Forums / Leeds United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Summer Signings...who Would You Want Coming In?
Dizzler (Leeds United) 4 years ago
I feel we can really push it next season with the right signings! But who do you think would be some beneficial signings to get us to the prem?
4 years ago
Well, the priority will be to find a replacement for Beckford. I'll throw David Nugents name into the ring.

Also, could we be seeing a return of Smithy?
4 years ago
Beckford gone to Everton this morning (as expected).    Kasper Schmeichel signs - a great signing and hopefully shows we mean business.
Yeh.... I heard rumours of rob hulse comin' back too!
4 years ago
Yeah seen that, but it doesn't really excite me that much. I hope we make a good effort to get Billy Sharp on board
What about ricky lambert? You reckon he cud replace beckford?
4 years ago
Ricky Lambert is decent, aye. Maybe I'm being over optimistic, but I have hopes that we get in proven championship players, perhaps those that are surplus to requirements to those going up to the Premier League
NikoTheDutchy (Leeds United) 4 years ago
Yeah ricky lambert would be nice, what is this I hear about alan smith wanting to come back to leeds?

That would be magic!

And as you guys mentioned, I like the signing of Schmeichel.

NikoTheDutchy (Leeds United) 4 years ago
Thought I would say, I'm super sad beckford had to leave us, always liked him as a player, but I guess its expected for him to leave. I just wish we could have made some money off of the move.
4 years ago
Although we didn't get any money of the move transfer fee wise, I doubt we would have secured automatic promotion without his goals. So in my mind, the paltry offers we turned down in the winter was fully justified, and the extra money coming in from being in the championship more than makes up for not getting a fee. Good luck to him, I hope he is a success at Everton

Kick4Life - changing lives through football