Forums / Leicester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Leicester City, Jan 18
Lombok (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Teveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[account-removed] 3 years ago
This referee is stupid not 2 give a red card 2 Leicester and a­ offside goal 4 Leicester when 2 people were standing offside
[account-removed] 3 years ago
We really need a new defender Lescott is useless how­ much did we paid 4 him again? And taking Silva out was a­ big mistake
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Lol
BlueMoon (Manchester City) 3 years ago
We check out much too early....

But I am still happy with the win. Kolarov's left foot (which Mourinho wanted but couldn't afford) finally showed its power.
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Tevez is on a hot streak!. And Kolarovs' goal was total quality
Hulio (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah!Kolarov finally scored!Now he can repeat that a few more times
Jimyg (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
That pass from silva was top class!
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
That pass from tevez was top class as well haha
Jimyg (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Lol! True!
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Very Happy to see manchester City scoring goals ! One more powerhouse in the house !
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Well done City. Leicester played well and showed great heart to fight back and not hang their heads. Tevez IMO is the best striker in the EPL @ the moment.... Seriously he is relishing the role of captain and showing why he deserves to wear it.... Fantastic player. Kolarov doing what everyone has been waiting for.... Using that wicked left foot for a strike!
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Tevez is an enigma. He does one thing on the field playing with great heart and ability and then off the field he moans to reporters in Argentina. I don't understand it. Kolarov's left foot is gold!
Blueheart (Manchester City) 3 years ago
That is rather confusing to me too~
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Tevez is on fire this week and silva is the man
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
City defence is strong if don't plan to attack...
Theturningangel (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Wow Tevez is on fire...
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Tevez is the most consistant player in the EPL
Blueheart (Manchester City) 3 years ago
A fact that you guys should know:

The second goal of Leicester was partially assisted by the ref as the ball was deflected into the way of their striker.

Just sharing~
Thirsgaard (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Tevez fights with so much heart. Image if he had went off in the transfer window. Imagine him coming back to West Ham; relegation, bye bye.
Ramswa (Leeds United) 3 years ago
Really they shouldn't even have had to use Tevez to beat this team. Their team is worth 100x more and they still played a lot of starters to beat a lower division team; and got scored on twice.

Can't buy consistency outside of Tevez!
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 3 years ago
I think it's called respecting the other team. Chris Weale is a fantastic goalkeeper who I remember watching play for Yeovil a few seasons ago. And Sol Bamba also looks like a brilliant signing.

Can I point out the irony here? You're a Leeds fan. Don't even bring money into question. Remember around ten years ago when Leeds were good? Remember all the cash they used to wave around for overrated players. Remember how it didn't work out and you got relegated 2 divisions?

Let's just see how we do with our money before criticising.

Oh and very well played Leicester (again)
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 3 years ago
I feel lucky to be alive during Tevez' career. I really think he will be considered a legend when his time is done. Well that is if he doesn't decide to retire in the near future

Kick4Life - changing lives through football