Forums / Leyton Orient
Order: Newest / Oldest
Leyton Orient V Arsenal, Feb 20
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Leyton Orient has awesome fans. I love them. They didn't care if their team was losing they cheered on anyways without any loss of enthusiasm. Those are true loyal fans. Sick goal by Tehoue btw
Vampmaelen (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nice comment. Was barca much better against sporting gijon last weekend?
Ten changes, missed chances. Lorient defended well, and was up for the challenge.
Well done
Gabuist (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Its called management idiots. When you coach a team playing at the level arsenal does uve got to know your team A and team be. A season has all types of competitions and you would obviously choose your team be when you are playig far much weaker opponents, and considering the fact that arsenal are still in all 4 competitions I totally agree with wenger on his selected squad in this game. You want to keep your good players as fresh as possible. This is real life not video games, players get injuries that take a long time to heal, fatigue also predisposes players to injuries, so all those idiots asking where szechney and the rest were pliz grow up and learn the game
Sjsung (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well said. And Wenger made a good lineup. That's why we could've been 2-0 or 3-0 up, just good GKping and post...
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
When was the last time chamakh scored a goal. Anyone? I lost count
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well he hasn't had many chances lately
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Against tottenham back in november!
[account-removed] 3 years ago
ASK WENGER
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Martinify: I am sure you are from a country where people write or talk befor thinking. Everyone has given a sensible opinion, urs is the insensible one here. Shame on you
Ben13 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Squillaci kept us in the game with that excellent block, good to see him make his face useful. And what about Rosicky's header? I think the only thing that would have topped that would have been Arshavin scoring a header. Fair play to LO
Chitto (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Gibbs and Clichy are better than Ashley Cole.... Good laugh. Where is that blinded Arsenal fan?
Bullethead (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Almunia is not fit even for reserves.  Wenger fielded too many second team players.
Footytube11 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well, it was quite sad to watch it. Arsenal almost lost its chance to continue ahead. Man UTD had games like that. I guess it was time for Arsenal to be humiliated badly
Sjsung (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Almunia, not sure.... Really only saw 1 highlight of him.

Thought Wenger did brilliantly with the lineup. We should have killed them off but Rosicky was denied a second while Arsha hit the far post.

The replay shouldn't be a problem. It's the fatigue and injuries that I'm worried about.
Pele101 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Is it just me or theres a shitt load of Barca fans just waiting to give it to the Arsenal supporters if they lost to Leyton Orient. Still not over last weeks UCL defeat.... Lol
Nice goal by the L. Oh player, in slow mo looks like he just walked past the two Assenal defenders.
Hey its the F. A Cup fellas anything can happen.... Can't wait for the return match.... C'mon leyton orient! ;P
Footytube11 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well, this result does not change the fact that Arsenal will most likely beat Barca in Spain. I will definitely enjoy when that happen. Therefore, go Arsenal! Please do the dirty job for the Manchester United boys
Hitch (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hahahahaha most likely!?! Ahhhh you premfaces never cease to make me laugh and chuckle

If you knew anything about football and if you weren't such an ignorant biased premface, you'd know "the most likely" event is for Barcelona to knock out Arsenal. 2-1 isn't a great home result in a cup competition. It IS a great result against Barcelona though.... Big difference
Nemopage (Arsenal) 3 years ago
How the f**k did arsha mishandle that beautiful pass from gibbs. f**k
Loudwater (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Football (or Sport) to it's best - see the jubilations on LO's players' faces after the draw. Pure beauty of the game!
Nemopage (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a moment. I actually don't mind that we conceded that goal. Great moment for a small town club and téhoué
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
What a dribble, goal by that Leyton Orient player
Hall2304 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I just love how after united scraped a win against crawley, arsenal fans were at it, you're s**t, you're s**t because we didn't play as well as we could have with a shadow team on.... But arsenal field a shadow team yesterday and have to play a rematch.... Karma's a bitch
Gunner2000 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why are they sooo happy.... They are gona have to come to the emirates and get destroyed.... They should have just taken the 1-0 loss I think
Nearski (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
They get to play at the Emirates (60, 000 something capacity stadium)

Plus, the club will earn a lot of extra cash through the TV stations and publicity.

And more importantly they can beat the scum in there own back yard, like we did! COYS
Enkay (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's a fantastic result for them. Hence the happy.
I don't think they'd care too much if they got thumped at the emirates. This is already a result to be proud of.
Wenger will take have to take no chances and field a stronger side during the replay
BounceUout (Barcelona) 3 years ago
The fool TOTS won't even get to play at this stage. What a looser they are. Their fans could only watch neighboring teams play and predict results. Why don't you leave that job for the proper supporters, you loosers!
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Joker Tottenham fan, at least we're still in the Cup.  And that Corluka's a wuss, Flamini tackled the ball and he fell like a girl.
Mvtaylor (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Wow, that's a rather rude comment. A barca fan could have said the same after your game with them on wednesday, I'm sure many of them do actually think they'll destroy you at the Nou Camp as like last time. They just don't say it.

Then there's the obvious statements that until the 89th minute they were going out of the FA cup. Will take a third(?) of the money made by the replay which will no doubt help them for years to come. I could go on
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
MartinArshavin, you're a goddamn idiot
Hitch (Barcelona) 3 years ago
You've got a lot to learn about football if you don't understand why the fans are so happy that their team has scored a goal against Arsenal in the 89th minute to force a replay in one of the best stadiums in England
Tobiavenger (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Tis comment is so right, its not even funni, I would start the same people but, pu tin nasri this time with rosiky?!They are gonna' get destroyed when in Emirates Stadium
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Well MatinArshavin your kind of a deuce. Apparently your life has accounted to nothing considering you had to put another players name as your name. Your team is awesome, you as fans are the worst. Stop sucking your dads dick you twat
Zilch (Footytube Moderator) 3 years ago
MartinArshavin you're a disgrace mate, talking that way about players from other clubs. I'd like to see you take the tackle that Corluka did(a professional sportsman) without your flimsy little toothpick sized leg snapping under you. I'm guessing either you don't play or you play in a rubbish division or you would know better

Kick4Life - changing lives through football