Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Anyone see the Chelsea vs CP highlights? Palace were awesome
Gunnzo (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
They were, I now think it was no coincidence how average we looked against them. Lucky to win that's for sure
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
In Brenda We Trust!    Ynwa!
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Nope! Haven't for a long while
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
BR continues to make history. I knew we were going to lose as soon as they said we haven't lost to WH at home since the 1960's. Pathetic
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 hours ago
He needs to stop breaking those kinds of records, they belong to Moyes
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Yeah, key difference is we have given BR 4, count them 4 years to do something. You guys axed Moyes right away when you knew it wasn't going to work (loved that season, by the way). Our owners don't mind staying "competitive" for top 4. If there's anything positive I can say about United; it's that the want to win at all costs
LastGraspWinner (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
^That's the mark every great team should have isn't it? Is there a point to beautiful football if you fail to win everytime?
YungGunner (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
You guys will bounce back!
Unbelivable4026 (Liverpool) 4 hours ago
Not with this manager we won't. Things are going to get worse. Man can't handle an ounce of pressure. That's the reason keeping him was ridiculous. f**k you BR!

By the way, yeah go loan Marko, we don't need width
AZgunner (Arsenal) 4 hours ago
Does seem odd to loan markovic doesn't it...
Fernandez (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Nah, completely normal mate
Liverpool4LyFE (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Its going to be a long ass season of just sheer brutality for us lads. Let us try and survive for those who are still alive and pray for those fallen soldiers who died permanently after watching today's performance. If I die I know my last words would be "I showed a great character but at the end I was not simply good enough"
Wingman719 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
As bad as today was, and it was bad, at least we're not chelsea
LesRouges (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Without the energy of hendo in midfield we can't function. Can't believe this with all the midfield players we have we still can't get it right
LesRouges (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Wake up call or reality.... The game against manure will be the test
Faceo (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
BR can make this up with a win at man utd. Replicate a 4-1 win at old trafford and we're all ready to kiss his feet like its gold. But by god, if we lose against the mancs, rodgers better sprint to the airport and get on a f*****g plane back to northern ireland
Filip90 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Come on, you really don't think one win could change everything and fix all our problems?
Faceo (Liverpool) 5 hours ago
A win against man utd can do a lot of things
PaRa (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
This is the kind of performance I was expecting of Liverpool this season. So it's no surprise to me that we lost to West Ham convincingly. We lucked out the first few games with the refs but that's not to say today's refereeing was excellent or lucky, cause both red cards of both teams were not red cards at all. Terrible decisions. There will be more performances like this, just letting you guys know, Brenda is a genius, have a good weekend
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
📂Documents   └📁Brendan Rodgers   └📁Plan be   └⚠️ This folder is empty
Filip90 (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
@PaRa  I knew that already    @Kop4Ever  Lmao  It's funny cause it's true
SKool (Arsenal) 1 hour ago
Kop4Ever lol brilliant !
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 18 minutes ago
Where Plan A folder?
Colinmc (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
What happened to the redmen clips, did they off themselves after that performance?
Kazuki (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
At this point, probably yes
BlackAna (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
It's just not up here yet.    Https://www.Youtube.Com/playlist?List=PLJRb6yxlBkhOznUS26pDuMUw1gTqx5kL6
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
"did they off themselves" lmaoooooooooooooo
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
I need humor to get me through today's performance
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Same ^
Bplittle (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
At least it looks like De Gea won't be there to face us
Bplittle (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Lovren's stepovers though! The new glenaldo!
Marehan (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
I still can't envision how some of you all still have faith for Rodgers. In the event that this f****r loses to United, and still doesn't get the sack, they'll be riot
Colinmc (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
The initial lineup was fine. The defence was mental errors. BR or no BR that group was always going into half time down 2-0. His moves after that stunk
^I think there are no excuses for him, and that one is pretty much shitty for me...
Daggers (Liverpool) 12 hours ago
“ Out of the 12 league trips to top four rivals under Brendan Rodgers, the Reds have won one, drawn four and lost seven ”    
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Ouch. It's simply not good enough, no two ways about it really
KingLucas (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Not good enough? It is pathetic
Pewpew (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Nice stat daggers but I will forget all about it in 3 hrs when your post ends up at page 2

Kick4Life - changing lives through football