Forums / Leyton Orient
Order: Newest / Oldest
Leyton Orient V Arsenal, Feb 20
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
So does this mean leyton orient are better than barcelona too?
Reds89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yep think so, maybe not better but at the very least equal
Nemo0o0o (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Erm I wouldn't say better; seeing as how gunners left out like 90% of the team that faced off against barcelona
Subaru (Arsenal) 3 years ago
No. We left out most of our strong players and we missed allot of good chances thanks to Chamakh, who missed allot of good opportunities
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Lmao I was joking but thanks you both for falling for it
D3rFabi (Werder Bremen) 3 years ago
Yeah that was awesome irony ftw
Bkironde (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I lokve the FA Cup it gives the samll clubs a chance to play against the big boys and it allows the bigger clubs to play their younger players. For me the FA Cup is great and exciting football
Kallone (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yea true plus a lot of the smaller clubs actually go far in the FA.    
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Fantastic goal by Tehoue. Almunia should have done better with that his reflexes are getting slower but I doubt many keepers could have dealt well with that.

Too many missed chances by Arsenal with such a full schedule coming up that's not good. 6 games in 18 days = fail.

Nonetheless, I hope we give Leyton a good game back at the Emirates
Chico123 (CA Boca Juniors) 3 years ago
Wow! What the hell was wrong with Arsenal? Leyton Orient was totally dominant and would have deserved the trip to Las Vegas!
Sp1ky (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The reserve midfield sucks. Denilson is always a fail. I always feel we going to lose when he plays. Where was Diaby? Injured as usual?
DePanarol (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Diaby got 3 matches banned
SoviGuy (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I found myself getting behind LO.... I'll be rooting for them in the next game at the Emirates!
Barcafan1 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Looks like Leyton Orient played really good in that match. Arsenal.... Eh.... But man, this is one thing that I really like about the FA Cup. It gives all the smaller teams a chance to play with the bigger teams
Kkrex75 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No offense to LO, they played great but Arsenal will win the replay and Man Utd Vs Arsenal in the quarter-final gotta' be another classic!
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Leyton just needed to get some courage and really play with a big team like Arsenal. Tehoue was the only person who really wanted it and attacked as if Arsenal was just any other team. His goal needs to be nominated for goal of the week not because it was incredible, though excellent in technique, but because he kept attacking and just destroyed the defensive line when the opportunity presented itself.

Great match
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Rosicky's goal was pretty lame in comparison
Yashioman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That switchfoot card works like magic in precisely those type of situations. Damn I wanna shake that man's hand. Golazo
Slostudent1221 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Golazo. You don't hear that much unless you speak spanish. It was a golazo and everything about that word sums up what it meant
DePanarol (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Love to see the way they celebrated the goal. Epic!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football