Forums / Leyton Orient
Order: Newest / Oldest
Leyton Orient V Arsenal, Feb 20
Ivn0716 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I don't understand why Wenger insists on playing Chamakh and Bendtner at the same time, Bendtner is a joke of a winger, he should have loaned out Bendtner and kept Vela.

I felt sorry for Chamakh, he's so out of form it's not even funny.

I fell asleep watching this match, neither side played particularly well
Davidif (Arsenal) 3 years ago
WHAT'S WITH THE STUPID COMMERCIALS?
LyverBird (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That Tehoué guy has some EPL potential!
Loved the Leyton Orient celebration of the equalizer, well they pulled a draw with the team that just beat the best team in the world!
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The more reason the celebrated like they won the cup already
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
So, does that make Orient equal to the best team in the world? Lol
CagyHawk (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Tough luck guys.... Almunia needs to be kept out of the team he keeps makin these silly mistakes over & over basic goalkeepin standards he does not have sucks bigtime matter of fact all the time
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah there is only so many times you can let him off with these kinds of mistakes.

Personally I like the look of Szczensy he's been really consistent
Della (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Why the jonathan was out of the first eleven is a impact player is easy tp spot that he is far better than the other guy that played at front for Leyton Orient. IS THE manager blind? YES HE IS !
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hahahaha. Las Vegas party for Orient's player for drawing Arsenal. This is wonderful
Adamya87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That was only if they beat Arsenal.... They will probably be taken to the local strip clubs now!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
This is why I hate Arsenal fans always writing some stupid s**t down
Zeedeveel (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What stupid s**t did he write excatly? The owner said he'd take the team to Las Vegas if they beat Arsenal so the original poster was just assuming this would still be the case as that was an amazing result considering the circumstances. This is why I hate City fans, they talk out their arses
NaijaBoy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well played to orient. Well played
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Good game from gibbs.  I thought chamahk looked quite rusty, , he's much better than that!
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I agree, he has not been playing much now that RVP is back
Bilboy (Manchester United) 3 years ago
As a United fan, I'd love to knock out Arsenal in the next rounf, but obviously Leyton going through would make it far easier for us.

I always back us to beat any team at Old Trafford so for me, I'm not too fussed who goes though in this tie. I guess Arsenal drawing and having to play a replay is a good thing for us as that's another game for Arsenal, something they could've done without seeing as though they're still in all 4 competitions.

Chelsea out, liverpool out, TOttenham out, Arsenal/United out (next round). City have probably never had a better chance to win something. Hopefully we are the team to knock them out too!
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Orient found a great substitute in Téhoué. Nice footwork and strength! Good game
He shrugged of Song which is not an easy task
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Nice individual effort! The crowds went mad
IMXXBACH (Manchester United) 3 years ago
K. Gibbs is a talent. I like his attacking instinct
SMASHDOTCOM (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
No wonder Arshavin missed the last shot, I'd miss it too if some asshole was pushing me with his hands
He took about five strides after the push and nobody was touching him when he took the shot...
Kodyx (Juventus) 3 years ago
I love leyton supporters, the atmosphere and the game. Man, that tehoue scored a great goal. Brilliant footwork and individual skills
Giant killing in the replay! I'm not cheering against arsenal I'm cheering for Orient. I love it when the small clubs do well. You can see how much it means to their supporters
JBlackley (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Agreed, it is good to see an upset once a while, and although I would find it less enjoyable to see this happen to Man you, you also see the players for the small clubs have more heart in each and every game they play for the team. None of this club/ship jumping bulshit for more money regardless of where your heart lies
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Even I like to see an upset once in a while.... And I'm an Arsenal supporter. Its what the FA Cup is all about.

Not the end of the world for the Gunners, if anything its a good knock back to reality after the Barcelona win. Looks like the young guns are going to have to make their possession count if they want to go through to the next round!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football