Forums / Leyton Orient
Order: Newest / Oldest
Leyton Orient V Arsenal, Feb 20
Mayankcse10 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Love the way the mascot celebrated goal with Tehoue. But feel bad for Arsenal, this will mean more fatigue for their players
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Wenger hasn't got good reserves!If they have some key players injuried they will have result like this!Poor game for arsenal
Paulsito (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Sigh
The competitions don't say that and all of these players have had a part in what is going on when the likes of TV, Nasri, RVP and Cesc were injured.

Esso02 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Brilliant effort by that Tehoue bloke. The English FA Cup: where impossible is nothing
Hitch (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lol
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Tehoue is sick
Flod789 (SK Rapid Wien) 3 years ago
Exactly what should have happend to man utd as well
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And who are you exactly?
Hall2304 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well it didn't so shut the f**k up and talk about the LO & Arsenal game.... Some people really do piss me off, united are nothing to do with this ffs
Zimmer (Arsenal) 3 years ago
After seein what that goal meant to them.... It was like watching Arsenal vs Barca from the other side of the glass.... Except for the fatigue/injuries issues.... I don't mind the replay...
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Neither me mate.... I also heard that the gate money they will get from the replay will keep them from going under as well...
Drarvindr (Arsenal) 3 years ago
No point in being sore about it.... No shame in drawing when the draw comes from a goal (Tehoue) i'd pay to watch any day - sheer brilliance. Poor finishing from chamakh but I'm sure he'll regain his form in time. You can't expect fantastic finishing and breathtaking passing (aka usual arsenal game) from guys who are tired / second teamers and from a kid having his first kickabout - but no need for rationalization. It was a good game from orient and they deserved the result
P. S. Lay off spurs fans - you're not even playing here. Sit quietly in a corner till next season
Jun2011 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Arseal had thought long about the line up and wich have made 10 changes
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Arsenal should'a won this.... The problem for them now is they've got an extra match which means more tired legs which means players more tired for more important crucial games like champions league or premiership.... Orinets goal was amazing.... But almunia is in goal anyway so doesn't suprise me that guy is a joke
AFC4L (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We got the away goal!
Matthiew (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Sarcasm much?
Hall2304 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Afc4l, please tell me you're joking? "/  
Giuri (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's the FA cup guys. He is joking. It is sarcasm. Worry not
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Next arsenal time
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
I remember Leyton Orient from EA Sports FIFA series!  Seriously though, Téhoué scored a sick goal!
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It was crazy, he skinned Gibbs and nutmegged Almunia, really good goal...
Darkarsen (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We missed too many chances, but really we should have won this game, that piqle was good but Song had a terrible game, I don't if it was the pitch or he switched his boots, but credit to Orient they hung in there and scored a goal in the last minutes of the game, again against weaker sides we don't finish them of so they come back, the return leg is not necessarily a bad thing, Wenger can put his out of form players, maybe Ramsey could be back or give a chance to a warming bench players who want to show their skill and why they deserve their place
Freebet (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Amazing goal by Leyton, and to do it against Arsene and the gang, my respects
Cruyff14 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Who let almunia back in between the posts? Man that guy needs to get outta' there- Arsene Wenger, find a real goalkeeper already, or just keep Scezny (however you spell his name) in there, he was good enough
Matthiew (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Szczesny needed a rest and Fabianski, who had finally found himself, is out for the rest of the season
Booomdario (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great goal! I wouldnt blame almunia to let that ball get through his legs, it was too powerful!
I agree, that was a brilliant goal.    Credit to Orient I say!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football