Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Kazuki7 (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
After watching yesterday's game I have come to realize, we need LB, RB and a creator/finisher type player like Suarez. I guess Lallana has to be the creator/finisher guy now. Also, what happened to Coutinho, seriously he was so terrible in that game and was terrible last season too. I'm kinda worried about our injury prone players as well with the extra champions league schedule. Sturridge, Lallana, Enrique, Allen.... -_- I'm kinda anxious about the new season
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 52 minutes ago
Terrible last season too? Kazuki you got to be kidding?
Bravo (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
I think we have found the perfect replacement for Suarez - Sterling. I think BR should play him as a free role forward, just like he did with Suarez. He has everything Suarez has except for a bit of confidence and experience. And free kicks, but we got other ppl who can take them. He's a beast defending too. He can make surprise moves, and that was Suarez's biggest asset. So if Sterling is moved to Suarez's role, then we have plenty ot AMs - Coutinho, Markovic, Lallana, Suso, Ibe. Then we have solid CMs - Stevie, Hendo, Can. I think we need to concentrate on a DM and LB, because in attack we'll be ok. What do you guys think?
Bplittle (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Southampton make £12m Rojo bid

Link: www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we can bid for him, right? Or do we have to wait for him to sign with Southampton first, then buy from them?
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Oh man Saints are really really going to hate us if we bid for Rojo and get him lol
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Liverpool lads enjoy night on the town as Steven Gerrard posts team bonding picture on Instagram

Link: metro.co.uk/2014/07/31/liverpool-lads-enjoy-night-...

All the lads haha
Hopefully not getting to loaded.... Lol
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Quote of the week:    "If Johnson were a farm animal he'd have been taken around the back of the barn and shot by now"    Lmao
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Arturo Vidal to Manchester United {done}     Link: www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26502631
Filip90 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Damn! He's class, but he's just too expensive and I wouldn't buy him
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Lol
Rockerr (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
SHITTT
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Now they got a world class player!
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Hahaha you better post this on the premier league page so that everyone is well informed of this important news!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Yeah I'd like to.... But it would be followed up with crying mancs saying "abu" lol
Bplittle (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Aspas has insisted Moreno would be wise to stay in Spain rather than move to England.

"Albert Moreno would never feel like he does in Sevilla at Liverpool, " he told ABC de Sevilla.

"I've been here for three or four days. Now that I belong to Sevilla, I prefer he stays here. "
-------------------------------------------------------------

Not overly keen on Moreno, but you're not endearing yourself to Liverpool at all Aspas. And you don't belong to Sevilla, yet...
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Little s**t pot!
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
Pretty much ruined any chances he had at Liverpool
Well someone is getting sold at the end of the season!
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
"I just thought for his own sake, to get respect off the Liverpool fans, he had to give us at least one year. A lot of people might still think he should have given us one more, but my big dream was to play for Liverpool, and the foreign players' big dream is to play for Real Madrid or Barcelona, that's a fact."

How sensible and awesome can you be Stevieee?

Link: www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/story/19671...
ONLYONE (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Just saw the whole match, negatives still sloppy defending silly goals lol. Positives came back twice after being dwn twice.... Shows team Spirit is still strong and were still high on confidance midfielders getting the goals. And sterlling(wow). He just keeps on improving getting better and better. That's what hard work gets you. Good win played well
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
You gotta' start scoring Phil!
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
The last time this many players left Southampton, it was the    Band on the Titanic
Jeroen (Barcelona) 7 hours ago
Too soon bro, too soon
Puttu86 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Mark my words      Chelsea to buy back lukaku for 50-60m after 2-3 years
Jeroen (Barcelona) 6 hours ago
Only if Mourinho leaves. So, probably
Madder (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
I really hope lukaku shine like sturridge.... That guy totally deserve it.... But hope sturridge shine better
Moeb8 (Chelsea) 4 hours ago
How does Lukaku deserve it? You earn success, nothing to do with deserving
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Sterling should be given no. 7! The kid is classy...
All in good time mate, have you even got some sleep in the last 24hrs.... Or is this the coffee, Alcohol or something else?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
I got about 7 hours so all is good    By the way are you from Scotland?
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Just a big fan of Scotland, have loads of friends from Scotland----and of course King Kenny, Hansen, Nicol and Graeme Souness all Liverpool legends from Scotland.

From South Africa, lived in England for many years.... Now the USA
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Quite a journey mate
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Pellegrini is asked about the number of Liverpool fans at the game. Says it's because "they're a very good team. "

Pellegrini is a Classy manager
I agree, he is a nice guy
Madder (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Manchester city did finally get a good manager
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
It is clear the whole team is on the shoulders of a 19yr old boy. Move Steling up front to help sturridge and then bring in Shaqiri
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Where was sturridge and Lambert?    We need another ST

Kick4Life - changing lives through football