Forums / Liverpool
Order: Newest / Oldest
BSC Young Boys Bern V Liverpool, Sep 20
Lfcguy69 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Talking about impact subs!
CannibalSuarez (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Suso fully deserves a shot at the first team - what a talent !    Well, at least he should be on the subs bench rather than Downing !
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Oh, wow
Chahoo (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Borini lololol can't make contact haha funny.
Shelvey is quality when he came on against arsenal I was shitting it with those runs and shots, quality effort from him today good luck to you
Ikrau (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Classic Shelvey.      Good game I'd say from Liverpool's (almost entirely) reserves or bench players.
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Shelvey's gonna' be very important against United on Sunday, such an impressive display
RufusBuford (Liverpool) 1 year ago
That zarate finish was outstanding.... Great game for lfc (minus more comedic defence) and the real positives are that we have excellent youth at the club and shelvey looks to be a stevie g replica in the making
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yeah, I vote it goal of the week. Class finish to dink it with the left foot. Jones maybe came out a little early but then I'm just sounding picky. Good goal though
Jumpking (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Jesus I'm a kopite but Liverpool are proper shite right now. Cataclysmic defending leading to goals AS usual. LFC will never hope to win anything playing like this, playing a team like young boys should be a cakewalk even for the reserve team
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This game was sad to watch. Turned it over at half.... Liverpool wake up
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Wtf, were you that high?
DrakWlakers (Liverpool) 1 year ago
f****r
Audentio (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Dannymorales21 is right, I mean, there is no reason Liverpool, top club, should be struggling this badly we need to wake up. This time we got it together
I'm sorry but liverpool is no longer a top club, when you wake up and realise that then things won't be so bad
ElNino927 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
How was this game sad to watch? It was a damn thrilling encounter if you ask me! So much drama kept unfolding it was ridiculous
Madhavan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I'll tell you which game was sad to watch.... All those Arsenal Barcelona matches.... Where arsenal always claim they're as good as barcelona before the match starts adn end up always on the losing side
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The better team won. Nuff said
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Haha dannymorales21, you were simply just blind.... Don't watch it -. -
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
When a team like liverpool with such history struggles against an OP like this its sad. Don't be cunty, just accept it. Whos this kid talking about barcelona up top? Yeah idk when was liverpool last in champs league? Can't remember.... Wake up liverpool your fans are just as confused
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I'd love to see Shelvey scoring in the Epl, he's come so close in recent matches
Samhoe (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I love Shelvey's goal celebration.    He's such a sick overall player.
I can see shelvey being like a gerrard in his peak. His shots are amazing and attacking play is brilliant for a young lad but he needs to work on his passing and link up play. Great potentiol there
Bendingo (Liverpool) 1 year ago
f**k yeh Jonjo!
Toudi69 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
GG Liverpool
Robstar1985 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Liverpool may be bad at the moment but we will always been class as a top club. Things will change, and do people even watch EPL liverpool games. Arsenal well out play us but other teams have had so much luck against us Man city-sunderland etc. We are a good attacking team and once suarez starts scoring more teams should be scared. And look at our line up last night done good with 2nd team on the field wp LFC

Kick4Life - changing lives through football