Everton V Liverpool, Oct 28
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Refs. -__-
Stan182 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
1:49 someone saying "smack it at suarez face"? Lol
Betamorne (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Apparently October 28th is National "Ref like and Asshole" Day
Blueheart (Manchester City) 3 years ago
I almost cried while watching.... The commentator...
Blueheart (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Double post
Madummer (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Second half we were s**t, but that should have been a goal at the end
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Goal Line TECH! Fellaini is badass but I think he might have been just a tad too high up the pitch too often in this game, I'm thinking Moyes was like "you get in there and you make that magic happen"
Bendingo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Bad luck fellas, poor referee decisions get us again.    Ynwa
Madhavan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
In all honesty, Everton were the better team today.... They were brilliant in the first half....

Liverpool's defence were in shambles until half time reorganization.... 2-2 at HT was fair enough....

But Sterling missed a golden chance and Suarez got a goal disallowed.... Hard to digest for any liverpool fan....
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hate him or love him, he's a beast
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I am sick of bad calls from referees. They need camera help sooner than later
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 3 years ago
Hahahaha at him thinking he got the winning goal
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Piss off
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
You are full of hatred...
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
If you have two eyes and a f*****g brain... This is a GOAL. R-o-b-b-e-d

MATTAUSTIN (Liverpool) 3 years ago
EPL > Serie A
Boblic (Liverpool) 3 years ago
In all honesty, been a while since I had the courage to watch a liverpool game. Thesedays, liverpool's record speaks for itself and I expected something different from the derby at least but was I amazed how we were so average. We scored but then Everton took it to us like we were nothing and got two back. Imagine if they had a 5 star striker on hand what it would have been the result. We bemoan the disallowed goal which I am thankful in some respect we did not get. It is not because it was wrong or else.... Sure it was bad refering but a win today would have painted liverpool in an unjust light. This team will not survive onwards. Stevie is old and showing and our defence.... Shocking. Look at Everton's second goal and you tell me how can a team like ours stoop to this petty level. Rodgers is not the person to lead this team and he has shown it but at pool we learn things the hard way.... Too late
Poopadoop (Liverpool) 3 years ago
The goal was a goal, so LIverpool winning could not possibly be unjust in any way. Also, you're not paying attention if you think Liverpool has a grim future. With Sterling, Assaidi, Suso, Shelvey, and Allen to name a few, Liverpool with Rogers can only go up, even with Gerrard's aging
Poopadoop (Liverpool) 3 years ago
And way to permanently damn Rogers after only 9 PL games. You cannot possibly make realistic conclusions on his Liverpool legacy in such little time. Denigrations like yours are what create the revolving Liverpool manager door and perpetuate the team's stagnation. Stand with your manager in these tough, early stages of his tenure
Fastrail (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Instant success won't happen for us.... We have to build patiently and Brendan is the man to do it. Imagine if they have a 5 star striker? LOL then you can say that to every team. Hey, imagine if we have a 5 star striker we could be flying by now. Your argument is invalid
Fastrail (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yep I agree completely with Poopadoop. It's just early days, and he almost win it as well!(well should have if not for the ref)
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Compare us playing under kenny and roy and then tell me the same thing....

Liverpool have only improved and in many dimensions.... Youngsters like suso and sterling and shelvey have been fantastic, we are building a team here we have been playing extremely inexperienced side here so errors are natural.... Now take for example sterling missed an easiest chance of the game but he will improve and will start making the right decision and if that would have gone in we wouldn't have been so much hurted....

And under BR there are indeed so many positives to take out and the games that we have played till now have been pretty tough ones.... We still have lot of games to be played.... So keep calm and follow the club regardless of results cos expecting too much when knowing you are not going to get that much itself is wrong thing....
Nvtool (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Next season we will destroy teams. This young team has so much promise. I can't wait for Rodgers' work to bear fruit. What we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg. We will be back to glory soon. Patience, belief and support. Don't forget our motto. You'll never walk alone!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football