Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Liverpool, Nov 11
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
First Ramires pushes Suarez into Terry and breaks Terry's leg. Then Suarez pushes Ramires and heads the ball in.

Things even themselves out in the end. Life is fair
Wikipedian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
How is it fair that Chelsea lose both their captain and the win?
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Because the way things are are the way things are. Honestly I really don't wanna hear a team in the top four complaining about a draw...
Fair? He just came back from a 4 match vacation due to being such a classy gentleman, no? Life is fair
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hopefully Liverpool have Luis Suarez in their team otherwise it could be worst for their season.

Racist, diving or NOT, El Pistolero is a beast & a world class player
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Like him or hate him but Suarez is awesome
Afrodogg13 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
What fcukin awesome.... Please.... Lucky  
Torres who?
Afrodogg13.... Just like Terry's lucky goal moron
FijianRed (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@Afrodogg13 joined top scorer in the league with RVP, yeah suarez is very lucky!
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Yeah, like Balo too, lots of skill but a knack for trouble Both great footballers!
CSKA1948SOFIA (PFC CSKA Sofia) 2 years ago
Suarez is the only one who stands up to the scumbags Man Utd and now injured Chelsea's captain.... He is pure class
Lolzkibeat (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You are wishing injury on a player? Low life
Plus what an assist from Carra.... Lol
Shalafi (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We need to buy 2 maybe 3 players in January to start winning.

Good think is we didn't lost for last 6 games now....

Feeling sorry for Terry but if no Ramirez all this won't happen.

Frm that comment you doh hav a fcukin idea bout football, this sport iza TEAM game.... Of course you wudn't know
That cause suarez iza ah team, den you hav liverpool
Please speak proper English NoObs lol
Shalafi (Liverpool) 2 years ago
@afrodogg; good for you to have awesome football knowledge, now you can gimmie some tips.

Btw you should get use to that Chelsea is not winning with Liverpool in the Legue
Cut Afrodogg13 some slack he's only been a chelsea fan since last year's champions league final, he doesn't really know anything about his team or football in general
Why do we hav 2 depend on terry so much.... I am so fcukin disappointed
Ummm, usually it's Cahill heading in the goals on set pieces. Or at the least acting as a decoy
Fastrail (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Carra in the box during corner? LMAO
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
Lol lol lol
LegendZidane (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Hahahahahahahah says the "one" that has a picture of Giggs(who slept with his Brothers Wife and many other!) Really hahahahahhahah can't stop laughing!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Giggs ia a dirty ol'e c**t
Lol
Not a great game from liverpool, chelsea pretty much dominated but had liverpool's disease (not able to hit the target). Thankful that suarez found the back of the net from a carragher assist! Really wanna start seeing assaidi in these games though!
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ouch terry's injury looked painful.... Hopefully its not too serious
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Draw= Lost, to us as we dropped a place in the league.
Our defence went gas-less as soon as we drew. Ramires shouldn't stayed back to defend as he was too weak. Simply a push from Suarez would be enough to create space.
Apparently, Luiz was nowhere in the picture. Is he injured?
Verbatim (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Boblic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Chelsea's Goal.... LFC were zzzzzz at the back? Then we do the same to them. Not a great game. Can't say we improved. We had worst teams come and draw at stamford bridge so forgive me for not being exstatic about another stalemate
Bendingo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeh same old story for the reds unfortunately.    Give it time, we will get there.
Cafacci (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Even when we were 1-0 up, I knew Liverpool would score a goal or two because they were more organised in term of team play unlike Chelsea were playin more individuals.... And for god sake Di Matteo try to make some rotation, its been I dunno how many games in a row with same formation same players up front: Torres-Hazard-Mata-Oscar.... Everybody now knows who's playing for Chelsea up front and what's the formation gonna' look like(4-2-3-1) so Di Matteo needs to take Mourinho as an exemple with Real Madrid, he need to rotate players and try change formations depending on the team he's facing.
P. S. It's not for nothing they use to call Marin "the German Messi" back in Germany, so I hope get a chance to prove himself
MacGillycuddy (Liverpool) 2 years ago
To be honest, the Germans call a lot of their players Messi or Ronaldinho. Like Özil or Götze or Kroos. They are delirious like that
Humza1832 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I have a feeling Chelsea will do the same thing this season as they did in the 2010-2011 season when they started well but then gave away games to other times, and in the end they lost top spot
BHAKUNDO (Chelsea) 2 years ago
True and very saddening.... Still hope not to happen

Kick4Life - changing lives through football