Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
BSC Young Boys Bern V Liverpool, Sep 20
Ikrau (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Great vision from Hendo for the last goal.completely unselfish.

I know last season he wasn't great but I think he should get a few more chances in the lineup.... He's got some good vision and we know he has the ability to finish. Just ask John Terry and Ross Turnbull
Jeganx (Liverpool) 1 year ago
What the...
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 1 year ago
Bizzar match
Peteko 1 year ago
Liverpool got to fix that defence
Tomazsong (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I do agree
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Nuriiiiii
Samdefa (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Two of those goals came from Carragher losing battles up the pitch and the defence being strtched as he tried to get back. Not necessarily youth's fault for the poor defensive performance. Happy overall, but those Young Boys goals were nauseating
Sonny1408 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The chipped goal was actually quite beautifully executed, love to see a Liverpool striker with such confidence! But I get your point. It's sad to say but unfortunately I think Carragher's time at top level football is coming to an end. He's been fantastic for LFC and will be a legend of the club but maybe he should retire after this season
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Jonjo has rele improved over the past 2 seasons. He's turning into a well rounded player now that he's adding more goals to his game. Good for him
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 1 year ago
This match is making me just a tad less sad about my own team's defensive issues.

Well done to some of the attackers though. Congrats to Shelvey and Zárate, although his goal was meaningless in the end
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Here, on Video page chat page, I have noticed so many users who never come to club pages to comment and share their thoughts but do visit frequently TO video pages to comment. So here is my request for all those fans of arsenal(don't worry fans of other clubs are also allowed please come and visit us on our club page and share your thoughts -

For your easiness here is the link of arsenal page - Link: www.footytube.com/teams/england/arsenal/?ref=head_...
Miggz10 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I'm happy that we have Midfielders and Defenders scoring goals. Disappointed with the strikers though
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Jeez Shelvey
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Jonjo!
Heede (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Good display by the youths. Need to improve their defence though
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Shelvey stole the show bruv!
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 1 year ago
Allow shelvey man, you guys need to stop buying mediocre yutes
Reds89 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Alot of young players out for Liverpool, but still they got the job done. Not too bad

Kick4Life - changing lives through football