Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
For All The " FANS" That Want Raffa OUT !
DutchReds (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Before you make statements like Raffa`s time is up.... Ask yourself who will take his place.... IF you reply to this post consider realistically good replacements.

I bet no one can make a realistic suggestion.... Given the current climate!.... Just list the name of the replacement manager and we will see who gets the most counts!

Personally I think Raffa should stay Liverpool supports are the best in the world, even when the club is going through bad times,

SO let`s SEE WHO CAN MAKE A realistic suggestion.... !
NO SUGGESTION YET?
Sconman (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hiddink
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Rafa should stay. It's a combination of terrible ownership (the two american owners won't even talk to each other), injury crisis, key members leaving pre-season, terrible luck (beach ball, last minute equalisers) and some strange decisions (subbing off benayoun)

Overall Benitez is a fantastic manager and all true Liverpool fans know this
Khaimet (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Agree, I understand heartbreaking moments for lot of Liverpool fans. But it happened before only this time is the worst. Manager, players, owners, crisis, transfers, injuries well what more can I say this are the problems now. But most importantly the problem we are facing is happening now. It's better now than later and now we are the FANS should think if Rafa goes what good will it bring. He's a good manager, let's face facts Sir Alex did struggle for 3 seasons to get his first trophy in 1989 and went on to be the best. But it took Rafa his first season to get a Champions League trophy in 2004 and Fa Cup 2005, lost 3 finals and runner up last season which we suppose to win but draw too much game. If he sacked or quit than King Kenny got to do something
Theturkishkop (Galatasaray SK) 5 years ago
Sacking Rafa is not the solution of our problems. I agree he is making mistakes like everyone else do
Azeal (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Rafa did a lot of right things before the wrong things came to him.

We have to be grateful that he brought back King Kenny, look @ our reserves, they are doing well atm, he realizes the seriousness of the situation, he needed youth, he got the best man to settle that for him.

Remember before he came, we weren't actually the "TOP 4". He just set the bar too high for himself having 86 points last season, unbeaten at home (Heaven). We expect him to win the league, expect him to do this and that. Chill out he is just a man, he is not a God.

As for as where we are going, wait for the injuries to get cleared out. I am sure we are going to the right direction. He is a capable man just out of luck. As for the return of the glory days, I am still waiting for the kingdom to build in Anfield as it is in heaven
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Stay rafa. If he leaves, he would most likely go to real madrid where with the money and support of the owners will do magic and possibley win the champions league in a few seasons, please rafa don't go
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
LOL He would go coach ronnie, that would be interesting...
Khaimet (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Haha that's quite funny actually but yeah he might go to Madrid who knows...
Onetwos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Wow, this is the only sane place i've found on this website. Ant you got it right. A combination of a lot of things, most beyond Rafa's control are resulting in what we are seeing. Patience is needed
Drivenovearly (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Wait.... This is actually a discussion? You can't sack rafa. That'd be the beginning of a snowball effect that would ruin liverpool for the next few seasons, I think. But then again, it's not like Hicks or Gillette are doing much to help out
Well said Drivenovearly, as I said before for a long time Raffa has not had much of a say over who came to the club, now I think it is different, I think he has more controll over which players come to the club.... The Fact is to be an outstanding manager you must have the backing of the club.... Hicks and the other fella wanted Klingsman to take the job then Istanbul, put lay to that move.

I hope next year we can sort all this rubbish out and get the team the supporters want!

One of the conditions Shankly took over at liverpool was that he had the say as to which played for the club and which players put on the RED`s shirt. I hope Raffa now has that power and not a Director of Football
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
My suggestion is that let Rafa stay the rest of the season if we didn't qualify to the Champions League then has to go. There is no excuse for loosing our spot to Aston Villa, Tottenham, or Man City
[account-removed] 5 years ago
We would be the biggest fool to sack him, why can't people see what he has achieved and doing with our young players. Give him 3 more years and we will be winning nearly everything. Good things happens to people who wins
Sconman (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Raffa OUT do it now lfc before its to late put king kenny in charge till end of season I no it going to cost money but how much will it cost us in the long run if he stays he has clearly lost the dressing room its very depressing beeing a liverpool fan at the moment there was tears in my eyes when I left anfield.... The other night when I saw my giant mighty reds slayed down like an injured animal it was then I realised we gone to the end of the road with raffa please get rid for the sake of lfc.

Look you lot I no you support raffa but can't you see wot he is doing to our club we are a laffin stock before you start with the in raffa we trust bullshit your off ya heads he's got to go
Ltm017 4 years ago
A difference of opinion This is great for discussion.

Idk whats going on but clearly something is not being done right. Whether or not its him or not. I think also a lot of people need to stop looking into the past and look into the now
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Aint no better coach than RAFA!
Baadier (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Its interesting the reports i've been reading seems like they thinking of guus hiddink or jose mourihno(who apparently is keen but only if theres cash for transfers available).

My opinion is the gaffer is safe and I barely take anything as concrete until its on the official site
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Rafa is here to stay for at least 20 years, he is building a new dynasty

Kick4Life - changing lives through football