Forums / Leyton Orient
Order: Newest / Oldest
Leyton Orient V Arsenal, Feb 20
Jimyg (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Where was Szczesny?
Ardak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Leyton Orient looked s**t the whole game but they took the courage and equalized the score.... It was good piece of skill from Tehoue!
We should definitely win the replay at the Emirates!
Wingson (Ipswich Town) 3 years ago
Considering Arsenal couldn't beat them they were obviously s**t as well
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good header
Bryant4real (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Its all good we'll see these clowns at the emirates
Subaru (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yep, we won't be the same team they met today at the emirates!
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hahahaha, 'clowns. '
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Love the feeling of the lower clubs having of sense of victory
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yea, they were partying like they had won the cup lol
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol, true
Loopster (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Clearly almunia was the man of the match    He kept is in this draw
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I don't understand how Arsenal didn't manage to keep the momentum from the mid week game! It was the perfect opportunity to build a much stronger winning mentality. Winning is what helps to build strong side. Or are they trying to lure us into thinking that the returning leg could be easy (easy obviously being the opposite of what we are expecting)? That's not gonna' happen!

We know, or at least I know that even if Arsenal loses all their next games until the tie against Barca, they would still remained a very tricky opponent! At this stage of the competition, there can be no tricks!
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
They were pretty much playing with their subs
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We're keeping players for you.... Hahaha
Sissoko (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Do they believe that
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I've made a few inference from this. Firstly, for the idiots who straight away voted us "rubbish", if we were rubbish then every one of their teams, yes every single ONE, would've seemed non-existent on the pitch if they had played Orient instead. Secondly, there is no doubt that we were rather bland on the pitch today, but nonetheless this sets up an easier match to be player at Emirates. We have the advantage
Smokeyg (Seattle Sounders) 3 years ago
What? Rubbish comment
Hall2304 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Please don't tell me you're suggesting that Arsenal played for the draw so they could play them at home? "/
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 3 years ago
@Hall2304,  This is all part of the plan lol
@MatinArshavin, the plan to what? Knacker you're players?
Kakasi88 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wenger didn't use any of the subs. I think that is the only errors he's made
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I no he didn't use fabregas or nasri or van persie. Arsenal wasnt at full force
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
There was no way any big club that knows the quality of a pitch score more than a goal on that brisbane road pitch. It was almost devoided of grass. Thank God that we did not lose. Cos we could have
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Stfu.... Play football stop blaming pitches!That was the worst comment anyone can come up with...
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That's as bad as Wenger blaming old traffords pitch for us beating you there.... It takes minutes to adjust to a playing surface
[account-removed] 3 years ago
All those blind arsenal fans alway look 4 something 2 blame on if arsenal lost or draw
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What is your prob Martinify? Do you think your club is ever going to win anything? As long as Man UTD is still in Manchester and England, your hope of ever wining a trophy has completely been extinguished. I am not talking about Europa Cup (I mean real trophy) bcos Man UTD cannot be so downgraded to play in that competition
[account-removed] 3 years ago
LMAO please tell me the 1 possible cup 4 arsenal this season if Europa cup is a fake cup as you said? Don't worry I will tell you it's Carling Cup hahahaha
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Voted leyton orient awesome for the goal from tehoue, I bet even arsenal would've celebrate like that because they are still in the competition, not because they have drawn with a bigger team...
Demonking (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hahahaha.... Who is Leyton Orient?
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Leyton orient isn't a person so you don't say who, smart one
Wakacak (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Leyton orient is my dad son....  Damn you are pathetic....
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Who is liverpool? Jk
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
One of the oldest teams in the game. Should watch more football my friend
Zimmjackson (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Haha. Man. We'll play the bench again at the Emirates, but this time all of Leyton Orient will have to PAY Arsenal FC's ticket booth to watch their team loose. $$$. That's what its about isn't it. $$$
CanonsofArsene (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm pretty sure a portion of the revenue is distributed with the both teams regardless of where the home game is played. Hence, Leyton Orient's owners were talking about how they preferred the draw as opposed to the win so that they could draw in more $$$ from the replay
Demonking (Barcelona) 3 years ago
This is why Arsenal is not anywhere near Barcelona's level.    Leyton were a much better team.    
Zimmjackson (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ha ha
Arse4lifeyo (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Stop trolling lol.... This Arsenal team and the one that BEAT Barcelona only had Alex Song in common, we played with a bunch of reserves
Sathaha (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Barcelona lost to Harculas.... That's why Arsenal is NOT LIKE barca
Fifaman1017 (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
Omg stop trolling Demonking
Its fans like you who give us barca fans a bad name
Arsenal beat barcelona, you can try to sugarcoat it as much as you want but they did. They're brilliant, one bad game doesn't mean anything, remember barcas tie to hercules before the arsernal match? Does that mean they suck? No you dumb s**t
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
So does this mean that leyton orient is better than barca too?
Arsenal missed a lot of chances especially chamakh!What happened to that guy I thought he was really good in front of goal.... And he had a great start too.... Hats of to leyton kept fighting and got their reward yet we get to see another inconsistent performance from arsenal mid week great result weekend back to square one!
Arsenal4ever14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Come on wayyyy to harsh, "another" inconsistent performance from arsenal? A red card mixed with the injury from djourou and two questionable penalties against newcastle caused the draw there and then this was almunia's fault I don't care what anyone says, 10 changes with mostly all the core players out and besides that arsenal haven't lost any matches in 2011 I would hardly call that inconsistent no one is going to go on and win every game these days in england, I guess man united was being inconsistent when they lost to wolves a couple weeks back or when they lost 4-0 to west ham in the carling cup? Give me a break that stuff just happens its not being inconsistent its called football you don't always win
I was talking from a long term perspective seasons in and out.... But yeah I agree to your statement!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football