Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
WrzDParTton8 (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
My friend was Leicester fan for more than 4 years. He supports Chelsea and Leicester. He used to play Lei in career mode too. I was mocking at him how he is supporting a Championship team and all. He is now mocking me LOL.

He was over the moon that Chelsea f****d up Spurs and Lei won the title
WrzDParTton8 (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Got to admit Chelski has the knack of f*****g up other team's season. Now its dirtywhites and few years ago it was us
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Greatest Steven Gerrard documentary by sky sports    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=Ft6B44Mco4w    Legend
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
Moment Leicester City became Premier League champions (360 video)    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=GPlYgzatFBk
Hadee318 (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Leicester win the premier league eh.    Is this the greatest achievement in sports history? I think it is. What say you?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Yea amazing. They came all the way from league 1 with players from lower divisions
Lfc140812 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Put everything aside, beat Villareal
Madder (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Among the players that leicester loaned out this season:

Paul Fak*n Konchesky

Ahahahahahahaha pity him.... But we missed a big kick in the ball there

Puhh
Mark schwarzer become the first goalkeeper to win back to back title with 2 different team....

Wait for it....

Without playing a game for both the club.... (chelsea and leicester)

Legendary!
There are hope for all benchers!
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
SIGN HIM!
KingLucas (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Leicester won the title with 77 and we came in 2nd with 84. Never the less Congrats to Leicester. Well deserved
Colinmc (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
Unbelievable, Leicester win. Most remarkable thing that has ever happened in the league. What an underdog story
Honestabe (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
5, 000 : 1 they said...
Madder (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
Lol why vorm was pissed off.... It is not like he is the one dragging the team to be second?
Robinson (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
After I congratulated Leicester I realized, OMG liverpool IS s**t, especially after knowing Andre ayew offered to play for Liverpool for free and they bought benteke instead, klopp wanted him at Dortmund, just goes to show what a dumb duck Ian ayre is, and when I look at managers before klopp, Rodgers, Kenny, Roy, WTF man, now klopp is here give him the funds please football GOD!
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
I honestly believe we'll be challenging soon enough for the title under kloppo
Faceo (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Can't wait for this guy to come back    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=-wuocJONbMg
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Bit light weight for epl
Pewpew (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Come back to what he has been injured all season
Pewpew (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Congrats to leicester they have managed to do what I havent seen liverpool do ever. They will forever go down in the history books as the greatest underdog story in all of sport
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Breaking news: John Terry seen changing into a full Leicester City kit. More to follow!
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 17 hours ago
Now come on Liverpool! Let Leicester open your eyes, and the same for City

Make it a great year for English football and so we can play city in super cup to make it 1 all
MereEarthlings (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Yessssssssssssssssssssssss

Kick4Life - changing lives through football