Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool Chat
Faceo (Liverpool) 26 minutes ago
Last season: bad defence, amazing offence

This season: bad defence, bad offense

Lets blame balotelli....

Sure balotelli has been under-performing for the last few games, but our defence has been underperforming for the last 2 years. We havent had a solid defence since we had that agger skrtel partnership back in 2011-2012. The defence is the first thing we should try and fix. The offense will come back on once sturridge returns
Ankitarora (Liverpool) 54 minutes ago
Although there is a lot of hatred towards Balotelli, and I am not defending him and agree he has not performed. But people forget that the very fabric of this club is based on the four words YNWA. I will support Mario till he is a Liverpool player no matter what. . The meaning of a true fan is standing by your club and player in tough time. Apart from disappointing performances he has done nothing to disgrace our great club and I support him to come good. I think we should all refrain from ranting about our very own player
Have Faith.... YNWA
Faceo (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
The Italian was brought in to replace Luis Suarez, but Balotelli has failed to even partly fill the boots of the former Liverpool idol.

However, the Italy international is prepared to prove his worth after he put an extra shift in after training today. The striker was the last player to finish training ahead of Liverpool’s Premier League clash with Hull City on Saturday.

The 24-year-old even had time to sign a football for a young supporter and his dad, who had managed to get themselves on top of the surrounding fence.

Fair play, Mario.

Link: www.thesportbible.com/articles/mario-balotelli-out...

When he was back at man city, mancini had said that he believed balotelli was one of the top 5 strikers in the world. I think mario can still turn good. He has the talent there, he just need to get things running
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Yeah mancini said that when he managed him.... Wonder what he thinks of him now.

I was disappointed and skeptical when we bought him but I had some small hope.... It's safe to say he has performed far poorer than anyone expected barring the most cynical.

His madrid performance wasn't that bad to be honest, however most of his other performances have been so very sub par.

It's not his effort, or his attitude. I've been impressed with both.

It's his style of play.... So many times he doesn't make the runs the other players are expecting.... How many times have we seen sterling make a pass that balotelli isn't expecting while sturridge would almost surely be making that run. Balotelli has also been selfish in certain positions but that is understandable, he knows he needs to score. But not passing when he should be isn't going to endear him to any fans until he starts banging goals in
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 43 minutes ago
He put an extra shift of 15 minutes! 15 minutes!
BlackAna (Liverpool) 29 minutes ago
@Saum    If it is so easy why didn't anyone else do it?
Kop4Ever (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Victor Valdes is joining UTD
Tobby17 (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Couldn't care less
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
For real? Why?
KingLucas (Liverpool) 2 hours ago
I bet if he was British we would have gotten him
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Once again I'd like to know the source, because BBC or Skysports are reporting absolutely nothing about Valdez signing for United
Mustakrakish696 (Liverpool) 1 hour ago
Not the best source.... Not the worst either

Link: www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/mancheste...

Apparently, his connection with VG from his barcelona days helped attract valdes?
De gea is better. So if anything they are downgrading their keeper position is de gea goes to madrid
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
What's a jesta
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
The dictionary defines Jesta as a non sensical, annoying and partially insane footytube contributor who hides his lack of technical football intelligence behind foolish and distracting comments such as fake dictionary definitions
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 6 hours ago
Alright! First accidental double post this season!
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 4 hours ago
Hahahah nice response Jesta, that put a smile on my face    We miss you buddy!
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 2 hours ago
LOL Jesta, love the reason given for the Spammer, made me laugh
Teja7 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Looks like someone I back after a considerably lengthy absence.            Welcome back Ashup.
Teja7 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Oh yeah um.... You too Jesta. Welcome back
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Wooooohooooooo!
That was for Ashup. I personally don't care for that Jesta guy. Seems like a bit of an idiot to be honest
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 hours ago
Nice to have a good liverpool mod and true red back!
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 2 hours ago
True red yes, mod no. Jesta handed in his badge and gun a little while ago
Teja7 (Liverpool) 2 minutes ago
So technically, we still. Don't have a Liverpool mod
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 21 seconds ago
Well looks like it's time to appoint a new Liverpool mod Zilch...
LFCRockz (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Why in the world does skrtle have hair on FIFA 15?
Anyone knows how to calculate Fifa 15 team ratings? I can't get 80 for a team with Liverpool players...
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
You know the best part about the miserable performance against Qpr and the spanking against Madrid? We'll not see Balotelli starting the next match! Yayyy! I think Brendan has learned his lesson and will most probably start with Lambert or Sterling as false 9.
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Nah bro, Kolo Toure as false 4. Advanced runs from CB into strikers position
Barlfc (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
And don't forget about the false no. 2 - Messi in disguise
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
You know despite all the crap I give to Kolo, I still love wouldn't want him to leave Liverpool. He has so much passion to play for us and always gives 110% in all his challenges. I remember how amazing he was for us in the first 8 games of last season. We had like 4-5 clean sheets I remember
Shaymoose17 (Arsenal) 2 hours ago
Rickie is so much better than he's being used right now. Bench the big name Balo and go with someone with hunger and desire! I'd like to see that move happen for you guys next match
Lambert and borini up front. Give them a chance for god sakes
Filip90 (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Barlfc (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
I partially agree with Brendan. We need to be more aggresive in the defence, but that doesn't make up for the bad tactics we use to regain possesion
Filip90 (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
Our defence was s**t the whole prev season and that was the reason we didn't win the title

