Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Subhakar7 (Manchester United) 32 minutes ago
It never came to my mind that Mignolet had a chance saving that Jagielka's wonder strike...But this analysis completely changed my opinion....Thought this would interest you guys....

Gary Neville Dissects Liverpool's Simon Mignolet's Goalkeeping --

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=WV54FCLE6Ho
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 17 minutes ago
I completely agree with his analysis, if it only happened once I'd dismiss it but, it has happened enough times for me to agree that Mignolet should stand taller if possession is outside the box. Hopefully, he takes this on board and works on it. To be fair though, all keepers have flaws in their shot saving, some are better at medium body shots, finger tip saves and low blocks. We probably shouldn't take anything away from the shot though
Faceo (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
I love it when sports players do this. Classy stuff from jonjo

Link: www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/VIDEO-Jonjo-Shelv...
Underrated (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
I'm of to Portugal on holidays lads I might catch the united champions league game over there I hope there is a good stream lol jk
Georgio (Bayern München) 7 hours ago
I need to poo someone pause the internet ill be right back
Footster (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
I am not sorely disappointed with the results off late, because I think we are getting what we deserve. We haven't been good and with how we have played you can't expect to be in a better situation. I think with the new lads in, BR still needs to figure out his main starting 11. I really don't think, Ballo is the answer up front. He does not try to do the intricate passing around the box he just lets one fly from the sharpest of angels, oppositions will be happy if they can hold you front man to that. One of those may pop in but it's a very rare shot that goes in from those angels.

Once Coutinho came on against Everton we could see so much more of that fast, attractive passing game. However Mario was still not partaking too much in that approach. We need an agile striker, Mario doesn't seem to fit in our system. If we had Studge in there we would have picked up more points in the last 4 games or so
Barlfc (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
It's all very true. And that's why I don't understand why Borini doesn't get more chances. I believe he is the most mobile striker that he have. It's true that he doesn't have Mario's class, but he is young and could learn surprinsingly fast, you never know....
On the other hand, I'd love to see Hendo getting more freedom in the midfield, but that would mean to play a proper DM behind him, and we lack one (except Lucas, but after the injury he didn't performed very well).
Anyways, we have bright young players and a capable manager. We will be fine.
Footster (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
I am hoping Studge is back tonight, however if Mr. Woy keeps cocking up with our lads then we are headed for a very underwhelming season...
Faceo (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Lolol only for men's eyes only    Https://www.Facebook.Com/photo.Php?Fbid=759589230754242&set.759589230754242&type=1&theater
Pewpew (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Starting lineup against basel. Your thoughts. I am very nervous about this. We need to learn to keep clean sheets if we are to go far in this competition. I will be satisfied with a 1 - 1 draw
BlackAna (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
We will beat them 3-0
I agree with blackie
Bplittle (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Moses off for Assaidi just now.    Stoke is our new west ham.
Daggers (Liverpool) 19 hours ago
Thought you guys might enjoy this, new chant for our assistant coach:

The words go: "Ohh, Colin Pascoe. He puts the cones out for the team.

"He wears shorts when it is ******* freezing.

"We don't care 'cos his legs are a dream."

Link: www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-ne...
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Holy s**t! We are linked with Hamsik.    He is a class act. Hope we get him.
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
He is a little bit old, but I think he would be a fantastic buy.    Got lots of experience too.
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
27 is not old. Its just that our philosophy of signing youngsters has gotten into our minds, that we consider anyone above 25 as old. 27 is perfect age imo
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 20 hours ago
Class act and right for us
Faceo (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
That would be a great signing. But now I feel like we would have too much midfielders
Daggers (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Have you watched our last two seasons? You can never have too many midfielders, just too many attacking midfielders apparently
Teja7 (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Have you seen Chelsea?! You can never have too many attacking midfielders, or even Midfielders, for that matter.  
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
I take my post my back lol    I do agree the philosophy has completely brainwashed me
I once brainwashed a philosophy.... Or something like that
PaRa (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Dear Liverpool,    Get your s**t together!    --PaRa
Teja7 (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Dear PaRa,    s**t your get together!    --Teja7
Rarablarabalara darabababrapa da.... Daftapararara      Bradarapapragagavapa    -me
Also your faec is freakin me the f**k out
Madder (Liverpool) 22 hours ago
Link: instagram.com/p/th6EsOHXlb/    So this is what we pay enrique for... Hahahah
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
He is hilarious
Madummer (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
I am who?
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
YOLO
Madummer (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Yes, I am YOLO busting a move....

But now for real, who the f**k are they talking about? I can't get past his pronounciation....
Faceo (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
What did manquilllo say in the beginning?
Ashup78 (Liverpool) Yesterday
Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho has apologised for leaving Anfield ahead of the Merseyside derby on Saturday, after the French international was left out of Brendan Rodgers' squad to face Everton.

Pictures have emerged of Sakho leaving the stadium and heading to his car before the match kicked off, and the 24-year-old posted a statement on social media on Saturday night to apologise to his club and the supporters for what he described as 'a bad choice'.

'I really want to apologise to the club, the supporters and every person who felt offended when I left the stadium this afternoon, ' Sakho wrote.

I am really hurt by this, I really like sakho.
Barlfc (Liverpool) Yesterday
Ashup, nothing happened, mate. Sakho didn't want to watch the game with the rest of the team. So what?
On the other hand, I really hope that Brenadn will give Sakho more chances, because he looks a little bit frustrated
Madder (Liverpool) Yesterday
I believe in BR in managing this. Don't want it to disrupt the moral
PaRa (Liverpool) 21 hours ago
Sack-ho rocks I tell ya!
BlackAna (Liverpool) Yesterday
Hendo vs Everton    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=LEmXXS-CRcw
BlackAna (Liverpool) Yesterday
Llama vs Everton    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?VgL32V0hXV0

Kick4Life - changing lives through football