho/lallana/mane are not in the line up we struggle big time. Earlier in the season we relied on firmino being in form to get us the win when we had these players out.

Our attack has no f*****g depth, I can't see why we ain't bolstering it.... I know it's a tricky window but we are liverpool. I ain't fooled, I know this club has money and I know many many players out there want to play under klopp so why can't we just buy a player or two
It has been abysmal Dan and Sergio. Special mention to orgi that has been s**t the last 9 games.

What happens? Nothing.... No transfer news only news about can't wait till mane back lollllll Pure joke of a club and fans!

If this was Arsenal well you all know the out come. Their fans show their feelings. They want the league not top 4 that's why at their worse they get 4th

Us on the other hand take everything thrown at us and say ''if we get top 4 it be a great season'' and why we end up 6th or worse! Our ceiling as fans has been brought down because we accept less like we are just a mid table team!

Sorry guys but it is the truth and it won't change until we demand more!
Sergio 15 hours ago
Can't we just sign promes =l    I bet you JUST ONE pacy winger will improve this team enough to keep this top four position
Honestabe (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
Amen
Amen
Aaron222 (Chelsea) 4 hours ago
Yall should buy adama
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
After seeing that again! Please no more can he is not young he is average!
Sergio 15 hours ago
I like can, he plays well when the team is on form but when we ain't he is a shite as a midfielder can be. He literally has a free role in this current system as I don't see Him giving anything for attack of defence. Would rather take him off and chuck origi up to help firmino in attack but even origi has his limitations
Sergio

He is worse than Lucas was at his worse back then.
Can is 23 and wtf does he do or show? Nothing but 1 or 2 boss games against s**t teams during the season!
Sergio 14 hours ago
I get you, when he is s**t.... He is Sooooooooooooo unbelievably s**t. The dortmund game, and a few other games like the city one last season I saw can at his best. But in this current system he does not work at all. He is out of the game as soon as the whistle goes.... I agree what your saying but I just think klopp is asking too much of these players instead of going out and buying the right player. Look at left back, imagine Milner was a fail.... We got lucky imo
I agree we all love klopp but if this was Rodgers they be asking for him to leave. I treat everyone the same because I support the club more than any manager or player and lets not forget Klopp almost got Dortmund relegated before he came here. So he is far from perfect and will get criticism from me the same as if the pope was over us! He is partly to blame as is the players and everyone over them. Whole thing is a shambles tbh
Pewpew (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
If this same team shows up against southampton goodbye our only chance of getting a trophy this season
Matip needs to start.... Drop Can and put Lallana there. Put Ojo on the wing
I hate Paul of Redmen TV!    Someone could f**k his wife and he be happy about it!
^ what did he say this time lol
Only Chris saves that channel from being s**t!  Honesty is what Chris gives
Sergio 14 hours ago
I miss Aubrey
Aubrey got on with his life lol
f**k this team is giving me a heart attack
Sergio 15 hours ago
I'm already dead
KingLucas (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Ffs we need a freaking CB. Also I feel like Karius would have stopped either the 2nd or 3rd goal
Robinson (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
6 games to go and Liverpool fans were out in the streets singing we are gonna' win the league, um we didn't, this season we have a good run going with a very mediocre team and all of a sudden, emre can of all ppl talking to press about title, Simon Migs talking to press about title, the fans trolling united about their performances and oh we Liverpool are in the title race, the day when Liverpool fans shut the f**k up and focus on just us and don't think about nothing but the game at hand and the same for player we will forever be a club talking about history, I'm not saying we as fans aren't suppose to be ambitious and back our boys, but we need a reality check we aren't f*****g chlsea and united and city who are all willing to spend 40mil on one player, f**k grooming talent we need to buy proven talents, we do have and had some good players but they are often surrounded by s**t players
Madummer (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Yup, sums it up perfectly
Robinson

Go easy on yourself mate us fans are not the bottlers that are getting thousands a week! Us the fans are doing our job.
It's about f*****g time the club did theirs!
It does come down to the players at the end of the day
Faceo (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Buy someone. Please
I think its too late now and anything we get will be a panic buy. We need matip and mane back in starting 11 asap. Can in midfield is having a shocker of a season.

Don't get me started on the CB's. We leak more goals than the titanic
Goals didn't sink the titanic
You know what am saying though a 6 year old girl could score against our defence
Honestabe (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
This was exactly the type of fixture we needed. Aaaaand it's gone. Need matip back (fk you fifa), need a partner for him. Lovren and klavan are fair-decent backups, but neither are talented enough to start

Kick4Life - changing lives through football