Forums / Leyton Orient
Order: Newest / Oldest
Leyton Orient V Arsenal, Feb 20
GOAAL (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I don;t like this replay wenger shudda seled it with a sub like kocielny we got a busy schedual including finals e. T. See we need rest not replays bs
Paulsito (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think the replay is a blessing in disguise. It gives the players who are not playing as much some much needed minutes which will only help us if we get an injuries.

These players don't need rest!
We need Chamakh to get his early season form back. He also needs to be a little bit selfish when he is in positions to have a strike
Hpharmail (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He just needs to play with the best starting 11. Then I'm sure he will score more goals. It's no wonder he doesn't score goals when he only plays with the average arsenal players like in this match
Butters (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Gibbs needs to play more!
Segolana (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm really starting to hate the "we were playing subs.... " comment

We are supposed to have depth 4 goodness sake and those players being the depth are supposed to do the job against those lower sides BTW kudos to LO
The problem is that they players are not playing enough games. The club does have depth but when you make wholesale changes the team will not click as soon as they play.

If you put a few players in, it will be ok but 9 changes may take some time to gel.

You also know how these cup games are unpredictable. Has always been and will always be.

ARod9 (Sevilla) 3 years ago
The last minute goal.... Darn it! If you guys play like this vs. Barca you will have a VERY hard time
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Look at the players that played the game b4 you comment. Though we don't have excuse for not killing the game. See the way Orient were jubilating as if they had the trophy already
Likewise If Barcelona play how they have been, with their first team mind you, they will hard a rough time too
[account-removed] 3 years ago
How can you defeat barca at camp nou if you can't beat Leyton Orient on their ground? WHAT A training school CLUB
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
"A training school is an official designation, awarded by the Department for Children, Schools and Families, to schools in England that provide exceptional facilities for in-service and work experience training of teachers. There are around 230 training schools"

I don't see the connection
Ohh come on! Leyton orient is a good team relax MAN
Giuri don't worry the Arsenal fans knows what I meant by training school CLUB
Martinify is always a clown on FT. Just ignore his comments. If he had watched the matched and still made this comment, then I don't know which day is ever going to make an honest comment.

Training school club beating Mega Rich club. It is a complete disgrace to you and your entire money driven and greedy players
When you say s**t about mancity is cool but when anybody else says something about Arsenal you go mad why?
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Probably because man city are fast becoming the most hated club in the country
If it is an honest criticism I accept, if it is a non-veracious one I defend my team. That is it. And you have never made a veracious comments since I have know you on FT. So your comments no longer interest me cos they are borne out of jealousy and hatred
Hahah jealousy? You must be funny. I let me tell you something freund I don't hate arsenal as a team but I hate the fans bcuz you people make me sick
I meant friend in deutsch we say freund
Then very soon you may have to be hospitalised cos you will continue to be sick and there may never be an antidote for your sickness cos arsenal will never let you recover from your sickness. Who know what next might happen
Wakacak (Manchester United) 3 years ago
4 points ahead of you with a game in hand....
Still in fa cup....
Still in carling cup....
In a good run in champion league, not europa league....
Kick your arse pretty bad in your home....
Get away with 4 points from your previous games....
And what did city get?
I point plus f*****g huge humiliation on your own turf....
Nuf said....
Wakacak (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Btw its 1 point....  Not I.
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I'm sure an FA cup rematch is what Arsenal needed most right now.... I guess Wenger benched a few important players (didn't watch it) and I haven't seen the performance, it would just appear that they could have won this anyways. Well, as a Barcelona fan I'm not complaining about some additional work for them, although I'd like Arsenal to win the Prem
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wenger only started one player that played against you guys mid week
He obviously wants to rest his players because we have a more important league tie this wednesday and then carling cup final on sunday. He played people i've never heard off, like the defender miquel that tehoue absolutely embarassed. Nonetheless, they're a league one side our second or third team squad should've killed off earlier in the match
Weirdfishes (Arsenal) 3 years ago
2 good goals    Although it sucks that there's another game we have to play
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
I love that song!  Great name
I am happy that wehn we draw a match now people see it to be a loss to Arsenal. That means we are currently too good to be drawing matches. Thank you all for your criticism
LMAO please tell me the 1 possible cup 4 arsenal this season if Europa cup is a fake cup as you said? Don't worry I will tell you it's Carling Cup hahahaha
Even the Europa cup. Your team is not capable of winning it with the money wasted
Hey Martinify, at least its winning something right? Plus arsenal are in a much better position to challenge for the premier league than you guys are, being 4 points ahead of you with a game in hand, They're still in a position to win 3-4 trophies this year, and they just beat aruably the best team in the world. When your team does this on the european stage then maybe you can criticise them
We are all so in a position to win 3 trophies this year mate so what's your point?
Hahaha. So you still count urself as a title contender? You must be dreaming. Spur is coming to relegate you to fourth position when you will have to go for play-off. You better focus on keeping grip to your third place lest you find urself in a messier position.
It seems you never got my point. I said and I repeat as long as Man UTD is still in Manchester and England, your team hope of winning a trophy now and in the future is already extinguished. Find a way of dealing with them first b4 you can dream of trophy (not Europa cup though). Man UTD cannot compete with you in that area. It is for beginners
Teodini (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hold up hold up. @Oddshot. I'm not sure if I am reading your post right. Did you say Arsenal is 4 points ahead of Manchester United with one game in hand? Please reply
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He said that to man city!
Yeah that was aimed at city mate
Skerryred (Manchester United) 3 years ago
That's what the FA Cup is all about. Brilliant stuff from Leyton Orient I am sure Arsenal will win at the Emirates
Caynan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
This is what the FA Cup is all about
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Love it
Shame on you. Teasing a club that still has 80% chance of progressing into 1/8 while your own team has been reduced to ashes. What happened to your wasted 75 milla?
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Does he not have the right to love it? And how is he teasing anyone
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
Yeah he has the right to love it.
But its a little jealous and spitefull.
Seems like it would be a little sucky being a chelsea supporter atm
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think everyone on here pays too much attention to the little indicator saying what team you support, and too little attention to the awesome goal Leyton scored! Up the O's!
Hpharmail (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Bad game by Arsenal. Almunia should have saved Leyton's goal. Hopefully we win the second leg at Emirates
Datske (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Awesome Leyton Orient! Good game!
Lol. Leyton Orient fans acting like they won the cup. They deserved it though.
But man, I think most of the credit should go to Tenouhe, I think its his name. That guy is GOOD! Not just the way he undressed two Arsenal players with 2 touches of the ball and of course the powerful shot that resulted in the goal, but even before that, he was causing trouble on the right hand side. He should be playing for a better team....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football