Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Leyton Orient, Mar 2
ROonaldoO (Manchester United) 3 years ago
See you at OT!
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 3 years ago

Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yes, see you at OT and we don't need HW to officiate
I hope you guys play better than you did vs birmingham.
And can you tell me this.... Do arsenal actually have a cup presentation for the emarites cup? Because that. Would be pathetic
If I were you ROonaldoO, I will worry on how to escape defeat at Anfield than talking s**t here. Don't think you can use this to cool your nerves cos I know they are really high and hot now. Eventuall, maybe it is United that will have nothing to show for the season if you guys don't humble yourselves
Dun worry about our situation, you should worry about keeping up with united because arsenal have a history of dropping points.
Humble yourselves? Did you see the arsenal fools in the utd page when we lost to Chelsea.... Don't talk about being humble when you start talking s**t
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I watched the whole match and read alot of the post match comments and I found very few from arsenal fans....
Unlike manU fans most of us were actually talking about the refrees mistakes and just very low number of abusive ones....
I don't know what pages you were reading but there were more arsenal fans than united.... Or even chelsea fans. But what ever I still want to wish you guys good luck at OT; you will need it
AmazingBen101 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol, you found few from Arsenal fans? Get your eyes tested bro
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Arsenal/chelsea/liverpool were playing a c**k sharing game to beat united.... That is one reason when I started hating all the three clubs.... But hatred is bad so peace doesn't matter as long as united are winning
Paulsito (Arsenal) 3 years ago
And United supporters were not talking smack about the Arsenal loss on Sunday?    This is sports, rivals always do that
Don't mind them. Torres is waiting for them to unleash his presence at anfield. Don't think you gonna' have all the three points this weekend again. Hahahaha
LilNando (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good news.... Bendtner looks like a good replacement for an injured van persie now
JawsAu (Manchester City) 3 years ago
He scores every game he plays he deserves some more starts
Brod40 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good point, JawsAu. Bendtner has scored or assisted in 80% of his appearances. He's underrated, IMO
Masam12 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Great penalty and great win for arsenal after they lost to Birmingham
Good response
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Welcome to OT!
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a win
Gunner23 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I think Luis goal inspired clichy
Gunner23 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Manu next this will be exciting!
Vmaestro (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Another Arsenal of goals....  Rosicky was on fire, just like the rest of the Arsenal team!  Awesome game guys!
Torontogunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm confident we can get a result at ot
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
That was halarious. 5-0. IN YOUR FACE orient!
AmazingBen101 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
That's not nice.... Great win but opponent deserves some respect at least...
Brod40 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Yeah.... Especially considering ya'll just lost to schalke
ChelseaFan88 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Awesome, awesome, awesome  This means a great game for the neutrals next week.  I expect some drama
SKool (Arsenal) 3 years ago
At least you did your job beating manu. Now just 4 points away
Mahel11 (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
All of yall Arsenal fan's they just lost 2 Birmingham in the Carling cup
And they needed to play Leyton twice to beat them, when they not even in the premier league. Yea they just beat them 5-0, Arsenal beat team that are not that good all the time, please be happy when they finally win a trophy and they not gonna' beat Man. You. Or win the premier legue. So shut up arsenal's fan yall shouldnt be tlking after losing to birmingham even if they just beat Leyton
Hydan (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Do you come with an english button?
Cloudst 3 years ago
I don't get a single word you said bro no offence
He is just a babbler. All his writings are just not making sense
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Am I correct in saying your best player is an arsenal legend? Oh I just love the naive nature of americans :')
Fabby (Arsenal) 3 years ago
You make yall americans sound like bunch of wussies
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol why are you so mad that you can't even write correctly?
Yes we are happy that we won today, so what? Yes we are disappointed that we lost the CC final.... Its the past now. Let's go gunners!
Slackerzx (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hey soccer is not just about, even I am impressed with arsenal playing style and their faith in youths even though criticisms are alway there so please just troll somewhere else
Timrodgers (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Dude wtf is soccer?
SKool (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The US better focus in Nba, not football. Plus, it aint soccer
Yellow (Arsenal) 3 years ago
FOOT. BALL. You know, football? Where you kick the ball with your foot? Not soccer. I refuse to believe that someone in this world is so stupid, so I'm gonna' put you down as a troll
Reddevilz306 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hah.... Seriously americans are douche.... They take an oval ball and run around from one end to another that too while holding in their hand and call it football!Lol.... No offence but I always found american football funny
AdnanMessi (Barcelona) 3 years ago
That's more like it gunners!
Vampmaelen (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Awesome. Wanted them to fill the net. Hope Bendtner can do the same at the Nou Camp. Didn't know clichy was capable of scoring.    
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Gael clichy clichy  He's better than casher-ly  He should've been number 3  Gael clichy clichy

Kick4Life - changing lives through football