Forums / Lecce
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma V Lecce, Nov 20
JuventinoBoy (Juventus) 3 years ago
What a goal from osvaldo! Bellisimo gol! It was 100% regular :/
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Osvaldo wasn't on the score-sheet
AZDOGGNARO (Catania) 3 years ago
Osvaldo scored an amazing goal with a bicycle kick that was disallowed by an incorrect offside call. Better that Rooney's bicycle, it's the best goal I have seen this year.

Hillary (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Perfect timing. I know it was offside but I still want to nominate it for Goal of the Week
Shazli95 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Roma doing really well under Enrique
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Osvaldo got robbed of his beauty because of a stupid assistant, such a disappointment
JackMcDeath (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Oh god, we gotta' start capitalizing more on the chances, too close to a draw...
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Dam Roma should of won by like 5 goals.... Oh well a win is a win...
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Great game! Roma missed too many chances
Damon0702 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
A 3 pts is a 3 pts....  What a shame the stupid assistant just screw up, Osvaldo Gaol was 100% on-side
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Is it me or italian linesmen are getting more stupid as the year progresses? Yesterday was seedorf now osvaldo? FIGC is a joke
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
What a shame on that goal.... So sorry for osvaldo, massive f*****g goal
Sebparedes (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Roma are playing with some swagger now
Sassysa (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Man lamela's some player!
Interpersempre (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
I can't Believe the Ref ! OMG I would've count that even if it was really offside
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Oh my god, if that wasn't wrongly disallowed, osvaldo's goal could have been goal of the year. Poor refereeing. Sad
Frankzang13 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Poor ref stupid idoit
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Roma are playing amazing this season. Pjanic finally scored and assisted once again that's like his 6th assist I think. Totti is a legend there but I think they play quick without him, plus when he plays everyone tries to get the ball to totti. Osvaldos goal was offside, shame it was though it was amaxzing. Roma need some new defenders I think and there deffo playing champions league next season I reckon
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Osvaldo's goal wasn't offside. It was *called* offside but it wasn't offside. The damn linesman didn't see Giandonato hanging back and assumed it was off. Yet another example to heap on the pile of reasons for instant replay
Feanor (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yep, that's just anti football right there, Goal of the week for sure

Kick4Life - changing lives through football