Forums / Leicester City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Leicester City V Real Madrid, Jul 30
Pedrowithers (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Went to see it it was awesome Leicester played sick
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Madrid were wasteful but they still won
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Leicester for the EPL next season. They played a great game, and they ought to be able to hold their heads up high. Like you guys say this looked like a mismatch on paper, but Leicester played like a seasoned EPL team, and are probably more deserving of being in the EPL rather than many other teams
Dshar (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Calm down.... They were good, I wouldn't say better than "many" other teams.... I can't think of any team they which they are clearly better than in the EPL - having said that, they deserve to be in the EPL and look a good outfit
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Truth be said, I wasn't expecting a challenge on this level. Considering the fact that many champions league teams have fallen to this team, I'm truly stunned that Leicester aren't even in the Premier League, or even the Europa Cup. They made us look average for most of the game. Leicester for the EPL, that'd be my prediction this year.

P. S. Sorry for the excitement, it's been a while since a team like Blackpool showed up, and I think Leicester has everything to match Blackpool's mad season
Sissoko (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Lol.... And why did they decided to play against each other; none of them benefits from the other because they are not of the same level. Are. Madrid should date people of their age and not'teens'
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Money
Cjayzz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
What do you understand is the meaning of friendly match....

It;s just for the entertainment and a with the stars real madrid has, leicester fans will be thrilled to see big stars on their ground
UbbeDall (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Uhm.... They decided to switch colors halfway through?!
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Weird
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
There were to videos in one

Kick4Life - changing lives through football