And it's still s**t, so something must be done. They need to change something in training. We simply can't keep like this
Barlfc (Liverpool) 7 hours ago
Filip, I totally agree with you. I would also start building a team from the defence, but it seems that Brendan doesn't think like that. And I don't mind that, but lately our offensive force was a little bit blunt. I believe the only thing that will pull us from this hole is to drop Balo and use Lambert or Borini, and I will go with Borini (even if Brendan doesn't seem to like him) because he has the spirit of a fighter - and that's what we need right now.
Sorry for the long reply, but I feel like we really need to regain confidence in our playing style, and Brendan is the only one who can do it.
Cheers mate
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 5 hours ago
You call that a long reply lol.... Check out the chelsea forum
Barlfc (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Brendan really needs to get Balo out of the team and use a proper, hard working striker, because it's a pity we have such magnificent last passers - Coutinho, Hendo, Stevie, who simply have no one to pass to. Sterling is no advanced streiker. I watched him closely and he could play as a second striker, but not as the advanced one.
So Brendan, if you want the team to play, bring borini IN!
Ashup78 (Liverpool) 11 hours ago
Well, Hi. Not been here for long.

Okay, First of all lads, we shouldn't be so upset, we are playing s**t, but still 5th, and loosing to Real madrid, well wasn't such a surprise.

Now, the team I'd play currently against Hull:

------------ Balotelli---Borini-------------

------------------Coutinho-------------------

----------Hendo--------------Lallan----------

-------------------Can-----------------------

Enrique-------Sakho--------Kolo---------Manquillo

-------------------Jones------------------------

Players like sterling, gerrard, Skrtel, Lovren, need rest.
Glen johnson should be sold, but even MK dons wouldn't take that guy.

In the Jan window, I want just 3 signings :

1. CDM : Khedira/Lars bender /Schneiderlein
2. GK : Leno /Jasper Cillesen/ Eneyeama
3. Striker/Winger/False 9 : Reus / Isco /Higuain

We will probably end up with non of them.
Welcome back, mate! I see you have big plans for the winter transfer window
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 9 hours ago
I agree with the last part. We will never land a single player you mentioned in that list
Skorm123 (Liverpool) 8 hours ago
Higuain is the most important signing for me, someone who can improve the first 11 and slot in right away without any change in formation. He would also provide a huge confidence lift to the players
BlackAna (Liverpool) 13 hours ago
BEAT HULL!

Yes I said it, because, why not.

f**k superstitious s**t. Fowler is a Liverpool fan, there is nothing to worry about
JestaYNWA (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
Just a quick interruption for a random excuse to brag slightly: Fowler? You mean the same Robbie Fowler that I get to meet in January? He's awesome.

Sorry. Carry on
BlackAna (Liverpool) 10 hours ago
You met God! So that's where you were hiding.

Since you are back, I guess you didn't make the cut.

Welcome back man.

Edit: Haha, I didn't read that well the first time, I really should be sleeping.

Have fun when you meet him in January
Haha thanks buddy. Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite!
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Damn Origi is so similar to Sturridge. We should get him back in January if it continues this way
I don't know if Lille will be too pleased with that but maybe we can distract them with free doughnuts or something and steal him away....

I mean, have you ever offered someone free doughnuts before? They always forget what they are doing and focus on the sugarey goodness.
^  )))))))
Kazuki7 (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Have we won any game convincingly this season? Except the game against spurs?
Madummer (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
Nope
Colinmc (Liverpool) 15 hours ago
That Spurs game happened and I was excited. Said to myself, "the team is back to where they should be. " Then the wheels just fell off unexpectedly. Not sure what happened
Pewpew (Liverpool) 14 hours ago
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=-dgCQF1fR_s&list=UUuOy5rRZBX1SSJKYMr_zJ7A
Georgio (Bayern München) 14 hours ago
Jeezus I agree with everthing that man said.... Holy crap I actually watched all of that

I don't like bashing players unless they 100% deserve it, I use to go on rants all of the time but i've quieted down been a bit more humble and supportive rather than angry and pessimistic but this man is saying what I'm thinking
A quiet and humble Georgio? .... The hell?    Did hell freeze over while I was gone or something? What's going on here?!?!
Georgio (Bayern München) 10 hours ago
Jestaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!

Well if yea really think about it when was the last time I wrote a page on how much I hate how f*****g useless a part of our team or a certain player is.... Think real hard....

And OMFG ITS jestaaaaaaaaaaa! Hiiiiiiiiiii!! I've missed you so mashh
Actually Georgio, I'm not really here. I'm merely a figment of your imagination. A voice in your head if you like.

Still, hiiiiii! If I was really here I'd tell you I missed you too
Madder (Liverpool) 17 hours ago

Lamela goal....Amazing...

But what is amazing is that the commentator almost had orgasm even when he thought it was a normal right foot goal...

Imagine if he found out it is a left foot rabona~
CantStopTheKop (Liverpool) 16 hours ago
Wow. Good to see him doing well and settling in now. His only 21 as well! Only going to get better.

Our new signings with time will hopefully get there

Kick4Life - changing lives through football