Forums / Leyton Orient
Order: Newest / Oldest
Leyton Orient V Arsenal, Feb 20
112358 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Nice move by Téhoué
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yeah that was slick. Not sure what almunia was trying to do there though  Both goals were good so I won't vote I guess...
Subaru (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Szczęsny should have been there instead of Almunia. He is more focused
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Nice build up for the goal by Téhoué,
Gunner23 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Almunia needs to retire!
BounceUout (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Yes, you guys need to collect pettition on that. I know you have mine
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why did Wenger not make any substitutions?
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why do peaople vote Arsenal rubbish just if they tied a weaker opponent. The fact is that they were fantastic and werent trying to score, they were keeping possesion excellantly and just got unlucky at the end. I hate when people who don't watch these games vote when they see the scoreline instead
Robitussin (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LOL

Great excuse

Arsenal is a great team, they were fantastic but werent trying to score. Scoreline is perfectly fine having to tie a b-team resulting in replaying.
Are you serious buddy?
Zhudayong (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Lol....

Though I admit that in sport a great performance in one game isn't synonym of a great performance in the next game, I think rubbish here could refer to a huge disapointment from the fans considering the tie they'd witnessed in the midweek. It was a great opportunity indeed to boost their winning hunger.

I personaly think they may have not taken full advantage of what such a win can bring for the rest of their season.... Thou I admit it also may be too soon to draw conclusions on that yet.
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Arsenal has aways been like this.... Inconsistent and unpredictable!Thatswhy cups have not been coming their way.... It was kinda their be team and they will go through in the replay most probably I still say most probably because we can never be sure about their results!
Snoppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Almunia is so inconsistent he makes some great saves sometimes and lets absolute howlers in, he needs to move on!
Zxero (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Honestly, I've never seen him make a great save
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
No, you lied. Did you watch arsenal-Barca at the emirate last year? He prevented the game from being a baskeball game but later turned it into baskeball at Nou camp anyway
FutbalFanatic (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Szczesny needs to play as many games as possible IMO! He might make some mistakes here and there but he's young, and I'd rather invest in him. There's no doubt in my mind that he will contribute to a lot of success for Arsenal in the future
Omar (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I had to watch the video twice to see what Almunia did wrong. :\
Tehoue did show some skill against the defence!
Wish we had Vito right now instead of Almunia...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Goal was not Almunia's fault
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yea, that's a positive to take from this match
14walcott14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm actually glad that Leyton Orient tied
Hall2304 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
You lying bastard
Elio777 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Glad to see that actually, after all the stick I got from arsenal fans that united only winning one nill
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Tehoue was a magical sub, troubling arsenal all the way to the end
Slovak1a (Napoli) 3 years ago
Hopefully this match will restore a bit of confidence in Rosicky's game
Romain2kx (Manchester United) 3 years ago
What a fierceful goal by that unknown.... I gotta' vote for it....
Almunia did ntn wrong but tried to protect his nuts from being roasted because that's a hot pocket shot.
Bryant4real (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol you got jokes eh
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hahahahaha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football