Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 2 minutes ago
It must be really embarrassing to hear a new signing say that he didn't want to leave his old club but was forced out
Faceo (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
What happen to the chat feature on this site? I remember I used it to talk to one of my friends on this site.

I havent heard from him for awhile. I think he went by the name of manofsteel1999?
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
This gave me a good laugh......Footballers that look way older than they are  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=Splj8xFHkgs
Filip90 (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Haha
Marehan (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
This really pisses me off. If we lose one away game against city, yes city everyone starts saying Liverpool is garbage without Suarez. Lol like they were expecting us to beat city 4-0. 3 years ago when Torres left they were saying the same s**t. And before that they used to say Liverpool is nothing without Gerrard. Well It looks like BR is getting rid off the Individual era. No one in our team now is top dog anymore, everyone is on the same level. Lets see what they say at the end of the season. Men I just noticed it all these other fans are really jealous of Liverpool due to us winning the champions league 5 times and the league title 18 times. When suarez first arrived he was an average striker, BR made him the player he is right now. Lol again when we're linked with player, Example Balotelli they amount of mancs and the amount chelshit fans that were saying "why would he go to a s**t club like Liverpool" or they would say "Liverpool have no chance of getting balotelli" were ridiculous. I'm guessing after BR accomplishes his Project they'll start saying Liverpool will be s**t when BR leaves. I mean common wtf. Liverpool is the most successful club in England, they should have a massive respect for for us. But yet they just don't want to do it. Well they should realize that BR sees the future of LFC. And the king is ready to take back his crown. And this time it'll be no mercy
This is what happens if you read too much of what man utd, chelsea, etc fans say. It boils your blood. You maybe able to win one debate with one of their fans but thousands more will take his place. The internet has a endless number of idiots and assholes. I would recommend you just ignore and avoid them. Just stick with the liverpool groups
Madder (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
David Moyes had a terrible year at United but even he managed a better run in the Capital One Cup.    #Fact
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
United is the Fernando Torres of football clubs.... The decline is unbelievable...
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
At least torres still gets champions league
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
@elnino : it was a good song man,
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Di Maria has announced that he is officially retiring from Champions League football.      
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
What a shame :/
Madder (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Breaking news: angel DI maria HAD PUT IN transfer request AND LOOK TO PUSH A transfer TO MK DONS.    -slaysport-
Malik (Barcelona) 1 hour ago
Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/Bv_shz9IYAA3AgH.Jpg:large
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Everton just sign Eto'o on a two year deal! I didn't see that coming.... So that was why media reported him to be in Liverpool....

AC Milan targeting Fabio Borini, will be a good move for him to a big club and italian one too....

Arsenal signing Welbeck to replace Giroud in the next 48 hours LMAO....
Btw what is Top Friend? What does it do?
Rockerr (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Nothing it does.... Helps to navigate to their profile pages easily
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Catchy song for Balo.... Way better than the Iago Aspas funny song haha.... "we really like him. Iago Aspas, Iago Aspas"....

SergioRamos (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
CantStopTheKop (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Thanks!    Just noticed their jerseys both have huge car logos on it. So what we learn from this is Suzuki>Chevrolet
Pewpew (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
I would love to see carra back at the club as our defensive coach. We need all the help we can get. Absolute shocking defending past year and a half. We have a spent a lot of money to fix it as well.

Sakho - 17m
Lovren - 20m
Moreno - 14m
Ilori - 8m

Players need to get it right and fast. We need a defensive midfielder
Stupidtikitaka (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
He is more into analysing other teams' errors through slow video analysis, making money and TV Business. Not that I think BR and Carra go along that well either. Not that I think BR is too concerned about the defence either "Eh, Moreno clear it first time in the next game" That's all
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
#BRthoughts #AttackIsForRealMen #DefenceIsOverated
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
How would you guys feel if we got Welbeck on lets say 7-8million

I KNOW he is a united player, just saying. Whats your views on it guys

Edit: This question has expired LOL
Bplittle (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Fail 1: https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=KYvAteZw41M

Fail 2: Link: www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/fail-englands-danny-...
Groundup (Arsenal) 7 hours ago
GAWD No, just no
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
THAT'S ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR...
I bet Welbeck would have been a better right back then Johnson.... So if it was a one to one exchange, I'm cool with that....
Mokster101 (Manchester United) 5 hours ago
You can have him. He just runs a lot but danny welwide can't hit a barn door from 2 yards. Poor mans sturridge. Please take ashley young as well. Though wed prolly pay any team to take him off our hands
Hmohammed (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
I would take Welbeck in a heartbeat especially for 8m, he is criminally over abused just because of a few stupid 'fails'. He is a willing runner, works very hard for the team, makes great runs and has the skill to beat a man. I'd imagine him and Stuzza would link up well
Kain (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
So man united got some humiliation from mk dons and it would be funny if they were drawn against them in the fa cup round Lmao
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
Sooner or later Manu will face them at least twice every season if you know what I mean
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
The start of a new derby.... Fierce rivals...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football